Tumbled

Story Info
A woman surprised by her own submission.
2k words
4.61
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay tumbled, soft, on the rough cord carpet, her breathing deep. Her arse glowed from his spanking; she stank of semen.

She still had socks on. Her knickers were gone, she couldn't really remember how; her unzipped dress and unfastened bra were crushed and tangled under her shoulders.

Somewhere in the flat she could hear him moving, small movements, not loud. She lay on the floor, and breathed, feeling her insides adjusting to their sudden urgent use, feeling fluids cooling on her thigh.

There were footsteps.

He put a mug down on the floor not far from her; a rich scent of hot chocolate embraced her. He took a grip of her hair with one hand, and pulled her up to sitting, pulling dress and bra off over her head and tossing them away. He sat on the floor behind her, his thighs afork her waist.

He put the mug into her hands. It was large, and full, and sprinkled with grated nutmeg. She held it with both hands; partly because her body still felt loose and uncoordinated, partly because its warm solidity was comforting.

She leaned back against his chest. The chocolate was rich, sweet and hot. She sipped it appreciatively. His hands found her breasts as if they owned them, using them roughly. She sipped the chocolate.

-----

Jennifer had introduced her to him; he wasn't really one of their social circle. He hadn't been at Oxford with them, didn't work in the bank. She didn't actually know where he did work. She didn't know him well. He didn't speak much.

He had a van. Jennifer had suggested, when she was moving out of their shared flat into her first flat of her own, that she ask him if he would help her move. He had.

-----

It wasn't that she definitely wasn't going to have sex with him. She'd seen him looking at her, and enjoyed it; she'd looked at him. And she had asked him to help her move. Men do do things for you, if you're beautiful; and she knew that she was beautiful. But it had been a pretty big ask, on so slight an acquaintance. There hadn't been -- she didn't think there had been, she hadn't intended there to be -- an implicit offer of services in exchange.

Nevertheless, probably, in a few weeks, once he'd shown he could behave with dignity and restraint, once she'd determined whether he was witty enough -- and rich enough -- to impress her friends, she might have invited him into her bed, to make gentle, rational love in the dark.

He twisted a nipple between his fingers. She squirmed against him, moaning.

-----

She wasn't quite sure how it had started. She'd been in charge all day -- well, of course she had, she always was. And, it was her flat, her furniture. She'd been being a bit bossy. She'd seen that he didn't like that.

But -- although she was tall, and quite fit, and trained in self defence -- he was a bit intimidating. Quiet and controlled. She'd felt -- all day, she'd felt -- the need to keep control. They'd more or less finished; the last box was up from the van. She'd told him to make coffee.

And then it happened. The power balance changed. He'd sat on her desk chair, and pulled her roughly over his knee.

And she'd let him.

She'd never been spanked before.

-----

She finished the chocolate, put the mug down on the floor, leant her head back into his shoulder. He held her there for a long moment, and then got up. He pulled her up by a firm grip in her hair, and, holding that grip, pushed her through into the bedroom. Her bed, she saw, was neatly made now; he must have done it while she had been lying on the carpet, recovering.

He pushed her onto it, and took her from behind again, as swiftly, forcefully, and with as little ceremony as before.

Sex without a condom was interesting. It did feel different, a little; but what was really different was the lack of that awkward pause to find the bloody thing, and take it out of its wrapper, and roll it on; and that other awkwardness, at the other end of the process, to discard it.

Spent, she slept.

-----

It was dark, save for the wash of street lights from the street far below. He was in her bed with her, for the first time naked. She rolled over furtively, to look at him. In the gloom, she couldn't see much. She ran fingers lightly across his cheek, feeling faint stubble.

Reassured that he was sleeping, she ran her hand down his body. His cock -- she knew already, because it had been nestling into the cleft of her arse before she'd stirred -- was more than half hard. It pulsed, and twitched, and stiffened in her hand.

She hadn't actually seen it yet.

He flipped her suddenly onto her back, before she knew he was awake; he lifted her legs onto his shoulders, and, pressing her wrists into the bed with his hands and his weight, found her entrance surely. He thrust deep into her.

It was the first time he had taken her from in front, the first time she'd been able to see. But not to see much; he was a dark shape hanging over her in the dimness, a dark force hammering into her.

She came, quickly, easily; and then, very soon after, to her surprise, again, and then again.

-----

She realised that she was not being quiet. Always, before, when she had made love, there had been people she knew only two sheets of plasterboard away. Always, before, she had been quiet. Always, before, she had led, chosen the man, the occasion, the position, the pace. That was, she'd been sure, how she liked it.

She'd been wrong.

-----

She woke again; there was daylight in the room -- early dawn light. She realised her new bedroom faced east. She was alone. She stretched, and looked at her wrist watch; before six, no need to stir, yet. She stretched lazily.

