Tukiko Ch. 03

Story Info
Rematch - Japanese man & Indian Wife.
7.6k words
4.6
4.6k
1
1

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tukiko, a young Japanese woman who met Joseph and Lizamoa at a local waterfall in the Waitakere Ranges, West Auckland. Yes, many locations in these stories are real. Tukiko, with her parents Hirohiko and Sayako, get into some great sex beside a waterfall that day, (See Tukiko Ch 1 - Japanese Pussy at Mokoroa Falls.) Before that, Tukiko was sexually experienced, certainly not a virgin, but she had the experience you'd expect with boys her own age. Being with Joseph opened her eyes to a deeper side of sexual activities. She got a taste for it, so in this story, when she found out her parents were going to visit Liz and Joseph again, with the expectation of more fucking, Tukiko gate-crashed the party.

When I talk about Tukiko, I like to think of her as a girl/woman. I get that from the first story about her. A woman, capable of engaging in some serious sexual activity. A girl, still wanting to skip and play, delightfully enjoying life. Being around 19 or 20 there was the spirit of youth, a spirit of adventure but also there was a maturity with a body to match.

Through the second half of this story, we follow Lizamoa and her night with Hirohiko. During their last story (Tukiko Ch 2 - Horny Hirohiko.) we see that Lizamoa took charge and gave Hirohiko quite a hard time actually. He was shocked at first but ended up loving it. I wanted to play with that idea again but this time with the one in charge swapping between them a few times. You've got it, Hirohiko fighting back a bit. Sort of a friendly struggle between them.

Enough from me - Anne.

Go read my story.

* * * * *

Hirohiko and Sayako Came for the Evening.

* * * * *

Hello from Joseph.

One weekend, we invited our new friends, Hirohiko and Sayako, calling them to our house for the evening. We had kept in touch, maybe more correctly, my wife Lizamoa and Sayako had kept in touch over the past year but not got to meeting again. So, this was the first time we would meet them since what had happened at Mokoroa Falls.

Lizamoa and Sayako had been talking on the phone about how sexy it had been that day and it was clear Hirohiko and Sayako wanted to try with us again. So, there were no surprises here. It was fully understood between all four of us that they were coming over for the dinner and then some sexual activities, mostly likely fucking too. My wife had invited them to stay the night if they wanted and Sayako had quickly agreed they would. Once again, everything organised by the women. Interesting how so quickly they will do that, when they want their pussies full of cock.

It was Friday, early in the morning of the day they were coming. I had to go to work for this day, but I heard Lizamoa had elected taking the day off from her work at the car sales with Peter and Mike. That morning she was telling me about her plans for the day, of going to meet the girls for an exercise session and social occasion at Steve's gym, then coming home to get things ready and prepare a fine meal for our guests. Knowing my wife Lizamoa, I knew it would be good. She is a great cook and she enjoys cooking for guests we entertained within our house.

I looked at the clock and it was still early, not time to get up yet, so we were both lying within the bed, talking.

I asked, "Is Tukiko coming with them?"

"I don't think so, Joseph," my wife said. "Sayako said she has a date with her boyfriend."

"Oh, I was hoping..."

"Wanting some young Japanese pussy, were you?" Lizamoa laughed.

"Well yes, but if she can't come... that is ok."

"You still have Sayako to fuck."

"Yes, I know. But it was nice having both of them."

"Sorry," she laughed. "Poor Joseph, only gets one pussy tonight."

"Don't be mean, Lizamoa."

"Just one pussy for Joseph. Oh, dear! How sad!"

"Hey, stop that! Stop your teasing."

"Why? Are you going to make me stop?"

"Look, Lizamoa..."

"Oh, dear... Poor Joseph... So sad."

I like when she challenges my authority like that. She knows it too. It's kind of sexy. I also know Lizamoa. I know exactly how to stop her teasing. A distraction, a big hard distraction in her pussy. She knows me too so I'm sure she knows where this would end.

I rolled towards her, hand reaching for her nipple.

"You are being very cheeky," I told her.

"No," she denied. "Just making facts."

"Then your facts are very teasing, cheeky woman!"

She laughed at that as she reached for me. By now, Lizamoa was fully aware she was about to get a strong fucking from me.

"Poor, Joseph. Only one... Ahhh..."

