Tumbleweeds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before my disappointment could register, Ma slid down my body to her knees. Most of my sexual knowledge came from watching animals. I didn't know what this was leading to. I can tell you, though, the sensations of her tits with those hard nipples rubbing against my body was a new experience. One I would wish to repeat.

Ma's hands weren't the first ones to fondle my dick. I done that a lot when out of sight of everyone. To be honest, the church girl done it some too. Yet Ma's hands on my prick was still a wonderful feeling. I would have expected her hands to be rough and calloused from all the work she done around the ranch. They weren't though. They were still soft. Softer than mine anyways.

When the church girl had her hands on me, it was always hesitant. Never had she made me shoot my stuff. Of course, when I did it to myself, I always did it long enough to make me spew a load.

Ma was an excellent cock rubber. With one hand gently squeezing my furry nuts and the other slowly stroking my cock, the newness of the sensations plus it being my mother, I could feel my stuff churning in my body. I glanced to the side to see that Sissy was still there watching us.

I tried to get my voice to work, to warn Ma we were being spied on, but I failed when she kissed the tip of my little head. Oh my gawd! I never ever imagined something like that happening to me. I seen dogs doing each other with their long tongues but never would I have pictured a girl, especially my mother, doing it to me. All us kids learned what we knew of sex by watching the livestock.

"Ohhhhh, Maaaaa," I murmured.

My mother didn't answer me, she just smiled up at me around my cock which she just swallowed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I muttered.

These brand new feelings made my legs wobbly. I put my hands on my mother's head in order to support me. This move made Ma take more of my cock into her mouth. Eyes closed, another groan of exquisite pleasure left my mouth. I saw that Sissy had moved closer to me and Ma when I unclenched my eyes.

Ma let my cock out of her mouth.

"Do you like that, Rick? Does my man like me sucking his cock?"

I had never imagined my Ma would speak to me like that. Of course, us guys spoke like that to each other, but not women. I had never heard Ma say a word harsher than heck before in my life.

"Ohhh, Ma, I really like what you are doing to me. Don't stop. Don't stop. "

Ma put her face down close to me again. This time though, she took one of my balls into her mouth while slowly stroking my rock hard prick. She sucked on my testicle until it began to tingle and almost hurt. Continuing to stroke, she switched to my other ball.

Sissy was watching from right up close at this point. She was standing so near to me that I was able to pull her tight up against my body. Ma looked up to indicate her approval by giving us a wink.

With my arm around Sissy, I pulled her close enough to kiss. This was likely the first time my lovely sister had engaged in a make out session. Her mouth was closed tight as our lips met. I nipped at her lower lip, pulling it out. In reflex, Sissy's mouth opened. I speared my tongue into her mouth and began exploring.

Ma definitely wanted the three of us to be together. She took Sissy's hand to lead it to my prick. With Ma's guidance, my lovely sister began to stroke my cock up and down. Her grip was too tight at first, but Ma recognized my discomfort. Still sucking on one ball after the other, she loosened Sissy's grip on my cock.

The feeling was intense as Ma released my balls to begin a licking action on my nuts. With her tonguing my hairy nuts, Sissy stroking my cock, and making out with me, I knew I was not going to last very long. I was going to shoot my load in the next minute or so as long as Sissy didn't release her grip on my dick.

I think Ma must have sensed what was about to cum. She moved her attention away from my balls and back to my prick itself. My mother took my little head back into her mouth. With one hand on my sister's she indicated Sissy should continue her stroking. Ma swizzled her tongue around my cock head, stopping to suck hard on it from time to time.

I had to break away from making out with my little sister. It was just too hard to breathe. I was gasping for breath as I came closer and closer to exploding. I could feel my sperm churning its way from my balls to the base of my dick causing it to swell.

I wanted to say something, to warn Ma and Sissy that I couldn't hold back any longer. Before I could get a single word out of my mouth, I lost it. My cum erupted into my mother's mouth. Rope after rope exploded into her swallowing mouth. There was too much for her to keep up with.

Ma released my cock from her mouth, allowing me to splatter her face and Sissy's hand. I can't tell you how great I felt watching my continuing ropes of cum decorate my mother's face.

This was all so new to me. I had not even imagined such an event as this happening to me. Especially not with my mother and my sister. I tightened my embrace of my sister, leaning more on her, as my legs were kind of wobbly.

My cum stopped flowing, probably sooner than I thought since I lost all sense of time with these goings on going on. Ma licked what cum on her face she could reach with her tongue. She used her fingers to gather up what she couldn't reach.

"Ma, does that taste good? Rick's stuff?"

"Yes, honey, it tastes very good. Do you want a taste?" asked Ma, holding a cum covered finger up to my sister.

Very tentatively, Sissy leaned down to lick my cum from my mother's finger.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"It's kinda okay," Sissy responded.

Ma cleaned us all up with the towel. It was full on dark by this time so we picked our way back to the house careful not to trip. I slept in the bed that night. So did Ma.

I guess there has to be a chapter two to this story but I think that will likely be the end. Let me know what you thought of the story. All comments are always appreciated. Votes massage my ego, LOL. Thanks for reading.

12