Tuition Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

I watched as Reese drilled her pointed tongue deep into her girlfriend’s extremely wet pussy. But soon my full attention was directed toward Mac’s extraordinarily large clit, I was engrossed as I licked the already hardened bud, softly at first. This elicited a similar reaction I had received from Reese both last night and earlier this morning, as her hips bucked up and down into my face and she gave out a continual guttural moan. Mac rocked her hips into both our faces.

After a few minutes of this I heard Mac draw in a sharp breath and almost squeal. I had never even dreamed I’d actually see an erotic scene of a woman sucking another woman’s pussy, let alone me sharing in the experience. I had only seen a girl/girl scene in a porn magazine or maybe on a downloaded clip. Never did I expect to part of something like this in real life! But now here was my former teacher, my new lover, with her mouth sucking hard on her lover’s pussy, me right with them both. I felt like I was part of one of those photo shoots or porn sets. Right then I new I was aroused once again as my hardened cock banged uncomfortably against the leg of Reese’s kitchen table.

I licked Mac’s clit still faster, feeling her become more excited. I also selfishly alternated watching what Reese was doing and looking up into Mac’s ecstatic face.

“You keep her going, lover” Reese suddenly said as she stood up and I watched her lean back over Mac to suck on her nipple this time. I watched as she teased it with her long pointed pink tongue. Mac’s nipple could not have been any harder as it pushed back defiantly against Reese’s soft licking.

After a moment Reese raised her head up and immediately applied her talented mouth and tongue to Mac’s mouth. She licked the younger woman’s lips softly to which I found myself in the same manner treating Mac’s lower lips. Then finally Mac opened her mouth and Reese slid her tongue between those wet red lips. I at the same time slipped my tongue deep between the wet pink lips before me. I watched as Mac’s tongue emerged to meet Reese’s and they dueled one another for a few moments before they dove into a kiss that could not have been more intense. I realized they must do that often, but the sight, the sound, and the sensation was incredibly new to me.

It all made my cock swell even more and it hit against the wooden table leg again. “Ummmmm.” I grunted at the slight pain.

I found myself flicking my tongue furiously over Mac’s clit. Her pelvis began to mash into my face rhythmically. Mac’s moans were muffled now as the two women were in a full embrace of lips. But I could hear them both moaning now.

Mac’s pelvic thrusts became stronger and quicker. Finally, a muffled squealing cry emanated from above me and Mac’s thighs crushed my head like a vise.

* * * * *

I knew Mac could taste herself on my lips as I kissed her. I also knew her climax neared, as she grabbed my hair in tight fists, wanting to climax, but at the same time fighting the sensations washing over her. I knew if I were her I would want to make this last. But her body began that familiar throb against my tongue as we kissed and I heard as well as felt the stifled cry into my mouth. I steadied with my hands on her sexy body as her sharp spasms built, crashed over her and subsided slowly.

She finally released her almost violent grip of my hair and sighed heavily.

I looked into her face and brushed back the sweaty bangs and placed another gentle kiss on her lips.

"That was incredible" she whispered, reaching up tenderly to brush back my hair, also.

* * * * *

When Mac’s legs relaxed and I was able to pull my head free of her crotch I looked up at both women. Mac was still breathing heavily. Both their faces were damp with perspiration.

"Not bad huh?" Reese asked her softly. "Didn't I tell you he knew what he was doing?"

She nodded softly and said, "Yeah. Mmm, that was the most intense thing I've felt on a Saturday morning in a long time.

Then it registered…Reese had said she told Mac about my oral skills. When? “Wait, you told her I was good at this? When?”

I glared at Reese. She smiled softly back at me immediately catching me off guard and softening my attempt at being upset. “I didn’t. How could I? Remember, I believe I fell asleep before you last night. She was just being cute, but now she knows, doesn’t she? If I had called her I would have indeed had to brag on you. You do have a very talented tongue, lover.”

I could only chuckle to myself and shake my head for their benefit.

Then Reese abruptly came to me and gave me a kiss.