There were sounds elsewhere in the flat. A toilet flushed. In the kitchen, the espresso pot hissed. She stroked her sex, thoughtfully. It was responsive, greedy.

-----

She was disappointed that he was fully dressed. He put one mug of coffee on the bedside cabinet beside her, and strolled over to the french window, sipping from another. He opened the window, and disappeared out onto the little concrete-walled balcony that lay beyond.

She sat up and sipped the coffee. He hadn't asked how she liked it. It was black, and bitter; but it suited her mood. The dawn air, spilling in through the open window, was champagne cold. Her nipples, already alert, erected further, and small shivers ran through her.

She slipped out of bed, and picking up her mug, went, still naked, onto the balcony. There were no buildings as tall on this side, and the twelfth floor is a long way up. It still felt daring -- sexy -- to be naked, there.

His back was to her. She laid a hand on his waist.

He turned. He shrugged, and his battered leather jacket slid down off his shoulders and down his arms. He laid it over the balustrade.

He took her mug from her, and set it on the balustrade beside his own, a little distance from his jacket.

He lifted under her buttocks, a little tug. She jumped up and wrapped her long legs around his waist, kissing him for the first time.

And... that took some time.

At last she broke the kiss. He turned them, and sat her on his jacket on the balustrade. She clung to his neck.

"Lie back," he said, calmly.

"No!" she said. They were twelve floors up!

"Trust me," he said.

Unbelievingly, warily, she released her arms, and leant back. He held her waist. She lowered her head, and saw, upside down, the waking city in the early morning haze.

He pulled her, firmly, until the balustrade was under the small of her back. Then he reached between them to unbuckle and unzip his jeans.

He took her for the fourth time, with as little ceremony as he had before. She didn't mind, exactly. She wanted him, and she was more than wet enough. But she was used -- well, no, she wasn't used to being asked. She was used to asking, to demanding, even.

She spread her arms wide in the cold fresh air, and felt his powerful movements deep within her.

"I need you to come, girl," he said.

"This is good. Hard," she said, dreamily. "I will."

A few thrusts later, she did, flush racing across her goose-fleshed breasts.

And then, of course, surrendered to his relentless invasion, hanging loose over that high balustrade in the morning sun, her eyes now closed, she came again.

This was new, too. Always, before, she'd been in control. When she'd come, they'd stopped. If her partner hadn't come, sometimes she'd blow him; sometimes, not. Going on after her own orgasm hadn't occurred to her; it hadn't occurred to her that it could be... well, like this.

After she had come another time -- fourth? he lifted her, and set her on her feet, and turned her, and pushed her chest down onto his jacket, and took her from behind; harder, even, if that were possible.

Once more, she felt semen pulse in her.

He shuddered spastically, his weight falling onto hands which gripped the balustrade to either side of her, his breathing hoarse and heavy. After a moment, he stood, sliding out of her, stepped back, and laughed.

"Damn, you're good, girl."

She straightened, unsteadily, and turned, her breathing, too, still unsteady.

"Thank you," she said.

She thanked him? Surely that wasn't right. Surely it was for him to...

"Thank you," she said, again.

"You're good," he said, again, stroking her hair. "On your knees, girl."

She looked at him, puzzled, not understanding. He pushed down on her shoulders, and she knelt.

"Well," he said, "clean me."

His hand in her hair guided her mouth to his cock, and without thinking about it, she took it in. He held her head between his hands, and fucked her throat, gently, not forcefully, once, twice, three times.

He pulled her back to her feet -- by her hair, again -- and kissed her, deeply, tasting his semen in her mouth.

-----

He let her go, and fastened his jeans. He gripped her face between his hands, and grinned at her.

"Well, that was great," he said, "but it's time I was gone."

"Wait!" she said, urgently, gripping his wrists. "We didn't have protection! Do I need a morning after pill?"

"No." He shook his head. "I'm snipped. It's simpler. And I'm clean. Jennifer was confident you would be, too."

"Jennifer said?" She was shocked.

"Yes," he said, loosening his grip on her head. "I must go."

"Wait!" she said. "Will I see you again?"

He looked at her, his head on one side. "Thursday evening?"

"If you like."

"I'll come at seven o'clock sharp," he said. "I'll bring a carry out. When I call you on the intercom, buzz me in to the building and leave your flat door ajar. I expect to find you kneeling, in your hallway, facing the door, naked."

She shuddered, and flushed. "Seven o'clock, Thursday." she said. She shuddered again. "Naked, kneeling, Yes."

He was gone. She heard the flat door open, and close.

-----

She turned. His old leather jacket was still on the balustrade; she shrugged it on, the morning was still cold. It smelled of him, in a way that was intimate, and arousing. She leaned on the balustrade, and looked down.

Far below, the big green van reversed out of its parking space, turned, and disappeared out onto the road.