Tumultuous Times At St.Thomas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The class broke up into groups for an experiment on the lab tables surrounding the classroom. As assigned at the start of the year, because they were the ones left when everyone else had chosen their own groups, Manny's group consisted of him and Barney, and Dorothy and one of the other ultra-preppie girls, Ilona.

Normally, the guys would work on one side of the table, and the girls on the other. But now Dorothy took her place beside Manny, and so the other two needed to stand on the other side.

Dorothy began by standing side-to-side with Manny, rubbing against him slowly, up-and-down, sometimes resting her head on his shoulder. Whenever she slipped by him she'd try to rub her breasts against him, or press her ass into his crotch, or move in behind him and make subtle humping movements against his hips.

Dorothy looked around, saw the other two in their group working on the experiment and the rest of the class occupied with their own concerns, and then surreptitiously put her hand over Manny's crotch. "Ooooh, is that for li'l ol' me?" she whispered.

Shit, I gotta keep it pressed it against the counter, or else people will see. Hope I don't get called up to the front of the class, thought Manny.

Dorothy giggled, and slowly rubbed her hand up and down the front of his pants, "Soooo, whatchya doin' for lunch?"

"Uh, hanging out, playin' cards with the guys, I guess..."

"Hmm...how about 'hanging out' with me instead?" She took one of his hands and pushed it under her skirt. Manny tried to keep his grunt quiet as he felt hot, moist, naked pussy. She quickly pulled his hand away again, and then turned back to the lab experiment, as though nothing had occurred, though when she bent over to look at the work being done she thrust her kilt-covered ass up and out right to where Manny stood.

As they were walking back to their desks, Manny overheard Ilona say sharply to Dorothy, "Geez, why don't you just fuck him on the table in front of the whole class?"

-

At lunch hour, Manny walked to his locker and saw Dorothy leaning against it, eyes closed in some daydream, books clenched tightly against her chest.

"Wow, you know where my locker is?" Manny said. This startled Dorothy, but she quickly broke into a grin and again fixed those wide eyes on Manny.

They put away their books and went outside. Dorothy was leading them as they walked through the empty athletic field, towards the arena. They walked hand-in-hand, and then Dorothy slipped closer and wrapped her hand around Manny's waist. Manny moved his hand around Dorothy's waist as well, and didn't receive any protest when he slid it downwards and rubbed it over her ass.

There was a little alcove where a wood fence met the back wall of the arena. Dorothy pushed Manny against the wall, and then put her lips against his own. Their kiss was sloppy and wet, as their tongues battled. Dorothy bit his lip, and then began moving downward, wetly kissing his chin, down the line of his jaw, and sucking at his neck.

Manny groaned and rubbed his hands up and down her back, clutching at her ass. He moved one hand to her front and squeezed a breast.

"Do you like me, baby?" Dorothy humped herself against Manny's body. "I want to make you feel good."

Dorothy slipped down, running her lips down Manny's clothed body. She squatted down, grinned up at him and began to undo his belt buckle. "Is it okay if I put my mouth on your cock? Suck it a little?"

"Uh...yeah, sure. Sure. Ugh, that's good! Suck it!"

Dorothy had dropped his pants and underwear down to his ankles. She slipped his cock in her mouth and began licking and sucking, placing her hands on his hips.

She slipped her mouth off, "Mmm, you're getting bigger."

Manny took deep breaths, and moved back slightly so that he was leaning against the wall. "Oh yeah, big and hard for you. You suck it good."

Dorothy had her hands on Manny's hips, and was using her arms to pump her mouth up and down his cock. Her eyes were open, looking up at Manny.

Manny looked around, at the clear blue sky, the cool autumn breeze, and below him a beautiful girl giving him exquisite pleasure. He took her head in his hand to still her movements, and pulled his cock out, sloppy with spit and pre-cum.

"Shit, Dorothy, you're fucking amazing." He rubbed his cock over her face; on her cheeks, over her nose and closed eyelids, leaving trails of moisture. He bounced his hard cock against the outline of her cheek.

She took it in her mouth again, pulling her cheeks inward and puffing them out, flaring her nostrils and closing her eyes, moving her head faster and faster.

"Oooh....oh, suck it, fuck...I'm gonna shoot cum....shoot it in your hot mouth...aaaahhh!" Manny held her head in place as his cock pulsed, pumping cum into Dorothy's mouth. She swallowed it down, though some pulsed out past her lips.