* * * * *

I smiled at my lover’s sated expression as she lay back on my kitchen table, her breath calming. I went to David as he still kneeled between Mac’s legs and leaned down to give him a little kiss. I tasted Mac on his lips. The taste was addicting and only made me want a real taste of her. So I turned my head and swiped my tongue up Mac’s swollen and drenched slit once more, before pausing to kiss it too.

I looked up at David as he shook his head and smiled over me. He got to his feet, wiped his mouth with his palm and looked at us both.

Kneeling where I was I also saw he had been thoroughly aroused by what he had just seen and done. His huge sexy rod practically pointed right in my face. Just as I was about to succumb to the urge to open my mouth wide and swallow him, he stepped back.

“Well, if you don’t mind, I think I’m going to go take a shower now.” David said and without another word and walked out of the kitchen taking his hard-on with him.

I stood and the two of us girls looked at each other and at first just had blank stares. I knew she had seen it too.

Mac and I broke into excited girlish laughter as we stood there naked in the middle of my kitchen.

“Is that amazing or what?” Mac commented. “I’ve never seen a guy walk away from me with a raging hard-on like that.”

“Now that is what I call manly control.” I replied.

“How can he leave two perfectly naked women with his manhood in that shape? He was obviously very hard and horny for the both of us?”

“I don’t know Ree-girl, but you have one hot stud there. I can only imagine how that king-sized dick of his felt this morning. Why don't we go join him?” Mac suggested. “We can’t let that perfectly good hard cock go to waste.”

I stared at my lover. "Yeah," I said as I brushed her sweaty bangs back from her beautiful face a second time this morning, "It would conserve water all three of us taking one shower."

She smiled, and got ready to turn toward the back of my place. "All right, but I’m not sure I can handle any more abuse from the two of you."

Leaving her clothes strewn on the kitchen floor, we both walked barefoot, hand-in-hand and bare-assed toward my bedroom.

* * * * *

We peeked in the half open door, watching him standing there in the glass enclosed shower stall. I know my eyes were glued to David’s hands as they ran up and down his tight butt with the sudsy bar of soap. When he turned in our direction we both stepped back and I heard Mac’s breath catch in her throat the same time mine did as we were both treated to a wonderful view of his manhood, mostly soft now, but still so big it protruded well away from his body.

He stepped under the shower spray and we leaned back in to watch as he rinsed the soap from his gorgeous body. All his muscles were defined so clearly in the deflection of shadow and light and the shine of the water cascading down his rippling cut form.

Mac and I both sucked in our respective breaths once again, only this time I stretched my leg out at the same time and I bumped the bathroom door. Of course, it opened the rest of the way, leaving us girls, huddled side by side in the framed doorway. Immediately David stopped and looked at us, two naked older women, holding on to one another and staring back at him in my shower.

His hand released the soap, which dropped with a thud to the floor of the shower. Almost at the same time it hit I felt Mac’s hands slide over the smooth skin of my bottom. I rose up on my toes and found myself walking on over to the shower stall pulling Mac along with me. I stopped and looked up at David through the steamed and water spotted glass. He looked at me with neither a smile nor a disappointed look. How could he be disappointed with two eager women wanting him? I opened the big shower door and stepped into the streams of hot water from the double showerheads. I had had those brass fixtures installed since I had been with Mac. I held Mac’s hand and pulled her in with me.

I now stood in front of David him and smiled. After a second I turned around and bent at the waist to pick up the bar of soap he had dropped. I ‘accidentally’ brushed his manhood with my bottom as I did. I stood up straight with the soap in my hand and while looking him straight in the eye my hands turned their attention to Mac and I began to soap her up. I started at the top of her shoulders and worked my way down her back. Mac’s skin soon glistened just like David’s had from the water and bubbles that trailed down her smooth back, then over her round bottom. I generously lathered my hands up and placed the bar safely back in the soap rest. Then I reached around her and begin to massage her heavy breasts with both hands. David was in front of Mac nearly under the spray of the one showerhead. The other showerhead sprayed down on my backside. He watched as I got Mac’s nipples rock hard after only a few seconds of squeezing them. Then leaning forward and pressing my body against hers, I pushed her up against David.

