Mark's Adventures: Tuesday Rush

Story Info
Part 5: Mark settles into his new life with new changes.
4k words
4.39
4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday I woke up cuddling Dani; we had screwed in the shower, and then we both went to bed exhausted and happy. She was cuddled with her head on my chest, my arms around her shoulders, and just comfy. I had morning wood but didn't see any way to do anything about it because she was so cute sleeping. At least I thought she was asleep. I feel her tugging on my cock and sucking on my nipples. "See how you like it," she teases.

"It doesn't do a whole lot for me," I tell her.

"This does, though," she says, tugging a little more.

"Yes, it does."

"Good. Turn the alarm off. Now, I am going to ride you this morning and don't want to have to move until I am done."

I reach over and turn off the alarm. She sits up and straddles me, making sure to give me a good faceful of boobs. I lick them as they go by, and she moans as she sinks down on my dick. She starts to move up and down. I grab her hips and start to go against her. She leans back and starts to rock from front to back. I hold her hips and go in and out. "So fucking good," she mutters. And we keep going nice and easy until we both cum.

She leans over and kisses me.

"That's a good way to start the day. A nice, easy fuck I am enjoying the differences," she says as she gets up and off.

"Oh, you don't like it rough?" I tease.

"I do. From time to time, a nice ass slap is great at the right moment. But good soft sex is just as much fun as a nice rough fuck, right?"

"You are right."

"Ok, I am showering; stay out this time."

"Why? You are off today."

"Because," she smirks at me and then heads off to the bathroom. I get up and head out to start the morning. I get the girls up, start some coffee, and throw some breakfast together. Head back to the shower and get dressed. Dani is out blow-drying her hair; I sneak in and give her a kiss and nipple twist. She playfully bats my hand away. I grab the other boob and slip my hand between her legs.

"Stop," she says halfheartedly.

"You said to stay out of the shower. This isn't the shower," I say, dropping down in front of her and burying my face in her bush.

"Oh god," she says, putting the hair dryer down quickly and grabbing the back of my head. I eat her out like a champ, loving every second of it. She cums, and I keep going; she cums again and pulls me up; I yank my pants down; and she spreads her legs wide in the chair. I go into her right there; it's a little awkward and kind of difficult, but still new and fun. My hands slide up and play with perfect, giant boobs. Rubbing them, cupping them, just working them over.

"Jesus, that's so good," she says. "My tits have been so sensitive; play with my nipples; make me cum again."

I do what the lady asks me to. I pinch her nipples and feel her cum almost instantly. I keep playing and slamming into her; it feels like a long time. I know she cums again, and then I cum. Man, sex is great these days.

"A girl could get used to this, twice in the morning and at night? You have some work cut out for you."

"I am up to it," I tell her.

"Don't get too cocky; well, I do like your cockiness, so maybe a bit," she says. "Go shower, so I can rinse off."

I kiss my wife good and deep and say, "Yes, dear." And head off to shower. I get out; she gets in behind me, rinses off her pussy real quick, and gets out.

"We have no time for three today. Get to work, you. I will get the girls to school today." And she shoes me out. "And be sure to come home for lunch; I have a surprise for you."

She gives me a big kiss and sends me off to work.

On the way to work, I stop by my usual coffee stand; it is a drive-up. Lisa, my usual barista, sees me and smiles, "Good morning, Mark."

"Good morning, Lisa. How are things?"

"The same. You want your usual. One caramel, extra caramel, one regular latte?" she asks while she whips up other drinks. I think for a minute.

"You know what? Surprise me. The caramel is for my assistant, but I will try something new."

She stops and looks at me for a minute. "What have you done with my regular? You look like him, but he always gets the same thing. Sometimes with vanilla, but always a latte." She says her blue eyes are flashing at me.

"I am getting out and trying new and exciting things. Figured why not, right?"

"For sure. Let's do this." She seems excited now, more so than before, and goes to work making the drinks for me. She bustles around her little stand, having a good time, smiling, and just being herself.

"How's school?" I speak up to be heard over the espresso machine.

"It's ok. I could use some help with my PowerPoints and presentations," she tells me, mixing drinks and doing things I don't understand to make coffee delicious. Without thinking, I take out one of my cards and write my cell phone number on it. She comes over to the window and hands me one drink, then the other, and I hand her my card.

"Call me; I can help you out."

"Really?" She seems surprised.

