Tunnel Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Rod and Tara round 2. Claire round 1.
4.1k words
4.58
3.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My experience with Tara emboldened me. I began looking for women on the train to communicate with, who might, if I got lucky, grant me some tunnel time.

There was a woman I saw some mornings on the train. I should say, an incredible woman I saw some mornings. She was maybe 5' 10" in heels. A beautiful face that bordered on being drop dead gorgeous but was more classical and less modern in its appearance. It was definitely a face that would hold up well over time without any help. Her body was magnificent. Where to begin? Save the best for last? Top to bottom? Perfect to almost perfect? I know. I will go through what caught my attention first and then how I discovered her features bit-by-bit after that.

She got on a stop after I did. Some mornings she sat in the same set of seats of I did but most times I didn't know she was on the same train until she caught my eye while I was walking to my office.

The week after my encounter with Tara I was sitting reading emails on my phone when my goddess sat down across from me. I looked at her and thought, I may never get another chance. I took out a business card and wrote on it. "Please text me so we can chat while in the quiet zone." I handed the card to her. She looked at me quizzically. I motioned for her to read the card and held up my phone. She read the card, looked at me and shrugged as if to say, 'Sorry but I don't think so." I shrugged back and mouthed 'What harm?". She relented.

My phone buzzed. "Hello"

"Hi. I'm Rod. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Hi Rod. I'm Michelle."

"I'm not surprised I guess. An exceptionally beautiful name for an exceptionally beautiful woman."

I caught a smile at the corner of her mouth. I watched her type, backspace and start again several times before I received "Thank you. But I am married and not interested in an affair."

It's funny how little things people don't say can say so much. 'I am married.' Most women not interested in affairs would have said 'I am happily married.' or "I have a husband I'm very much in love with." I re-read Michelle's note and interpreted is as 'I shouldn't have an affair because society says married women don't do that." I ignored her note to some degree.

"Your hair is magnificent. It was the first thing that caught my eye the first time I saw you. I love the texture, the shine and the natural curls. Simply magnificent."

Pause. Buzz. 'Thank you.'

"I see the same people on the same trains most days. You're schedule isn't so fixed."

"I have some flexible hours at work. I prefer this train. This timing if I can make it."

"I understand. If you were my wife, I would have a difficult time letting you go in the morning without making love to you three times. I can see how that would make you late some days."

I know. It was a little forward to say that but I thought it may be a way in. I watched her smile and tilt her head back in mock laughter.

"HA! I wish. Me and my vibrator maybe. In the morning my only job is to stay out of my husband's way. I just don't rush some days. It's not urgent I get to work."

"Toys! I love toys. Making love to a woman using one of her own toys is such a great dimension to add to love making. What toys do you have and which is your fave?"

There was a long pause. Michelle sat reading her phone then she looked at me. Maybe it was suddenly too personal too quickly. I worried I had crossed a line and had lost Michelle. The train was arriving at the station.

"We're here. It was a pleasure meeting you Michelle." Send.

"Maybe we can have another conversation one day. I'm so glad we've met. Have a fabulous day. You deserve it."

My message broke her train of thought. She looked up at me. I had started putting my things together while the final announcements were being made. The train was coming to a stop. My phone buzzed three times but I pretended to ignore it. I let Michelle leave before me. I read my messages when she was out of sight. "It was nice meeting you too Rod." Then. "Thank you. You have a nice day too." Hmm two messages. I'm sure there were three buzzes. Wait. It says I have another text from someone. I went back to my list. Tara! I looked around before I read the message. Tara was sitting a few rows behind me, smiling, waving as if to say "I'm here.". I read the message. "Hey big boy. Know anywhere we can get some morning tunnel time in?" I looked up at Tara again. She opened her mouth putting her hand up to her face mimicking giving a blow job.

I gathered my things stood up and walked in Tara's direction. She got out of her seat and joined me getting off the train. Tara was wearing yoga pants and a baggy sweater that somewhat covered her ass and crotch. The sweater was just short enough to offer a bit of tease of what it might be hiding. "There has to be somewhere we can fuck this morning," Tara said chasing me down the stairs. I stepped off the train, Tara was two steps behind me. I turned and caught her in my arms, kissing her deeply before she could respond. Our tongues wrestled across our open mouths for several seconds.