As my soapy hands continued to slide all over my girlfriend I closed my eyes and let my mind remember all that my fingers touched as I had memorized every inch of her luscious body over the last several months. As I bent down slightly I pushed the long wet strands of my own hair out of my face before I pushed her darker wet hair aside and kissed the back of her neck.

Mac moaned and I could feel her try to turn around. Only I held her firmly up to David’s body, pressing mine up tight to hers. I could only imagine where David’s hard cock must be pressing into in her front by now. I remembered it stabbed me just above my belly button. I knew he was fully hard by now, so I could be sure, with her being a couple inches shorter than me and her heavy breasts weighing down lower, he must be nearly poking his huge rod up between them.

I slid my body to the side and around Mac just a bit and looked down between my two lovers. David’s cock was completely erect as I had assumed. Keeping my body pressed firmly into Mac, I reached for the soap again and carefully lathered my hands until they overflowed with thick smooth lather. I wrapped one hand around David’s cock and began to stroke him. The bubbly lather created a wonderful suction effect as I moved my hand up and down his shaft, my thumb and index finger on top occasionally bumping into Mac’s voluptuously huge breasts on my up stroke. David groaned as my hand slid over him and after a moment he started to pump his hips in time with my hands.

I looked up at him and whispered, "Do you like this?"

"Oh yea."

"Would you like me to keep doing this or would you like me to maybe push this big thing between Mac’s big boobs here?” I stroked him a little more firmly now. “What would you like me to do, big boy?"

"Both," he nearly grunted.

“What? What both?” I looked up into his blinking eyes, his head coming under the flow of the one shower head.

“Your hands and her boo…breasts.” Even in his pure lustful state he was a gentleman.

As if on cue, Mac picked up the soap from the shelf and began soaping her breasts as I continued to stroke David’s rigid cock. He and I both watched as she rolled her nipples between her fingers, bringing them to a full erection before she leaned down over him and brushed my hand away. She squeezed her breasts together and engulfed his slippery shaft up between them.

“Is this what you want young man?” Mac asked as she continued to play with her hard nipples and simultaneously slid her breasts up and down on his cock.

“Uh, oh, yea, that feels good.” He grunted out the words again.

“Bend your knees a little and go lower down on him,” I told Mac. “Let his cock feel something I can’t give him."

Obediently Mac flexed her knees and eased down another couple of inches. She had the head of his cock repeatedly pop its pretty self above those full mounds of hers.

* * * * *

I could not believe both these women were in the shower with me. I had watched Reese lather up her girlfriend and now felt my hard on shoved between Mac’s huge breasts. I moved my head out of the shower spray and looked down as the head of my rod emerged from between the softness of those soaped up mounds. I slid easily up and down, in and out between them. I briefly had a déjà vu-like moment as I pictured this scene in a different way. A couple years ago I had found using two soft pillows to masturbate with was very handy. It was much like this, smooth and soft on my stiff manhood, but this was truly so much better.

Mac looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes as she squeezed her breasts together still tighter and angled her head further back to be sure I could see.

“Reese," I groaned through gritted teeth, "I'm not going to last long like this."

* * * * *

“Why are you telling me, David,” I said as I reached down between his legs and cupped his scrotum. “It’s not me that’s stroking that big rod of yours.”

Its then that I realized not only are David’s balls larger than any other man’s I’ve felt but they are distinctly a different size in themselves. As I held them in the palm of my hand and then fingered the left one I could tell it was nearly twice the size of the right. As he thrust up slightly to meet Mac’s gyrations down on him, I could easily feel the size and weight difference. It was fascinating and at the same time strangely erotic. As my palm held the littler one, my fingertips gently juggled the bigger one. I felt an erotic power I’d never felt before holding this young man like this.

But I also wanted to feel my other lover in my hands.

My left hand worked its way down over Mac’s cheeks until my index finger slid under her. I felt her lift up on her toes and I realized she was pushing her wet pussy back at me searching out my probing fingers. We found one another and I began methodically stroking one finger in and out of that sopping pussy of hers. I now had both lovers in my hands and it was absolutely amazingly erotic. I almost felt lightheaded with sensation.