She gasped as my cock thrust into her, my body came down on top of her. Not holding back, I went in deep. That stopped her cheeking to me. Ha, ha!

My second thrust took almost all of me within her. Again, she cried out, maybe from the power and maybe from the surprise of it. But quickly we settled into some serious fucking. I must confess to being quite excited and roughly with her for such a small woman but she always surprises me how she can take it and loves it too.

Now she was responding. "Oh, fuck me..." she gasped. "Fuck your big cock..."

I love the vocal she does sometimes. Lizamoa never uses talking such as this, other than within the bed so when she does it is special, her words often drive me with desire and inspire to try harder. This was the case at this time. I was becoming excited by what she was saying.

"Push your cock in deep... I want you all... Fuck my hot cunt...Fuck me with your cock... Your big hungry cock... Into my cunt... Fuck my cunt hole..."

I continued. Using all my energy as I fucked her. My cock thrusting at her roughly and going in deeply. Driving down at her, my pelvis pounding down against her as I did. It was hard yakka actually but I felt great too.

"Oh yes, Joseph...Love you... Love big cock... So good... So filling my cunt..."

With almost every stroke, she met me with a thrust up of her pussy and a comment of encouragement. Humping around underneath me, enjoying every moment of it. Encouraging me, urging me to go faster and thrust in deeper.

"Faster, Joseph... Fuck hot cunt... Faster... Harder! Fucking me..."

Her hot little cunt was taking almost all of me, my cock driving in between her wet lips and going in deep. Yes, she was wet, so quickly she'd juiced up. Her vocal turning more to moans than words now. But that was sexy too. The thought that this woman under me was getting there now was just as exciting.

Yes, it was becoming clear, she was building towards her orgasm now. I was too. That tight little cunt was doing wonders to my cock. Amazing feelings as it always does. I could feel how tightly she gripped me as I slipped in and out between her cunt lips. I could feel her small body under me, working back at me, humping up at me and wiggling around under me.

Suddenly, she cried out to be followed by a deep moan in my ear. I knew what that one meant. If I didn't then it soon became clear by the way her body was bucking around. This horny little woman was cumming. Out of rhythm, out of control. I think it must have been a good one, a big one too.

It affected me too. The thought of her, the feelings of her orgasm was enough for me. Mine followed, almost straight after her.

Totally sexy!

* * * * *

Much later in the day, I had arrived home from work, taken the shower and then was helping Lizamoa. While she was performing final preparations in the kitchen, I was laying out four places at the table. Yes, only four of us as the kids had gone down to stay with Uncle Mike and Auntie Shanti. Not their real uncle and auntie but let's not go there now. I've got a story to tell.

I heard a car pull into the driveway and looked to see Hirohiko and Sayako had arrived. I watched as they got out of the car and noticed they both wore traditional Japanese. So that was why Lizamoa was wearing a traditionally styled sari and she insisted I wear traditional too. A traditional costume evening.

This was interesting. I liked the idea of wearing traditional costumes. I particularly liked the bright red kimono Sayako was wearing. A nice contrast to the bright magenta Lizamoa was wearing. Both women dressed for the occasion, looked lovely.

For a moment I wondered how I would go about taking a kimono off. I really didn't have much idea. I was still thinking of her when my thoughts were dragged back to reality by a knock on the door.

"Come on, Joseph," Lizamoa scolded. "Get the door."

Breaking from my day-dreaming, leaving Lizamoa to finish in the kitchen, I went to the door to greet our guests.

I greeted them and Hirohiko responded with a formal bow that the Japanese are so fond of but in Sayako's case, she stepped forward to give me a hug. My arms went around and held her, my hand even straying down to squeeze her arse. This sexy woman even gave her arse a wiggle in reply. That was a bit sexy. I was a bit concerned I might crush the beautiful costume of her kimono as I am unfamiliar with it but she didn't seem too worried.

At that moment, Lizamoa arrived at the door behind me.

"Joseph!" she said, in mock sternness. "Behave yourself, leave Sayako's bum alone."

"He can touch my bum any time he likes," came Sayako's reply.

"Don't encourage him," Lizamoa told her with a grin. "He is naughty enough already."