Manny was done but Dorothy still moved her mouth on his cock, and was making movements with her thighs. She pulled her head off of Manny's cock, and strings of saliva stretched out. Her hips were still rocking and little noises were coming out of her slack mouth, "Oh...oh...oooh...OOOOHHH."

She plunged her head into Manny's pressed-together thighs, below his cock, pressing hard against him to muffle her grunts and screams. Dorothy's whole body shook in spasms. Manny's soft cock pulsed again a the sight, and a little drop of left-over cum pulsed out of his cock and stretched downward.

Calmed, Dorothy pulled her head back and looked up at Manny with a grin. Her face was flushed red and she was breathing heavily.

Manny reached down with a hand to caress her cheek, "Did you...Did you cum?"

"Oh yeah...that was the best fuckin' orgasm I've ever had." She moved her head so that Manny's finger was caught between her lips and teeth. She teased it with her tongue and sucked at it.

Manny used that hand to pull her up to him, to draw her lips to his. They kissed, probing with tongues, lips rubbing against teeth. Their arms ran over each other's bodies, and they didn't let go until the chill of the wind on Manny's exposed privates was more than he could stand.

-

When the school day ended, Manny walked with Dorothy to her car. As they settled into the red sports car, the roof of the convertible automatically retracted.

As Dorothy turned the ignition and started the car, a voice shouted out, "Hey! Hold on!"

A guy ran up beside Dorothy, someone Manny recognized as one of the jocks. He said, "Hey, what's going on? Why is he in your car? Where are you going? I thought we were hooking up tonight?"

Dorothy's words was clipped and direct, "Where I am going is my business. And we're over, Joey. Sorry."

"Over?!? But-"

"Over. We're done. Don't call me unless you want your balls cut off. Now move, before I run you over."

Dorothy pulled the car out of the parking spot. They had to circle around the school to get to the exit of the school parking lot, and as they drove by Manny saw Joey a little distance off, by himself, leaning against a tree. He looked like he was crying.

As they drove, at every red light they would lean over and kiss each other. They decided to drive to Manny's house, because his room was set off a bit from the rest of the house, where they could make a little noise behind a locked door.

Dorothy parked the car by the curb and they hurried up the front steps.

"C'mon, I don't think anyone is home." They ran up the stairs. On the second floor, because of the design of the house, all the other rooms were to one side of the staircase, but Manny's was off to the other side.

They hurried into his room, and Manny closed and locked the door. He pressed Dorothy against the door and kissed down her neck, unbuttoning her blouse and greeting the newly exposed flesh with hungry kisses.

"Oh, kiss me! All over!" Dorothy held Manny's head in her hands. "You can fuck me. I won't tell anyone. I won't tell your girlfriend."

Manny had unbuttoned her blouse, and was now using his tongue to rim her bellybutton. He pulled his head away, "Uh...I actually don't have a girlfriend. Um, right now." He stood up and pulled the blouse off her shoulders. Dorothy's breasts were encased in a lacy white bra.

Dorothy undid the clasp at the front, and let the bra fall off her shoulders. Her perky breasts bounced and jiggled, falling free from their restraint.

"Aw, shit!" Manny grabbed a breast with each hand. He attacked one of the nipples that stuck out between his fingers with his mouth, nibbling and sucking. "Mmm, your tits are delicious!"

Dorothy cooed, "Oh, suck on my breasts. Like that. Mmm, you're sending sensations right through to my pussy. You can use your teeth a little, don't worry...yeah, like that! Ooooh!

"Um....Jesus, baby, a girl would be crazy not to let a sexy guy like you, who's such a good tit-sucker too...Ugh! Mmmm!...uh, where was I? Oh yeah...Um, like, if I thought I had a chance, I'd ask you if I could be your...y'know..."

Manny leaned back and let his fingers play over her nipples. He looked her in the eye, "I'd be honored if you....um, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Dorothy smiled and backed away from the door a little. She dropped her kilt to the floor, showing off her shaved pussy and stockinged legs, and grinned at Manny.

It was answer enough for him. He knelt down between her legs and began with light licks at her outer lips.

"Mmmm," Dorothy sighed. "That's good. Kiss it nice, and a bit later you can fuck it. You can be the first man to fuck my pussy."

Manny was a bit taken aback.. He took his mouth off, though let a hand roam over her lips, and slowly explore deeper in the damp crevice. "The first, really? I mean, I would've thought you...I mean, no offence."