"Good, you're horny too," she said. "Let's find somewhere. I don't have anything to do before 10:00."

I stood and looked around. The train station was mayhem in the morning. Like a giant herd of bison everyone was moving in the same direction at the same pace, following some invisible leader. There was a significant amount of construction underway at the station. A lot of areas were blocked off with barricades and plywood and temporary doors.

"C'mon. Let's walk. I'm sure we can find somewhere," I said grabbing Tara's hand and pulling her behind me. The platform was empty by the time we finished our greeting and decided to hunt for a place to fuck. The stairs were long with two landings but this was a busy platform in rush hour, they all were actually because half of the tracks were closed as a result of the construction. We managed to stop on the two landings for some kissing and groping before we heard the next train pulling in. Tara's yoga pants were nice and tight. By the time I was through grabbing her pussy from outside her pants, Tara was sporting a very definite camel toe between her legs. Mind you, my cock was stretching the limits of my pants and zipper too. One of the advantages of the construction was that many of the security cameras were disconnected where tracks and platforms were under construction.

We walked along the one and only walkway. I was moving quickly. "Slow down. What's the rush?" Tara asked almost running trying to keep up.

I saw a door to a construction area that was ajar. "Quick. In here." I held the door open allowing Tara to enter before me. I checked the knob. Locked on the outside, unlocked form the inside. I closed it behind us and made sure the latch had caught. I walked around quickly scanning for cameras and a corner somewhat hidden where we could have our fun. No cameras and I found the place. I dropped my bag. "Tara. Over here."

Tara walked around the corner. Our lips met and before our second kiss I had a hand up her sweater full of tit and the other hand in the back of her yoga pants filled with Tara's ass. We kissed for what seemed like several minutes but was probably only seconds before our hands were furiously working at each other clothes trying to expose our genitalia.

No words needed to be spoken. I had Tara's yoga pants and underwear pushed down to her thighs. Her bra was up around her neck. My pants were around my feet and my underwear was looped under my balls freeing my cock and pushing my testicles up and forward. Tara bent over and started madly sucking, licking and biting my cock and balls. I reached behind her plundering her cunt with two then three fingers. I pushed her away turning her around. I crouched down behind Tara driving my face into her ass and pussy while pushing her pants and underwear down so she could step one foot out. Without pausing I stood up and jammed my cock into her cunt. Hot and wet. Dripping wet. Our moans went unheard with the noise from trains passing somewhere overhead, jack hammers rattling away and herds of commuters marching past. Tara held on to a temporary wall while I grabbed her hips and fucked her for all I was worth. I was about to come. I grabbed Tara's hair, spun her around and forced her to her knees. Tara grabbed my cock, stuffed in her mouth and allowed me to face fuck her until I emptied my load into her mouth and throat.

Tara slowed the pace a little continuing to suck my cock until it had softened considerably. She stood up and kissed me. I could taste some of my cum on her tongue. Tasting my own cum in someone else's mouth was a first for me and it aroused me. My breathing had eased. I pushed Tara back against the wall and went down on her. She parted her legs and grabbed the back of my head, holding my face tightly against her pussy. She was horny. I wasn't there long working my tongue on her clit and two fingers in her pussy before Tara had a rather lengthy orgasm. Tara pulled me up then sucked and licked her own juices off my face.

We stood holding each other for a few moments then dressed, helping each other to brush the construction dust off of our clothes. We made our way out of the door to join the next crowd of commuters on their way to work.

Tara and I stopped and hugged on a corner and echoed each other's 'Thank yous' and acknowledgement of our prowess and skills as lovers.

I sent Tara a text when I reached my desk hoping I would beat her to the punch. I did. We exchanged the thrill we felt having shared morning sex in a public place. We said our goodbyes without having to say how much we looked forward to our next encounter.

I happened to walk past Michelle that afternoon in a courtyard between two office buildings. She notice me and gave me a polite nod. I smiled and nodded back. Maybe there was still a chance.

Tara and I had exchanged some text messages later in the day saying we would watch for each other and deciding serendipitous meetings would always be better than planned encounters. We agreed never to plan to meet on the trains.

