Tuesday Night

Story Info
Kelly's ex cums by.
4.1k words
4.06
12.8k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

The knocks came loud and insistent against the door.

Kelly had fallen asleep on the couch in front of the tv and her movie had ended prompting the next one to begin. Her boyfriend was out with his friends on this Tuesday night so she had come home to her place after hitting the gym, made herself a light dinner, showered, and decided to catch a romcom. Picking her phone up from the coffee table she looked at the time and saw it was almost midnight.

The knocking came again and she got up stretching, the blanket falling to the couch and floor. After her shower the petite and busty blonde had thrown on a pair of french cut aquamarine panties and one of her boyfriends t-shirts. It hung low enough that it barely covered her pert derrière when she stood up but it gave hints and peeks as she walked, much to her boyfriends delight everytime she wore it.

She tiredly opened the door thinking maybe it was her boyfriend surprising her, making sure to drape the tee off one shoulder to entice him. Biting her lip, she realized she should have looked through the peephole before she opened the door. There stood her ex towering over her. At 6' and 200 lbs Sam was over a head taller then Kelly at 5'2".

"What are you doing here?" Kelly asked not expecting to see her ex out of the blue after breaking up two months ago.

"I had a few drinks and decided it wasn't safe to drive home and thought I would come here to sober up." Kelly could smell the booze on his breathe as Sam's eyes roamed across her body.

"Yeah, right," she replied. A few drinks had never stopped him from driving before and she had more than once given him shit for it.

"I'm trying to be safer," Sam said as Kelly stood defiantly in the doorway. "Look, I'm trying to take your advice. Let me just chill for a minute and sober up."

Kelly continued to stare him down.

"Okay, I guess I will just get back on the road then..."

Sighing, Kelly chillily said, "Fine," and stepped out of the way allowing Sam to walk past her. His arm brushed against her large, perky breast.

Kicking his shoes off, Sam walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch where Kelly had recently been asleep. "Thanks, baby. Can I get a glass of water?"

"I'm not your 'baby'", she defiantly stated as she went into the kitchen and got him a glass of water.

He had changed her romcom to some action flick by the time she made it into the living room. She put the water on the coffee table in front of him, unintentionally letting him see down her shirt. He smirked at her sexy body.

"I'm going to bed," she said, huffing slightly as she turned to leave.

"Wait up," he said reaching over the table to grab her wrist. "Thank you for letting me chill. But I am sure you don't want me to be crashed out here when your boyfriend comes over do you?"

"He's not coming here tonight," she unintentionally admitted.

As Sam looked at her legs he said, "Okay, well can we at least talk for a little bit? I'd like to sober up and I figure we haven't chatted in a while."

Kelly looked at Sam's hand engulfing her wrist and admitted to herself that she did miss him and wanted to talk with him. He let go of her wrist and she said, "Okay, but only for a little while. I have to work in the morning."

"Cool, cool," he said sitting back and scooting a little to the side as she came around to sit on the couch next to him.

"Where were you tonight?" she asked.

"Tony's," he said. "Just watching the game with some coworkers. I was getting ready to go when I thought about what you said about driving drunk. So I swung by here, hoping you would help me out."

"So you drove here...?"

"Yeah but it is closer than home so I figured it was better than going all the way."

"Hmm..." Kelly looked over at the tv, absent mindedly pulling her hair into a long pony tail, as the buff warrior fought against multiple opponents killing them with his sword. It made her think of Sam, who trained regularly to be an MMA fighter. He was buff and had a body that made her pussy tingle just thinking about it. "Are you still training?"

"Yeah, everyday at 5 am. The schedule's still the same. Tuesday's are still cardio. I did take a break for a while there but I'm back at it." He paused and watched the on screen violence. "What about you? Did you run this morning?

"I hit the gym after work," she said thinking about all the reasons to be mad at him. "Whatever," she huffed crossing her arms under her breasts and leaning back allowing Sam to get a clear view of her panties.

"Don't be mad," he said. "It was a mistake and I told you that. I didn't care about her like I care about you."

"And that makes it better?" Kelly said angrily. "You just fuck some slut and expect me to get over it? You are unbelievable!"

Kelly went to stand up but Sam reached out to her, putting one hand on her bare leg and the other on her waist over her shirt, accentuating her hourglass figure, and pulled her back down and closer to him.