Dorothy giggled. "No offence taken. Don't worry, I've had vibes and dildoes and things, so we don't have to worry about any obstructions or pain or anything. But no cocks. No hard, meaty, warm, soft cocks....uh, your fingers are real nice, but your tongue was like...could you, maybe just a little...?" Manny went back to using his tongue, this time working it in as well as around. Dorothy yelped through her gasps, "Oh, yeah!"

Manny was working his tongue over her inner and outer lips, over her clit, and down deep into her hole. Her juices coated his lips, running down his chin and neck. Kneeling in front of her he lifted one of her stockinged legs up and over his shoulder. She put her hands on top of his head to steady herself.

"Oh yeah, I'm open for you now, baby. Lick, lick, lick me away, boyfriend!

"Um....of course, just because we're a couple...ugh!...just because we're my couple, it doesn't mean you can't fuck other girls you know...oooh, is it okay if I fuck back on your face like this, with little strokes of my hips? Like this? Oh yeah, that's nice...Um, I know you guys have needs, so if you find some little thing you want to fuck, go right ahead, huh?...mmm....if I'm close by I'll watch, or help out if you want...ugh, flick it, flick it!...Um, an' then...an' then, if you want me to fuck other girls, I can do that too...ugh...eat their pussies like you're eating mine...so sweet...or maybe, if you want me to fuck some other guys? Yeah, I'll take the cock if you want me to...

"But now...oh, can you just eat my pussy a little more? Lick it, fuck it with your face...ugh!" Dorothy began to shake in orgasm, and though he tried to hold her up, they were in such and awkward position that when Dorothy's knees gave out Manny couldn't balance her and they both fell to the floor.

Dorothy finally opened her eyes, and found herself kneeling on the floor, straddling Manny's face. She gingerly lifted one of her legs and rolled off of him. "You should see yourself, dear," she giggled, still half-dazed, "your face is covered in pussy juice."

Manny began to un-button his shirt, and slowly Dorothy moved over to help him. As she took off his pants and underwear his cock sprang up. "Hello, I know you!" She laughed and stroked it.

They were both entirely naked now, Dorothy having removed even her stockings. "Get up against the door," Manny said. "Face it."

She did so. "Stick your ass out. Yeah, like that. I want to look at it."

Manny knelt down behind her butt, looking up at it slightly. He put a hand on each cheek and caressed the soft flesh.

"I love your ass. I love the shape, the way it sticks out. It gets me so fucking hard, looking at it." He dove in with his face, puling the flesh apart with his hands and licking up and down her crack.

"Oh baby, if you like my ass so much, I'll always show it off for you. Anytime you ask I'll just bend over and let you look at it."

"And let me put my face in it? 'Cause that's what I want to do when I see it. Eat it up." He rimmed her, flicking his tongue over her asshole.

"Mmm....kiss it, eat it, do whatever you like."

Manny moved his tongue further down, getting a little flick at her pussy. Then he trailed his tongue over her asscheek, down the back of one leg, kissing over the thigh, back of the knee, and down to her calf and finally tracing his tongue around her ankle.

"Alright," he said, "let's fuck.."

She sat down on his desk, legs spread. He moved forward, cock hard. He kissed her shoulder, breast, neck, chin and lips. "Put it in," he said. "Slide me in."

Dorothy put her hand around Manny's thick cock and brought it up to her pussy, which still showed signs of being worked over by Manny's mouth and fingers earlier. She stroked his inflamed cockhead up and down her slick lips. "Ooooh!" she let out a gasp of air.

"Fuck!" Manny grit his teeth, and his hips thrust forward. "Just put it in!"

She put his cock against the hot, wet hole, and pulled the cock into her. Manny did the rest, slowly working his cock into the tightness. "Fuck, you're hot and tight! Your pussy's sucking my cock! So sweet."

Manny stopped for a moment when the tightness got to be too much. "Don't fucking stop!" She yelled right into his ear. "Go go go! C'mon!"

They fucked each other slowly on the desk, with their arms wrapped around each other. Dorothy tried to lean back and wrap her legs around Manny's body, but something hard and sharp pricked at her back. "Ouch! Hey, why are we fucking on the desk when there's a bed?"

They separated, and Dorothy moved to the bed. She lay down on her back, spread her legs, and began to play with her pussy. "My pussy hates not having cock in it. Your cock. Give it to me."

Manny moved on top of her and slipped it in again. They began to buck wildly, and Dorothy got her legs around Manny the way she wanted to. They grunted and groaned and kissed.