"It's kind of my gig--advertising, graphic design--and I can really help you out. "No charge," I smile to her.

"You are freaking awesome. I am so going to take you up on this," she says, her dirty blonde ponytail swinging happily. I hand her a twenty; she takes it and heads to the register.

"Keep it," I tell her.

She smiles at me and says, "Try it before you leave." I take a sip. It's freaking great; it's just delicious; I can't identify what's in it. But it is fantastic.

"This is amazing," I tell her. She can tell I like it by the look on my face, not just my words. She smiles even bigger. "What is it?"

"It's a Lisa, my special. "I am glad you like it, and I am so calling you later."

I drive off, thoroughly enjoying my new drink. And then I thought, I just handed out my number to a college chick. What the hell has come over me? I turn up the music and drive to work, trying to lose myself in thoughts not related to women.

I walked into work with the coffee in my hands. Ms. Kim was waiting in my office as per usual.

"Good morning, boss."

"Good morning, Ms. Kim," I said, handing her a cup. "What's on the schedule for today?"

"This is great," she said, taking a sip. "What is it?"

"Your usual," I say, confused. She looks, takes the other cup from me, and takes a sip.

"No. That is my usual. This is delicious, is what it is."

"It's called the Lisa; my barista made it for me."

"Really?" she asks, her eyebrows going up. "You dog. You have that swagger. Date night again?"

"Maybe. Date morning possibly, too."

"Wow. In that case, we have a couple new clients coming in, so we need to put together a presentation. Nothing too big; we've got this. And I am taking this with me, since you already had some great morning times." She says she's walking away and taking my coffee.

"Yours is too sweet," I call after her. She stops in the doorway and sticks her tongue out at me, then closes the door. I get to work, creating new client work and a basic presentation slide deck for Lisa. It makes the morning pass quickly, and I am not thinking about women. It was great. I blazed through stuff until right before lunch, when Ms. Kim came in.

"Hey, boss, what's for lunch?"

"Heading home today. Dani is off; she is making something special," I tell her, packing up.

"Oh," she says, a little dejected. "I thought we could do a work lunch."

"Not today. Tomorrow, we've got some stuff that could use your skills."

"You're on. Have a good lunch."

I pack up and head home. I pull in and walk into the house. "Hey babe, I'm home," I call as I go in.

"I'm in the kitchen," Dani calls back. I head that way to find my wife standing in the kitchen in a green and black negligee and matching stocking. It's cliche, but the green in her hair looks amazing. I am dumbfounded; I just stare.

She looks at him and gets a bit uncomfortable. "Well, do you like it?"

I snapped to and said, "I love it. Honey, you look amazing."

"I don't feel it. I still feel like a blob."

I move up to her and say, "You are so not a blob." I'm kissing her deeply. She melts and kisses me back.

"Are you sure? Is this ok?" She asks. Her self-consciousness is cute. My wife of more than 20 years has never worn lingerie of any type for me. I understand where she is coming from.

"You look stunning. I could eat you up."

"Good, because that was my plan for lunch."

"Oh, definitely."

"And thinking you could take the afternoon off..."

I answer by undoing my tie a little and kissing her again. I start to take my tie off, and she stops me. "Don't. It's hotter like this."

It reminds me of yesterday morning with Maresol, and that was fun. So I push Dani back onto the table, spread her legs, and look at her gorgeous red fur-covered snatch. "Lunch time."

"Oh, not on the table," she starts, but it's too late; my tongue is already between her labia.

"Nevermind," she gasps and leans back to enjoy.

I lick up and down her slit, loving it. She is too; I hear her moaning and getting into it. From where I am, her boobs are hard to get to, so I run my hands over her hips and grab her buttocks as best I can. "Oh, Jesus," she says, then pulls me off, "this hurts my ass. Let's move."

I help her down, and I start to go to kiss her, but I realize I just ate her out. She grabs me and shoves her tongue down my throat. This is hot; I like it. "Not bad," she says.

"My kissing?" I am a little shocked.

"Not that. The taste is not bad." Now I am shocked. I just stare. "Come along; you need to finish me off before you pound me," she says, leading me to the living room. She guides me to the couch, sits down with her legs wide, and pushes me towards her slit. I go back at it with gusto, like there is no tomorrow, because I do love it. Her comment still shakes me up; I just relax and enjoy. I was licking up and down, sucking her clit, and my hands were on her hips. I look up and see her pinching her own nipples, and it is one of the hottest things ever. She moans a bit, pinches harder, I lick a little more vigorously, and I taste her cum. I keep lapping and sucking, trying to draw out her orgasm as much as possible. She moans and her whole body shutters, and she keeps going for I don't know how long.

