Turkish Delight

Story Info
A Woman's revenge.
6.7k words
3.73
18.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phil1951
Phil1951
31 Followers

No one expected the relationship between David and Afat to last.

After all, there was a 20 years age difference between them. When they first met David was already 39 but Afat was 19.

When he was younger David had been a writer and had been quite successful. Three of his novels were popular and made the 50 best selling books list in the years that they were published.

At that time David saw his future as a great novelist, perhaps surpassing Hemmingway or Salinger. However, as often happens, in his mid twenties he dried up.

By this time he was relatively wealthy. However, he drank to excess, gambled far too much and, to be truthful, womanised. In his mid thirties he decided to leave America and bought a lovely villa on the Turkish coast. It was far cheaper than living in America and he believed that the peace and quiet of the tranquil village would give him the opportunity to concentrate on his writing.

Despite the wonderful scenery, the peace and tranquillity and his overriding wish to write, nothing was coming and so he again turned to drink.

Walking through the village one day he slipped and fell. This might not be unrelated to the wine he had drunk with lunch. Afat saw the fall and went to help him up. David took one look at her and fell instantly in love.

Who could blame him? She had light olive skin, a mass of straight hair and a figure to die for though she hid this under modest clothes. Like everyone else in the village Afat knew of the famous American author who had made his home in the village.

David was tongue tied and Afat was embarrassed by her close proximity to a man. She blushed bright red and lowered her eyes. David smiled and got to his feet, brushing himself off. He turned to say something to Afat but she was already walking away.

During the next few months David made every endeavour to see her again. He cut down on his drinking and even tried to do some serious writing. In the village he would occasionally see her but she was never alone and he did not get the chance to speak to her.

Eventually David picked up the courage to talk to the village elders. He was aware that in Turkey little happens without the consent and support of the village elders. The elders were surprisingly supportive. They recognised that David had brought money into the village and hoped that if he was successful in the feature there would be even more. They strongly disapproved of his drinking and made that clear to him. Nevertheless they agreed to discuss meeting with Afat with Afat's parents.

It was a long week as David waited for a response. Eventually the response came. Afat's parents were not opposed to him seeing her with chaperones but under no circumstances would they allow her to drink. David readily agreed to these conditions. He leaned that Afat was a student in the nearest city. It was expected that she would graduate. Although her parents were not happy about her ambition to live work in the city they accepted it as her happiness was the most important thing to them.

David promised that he would treat her with dignity, love and respect her and her beliefs. With that began a courtship.

David would have married her on the spot. She was so lovely. He just wanted to get her into bed but he recognised that this was a process.

Over the next year they go to know each other better. Afat was not only beautiful but very intelligent. She wanted to work as a pharmacist when she had finished college. David would have preferred her to stay at home but accepted her wishes. Despite their age difference Afat seemed to really care for him. David recognised in Turkey it was not unusual for an older man to marry a younger woman and eventually David asked her parents if he could ask Afat to marry him. Afat's parents gave their consent and they were married within 3 months.

For the first 5 or 6 years of marriage it was perfect. Although initially shy Afat soon dropped her inhibitions and was everything that David could desire in bed. David was not s satisfactory in bed. Despite, or perhaps because of his previous experiences, David was perfunctory and Afat seldom reached the point of satisfaction. Stil, they were happy enough.

They continued to live in David's villa.

Afat graduated and began working in the city. She was brilliant at her job and was well respected both in the city and in her village.

She also developed an interest in modelling. She had met a photographer who recognised her beauty and as well as working in the pharmacy she modelled. She had not thought of modelling as a career but she was more and more in demand and appeared in some national publications.

Things started to go wrong after five or six years.

Despite Afat's disapproval David began to drink more again. He was often so drunk he was sick in the morning and slept through the morning when Afat went to work. He tried to write but the alcohol meant his writing was incoherent.

His interest in sex diminished and he appeared to have no interest in Afat. He was becoming increasingly jealous of Afat's success and there were angry scenes at home. Often David would meet her after work to take her home. When she went on modelling assignments he insisted that he too went though he was often an embarrassment because of his drinking.

Then there was a change in David. Afat was never sure why. One night when they were lying in bed, David was very drunk. He flipped her onto her front and raped her anally. Afat screamed and cried but nothing would deter David.

Afat was too ashamed to tell anyone and the next morning she limped to work despite her pain.

Afat may have forgiven David if this was a one off experience but from that night that is the only way David wanted sex. Mercifully he was often too drunk to be capable but when he was able he was neither gentle nor kind.

This went on for several years. Afat was in constant pain because of David's demands and felt humiliated, unable to talk to anyone about how she was feeling. Also, because of the way David was behaving she was unable to have children which she longed for.

In contrast to her humiliation and sadness at home her modelling career was rocketing. This, of course made matters worse at home.

David seemed determined to humiliate Afat at every available opportunity.

Matters began to come to a head after about 8 years of marriage. A friend of David, Paul, came to stay with them in the villa for a few weeks. Paul was also an author from America. From the moment he walked into the house he could not take his eyes of Afat. Afat had no interest in him. He was old, ill-mannered and, like David, often drunk. However, this did not deter Paul and even when David was there Paul made rude and suggestive comments.