As Mac slid up and down on David’s cock, her bottom pushed back into my hand harder and with more determination. When I twisted my hand around I found my thumb back between her sweet cheeks and before I knew it had found that tighter orifice of hers. My hand, my fingers, began to piston in and out of her sexy holes in rhythm to her and David’s movements in front of me.

I felt Mac squeeze down on my fingers. I felt my finger working its way still deeper inside, pleasuring her as I knew I could. She pushed back against me with every stroke of his which assisted with her own pleasure. I knew she loved to have both love places massaged at the same time, I also knew from the moans she was making and the grip she had on my fingers, that if I were to strum her hard clit about now she would be cumming like a madwoman.

Actually, I could tell they were both very close to cumming now as it was.

"Oh Reese," she cooed as I held her in that pose. She leaned back resting her head on my shoulder.

David reached up and with both hands and proceeded to pinch Mac’s nipples. I reached up with my free hand and ran my fingers through her thick dark hair. I could tell he pinched her nipples harder when she squealed and her knees buckled slightly, her body slipping down between us.

I slid my hand down from her head down to her pubic mound. I looked back up to see David now sensuously kissing the nape of Mac’s neck, the feeling flooding back to me as I knew the sensation she felt as he had kissed me there last night.

By the time my fingers reached my lover’s vagina I found it hotter than the steaming water streaming down over all three of us. I pushed a finger up exposing her ripe clit and quickly began to make little circular motions around it as a stream of water flowed over it. She instantly began breathing heavily, gasping for breath.

"Oh Reese." David suddenly moaned towering over the both of us. He was clearly on the verge of his own orgasm. I felt him push into Mac’s body as hers pushed back into mine. That only made my thumb plunge deeper inside her lovely bottom I continued to flick at her clit.

Within moments she was over the edge in orgasm. "Reeeeeeese!" she screamed as she arched her back, sending her whole body pressing harder back into mine and as I saw over her shoulder her breasts squeezing higher and tighter onto our younger lover’s slippery hard pole. I felt her whole body tense and she literally squeezed her muscles so hard she trapped my thumb in her tight hole.

Then I could hear this low groan begin to roll and build into a louder and louder almost roar. It was David. He was tensing and just about to cum. I looked up to see his face almost a state of pain it was so scrunched up. He inhaled deep and then expunged that breath and screamed.

“Ahhhhhhh! Yessssssss, ahhhhhh” David roared and his body shook almost violently. I looked down between us, over Mac’s shoulder and saw the eruption, just as if white lava was spewing from between the cleft in a mountain. At first, the spurts shots upward and landed back down on her soapy skin. Then the last few just oozed out and spilled over her glistening cleavage.

After a moment, the effects of his orgasm subsided. I realized I felt myself more than a little dizzy all of a sudden and I wasn’t one of the ones that had just had an intense orgasm. I had to slowly take in where I was again. I had to remember I was in my shower with my two lovers, old and new.

Mac came back to life and turned around in my arms and she gave me a tender, loving kiss. I could feel her wet skin press up against mine. I could also feel the still warm man-cum also, as her breasts covered in the wonderful flow from David, pressed against me. I looked passed her head and around her wet hair and looked up into David’s eyes. He seemed a mile away, but he had a cute satiated smile on his lips. I reached for his waist and pulled him in to join us. We all three rinsed his cum and the remaining lather from our bodies between the two showerheads.

Finally, I reached around behind David and twisted the knobs to turn off the water.

On wobbly legs I watched my lovers step out of the oversized enclosure. I only had two towels hanging on the bar. David picked up each large fluffy towel and handed them to Mac and me.

"Thank you" I modestly said, taking hold of the towel, meaning to acknowledge much more than the gesture of his giving me the towel.

Mac and I separately started to dry off and then looked one another in the eye and then over to David standing just beside us with his arms folded across his chest, dripping wet. We looked at one another again, smiled and turned our attention to our young man and started to dry him off. We made it fun as we laughed and played as we toweled him and then each other.