Tulip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His son had just recently moved out to the college dorm, so there was plenty of room for him and his dog, and I sensed that he was a bit lonely and wanted company. After he was done showing me his place, he kissed me tenderly and then dropped me off at my apartment.

He called the next day, and every day after that, and we spent some very pleasurable evenings together just going out to eat, taking a drive somewhere, going to hear some music, that sort of thing. He was very romantic and sweet, and when we made love our chemistry was perfect, and we really connected very well.

He did have an ex-wife in the area, but they had tried to work things out and get along as best they could for the sake of their son, but it wasn't easy for either of them and I tried to stay well away from her.

A few weeks later he invited me to watch him play basketball. He was very good and I liked the game, and we would sometimes shoot some hoops together at a court near his house at a local school, as he practiced and played basketball as often as he could.

I was pretty happy with Ed, and we went out for almost a year and then he asked if I ever wanted to get married. I said no, to me marriage is the death of freedom and desire, and I didn't want kids and I liked things as they were. He never mentioned it again. He did give me a pretty necklace for my birthday though, and was really one of the sweetest, most romantic men I've ever been with.

Around that time I got a call from Allen on my cell phone. Ed was driving, and he heard me talking to him, and asked who he was. I said it was an ex-boyfriend of mine, and Ed started to get jealous and ask a lot of questions. I said, "don't worry about him, he's history" but I think Ed sensed there was still a connection there and seemed very upset.

After that I talked to Allen when Ed wasn't around. Allen wanted to see me but I said I have a boyfriend now and didn't want to. Allen said he missed me though and kept bothering me, so finally I did meet Allen for dinner one night when Ed was at basketball.

We had a really good time and had a few drinks, and ended up at his place in bed. I really didn't want to, but there was such chemistry and shared history with Allen I couldn't help myself. He knew me for a long time, knew my background, knew I was a submissive, and knew my former master Steven, who was still in Europe. I asked Allen about him and found out Steven had a new young French submissive he had trained and was very happy with. Steven was my first and most intense love, and Allen knew all about our relationship and I think used that to get closer to me when otherwise I might have just been with Ed, who knows.

Although it bothered me and I felt guilty, I did continue to see Allen privately every few weeks, but Ed didn't know and I just couldn't tell him, I knew it would crush him. The chemistry, intensity and friendship with Allen were just too strong to resist. Allen would on occasion spank me playfully and erotically, he knew I loved that, and he would also sometimes tie me up. We also started to have anal sex, outdoor sex, and eventually we started to explore all the wild, kinky things Allen knew I used to love to do with Steven but was missing with Ed.

One Sunday afternoon I had just gotten back from being with Allen and Ed had been trying to reach me because his truck wouldn't start and he needed a ride. He had to call another friend and he was very mad that I wasn't there. He came over to my place and drilled me and eventually I confessed that I had been with Allen. He was furious, and questioned me and we had a huge, screaming fight. I told him everything. I said you don't own me, we aren't married, I can do what I want. He said I thought we had something really good here, but he guessed he was wrong, and called me a fucking whore. He stormed out of my apartment, slamming the door hard, and I didn't hear from him for some time.

When he did call about two weeks later, all we did is fight about Allen. I realized that I would have to make a choice. Allen knew my true nature, knew my submissive needs, and was more exciting and fulfilling for me. I picked up my things from Ed's apartment and that was the end, although it hurt very much.

Allen started seeing me more often and more freely, and we had a wonderful time. He also tried hard in the next weeks to get me to give up more control to him, but it would mostly only work in the bedroom. He wondered why I could only submit to him sexually, but outside of it I was quite assertive and bratty with him. He asked me once why I was able to give up control so totally to Steven, and I told him I guessed it was because I was older now and more grown up. Although I didn't tell Allen this, I think it was also because Steven was the love of my life; I would have done anything to keep him interested. I loved Allen and we got along great but there wasn't that intensity there, and I doubted I would ever find it again.

A few months after Allen and I got back together, Steven visited Los Angeles with his new submissive. All four of us went out to dinner, and I met Michelle for the first time. She was a beautiful young French woman, very slender and stylish, and Steven had trained her well. She was completely under his thumb like I used to be. I was intensely jealous of her, but tried to keep my feelings under control, and was grateful for Allen because he knew my feelings were and still are off the scale for Steven.

After dinner Steven invited us all back to his hotel room, he had rented out his house because they lived together in Paris now, and we went to his luxurious suite at a very expensive hotel. We all had some champagne, and Steven asked Allen if he would like all of us to go to bed. Allen thought about it for a moment, and said that would be fine as long as I didn't get too carried away with him. I said I wouldn't and we all went into Steven's bedroom.

Michelle was told to strip and orally service the two men, and I watched her, and then Allen told me to undress and pleasure her as she did. She had the two men lying right next to each other, and was going from one very hard beautiful cock to the other, the two cocks I loved, the two men I cared so much for. I licked and sucked her, and finger fucked her, and although I am not much of a bisexual, Allen told me to do it so I knew I had to. She was very pretty, and it was easy to get into it though, and we all got very turned on. Then Steven told Michelle to fuck Allen, and she did, using a condom, and I had my chance at Steven again. I got on top of him; I was very aroused because everyone knew I still loved Steven. I fucked him hard and intensely while my ex-master's new submissive made love to my new boyfriend, even as my heart was breaking. I knew now I had lost Steven forever.

I realized as we were fucking that I could never be with Steven again, even though he had named me, had marked me with his tattoo, that was over now and except for occasionally seeing him when he visited LA, that was and had to be kept in the past. As I made love to him it hurt emotionally, but that made it more intense. Everyone there knew how I felt about Steven, but Allen was tender with me and understood.

It was a bit confusing, but it was actually kind of therapeutic for me, to let go of my old master in this way. We all made love all night, and it was very pleasurable and fulfilling for everyone. After Steven and Allen came, Michelle and I were instructed to lick and clean off their cocks and then we all fell asleep, all holding onto each other tight. It was a beautiful, intense night and I'll remember it always.

I do sometimes wonder why I could submit to Steven so totally. Maybe it's because I'm older and more independent, maybe it's because I loved Steven so deeply and still have strong feelings for him, who knows what drives the desires of the heart?

So that's where I am today. Allen forbids me to flirt or have sex with anyone else on-line or off, and I am required to report any sexual activity to him so I stay completely faithful. He's a very good dominant for me, and we get along very well, except for the on-going struggles with my stubborn independent streak.

For example, or some time Allen has wanted me to have my nipples pierced, but I told him I didn't want to. It finally came to a head last weekend, he mentioned it again and I refused. He told me to get in the bedroom and strip; I would have to be punished for disobeying him. He got out a wooden paddle, and told me to count as he struck me with it. He was not kidding, it hurt, ooww! He told me to say thank you Sir after each one, and said I would be hit twenty times, each one harder than the last. I squirmed and struggled, this was not fun, it hurt a lot and I started crying and yelling. He didn't stop until he got to twenty, and then he told me to lean over and he took photos of my red, sore, punished ass. He told me he was going to put the pictures on-line so everyone would know what an ungrateful bratty sub I was. I couldn't sit down for a long time without remembering my misbehavior, and after he paddled me, he fucked my ass really hard, and it hurt and stung when he touched my marks.

After that I was more obedient, but it is still an on-going struggle for me. Allen seems to enjoy my rebellious nature though and knows how to handle me really well. It's something we are working on, and although I don't enjoy my punishments, the sex afterward is incredible and these sessions bring us closer and closer.