Tukiko Ch. 10 Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * *

"Your mother rang," he told her. "When I saw who it was, I took it. Hope you don't mind."

"What did she say?" Tukiko asked.

"Just is everything ok. I think they are worried about you so maybe you should text them a few times while we are staying here."

Tukiko didn't tell him that it had already been arranged and she'd missed the first agreed time. While Masanori was in the bathroom, she gave her mum a quick call, telling her how good the hotel was. Keeping it simple since she knew he might be listening. She knew her mum could read between the lines and see things were ok.

They just had enough time to go higher up the Sky Tower to the observation deck before descending a couple of floors to Orbit, the revolving restaurant. The restaurant was nice and the food was great. During the meal, they got to see the city in the daylight and then by night. It was a relaxed meal, neither of them in a hurry and since neither of them was driving they decided to 'invest' in another bottle of wine during the meal.

Afterwards, they had more time so went back up to the observation deck for another look around again before going back down for a look through the main casino. They tried a few machines and she watched him try the games with the spinning wheels but didn't win anything so they went on to the bar for another drink. Neither of them could afford to waste much money on gambling.

While he was away, ordering the drinks, Tukiko gave Mum another text saying things were going well. What she didn't realize was he was standing behind her as she finished.

"Next check-in was it?" he asked. Perhaps more of a statement than a question.

"How did you know?"

"It's obvious. They love you and after what happened today, they just want to know you're still ok."

Tukiko was surprised he had that figured out so didn't reply.

"When's the next one?" Masanori asked.

"Before we go to bed," she replied.

He leaned over closer so no one else could hear. "Is that before or after the sex?"

"Is there going to be some sex?"

"Of course. Isn't that what we came here for?"

"Well, not actually but I'm happy if there is," she replied.

She was happy too. It meant they were going to get over this.

"I'm happy to," Masanori said, reaching over to take her hands.

Then a big smile appeared on his face. "Text her again," he said.

"What?"

"Tell her, Masanori says 'Hi honey!'"

"You can't say that!"

"Ok, tell her the sex is great and we're fucking our brains out."

"That is almost as bad!"

He just laughed and let her get on with her text.

"That's a bit tame," said after reading what she had written. "I like mine better."

"So, do I, but this is what I'm sending."

"Go on, I dare you."

She looked at him and saw him happy. It made her happy too.

"Ok then. You do it," she said, handing him her phone. "But make sure you sign with your name."

She watched as he deleted her message and wrote, "Masanori says, the sex is great and we're fucking our brains out."

Her mum's reply came back quickly, "Tell Masanori he is a naughty boy and I know you haven't left the restaurant yet."

They had actually left the restaurant but weren't back in their room yet.

Tukiko just replied, "LOL."

Her mother came back with, "See, I knew it. Remember Tukiko, mothers do know everything."

* * * * * * * * *

It was 11 pm by the time they got back to their room. After taking a quick shower together they slipped into bed naked. Masanori reached for her and Tukiko was happy to snuggle in his arms. She felt good that they were still going to be together because the threat of losing him had shocked her and taught her how much she loved him. She was enjoying feeling her naked body against his.

Sure, there were things to sort out. She knew he was going to ask about what she had been doing over the last month or so. She also knew that big question would come, 'Why did you cheat on me? Why did you do that behind my back?'

She knew there was no excuse really other than with the excitement of having sex with those more mature men, she had lost the plot. She even thought that then, while they were lying in bed, would be the time when the subject came up. But no, he didn't seem ready yet.

"I want to make love to you, Tukiko," Masanori told her as he held her.

"I want that too," she had softly replied.

She decided she would let him lead, do what he wanted, with whatever he wanted. Her intention was to do her very best to make it good for him. He knew about her now so her new learnt sexual skills were wide open for her to use if the chance came up.

Tukiko reached down under the sheets between them until she found what she was looking for. She noticed he wasn't completely hard when she took him with her hand. As they lay together in bed, talking about nothing in particular, she began to work him. Her hand stroking and pumping him gently as he hardened under her touch.

