Tundric Sights

Story Info
Lonely businessman watches his beautiful lover shower.
992 words
4
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her from the bed. He didn't know how he'd even got there. He was lying on the duvet, naked apart from a wry smile, an expensive wristwatch and towel that she may have casually thrown over his midriff.

It was not that he couldn't remember.

He couldn't care.

She walked towards the shower, stopping briefly to glance over her shoulder to make the slightest eye contact, whilst letting her white robe drop.

She clicked her fingers and the shower burst into life. Two pairs of three jets

The water hitting her flesh instantly.

Others might have thought it too cold.

Not her.

It.

Was.

Just.

Right.

The cascade of water turned white and she was covered in a thick, creamy, luxurious imperial lather. Her nakedness disguised but ever present.

Her arms crossed over, massaging her shoulders before running a solitary finger past a silver necklace chain and then along each collarbone, easing her head back to expose the smooth flesh of her neck.

'Nirvana' he whispered.

She spread her elbows and her fingers lingered as they teased her nipples. Stroking them at first, pushing gently against their swelling before starting to pull and twist.

She wanted him to do this, but she wanted him to watch more.

She could see his focus. Fierce yet contained.

'Bite me' she mouthed as he shifted on the bed, the heat between his legs growing.

Her hands slid over her belly.

Taught.

Toned.

Inviting.

Reminding him of the first time he had seen it. That stolen glance. She had stretched to pull the strap of her bag over her shoulder as it had caught and pulled at the tails of her perfectly tailored shirt.

An accident he had first thought, but now he was not so sure.

It was a point in their trail of mutual seduction that held too much promise to be superstitious about now.

She shifted her palms upwards, subtly guiding the jets down to her mons. The dark promise of her soft body hair emerging like a shield.

Her fingers lingered briefly before moving out to her hips, pushing down. A sensation she never tired of feeling.

He shifted on the bed as the urgency grew beneath him.

Turning to the side she lifted her left leg and ran her fingers down the outside of her slender thigh. Skipping over her knee and onto her calf before pushing along the top of her foot.

He mused as to how casual the whole scene was to her.

Was it as she planned?

Was she as captivated as he was?

Were either of them in control, or being controlled?

She spoke as their eyes met.

'Come. Wash my back, please'

He slid from the bed and started towards her, led by his tumescence.

He reached out and placed his fingers first to her ear, then to her jaw, gently raising it as their lips clashed.

She was driven by a shared heat focused between her legs.

She looked down, instinctively her hand was holding him at the base, she slowly moved it up and then back down. Releasing her grip, she span a white thread from the tip to his mouth.

Feeling the steel of his watch (Omega certifed water resistance to 50m) bracelet on her forearm he span her round against the wall. As her face pressed against hard the tiles, he pulled her hair and placed his teeth to her earlobe.

'I. Love. Your. Skin'

She began to tremble as he worked her vertebrae. Down and outwards, every single one of her sinews ached.

Aching to be touched, aching for the next touch.

Aching for something.

Almost anything.

He explored down to the small of her back, then around her waist before levering his body weight onto her hips as if to test her for later.

She was silent. Almost drowning in her heightened expectation.

The slightest touch moved her round, her breasts smooth against his chest.

Face to face they ran their fingers down each other's back, mirroring a tender touch.

She felt him grip her cheeks and draw them appart. The water running down between his fingers as he gently stroked at her. Instinctively she copied the intimacy.

As a lover he had been well taught by a legion of partners, each benefiting from those who had been there before.

'I have been thinking' she murmured, 'about our first time. How it wasn't what I fantasised it would be'

Their tongues clashed, spitting fire.

'...and...'

'I had never, well, role played like that before'

'...and...'

'I was thinking, I might like to do it again'

She felt the slap as he hit the control and the water stopped. Taking her hand he span her round and onto the bed.

Her toes on the floor, she realised how tightly she was gripping the sheets. He placed his feet between hers, his touch suddenly dancing along her collarbones before a single finger rose up, past her chin and into her open mouth.

He waited for the pressure to start as she bit. Somehow he rode the stillness, trespassing, forgiven, in her world.

'Perhaps we can return to that night of innocence, to re-imagine that awakening'

The degree of pleasurable pain in his fingertip increased with each of her nervous tremors.

She knew when she did this, he was almost powerless to resist.

'Not tonight though. Tonight is about knowing'

'Knowing...'

She released her grip and fell back. The sheets cool to her body.

She lifted her legs as he followed her.

'You knowing what I wish to hear. Me knowing what you are, what you aren't, knowing what you want me to do'

The slightest of touch and she drew him inside.

As their bodies became one she abandoned any pretence of silence.

She watched his eyes dilate with passion as he closed in for the sounds he was hunting.

'You know I'm not a virgin. Fuck me...'

The end...