I stayed late at the office that night. I sat at the back of the mostly empty 8:27 train and pulled out my laptop to finish an email I had started. Someone sat down across from me. I didn't really notice who except that it was a woman. I continued working, my bag on the seat beside me.

"It is you, isn't it?" I heard the young lady across from me say.

I looked up and didn't recognize her, so I looked around a little in case she was talking with someone else.

"You don't remember me, do you?" she asked.

The train was underway. I looked at her again. I guess there was some familiarity but I couldn't place her. I shrugged, "I'm sorry. You look familiar but I'm not sure where we met."

"That's okay. I can understand that. You and your girlfriend were pretty busy when we met so I'm not surprised."

Me and my girlfriend? I thought for a second. I don't have a girlfriend. I bought some time saying, "One second. I need to finish something here." I finished a sentence then saved the draft email and shutdown my laptop. Girlfriend... I still can't figure this one out.

"I'm having fun now." The young lady said smiling at me.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Maybe that will help me."

"I don't think it will help you. I'm Claire, though we were never introduced."

Claire. Never introduced. She's right, her name didn't help. I looked at her again. Pretty. In shape. Dark brown hair. Nice tits.

"Want another clue?"

"Sure." We were a couple of stops into our ride.

"Let's say I saw more of you than someone should the first time they meet."

Still stumped. I sighed. I looked at Claire again. Wait a second. Something was coming to me.

"Clue number two, I saw more of you in public than most people should ever see."

My mind was searching. Almost the same clue except this time she emphasized 'in public'. Just as Claire was saying "My friend and I saw more of you in public..." it came to me.

"You and your friend were in the tunnel. I was making out with Tara."

Claire tilted her head and nodded at me. "Very good. That was so hot. Your girlfriend standing there holding your cock in public and boastfully showing it to us."

I felt a blush of embarrassment come over me. "I'm not sure she was being boastful. I think she was just a little excited and trying to make a point."

"No. Your girlfriend was being boastful. It's a nice cock. I would boast if I had a cock like that to play with. You know, if my friend hadn't been there I may have taken her up on her offer to join you two."

"Really?" I asked. "I'm sure. And she's not my girlfriend. We're... just friends, let's say."

"No. Really. I'm serious. I'm all about trying new things right now. It's a phase I guess."

"Well. Those are good phases to go through. You learn a lot. A lot about many things but mostly about yourself."

"Look," Claire sat forward a little. We were pulling away from a stop. "My stop is two stops away." Claire looked around the car. "There's no one up here with us now." Claire moved my bag and jumped into the seat beside me. "Well, seeing as how she's not your girlfriend, will you make out with me until we get to my stop?"

I sighed and looked around. I was so fucking tired. The train was empty in our part of the car.

Claire put her hand on my leg, "Since that night I have been wondering if I would have the nerve or get the chance to do that. It was so fucking hot." She kissed me on the neck. What the heck I thought. I placed my laptop on the seat Claire had occupied when our trip began.

"Okay. You're really too pretty to turn down Claire. I'm Rod by the way."

"Nice to meet you Rod." And she started kissing me. In seconds we were necking like two sex crazed teenagers. Claire wasted no time getting her hand between my legs to squeeze and massage my erection. Claire stopped kissing.

"I'm so nervous and so hot. Come on. Undo your pants so I can touch your cock."

Resistance was futile at that point. I leaned back and undid my pants. Claire didn't wait for a request from me. She undid her pants at the same time. Before our lips met, Claire's hand was inside my pants. I didn't go for her crotch but instead slid a hand under her sweater and grabbed one of her tits. It felt every bit as nice as it looked.

She was a great kisser and able to squeeze out many moans without interrupting our lip locks and tongue wrestling.

She broke a kiss, "Pull them down. I want all of you." While she talked she sat back and lowered her own pants to her ankles exposing a neatly trimmed pussy with some meaty inner labia. Nice!

I got my pants just below my knees when Claire started kissing me again. Both of Claire's hands were working my cock and balls. I tried to get access to her pussy but her intense groping of my body wasn't making my task easy. I finally gave up and instead reached behind her to undo her bra and release her tits.