"Oh, that's great, but you need to call work so I can get some dick," she says, breathing hard.

I call work and get Ms. Kim. "Hey, I'm not going to make it back into the office this afternoon," I tell her.

"Another date night? Watch it; you are going to hurt yourself, but it's fine. We have nothing I can't handle or move to tomorrow. I will see you tomorrow."

"Of course."

"All right, have fun, boss." She says so and hangs up.

Dani speaks up: "You should really give her a promotion or raise."

"You raised something," I smile to her.

"Well, then get over here and give it to me," she says as she bends over the arm of the couch. I drop my pants, and my hard dick springs to attention. I slide right up into her already wet pussy and go all the way until my balls are touching her lips. Then I grab her hips, pull out to the tip, and slam back in. "Yeah," she moans, "hard and deep." So I grip hard and do as she says. Slamming into her, she moans and grunts a little bit each time. I let go and slap her ass, and when I do, I feel her cum, so I keep plowing away and slamming into her. She screams and cums again, which pushes me over the edge. I cum deep into her. I start to stop and say, "Keep going; get it up again. I need more." I keep plowing away until my dick gets hard again. Then she pulls me off, sits me down on the couch, and gets in my lap. She rides me well, and I take her negligee off to see her boobs bounce. She rips my shirt open and yanks it off with my undershirt to feel my hairy chest. We go like this for awhile; I suck and play with her boobs a bit. She cums again, and then again loudly. Finally, I do too.

We head to the bedroom, and once we get there, I shove her down on the bed and do her from behind again, good and rough. Slapping her ass, pawing her tits while they are dangling, and just pounding her good She enjoys it--moaning and screaming, being loud--and I love it. It takes me awhile, but I try again after she has done it multiple times. Then we head to the bathroom to clean up; I eat her out once more in the shower. She's screaming in joy again. Then we need to meet the kids as soon as they get home.

We were touchy-feely all night while we cooked or watched TV. It was nice.

"You should hit the gym," she tells me.

"I could skip a day," I tell her suggestively.

"My ass is sore. You can have another romp when you get home. Go workout." And she kisses me.

I get ready to, but I check on the girls, making sure homework is done and stuff like that. Then head out. As I start driving, I get a text. I check it. It's from Maresol. It's her tits. "Cum by; I'll blow you," says the next text. I figure, why not? And head to her house. I sent her a text letting her know I was on my way. "Text me when you get outside," I get in reply. And then a picture of her smiling.

I park and let her know I am there. "Come around to the side gate to the back yard," I get in response. I head to the gate, open it, and close it softly, trying not to make much noise. I feel her press against my back; I turn, and we kiss. It's hot, passionate, and different than the kisses with Dani. She slides her hands all over me, then down into my pants, and grabs my dick. "A girl needs her cock, especially now."

"What do you mean?"

"I've gotten used to it. Everyday. I need it."

"I'm not sure how to do that."

"We will figure it," she says, kissing me again. Lots of passion, her tongue snaking into my mouth. "Come around back; I need you," she says, leading me around to the backyard. She stops by the back door and kisses me again. "Be right back. Meet me up on my patio." And heads in. I work my way around and quietly get up the stairs. I get to the patio outside her room; it's got a nice little table and chairs. I sit down and look at the night sky. It's been a while since I did, and it's truly beautiful. As I think that the gorgeous lady will come out and sit down next to me.

"I am supposed to be at the gym," I tell her.

"We can get you sweaty and send you home," she says. She slides out of her seat to her knees in front of me. I sit up a little, and she yanks off my shorts. She starts licking my cock up and down, going down to my balls and all around them. It feels great; her hair is tickling me in a good way. My dick gets hard; she stops, takes her top off, and continues occasionally rubbing my dick with her tits. She is very good, and she enjoys giving orals as much as I do. I feel it coming, so I grab her head and start to fuck her face. She goes with it, and after just a little bit, I shoot a load down her throat. That doesn't stop her. She swallows it all and keeps sucking. I get semi-hard and pull her up.