Afat tried to stay away from the villa as much as possible during his stay.

On the last night before he left, Paul and David got very drunk. Paul continued with his comments about how gorgeous Afat was and what he would like to do with her.

With a giggle David said, "OK, let's both have her then."

Although he was drunk David moved quickly and dragged Afat into the bedroom. Afat resisted but David slapped her.

"Do as you are told," he said.

Afat was crying frantically but David pushed her face down on the bed. He pushed his hand up her skirt ripping her knickers off. Paul came uncertainly into the bedroom.

"Sit on the bed," David said. Paul did as he was told perhaps fearing David's rising anger.

"Take your pants down," demanded David. Again Paul complied. Somewhat surprisingly he had a huge erection.

David pushed Afat's head into Paul's crotch. Paul was now showing no resistance, grabbing Afat's hair and forcing his cock into her mouth.

David rucked up her skirt and inserted his cock into her ass.

Mercifully for Afat it was over quickly with both men ejaculating in under two minutes.

As David rolled off Afat fled into the garden.

Perhaps as a result of shame and guilt Afat saw Paul leave with his suitcase an hour or two later. As it was a warm night Afat slept in the garden.

The following morning she crept into the house and collected her clothes for work. David continued to sleep.

When she returned that evening David was sullen but there were no apologies.

For the next year or 18 months Afat was a broken woman. David had only threatened violence once and had not carried out but his control was absolute. There was no love left in the marriage but Afat felt trapped as she could not stand the thought of divorce. She was so deeply ashamed of what had happened she could not tell anyone.

Twice more during that period David's friends visited and there was a repeat of what happened with Paul. Afat realised that it was not to do with sex. After all David continued to be insanely jealous of Afat (and this was getting worse) and was ever watchful. Apart from work Afat seldom went out by herself and David was even beginning to pressure her about seeing her family, perhaps anxious that she might tell them about what had been happening.

David continued to "work" on his novel but there was no proof of this. Hi current novel was a spy thriller set in Turkey. The hero was imprisoned in a Turkish prison and had to escape to alert the US president about the threat to national security. Afat thought it was real school boy stuff but wisely did not comment.

Then one day when Afat was on a modelling assignment she noticed one of the photographers was giving her more than a casual glance. Although it sounds unlikely their eyes met across the room and certainly for Afat she wanted to have him. She had never in her 28 years felt like this about anyone and certainly not about David but she realised that this was just a dream.

At the end of the "shoot" Afat got ready to leave. She knew that David would be picking her up and waited outside but David did not show. As she waited the photographer asked her what she was waiting for.

"I'm just waiting for my husband to pick me up," she responded.

"Can I wait with you?"

Afat was nervous in case David saw the man but she could not think of a way of telling him he could not.

They spent the next half hour chatting. Still no sign of David.

Afat learned that his name was Avci and he was indeed a professional photographer. He was slightly younger than Afat being only 27. He was single. According to him he had never found the right girl.

Both Afat and Avci realised that there was an instant attraction and Avci flirted but received no response from Afat. There was an awkwardness which Avci assumed it was because Afat was a married woman who should not be talking to a married man. Still David did not arrive.

Avci said that his car was nearby and he offered to take Afat home but Afat declined saying that she would get a taxi home. She would not tell Avci where she lived. She could not be too careful.

When Afat arrived home David was sound asleep and snoring on the bed. Afat went into the spare room and fantasised about Avci but realised that her fantasies could never come true.

The next day Afat was working as usual in the pharmacy when Avci walked in with a big bunch of flowers.

"How did you find me?" asked Afat.

"I have some good friends who were only too pleased to help. They said that you had not smiled in months so here I am to make you smile" said Avci.

"Please go. You're embarrassing me."

"I will go when you have lunch with me."

By this time a number of Afat's colleagues were listening. "Go on" said one of them. We'll cover for you."

Afat agreed if only to get away from the audience. She had not had this sort of attention for months or perhaps years. Although she was embarrassed she was also amused and happy.

They had lunch at a nearby restaurant. Although Afat repeated on several occasions that she was married Avci continued to flirt with her. Both realised that there was a growing attraction but Afat knew it could never be.

"I've really enjoyed this lunch but please don't contact me again," said Afat as she was leaving.

Avci gave her a card and said "I think you are special and we could have something special. If you ever change your mind my number is on the card but in the meantime I will do as you ask."

Afat went home that night still dreaming of Avci.

David was in a terrible mood. In his novel is hero was in a Turkish prison and David could not work out how to get him out.

Afat saw a ray of hope. "Why don't you go into a Turkish prison for a week and then you can work out an escape plan."

"And how do you propose I get into a Turkish prison, responded David.

"This is Turkey," said Afat. "You can buy anything with money."

She then let the conversation drop. She knew that David could never accept it if it was her idea. He had to think of it himself.

The next morning as Afat was getting ready for work David was awake earlier than usual. "I've been thinking about what you said. It might work. I could get my book finished and then we could have a few days away. How do you think we should do it?"