"Come on, relax. I know what I did wasn't cool. And you know I didn't mean to hurt you. You are the sexiest and cutest chick I know."

Having his hands on her like this was getting her worked up. Sam could always do this to her. Fight with her and get her turned on all at once. 'Like old times...' she thought to herself as she felt herself get more turned on.

"Yeah, well that ship has sailed buddy," she said derisively as she pushed his hand off her leg. "I'm with John now."

"I know, I know." Sam moved the hand from her waist and put it on the back of the couch. The warrior was now talking to the barely clothed princess about his quest. Looking from the princess back to Kelly, Sam asked, "How is that?"

"It's good," she said. "He is a nice guy and really cares about me."

"Good, good. And is he treating your kitty right too?"

"Wow!"

"What!? Just asking," Sam laughed. But Kelly hadn't gotten up and had chuckled along.

"He does fine!" she said excitedly.

"'Fine.' Right. Well..."

Sam and Kelly were both looking at the screen again as the warrior saved the practically naked princess from some evil warriors. Sam reached into his pocket pulling out a joint and a lighter. As he lit it Kelly looked over and rolled her eyes sighing.

"I thought you were trying to sober up..."

"You know weed takes the edge off of the alcohol," he said, taking a drag. "Good shit from my friend in Colorado. You want some?" He offered it to her.

"I shouldn't," she said as she took it from him anyway knowing how horny it made her. Sam put his arm back on the cushion next to Kelly as she took a drag.

'What am I doing', she thought to herself. 'Getting high with my ex on a week night barely dressed.' The pot had made her more self aware of her barely clothed state.

She offered the joint back to him and he moved the hand that was close to her and took another long drag. He tapped the ashes into his mostly empty water glass and offered it back to her. As she took it he placed his hand on her bare leg looking at the tv again.

Taking a drag, she looked down at his hand. She felt her nipples stiffen as she offered the joint back. He reached over with his far hand and took it from her as he started to move his thumb on her bare leg. Being so close to her hot ex, the weed, and her not fine sex life with her new bf were all making her super horny. She felt herself getting wet despite herself. She shifted and Sam moved his hand further up her leg.

She was going to say something about it when she realized Sam was looking at her as she was starting at his hand on her leg. Smirking he said, "Can I get a shotgun? For a petite thing you got a set of lungs on you."

Returning his flirty smirk, she took the joint from him and put it backwards in her mouth and leaned towards him, placing one hand on his shoulder while holding the joint. Sam suddenly shifted and Kelly lost her balance. Sam caught her by a tit and her hip.

"Oops," she giggled, biting her lip as his eyes looked at her like his cock was already in her.

"How about like this instead?" Sam said as he picked her up by her waist and put her on his lap facing him.

"Now blow," he said, looking her in the eyes.

Smirking and horny as hell she rocked forward on his lap as she leaned forward, allowing Sam to put the other half of the joint in his mouth. She blew through the joint into his mouth. Sam inhaled the smoke as they looked each other in the eye less then an inch away from each other, her boobs pressed against him. Sam's gripped her upper thighs and began to slowly slid his hands up to her waist underneath her shirt.

Tilting his head up, Sam exhaled, blowing the smoke toward the ceiling.

"That was good, baby," he said as he looked back at her.

She had twisted around though and was watching the warrior and the princess finally go at it. Sam smiled and pulled Kelly by her hips against his bulge. Kelly moaned and turned back to face him, her boobs squished against him, only their two tee shirts between their chests. He took what was left of the joint from her as she rocked against him.

"Shotgun?" he asked as she pressed her body against his, still rubbing her panties against his hardening cock.

"Mhmm," she moaned affirmatively.

He smiled inhaling the last of the joint, dropping the roach in the makeshift ashtray. He tilted her head back and up as he leaned in. Her lips parted and he placed his lips on hers, blowing the weed smoke directly into her lungs. As his lungs emptied he slipped his tongue into her mouth and felt her lick it.

Leaning back she tilted her head up blowing the smoke upwards. Sam took advantage of the situation and leaned forward kissing her neck and sliding his hands around her body, one on her ass and the other against her back pulling her toward him. She continued to gyrate on his lap as the princess moaned on tv.