"My turn." I spin her around and bend her over the rail. I yank her pants down and dive into her bald snatch. It's wonderful, different-tasting, and great. I lick her labia and suck them, slurping up and down. I find her clitty, sucking it hard. She moans, I keep going, her moans get louder, and it makes me suck harder. Finally, she cums, and I am hard again, so I go to fuck her. I rub my cock up and down her pussy.

"Not this time, my cock; I need it in my ass. I brought lube out."

I look at the table and see the bottle of lube on it. I take some and smear some on my dick. I rub some all over her ass, getting down into her asshole with my finger. "Yes, it feels good; now pound my married ass." I get behind her and start pushing my dick into her ass; it's tight, but the oil helps. "Yes! I love it!" she moans, "Get it all in." My head pops all the way in, then the rest, and I go until my balls are hitting her twat.

"HARD! I want it hard, my cock. Fuck my ass!"

I grab her hips and pull back, then slam forward hard. She grunts and throws her ass back at me. We get into rhythm, and it's fantastic. Fucking her ass in the night air, it feels otherworldly.

"I am going to cum, my cock!" She tells me, then moans, "Keep fucking my married ass. I need you to cum too." I feel her oragam. It contracts her ass, which makes me cum too.

"There you go, my slut," I tell her as I pump a load into her ass.

"So good. I love an ass full of cum." She pulls me off by standing up, then turns and kisses me. "See, I told you we'd get you sweaty." We stand close, embracing, her breasts squashed up against my chest.

"You sure did, but now my cock needs cleaning."

"I will do many things, my cock, but not that. I will suck your cock after you fuck another woman. I will do it while you fuck another girl."

"I'm not sure Dani would go for that."

"She might. But who says it has to be Dani?" I start to pull back, but she pulls me down and kisses me deep. "You are in demand now. Other women will know it. Sharing you makes me so horny."

"I don't-"

She kisses me again and says, "Just think. You can get it up so fast. So much. You can fuck lots of women. As long as I am one of them, every day, I am all good." She rubs her perfect tits on me again. Her lips press on mine, then she guides me down and has me suck her nipples and lick her tits. My dick is getting hard, "See what I mean?"

"I do. But two women is enough."

"Just think about it."

"What am I going to do now?" I ask with my rock-hard boner pointing at her.

"Well, I guess your only choice is to fuck my ass again."

I waste no time and spin her around, bending her over the rail again and going in deep. She gasps and moans as I do, but the oil and my cum make it a fairly easy slide. I start fucking her hard; she's holding onto the rail, her tits swaying and swinging, and I have to grab them. Squeezing them and pinching her nipples, she moans in delight. We fuck for a good while until we both cum again. I am squeezing her boobs while we do, and she is fingering herself while I plow her ass and blow another load.

"Now you are really sweaty. Go home, my cock," she says, standing up, then giving me another deep, tongue-in-cheek kiss. "I will see you tomorrow." She picks up her clothes and heads in. I pull on my shorts and sneak around back and out to the car to drive home.

I get there, not knowing what to do. I can't fuck Dani after buttfucking Maresol. Luckily, Dani was asleep on the couch when I came in, so I went straight to the shower. She came in as I was drying off.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" she says sleepily.

"I figured you could use your rest," I smiled.

"I can use another round of dicking," she says pushing herself up against me. We kiss, I take her top off and lick her boobs, they're so big, with huge areolas. I love them all pale and freckly, not tanned like Maresol's.

"Bite my nipple a little," Dani tells me, and I do. "OOooooo."

I play with her boobs for a bit, getting hard again. I turn her around and slide into her wet pussy. It's a nice, easy sex, not a rough fuck like earlier. We both enjoy it; she comes first, then me.

"You last so long now," she says while we shower.

"I've got more," I tell her.

"Not tonight. My ass is still a bit sore from the spankings, but a good sore."

I smile, and she kisses me while I soap her down.

"The rough stuff was kind of fun."

"Yeah, it was." I agree. "I thoroughly enjoyed it."

"It got me thinking."

"About what, hon?"

"This and that. Stop it," she says, slapping my hands playfully as I was "washing" her boobs.

"New stuff. We've been experimenting."

"So what are you thinking? We've been caught fucking by the police already."

"Umm.."" My cute little wife is turning red and blushing. "Well, not that again per se." But I really like the spanking, so..." It's cute; she is embarrassed after all our time together.

"Babe, we've been together forever and will be. If you want to try anal, we can."

12