Masanori rolled towards her, so he lay on his side facing her while she lay on her back. Both being completely naked, their bodies were wide open to each other. He pushed the sheets back off her so he could view her beautiful nakedness. She was sure a beauty, he loved looking at her naked, even more, he loved touching her.

In the softness of the bedside lamp, Tukiko knew he was looking at her. She knew all her nakedness was on display and she wanted him to see her. She lay back and allowed him to view her, waiting for him while he enjoyed looking. Her only movement was her hand gently stroking and playing with his cock.

Masanori's hand reached out for her. Tukiko was expecting he would have gone straight for her breasts or maybe even her pussy, but he did neither. Rather, his fingers touched her below her chin, giving a light brush down the far side of her neck. He did this a couple of times until he reached further across her to touch her ear. She just waited, remaining passive. Allowing him to do whatever he wanted.

Now Masanori's fingers moved on to Tukiko's face. First, he ran across her forehead, brushing a lock of hair away and then he ran down along an eye lip. He was being very gentle so she just allowed him. She trusted he wouldn't hurt her. Down along the ridge of her nose his fingers tips climbed until he reached her peak. Then playfully he gave her nose a gentle squeeze which made her giggle.

When he ran his fingertips along her lips it kind of felt funny and tickled. She opened her lips to take a playful bite at him but he pulled back before she could.

"Didn't you have enough for dinner?" he joked and she laughed.

His hand moved down lower on to her chin and then her throat. He stayed there for a while, making downward strokes each side of her neck as he knew she loved that.

Down lower Masanori's fingers moved until he discovered Tukiko's breasts. He always loved touching her there and it seemed, she always enjoyed it too. He could feel the soft smoothness of the mound. Such a contrast to the roughness of her hard nipple.

He heard her give a soft moan. Yes, he knew she loved that so decided to take his time holding her nipple between his thumb and finger, pulling gently on it, squeezing and rolling it. When he pinched it, she gave a gasp or was that a deep throaty moan? Soon his fingers had moved to her other nipple, giving that one, much the same as he had done with her first nipple.

* * * * * * * * *

Down across her belly, his fingers moved. She knew he was headed towards her pussy and opened to allow him in.

Reaching her pussy, he was slightly surprised to discover how wet she was. As his fingers touched her lips, a soft moan escaped her lips. He realised how ready she was. He was sure she could have taken him straight away but he wanted to play a bit more first. As he moved lower, he felt her pussy lips were different, more enlarged and open now. It was easy, natural for his fingers to slip between them and allow him deeper into her.

His fingers pressed into her, two fingers pushing in, going in as deep as he could before pulling back to begin finger fucking her. Meanwhile, his other hand came into play as he moved up to kneel beside her. His other hand was near the top, fingers pulling her pussy lips open as he discovered her hardened clit. A light touch on it brought a moan from her as her pussy humped back at him.

Masanori knew Tukiko was ready for him now. He rolled towards her, his body rolling on top of her as he was careful not to put his whole weight on her delicate body. As he did, he was thinking about how she must have had those big men like Joseph. Had they been gentle with her or had they treated her more roughly. He even considered the fact that perhaps she might have liked that.

He remembered what she had replied when he had asked her earlier. She said they had been rough with her and she had kind of liked it. He now suspected that might not have been entirely truthful. Maybe she 'kind of' liked it a lot. He decided to find out.

Tukiko was wet and ready for him. His cock found her with ease and pressed into her. He always loved this bit. The moment of entry, where his cock pressed in between her lips and she opened to take him. He usually loved how his cock eased in deeper and deeper until she had taken all of him. But this time he thought he might try something different.

"Do you like it gentle or a bit faster and rough?" he asked her.

"I can take a bit more," she replied.

'A bit more,' he thought. 'Maybe a lot more.'

He slowly pushed in until the head and a bit of his shaft was inside and then he pulled back so he was almost right out of her. Now, he was ready to see what she really liked. Using all the force he could, Masanori thrust down into her, his cock driving into her, going in deep until she was taking all of him. Tukiko gasped in surprise, calling out his name.

