Turn Back Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More."

Her words broke into my reverie and I increased the pace of my thrusts. Not too fast. I wanted this to last as long as possible. Selfishly I wanted me to last as long as possible.

"I need to come. Please, Bobby, let me come, make me come. I need to feel you completely."

How could I withstand those words? I would do anything for her, I knew that, not just now but in the future. I raised myself up a little on my elbows, dug my knees into the bed, and strove to satisfy the woman I loved. I heard her scream my name, while I clenched my teeth as I drove into her, until finally I could hold back no longer and felt the glow as I released myself into her. She clung to me as the sounds of her pleasure echoed around the room until we both came down from the heights we'd reached and held each other.

"That was..." She paused, thinking. "That was..."

I knew what she wanted to express, it was the same for me. How could I answer her?

"I'll try to do better next time," I said, trying to keep a serious voice and expression.

She looked at me, wondering if I was serious, and when she saw my smile she laughed. "You're incorrigible. But I'm quite prepared to see if you can improve."

****************

"Come away from that balcony. People will see you," she cried, laughing as she said it.

"Don't be silly. They'd need a helicopter or a really good lens on their camera. We're so high up the birds are dizzy and I shouldn't think there are any paparazzi around who will be interested in us. But those fountains are magnificent and you get such a fantastic view of them, and the lake, from up here."

"They'll still be there later." Her voice came from right behind me. I hadn't heard her get out of bed and creep up behind me. "Come back to bed, Mr Harris. That's an order," she said, reaching round my body to grasp my manhood.

"Well, in that case, Mrs Harris, I'd better do as you say," I murmured, as she led me, as if on a leash, back to the bed. "What time should I say for breakfast? In an hour?"

"Can you last an hour after your exertions during the night? The way you kept going I thought you might have been on steroids." I loved the sound of laughter in her voice.

"You didn't do so bad yourself, Mrs Harris. But then women don't have to work at it as much as men. They don't have to put as much effort in." The palm of her hand playfully connected with my cheek before I'd finished speaking.

She rolled onto her back. "Just for that you can go first," she said, fondling my already rigid length. "All that action during the night doesn't seem to have done your virility any harm."

"I try to keep my end up," I said, which brought another laugh from her.

"Where on earth did you get that line?"

"The name's Harris. Robert Harris. Super spy, secret agent, all round hero."

She shook her head. "I'm going to have to stop you watching those Bond films. What am I going to do with you?"

"Well, I was rather hoping...?" That was as far as I got. She placed herself ready, grabbed me at the waist and pulled. She slid forward and I was inside her without doing anything.

"You are an eager one. Should we not order breakfast first?"

"Forget the bloody breakfast. Be quiet and make love to me. This is the kind of snack you need. You can get food later. If you still need some!"

She wrapped her legs around me, crossing her ankles behind my back, letting me feel the warmth and wetness inside her.

"How would you like your early morning internal massage today, Madam?"

"Soft and easy to begin with, Robert. Once you realise I'm beginning to feel the benefit you may...what's the words I'm searching for...?" She was desperately trying not to laugh.

"Increase the pressure, Madam? Make your muscles loosen a little to get the full benefit?" I said, smiling down at her as we played our little game.

"Oh, sod this," she cried, all of a sudden. "Just get on and fuck me. Otherwise we'll never get down for breakfast."

She released her grip with her ankles and lifted her legs. I took hold of her calves and put them on my shoulders before leaning forward, my arms on either side of her, forcing her to bend. Thrusting into her as far as I could I forced myself into her depths, determined to hammer it into submission. We'd had enough lovemaking the previous day, and into the night, and I knew neither of us were interested in prolonged foreplay. With every stroke she grunted as she expelled the air from her lungs, desperately drawing in a breath before the next onslaught. She put her arms behind my head, clasping her hands together around my neck as she pulled herself upwards bringing her lips to mine.

"I love you," she whispered, as she withdrew her lips and looked at me with watering eyes.

"And I love you," I whispered back. "You chose a good place for our honeymoon. It's still hot even with autumn just beginning."

"It's a pity I've got to go to Australia in a few days for that conference. But that's one of the good things about being married to you. You can write anywhere because all you need is your laptop."

"Have laptop, can travel. The ideal husband," I cried.

"Not just the laptop makes you the ideal husband," she said, wrapping her hand around my manhood and squeezing.

"I'm so glad I saw you on tv and followed it up. Especially when I discovered we lived so close. The angels must have been smiling down on us that day." I could feel the emotions bubbling up inside me as I remembered that day.

She laughed again. "Some of the things we've got up to in the last three months must have had the angels putting a hand over their eyes."

"And probably peeping through their fingers. What about breakfast," I asked. Not that I was bothered.

"We can have breakfast anytime we want, silly. This is Las Vegas and you can get anything you want, any time of the day or night. So, one more time, for the angels."