Manny felt his balls start to twitch. "Baby, I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum."

"Cum in my pussy, baby. Fill it up with your spunk. You cum, and I'll cum too," she said.

Manny took a few final thrusts and buried his cock as deep as possible, inside her pussy. As soon as he fired a few spurts into her he felt her vaginal walls close in on his dick, felt and heard her orgasm as she screamed into his ear.

They settled down after a few minutes, and as their breathing became more normal Manny pulled out. He moved beside her and they spooned, Manny holding her tight to him, both of them with their eyes closed and breathing softly.

Dorothy spoke up. "I gotta pee. Where's your bathroom?"

Manny told her and felt her warm body leave his bed. His eyes were closed, and he was soaking in the blissful feeling. He didn't know how long it was but he finally heard her come in again, settle in beside him, and he felt the pleasure as he again put his arms around her, and pressed his spent cock against her warm backside.

"Hey," she said, "is the lady with the red hair your mom?"

Manny opened his eyes, blinked. "Uh, yeah..."

"Geez, what's up her ass?"

Manny looked over at the clock. He didn't think it was this late, late enough for his mom to be home, but it was. "Um...you saw her?"

"Yeah, she gave me this really weird look, coming and going."

"Uh, what happened? And...I mean, you put on my bathrobe or something, right?"

"Nope. Didn't think of it, really. Anyway, I leave your door, and she's standing there outside the hallway, arms crossed, like she was waiting for me. Or for you I guess. Anyway, I just walk to the bathroom, and when I'm done and walking back she stares me down again, and fixes me with this smirk. Doesn't say a thing.

"You think my being naked had something to do with it?"

Manny thought about freshly-fucked Dorothy walking through the hallways of his straight-laced house. That would be bad enough, but she walked right in front of his mom too, probably with her shaved pussy still pink and swollen and dripping cum.

Manny put a hand to his forehead. "Shit."

-

Manny dreaded dinner that evening, but it turned out alright. Dorothy came downstairs wearing one of Manny's shirts, but no one commented on it directly. Manny's father was quiet as usual. His sister Betty was shocked to find Dorothy in the house, not to mention 'hanging out' with her dorky brother. But though the two girls didn't usually hang out together, they were both in the same 'pretty girl' social class in school, and so quickly became friendly. Manny's mom didn't say anything about what happened earlier that afternoon, and Manny was beginning to think that maybe Dorothy had just been teasing him, but every so often Manny would look over to his mom and she would be looking at him with a half-smile and a strange look in her eye that was disturbingly familiar to what he once saw in Mrs. Cole's face.

-

A few weeks later, Manny found himself with some free time on a sunny day, and decided to go on a bike ride. He walked down the first floor corridor, and turned the handle of the paint-speckled door that led to the garage.

What he saw there froze him in place.

His father was standing beside his workbench, legs spread, pants around his ankles. He was facing the door, and Manny, but right now he was looking downward, where Cath was sucking his hard cock..

Something triggered his father's attention, and he looked up, suddenly shocked as he stared right at his son in the doorway. Cath felt some change, and moved her head a bit to try to look too, but Manny's father's hand reached down and held her mouth in place. She resumed sucking then, moving her mouth up and down his shaft, making wet slurping sounds.

Manny felt like his father was about to stop this. Manny also felt an urge to close the door and run away. Instead, he gave his dad a sign by putting a finger to his lips. He nodded, urging him to carry on, and stood silently in the doorway.

His father, after a few slow moments, did turn his attention back to the young girl on his cock. He encouraged her and made movements with his hips, pushing his cock further down her throat. He kept both hands at the side of her head, making sure she didn't turn around.

Manny took in the sight, his best friend and next-door neighbor down on her knees, sucking off his father like her life depended on it. He'd noticed a change in her attitude and wardrobe since the school year started, but they hadn't spent as much time together lately since Manny had developed a sexual life.

She was on her knees, clad in an old tight t-shirt and cut-off jeans that let generous amounts of her ass slip out the bottom when she was kneeling down like this. The front of her shorts was unbuttoned, and one of her arms made jerky movements as she frigged herself between her legs.

"Ungh!" His father grunted through gnashed teeth. "I'm gonna shoot. Get ready to take it in your mouth. Then you're gonna swallow it down, right? Swallow, swallow good girl...ugh!"

Manny saw his father's eyes snap shut and his neck muscles tense as he thrust into Cath's mouth while she held her arms up to his hips, trying to keep him from choking her.