"You are so sexy, baby," Sam said between kisses to her collar bone and shoulder. His hands were working their way up from her hips, sliding the shirt up her body as he enjoyed the feel of her smooth skin against his hands. He pulled the shirt over her head and started to kiss the swell of her breast as his hands moved across her back and down to her ass, pulling her thong covered wet slit against him.

She rocked herself against him as she orgasmed from the clit rubbing she was receiving. Her labored breathing was ragged against his chest as she rested her head against him. Her arms were drapped over Sam's shoulders as he continued to rub her ass. She had yet to orgasm with John and this was the relief she had been craving for the weeks since she had broken up with Sam.

Remembering John, Kelly sat back. As Sam's mouth hungrily went to her breast, Kelly pushed away. "No, I'm sorry, I can't," she sputtered.

"But baby," Sam said, his hands having found their way back to her thighs as she slid back, still straddling his legs. "We both need this."

He leaned forward to kiss her as she moved his hands from her thighs. He quickly moved her hand around pulling it to his crotch and onto his jean covered cock. His jeans were wet from her pussy and she felt herself getting wetter just touching him and imagining him inside of her.

She hungrily kissed back as he leaned in to her. As they french kissed his hands cupped and fondled her breasts, playing with her hard nipples, making them even firmer. She moved her hands to his belt and undid the buckle with her eyes closed, her tongue wrestling with her ex's. She unbuckled his jeans and as she unzipped it she broke the kiss to look down at his engorged member. She put both hands on his cock, pulling it out of his boxers and began to stroke it.

"Oh, that is so good, baby," Sam said, his hands still playing with her nipples as he took in her nearly naked body.

Another sex scene had started on the screen.

Kelly slide off of his lap, still stroking his member. Sam had, at some point, pushed the coffee table away from them giving her space to sink to her knees in front of him. Her hot breathe was on his cock and she gave a quick lick to his head. He lifted his hips pushing his pants and boxers down, causing his cock to bounce in front of Kelly's face. An excited moan escaped her lips.

Kelly lowered her mouth over his cock as Sam pulled his shirt over his head. She had always loved the feel and taste of Sam and her memories of all the times she had done this got here even more excited.

As Sam sat naked on Kelly's couch and her head bobbed on his engorged cock, her phone began to chirp. His hands found their way to the back of her head, pulling her hair into a makeshift ponytail/handle, as they ignored the message notifications.

Sam leaned back enjoying his ex's skills, skills he had helped her hone for over a year, starting before they even started dating. She had gotten very good at knowing how to alternate sucking and licking with his cock deep in her mouth.

He watched the scantily clad slave girls run as the warrior fought the warlord. As Sam watched their boobs bounce and their thong covered asses run about the screen he imagined fucking Kelly or his girlfriend Nicole as they wore similar barely there outfits.

Kelly's masterful skills brought his attention back to her bobbing head. Smiling as he got his ex to blow him again, he reached down to grope her tits as they swayed with her movements. She would stay down there all night if he let her, but he had not come here to get head again.

The blow job he had received from the chick he had met at the bar earlier this evening had left him wanting some pussy. He had tried to get it from her but she just wasn't going for it. So he played with her tits and fucked her face in the back of her daddy's Lexus.

"Get up her, sexy," Sam said.

"Mhhmmm," Kelly moaned before pulling her head back. His cock head popped out of her mouth. She immediately leaned back in to lick the head. Kelly loved to suck cock, especially Sam's.

"Let me suck you off," she moaned, licking up and down his shaft.

"We both know what you need," Sam said pulling her to her feet in front of him.

"So fucking hot..." he said, his eyes roving across her body. He took in her smooth, athletic legs; her thong covered mound; her wide hips; her athletic waist; her large, perky tits; her pouty, full lips; and lust filled, blue eyes. His cock bounced in anticipation of fucking her tight pussy and hearing her moan and scream as he pounded into her.

"I shouldn't," she said, biting her lip looking directly at his saliva covered cock.

Standing up, his cock bounced before settling, pointing right at her. Sam wrapped an arm around Kelly, his hard cock pressing against her flat stomach, as he pulled her in for a kiss.

Kelly's eyes remained closed as Sam broke the kiss. He turned her around and gave her ass a sharp slap causing her to squeal in delight. She looked back at him over her shoulder, wordlessly begging him to bend her over and stuff his hard cock into her.