Afat had thought of little else since she made the suggestion. "The pharmacy provides quite a lot of drug for the prison. I could find out who is in command there and contact him on your behalf."

David agreed.

Later that morning Afat rang the prison. Eventually she managed to speak to the commander of the prison, Colonel Aaghaa. The commanders English was poor and the conversation took place entirely in Turkish.

Afat explained that her husband was a famous American author who was currently living in Turkey and was writing a spy novel. Afat explained the plot to him.

"My husband thinks it would be helpful to the plot if he could spend a week in the prison. There will be some conditions attached but we would both be very grateful for this opportunity. If you are able to assist I will ensure that you are publicly thanked in the credits."

The commander was full of self importance but eventually agreed to meet with David and Afat two days later.

Afat could not believe she had got this far.

Two days later Afat and David were in the commander's office drinking Turkish coffee. Despite his long years in Turkey, David had made no efforts to pick up the language and so all the translation was done by Afat. Afat immediately realise that the commander could not take his eyes of her.

David was concerned about his personal safety and insisted that he had a cell by himself and could have easy access to the cell. He wanted writing materials in his cell to allow him to develop the plot. His demands were such that the prison chief was losing interest. It was going to be too much like hard work.

Afat, realising that her opportunity was slipping away said, "I know this will put you to a great deal of trouble and we would want to ensure that your time was rewarded."

This got the conversation back on track. After much bartering it was agreed that a certain sum of money would be paid to the commander, half the following day and the rest when David was released. It was agreed that a week would be sufficient time for David to complete his task. During the conversation Afat was thinking what a week with Avci would be like.

Practical arrangements were sorted out. David could not simply walk into the prison. On Mondays the prison van collected prisoners from local police stations. At the start David would be picked up from a quiet street. He would need to be shackled like the rest of the prisoners and in prison uniform. The prison commander asked for more money to pay off the driver and the guard in the prison van. Afat realised that they were unlikely to see much of this.

The next 5 days were difficult. One minute David was enthusiastic and the next minute reluctant. It was clear that his main concern was leaving Afat for a week by herself. Afat was re-assuring and as loving s she had been for many years. Right up until the night before she was uncertain if her plan would succeed.

Monday morning came. Afat was excited. David was edgy and nervous. Afat realised that she had to get him to the arranged meeting place. Afat put some sedative into his morning coffee hoping that this would help.

Afat got David into the car and got him to the arranged meeting place which was a quiet street in the middle of the city. When they arrived the van was already there with the back door open.

The driver and the guard helped David into the van and showed him the prison uniform which was fluorescent orange.

David changed and gave his other clothes to Afat. The guard and the driver produced the shackle. David was reluctant but agreed to be shackled. David was shackled hands and feet with a chain between his hands and feet.

Afat had waited outside the van but then the two prison staff came out. Afat realised that there was no going back for David. She asked if she could say goodbye to her husband and this was agreed.

Afat went into the van. Seeing David in prison uniform and shacked was perhaps the most exciting thing she could remember. She couldn't resist unzipping her top slightly to allow David a better view of her cleavage.

She kissed him and said, ""It will only be a week. I will see you next Monday." Perhaps David sense that there was something wrong and he began to struggle but the guard and the driver locked the doors and drove off leaving Afat to make her plans for the next week.

Afat had arranged to take the week off work hoping her plan would work. She drove straight home. She phoned Avci.

"Are you free to take me out to dinner tonight?" she asked.

Avci was breathless with excitement and assured her that he was.

They arranged to meet at a quiet restaurant in the middle of the city.

In the meantime David was beginning to realise what he had let himself in for. There were several stops on the way to prison calling at various police stations across the city. All the prisoners who were picked up were dressed and shackled like he was. The prison van was crowded and smelled abominably by the time they reached the prison.

David had to go through the same procedure as other prisoners which involved being stripped and examined. The commander had not mentioned this. However, after this process he was taken to his cell which was not shared. The commander was as good as his word and had supplied writing materials. The guards were puzzled by the treatment that he was getting.

There was a bowl for toileting in his cell but David realised that he would have to share the communal toilets. He also realised that if he wanted to eat he would need to share the dining hall with the other prisoners. However, his period of observation had begun and since he had not had a drink for almost a day he was seeing things more clearly.

By the time Afat was getting ready to go out for the evening (and hopefully the night she thought) David was about to begin his first night in prison. He had declined to eat anything since he had arrived in the prison and by now was beginning to feel quite hungry. He knew the following day he would have to start mixing with other prisoners.

Afat had a long, hot shower and spent an hour putting on her makeup. She looked at herself in the mirror and realised that she had not looked this good in an age.

Afat and Avci met and had a long and leisurely meal. Afat told Avci about her marriage and what had gone wrong. Avci was intrigued to know how she had managed to come out for the evening. He was even more delighted to hear that Afat was free for the week. Avci talked about his family. Although he was only 2 years younger than Afat he had never been in a long term relationship.

"I am looking for a woman to fall in love with," he said. "I really hope it could be you."

"Please don't say that. Whatever we have will only be for a week," replied Afat.

Phil1951
Phil1951
31 Followers
12