We were pulling away from the last stop before Claire's. She pushed me back in my seat, tore my hand off her tit. "I am horny and so enjoying this I have to suck you, okay?"

"Please. I would never want to be accused of denying a beautiful woman a request."

I sat back and watched this sweet young girl lean over me and begin consuming my cock. Fabulous. The way she kissed I knew she would be great at sucking cock, and I was right. Claire managed to get up on her knees making it easier for her to get me down her throat. Talent. This girl had my cock buried in her mouth and was licking my balls from the side. Amazing. I reached behind Claire's ass and played with her pussy. These young girls weren't kidding when they announced they were horny. There was so much slippery ooze on Claire's pussy I could barely make out the contours of her cunt and all its delicious parts.

As suddenly as all this began Claire stopped sucking me. "Okay. Now we fuck. Then tonight I can check off one thing on my bucket list."

All the time Claire was talking she was moving her body. We had to be getting close to her stop. Claire first tried straddling me with her pants and underwear still around her ankles. No luck. The train was starting to slow down. Claire got up, spun around and sat in my lap guiding my cock into her hot vagina as she sat down.

"Oh damn. That is so good." Claire announced

"Fuck your pussy is so tight. You feel fucking amazing."

I reached under Claire's sweater and held one of her glorious globes in each hand while Claire wiggled her ass into position and began slowly riding my cock.

"Clarksville" the conductor announced on the PA. "Clarksville this stop."

Claire pump up and down a couple of more times then lifted completely off me.

"Sorry I gotta run Rod. Daddy's waiting for me." Claire said hoisting up her pants.

I reached for my bag and pulled out a business card. I pushed it into her hand as she ran away.

"Call or text me." I yelled after her.

"Will do Rod! Nice cock!" she yelled back.

I sat there for a moment. My cock covered in Claire's honey. I looked around. Still no one in the area. I grabbed some tissues from my bag and masturbated shooting a huge load mostly into the tissue though some did get on my shirt and legs. I sat there half naked for a few moments milking the last globs of cum from my softening cock before pulling up my pants and getting somewhat back together.

My phone buzzed. "Hi Rod. This is Claire. My dad wants to know if I'm feeling okay."

Buzz. "He thinks I look flushed and disheveled."

Buzz. "Should I tell him I'm fine. I'm flushed because I was just fucking a stranger on the train and didn't get to finish? LOL"

"Not until you burn my business card first. I don't want him coming after me."

I waited a while for a reply. I was just starting to type when

Buzz... "FUCK!! you just made me laugh out loud. My dad wondered who I was talking to. I had to make up a lame story about a girlfriend."

I typed "Sometime we will have to finish what we started tonight."

"You know it! Can't wait."

"Maybe we can knock off another item on your bucket list. BTW, as nice as you think my cock is, your pussy is nicer."

Buzz "Or something on your bucket list. And thanks. They seemed to fit together well."

"I got two things off my bucket list tonight."

Buzz... "a BJ and a fuck on the train."

"Nope. A fuck on the train and masturbating in a public place."

"Nice! Lucky you. I have to wait 10 more minutes until I get home. Dad wouldn't want to see me playing with my pussy in the front seat."

"LOL. You should have got in the back."

Buzz. "LOL Next time. See you sometime Rod. Goodnight."

"Next time you won't have to get in the back. You will be so satisfied you will just sit in the front grinning all the way home."

"Pleasant dreams Claire. It was nice meeting you again. "

Buzz "Same here.  Gnite"

"Oh one more thing. Did you manage to do up your bra?"

Buzz "SHIT!! well I don't think it's too obvious.  Gnite."

I was at my stop. Stepping from the train someone behind me said "Hello. I haven't seen you for a while." It was a woman I had spoken with once about the weather or delays or something. Who can remember? Since then we have been "Train Neighbors". It's a term I coined myself for people you see every once in a while, beam a smile at them as if they're some long lost friend and exchange pleasantries before moving along. They're like that neighbor who lives at the end of the street. You exchanged names the first time you met but neither of you remembers how to address the other person. When you see each other, you wave and smile and talk about the impact the weather is having on your lawn or garden or the trees and say something bad about what the local politicians are or aren't doing. Except these people you only see on the train, hence, Train Neighbors.

12