"Lead the way," Sam commanded.

Smiling she took his hand and turned, leading him into her bedroom. He watched her ass bounce as she swayed her hips suggestively.

Kelly bent at the waist in front of Sam, pressing her hands against her bed, and wiggled her ass at him.

He grabbed her hips and rubbed his cock between her ass checks rubbing her saliva from his dick onto her panties. She moaned enjoying the feel of his cock so close to her pussy. Sam grabbed her panties pulling them over her ass and letting them fall down her legs.

His cock rubbed against her bare ass and he slipped a hand onto her wet pussy. His fingers found her clit and began to rub it back and forth. Kelly moaned and ground against his hand and cock.

"Oh, yeah... More..." she moaned.

"What do you want?" Sam asked.

"I want you..." Kelly moaned again.

"Want me to what?"

"Fuck me..." Then unprompted, "please..."

Sam took his cock in hand and lined it up with her wet hole. He rubbed it against her as she moaned louder. Slowly he began to push against her. Kelly groaned loudly and pushed back toward him.

Smirking Sam let her push his head in before moving back slightly.

"Yeah..." she whined and moaned at the same time as she pushed back again.

Sam stayed still this time letting Kelly slowly impale herself, inch by inch, on his cock. As she bottomed out she cried out, "OH MY GOD!"

As she pulled forward Sam leaned with her. He let her slowly slip off as he positioned himself closer to her. As she moved forward an inch he moved forward half that. He gripped her hips stopping her once the tip of his cock head popped out of her.

With a slight tug of encouragement Kelly began to rock back and forth, Sam holding her hips allowing her to focus on the motion letting her bottom out and keep his cock tip in her the whole time.

As she fucked back into him more and more vigorously she grew more vocal, loudly moaning "yes" and "oh God." As the first orgasm she had experienced in months grew close, she speed up slamming into him.

Sam and Kelly had practiced this for a long time and all her experience was coming to bear as she brought herself to orgasm on his cock.

Kelly cried out loudly then buried her face into the comforter on her bed as the long denied orgasm washed over. Her hands bunched the blanket as she gripped it tightly.

As she relaxed, a smile spreading across her face, her breath coming in deep ragged drags, her pussy slipped down Sam's cock. Sam watched her relax and waited till she slipped down enough that just the tip was once again inside her sexy little body. Deciding it was time he pulled her back against him, slamming his cock into her moist pussy.

"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!" Kelly cried out, barely recovered from her orgasm.

Sam paid her no mind as he used her body for his own pleasure. Slamming hard and fast he held her hips enjoying the feel of having her utterly under his control. He slammed into her hard, his balls bouncing against her.

Sam wanted more though so he pulled out causing Kelly to whimper. She could feel another orgasm growing despite that one had just washed over her.

"Come her," he said as she turned to face him.

Turning around Kelly pressed her body against him and they kissed deeply. His arms wrapped around her, he lifted her up and twirled them around. Lowering her to her feet he put her down.

He squeezed her tits and said, "I want to fuck these."

She moaned both at the sensation of his hands and at the thought of his cock between her perky tits. Kelly lowered herself down, kissing down his body as her nipples slid down his fit body.

As his hard cock slid between her tits she used her hands and squeezed them together. Wet from her pussy his large cock easily slide between her pert tits as she fucked him with them. She looked down as the tip appeared and disappeared between into her cleavage causing her to unconsciously lick her lips. She loved this, too, the feel of his cock against her.

Looking up she saw Sam watching her as she was tit fucked somehow reading her mind because he said, "Do you love it?"

Overcome with lust she was unable to speak, enraptured in the spell of his cock.

"Do you?" he repeated.

Still unable to speak she breathed raggedly.

"Tell me," he said, pulling his cock from between her tits. He rubbed it against her and then pushed it into her open mouth. Pulling it out again he rubbed it against one and then the other check.

"Well?" he asked before smacking her with his cock.

"Do you?" Smack.

"Yes," she whimpered lowly trying to catch him with her mouth even as she still held her tits together.

"I can't hear you," he said letting her suck on him for a moment.

"Yes... Yes... YES!!" she cried out popping his cock in and out of her mouth.

"'Yes' what?" Sam asked.

"I love your cock!"

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers
12