But he didn't hold back now. Pulling back and thrusting back deep into her again. She gave another gasp at that. The next few were met by a gasp or a moan and then her body began to respond to him. Going faster and giving her as much as he could. He decided he was going to do the whole thing differently this time. He would give her all that he could and if she didn't like it, she only needed to say so. But as he suspected, she did like it and was soon humping around under him as she responded back to him.

At first, Tukiko was a bit surprised. She wasn't expecting this from Masanori. That first thrust, he had been dry and without lubrication had dragged against her lips, but soon her own natural juice had done the trick and they were going for it. She knew how rough he was being with her. She could feel his fast, hard thrusts slamming into her and she was loving it. Loving them, every one of them.

To his surprise, Masanori discovered how much he was enjoying it too. When he discovered he didn't seem to be hurting her, he could relax and enjoy it. The way she was moaning and wiggling around was exciting too. He could feel how she was thrusting her pussy back at him, trying to meet each of his thrusts with one of her own. At times she was with him, at other times she slipped out of rhythm but it didn't seem to matter. All of it was exciting.

Tukiko could feel her orgasm beginning to build. It was racing towards her and she felt herself losing control. The pre-orgasm build was quick and she was into to it before she knew it. The power of it bursting over her and she lost control to continued helping him. She was taken by how intense it was. She knew she had cried out in his ear. She was aware of how she had been thrusting back at him, then she was gone, swept up into the swirling pleasure an orgasm gives.

Masanori was amazed she came as quickly as that. First, he heard her, how vocal she become. Then he noticed her body, giving massive humps back up at him, thrashing around underneath him as she cried out. He knew that was the point where she went over. He slowed, thinking that was it, she had finished.

"No! No, Masanori," she gasped. "Carry on... Fuck me... Keep going..."

"What?" he asked in surprise.

"Keep fucking me. You have to cum too."

"But are you ok, doing like this?"

"Yes, fine, fine. Just keep going."

He did. Picking up his speed again and slamming into her. Giving her all he could with each thrust. It was hard and rough. Way beyond anything he thought she could ever take. He had always been so careful of her when they fucked. Always thinking of her tiny body compared to his, always trying to keep his full weight off her, concerned he might hurt her.

But she wanted none of that. She wanted it hard and rough. Taking and obviously loving everything he could give her.

Masanori was getting close himself now. Feeling her orgasm underneath him had been intense and exciting. The way her body had responded, the way she had moaned and cried out had been amazing. Now he realised he was getting close too. He also knew that with how hard he was working, his body wouldn't be able to carry on much longer either.

It hit him! His orgasm came on fast and before he knew it, he was pumping into her, his thrusts much slower as each time he delivered more cum deep inside her. So intense. He had not known how exciting sex like that could be and what great orgasms they could deliver.

Tukiko felt him cum too. She felt how he lost his speed and rhythm, have a few uncorrelated humps and stopped. She could feel his cock jerking, pumping his man juice into her. The very thought of that sent her over too. A gentle one this time, lacking the power of the previous one but still a nice way to finish.

They were over it now. His head came down to her, their lips meeting in a kiss. With them both out of breath like that, it couldn't be anything more than just lips meeting. Deep inside her, she felt his cock begin to contract and soon she felt it slip from her. He rolled off and lay beside her as they enjoyed those moments of after-glow following good sex.

* * * * * * * * *

Afterwards, neither of them felt like sleeping. Turning off the bedside lamp they pulled back the drapes and both still naked, they were sitting looking out over the harbour. There looked to be a boat out there, they could see the light moving against the darkness of the water and Tukiko wondered what someone would be doing out there in the dark so late at night. As they watched, it slowly moved down the harbour and disappeared behind a building.

The harbour bridge was lit with a line of orange lights over its arch. They could see a steady stream of lights from the cars as they came over the top and started down the slope towards the city.

They noticed a plane, maybe a helicopter flying over the harbour. They couldn't see much, other than its flashing navigation lights. Below them, in the city streets, there were still cars moving and even people too. In the background was the city noise, how the various noises blend into the sound of a city roar that never stopped. Even though the thickness of their window they could still hear it.

They were in the quiet, calmness of their hotel room while outside the city continued. Unspeaking, they sat and watched. She was resting back against him with his arms around holding her. Nothing sexual now, just comfortable and nice. Enjoying this special moment together.