With a laugh, I pulled away from Sayako as Hirohiko was completing his little bowing routine to Lizamoa. She responded by jumping at him with a big hug, her arms wrapping around holding him with her whole body pressed against him. Talk about not being shy. But then, I suppose we are friends now, fucking friends. I also noticed Lizamoa got her arse squeezed too. So, I am not the only one naughty, it seems, so how come he didn't get told off for it too?

The bowing and hugging and arse squeezing all over for now, I invited them within my house, directing them through to the lounge and dining area. I walk behind Sayako, watching as she walked taking little steps, restricted by her kimono. I also so that in spite of her bulky clothing, her body shape could be seen to, how the kimono pulled tightly around her waist but swelled wider around her hip. I was looking forward to see much more of that sexy body within the next few hours.

Of course, Hirohiko was following my wife Lizamoa. No doubt taking in that beauty of her wearing a sari. Have you ever noticed how a woman changes when she wears a sari. I could see he couldn't take his eyes off her. I had already noticed she had tied her sari in a sexier way so as she moved a glimpse her bare middle would be seen or even the underside of her breast supported by her tight sari blouse.

I poured drinks for everyone and then while Sayako helped Lizamoa in the kitchen I went out with Hirohiko to bring in a couple of dishes from their car. Sayako had been given strict instructions by Lizamoa, 'Do not to bring anything,' but you know these Asian women, they will always bring something and its always well received by their host.

Dinner was ready, the steaming dishes of food had been brought through and placed in the centre of the table. All four of us were sitting down ready to enjoy some good conversation over some delicious food and a bottle of wine. I know we have experience sex together at the waterfall but in reality, we really didn't know each other that well. Lizamoa and I were looking forward to knowing them better, much better and becoming good friends.

* * * * *

Gate Crasher!

* * * * *

Suddenly, I heard a car pull into the driveway. I looked out the window to see Tukiko getting out of her car. Soon she was running up the steps towards the house.

"Looks like we have a gate-crasher," I told them.

"Is it Tukiko?" Hirohiko asked.

"I thought she might come," Sayako replied to him. "I caught her looking for Joseph's address this morning."

I was at the door to meet her, opening it before she could knock. Without speaking, I stood there looking at her. Not following what would be considered a correct protocol for a host to greet his guest, I was waiting for Tukiko to speak first.

She was dressed for the occasion, looking sexy and hot, wearing a sleeveless jacket and a very, very short skirt. The jacket was left open with a white almost transparent blouse underneath. Was she wearing a black bra under that? I couldn't be sure. That skirt, so short, bare legs disappearing so high up her thighs that I wondered how close it was to her panties.

She hesitated for a moment. Looking at me. Maybe surprised I answered the door so quickly. Maybe now, not so sure of her reception. I was mildly amused by it but kept a stern face.

And then, finally she spoke. "Hello Joseph," she said.

"Tukiko! What are you doing here?"

See, no greeting here. I jumped straight into attack.

"I heard mum and dad were coming here and knew there would be fun. More fun than with my boyfriend."

"You ditched your boyfriend for us?" I said with a laugh. "How naughty of you."

"Well, not exactly ditched. More like, I pulled a sickie."

"Pulled a sickie?"

"Yeah. I said I had a headache and he dropped me home."

"That was a lame story, Tukiko."

"Yeah, I know, Hirohiko! But he brought it."

"Well, since you've gone to all that trouble to get here. I suppose I better allow you in, even if you haven't been invited."

She just laughed that off.

"Have I missed anything yet."

"Depends what you mean by anything."

She smiled before I continued.

"But the answer is probably no. No, young lady, you have not missed anything."

"Great!"

Already, Lizamoa was busy setting another place at the table for dinner.

"You will be having dinner, Tukiko?" Lizamoa asked.

"Or is your headache too bad for eating?" I added with a grin.

"I'm sure I can manage, Joseph," Tukiko replied smiling.

"I'm sure you can," I teased her. "Looks like a miraculous recovery to me."

She just laughed, ignoring me, her attention now on the streaming dishes in the middle of the table. "What's for dinner?"

* * * * *

Dinner was a delightful mixture of the Indian dishes my wife Lizamoa had cooked along with the Japanese style dishes Sayako had brought. They actually blended quite well together making a delicious meal. Lots of food, far more than we could ever eat in one meal. Even with our hungry gate crasher! That tiny girl can sure eat!