* * * * * * * * *

It was late, getting on after mid-night when Tukiko sent her next text.

"Things are fine Mum. Don't think we'll need to text, again."

"Do it anyway, honey."

"Ok Mum."

"Was the sex as mind-blowing as he promised? LOL"

That surprised them both that she had asked that.

"It was great, Mum!!"

Her mum's last text surprised them even more as both of them read.

"Looking forward to my turn, LOL"

"I can't believe she just wrote that," Tukiko said, looking at Masanori.

He was smiling. Obviously saw the funny side of it.

"Your mother is quite a woman," he said.

She just smiled. Tukiko knew Masanori didn't know the half of what her mother had been doing. But she also knew that before long he was going to find out too. It was obvious she was keen on having her boyfriend. She wondered what it would be like seeing her mother and her boyfriend fucking.

For a moment there was a pause, each with their own thoughts and then Masanori said something that changed things.

"We don't have to go through with it if you don't want me too," Masanori said. "You know, me having sex with those women, Tukiko," Masanori said.

"No, Masanori. I want you too," Tukiko told him as she reached out to touch his hand.

He looked at her, surprised. "Why?"

"Because I learnt a lot from those older men," she explained. "I know you will too. They are three nice ladies. They will teach you."

"I'm a bit scared about Shanti."

"Don't be," she said with a giggle. "Shanti is a good lady too. She has a strong personality so let her lead things. You'll be fine with her."

"She won't kick my arse?"

Tukiko saw the funny side of that and laughed. "Let's hope not but she did say she would."

Masanori laughed too. "She calmed down a bit after that."

"Come on," she said, taking his hand. "Let's go to bed."

This time, they went to bed to sleep, not fuck. It felt so good to both be naked while she lay in his strong arms. Before long they had both drifted into a deep sleep. It was the first time they had spent an entire night together and it was nice.

* * * * * * * * *

Next morning, they made love again. Tukiko had awoken first to find Masanori still asleep beside her. Sometime during the night, they must have rolled apart and he was lying on his back. They hadn't bothered wearing anything so when she pulled the sheet back off him, she could see his cock. He was hard which surprised her with him still asleep. Never having woken up with a man she didn't know that 'morning woodies' were normal with most men. She couldn't resist touching him.

She gave a giggle to herself as his cock jerked. As she carried on playing with him, she thought he was still asleep but when she looked up his eyes were open.

"Look what you've done," he smiled.

"Good morning, honey," Tukiko replied. "Did you sleep well?"

"Great," Masanori said. "Now I'm ready for some more fun if you are."

"I'm ready too," she agreed. "Playing with you got me horny too."

He rose up and rolled towards her, pressing her back against the bed as he did. This time the sex was gentler than the night before. More like Masanori's usual style. Tukiko enjoyed it too. Sure, the sex the night before had been exciting and led to great orgasms for them both, but she realised, sometimes gentle was nice too.

As he continued, Tukiko felt those feelings beginning to rise. That slower, regular thrusting was getting to her. She could feel how it pulled against her lips as she slipped in and out of her and it felt good. The man on top of her gave a gentle moan and she realised that he was getting there too. She gave a moan herself and made a hump, back up at him, telling him she was getting close.

Masanori felt that hump and realised it was Tukiko telling him she was getting close. He also knew he was too. He sped up a bit but made sure he was going in as deep as he could. It felt great how her pussy lips gripped at him as he moved. He loved the feeling of being so deep inside her tight body.

But in truth, he had only known Tukiko. He had never tried another woman to compare her with so to him she was his entire experience with sexual things. Like most men, he had played a bit with other girlfriends but he was really still a virgin when he met Tukiko. She had been great for him, and he was very happy with their sex life. But he sensed she wanted more and for months he didn't know what. Now he thought she had found the answer to their problems.

The woman under him was almost there now. He could read the signs. The increase in vocal noise. The way she was responding physically to him. He was getting close too and so he decided it was time to take them both over. A couple of extra hard thrusts. It was a sudden surprise to her and caught her off guard. Her body responded and took her into orgasm.