Now we were getting to the more fun part of the evening and so while the three women cleaned up in the kitchen, Hirohiko and I set things up around our large coffee table in the lounge. We set large cushions on the floor for us to sit on and laid out the game on the table. By the time the women arrived, we were ready too.

I had been considering how we were going to do this and decided to resort to that old tried and true method, playing a game to get naked. When I had suggested that we play this game of 'Strip,' everyone was happy to go along with it. I suggested that it was a good way to get us all naked and ready to be involved in some sexual activities. There were smiles all round with that, even if our Japanese visitors had no idea what this game was like. Maybe they just liked the name.

The thing here was that since we had a selection of different dressing styles, I was unsure how to do this. Lizamoa suggested that we use five items of clothing from fully dressed to completely naked. This was fine for her since she was wearing five items already but I wondered about what Sayako was wearing. Her kimono seemed a lot more complexed, made of more than five items it appeared. She agreed she was wearing more but she could match with five items to naked by taking off a few items during her five stripping stages. I was very interested to see this and witness the removing of a Japanese kimono. My cheeky wife says it is more, my interest in seeing Sayako once the clothing removal had been completed. I can confess to a little bit of that too.

Tukiko was only wearing four items so she put on the black sleeveless jacket that she was wearing when she arrived. Under that, she wore that very short skirt with a rather see-through blouse. You could see the tiny black bra she was wearing underneath. I later discovered she was wearing tiny, matching black G-string panties too. Sexy! She was really dressing to impress for this evening, wasn't she? I was impressed. Pleased she made the effort to dress up 'traditionally' like the rest of us. Ha, ha!

* * * * *

We all Get Naked.

* * * * *

With five of us sitting on cushions around the low coffee table, we were ready for the game to begin. I think games like this have been described on several occasions, so it is not my intention here to go into details other than giving you some of the highlights.

Of course, you will know that highlights for me were watching the women getting naked. Seeing Sayako stripping from her kimono. Seeing Tukiko stripping from her sexy clothes but also watching my wife enjoying stripping from her sari for Hirohiko. Lizamoa was playing for him, really putting on a show for him. His eyes were struggling to leave her too. The other two girls quickly caught on, putting on a show for me too. I liked how the women paid attention to us men stripping too. Sayako actually saying she couldn't wait to 'see that big cock' again. You know I am more than happy showing her too.

So to sum up, the women; three beautiful women, three different dress styles, three totally different stripping processes. With Sayako and Lizamoa, both Hirohiko and I were called on to help our wives undress.

This game, an easy game for anyone to learn, is always fun because once it gets going, people are regularly losing clothing. Having them stand up to strip an item meant we all got to enjoy them stripping the item and seeing what was being revealed. The game is always accompanied by lots of jokes and smart comments too. Always lots of fun.

Lizamoa and Sayako were quickly losing clothing as us men were too. But somehow Tukiko was managing to remain almost fully dressed. She seemed to be getting more strip demands made against us but there seemed to be none going back against her. I've played this game many times and I've never seen such a lucky run as that. Usually, the game is a levelling process with everyone getting naked at about the same time.

The stages of removing a kimono were quite complex and even Tukiko had to help her mother at some stages too, but I was very interested to witness the entire process. I discovered that the main item consisted of a robe like coat with extras like a waist belt added on top and an under dress with sexy bra and panties underneath. That of course, is a simplification of Sayako's clothing but I hope gives you the idea.

For Lizamoa, she began with the sari and I helped by holding and folding the long length of it as she turned, I unrolled it from her body, folding it as we went. I am sure all three Japanese, including the two women, were interested in witnessing this process. The rest, of the blouse and then skirt Lizamoa could manage herself.

I love how she slowly undoes the many buttons on the front of her blouse, showing hints of what she had underneath before casting open, revealing her bra covered breasts as the blouse slips from her shoulders. As the under skirt followed, she untied the string, holding it in place to tease him before allowing the skirt to drop at her feet. Soon she was down to her sexiest undies, a low cut bra and G-string panties.

By about the same time, Sayako was down to some sexy undies too, but they were of the colour red. I was looking from one to another wondering who would be first to reveal some breast. After a few more turns, it was Lizamoa who was happy, showing off the Indian breasts with her hard, dark nipples. The turn after her, Sayako's Japanese breasts were to be shown too. Both women appearing to delight in the chance to reveal their beautiful charms to us men.