Turnabout

Story Info
Spoiler alert. Happy ending for a massage therapist.
7.4k words
4.67
8.6k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers

We first met the characters of Dave and Li Sha in a story entered in the "Summer Lovin'" event. The positive reaction prompted a sequel, and perhaps a series! All rights reserved, any similarity to any person living or dead is coincidental. And all characters are well above the age of 18. Enjoy as the roles become reversed in this story.

Turnabout

There had only been a little activity at the house next door. I had seen two men scurry in with some boxes and quickly leave once or twice. The out of state license plate suggested it was most likely the cousin and uncle that Li Sha had mentioned to me before. I kicked myself for not getting her number or some kind of contact just to let her know if I saw anything unusual, and made a mental note to ask for it the next time I saw her.

The next time I mowed my lawn, I made sure to swing over and trim her grass as well. Each pass made me smile, thinking about the 'reward' I had gotten from the first time I helped her with the yardwork. The smile made me hope for her to visit the house soon, not only for my own pleasure, but I was interested in following up on the suggestion of returning the favor and giving her a 'happy ending' massage. I had a few ideas, but was curious as to what she would find arousing. That daydream made mowing the lawn short work. About the time I had finished with the dream, the lawn was also done, leading to a most enjoyable shower.

A van pulled into the drive and I saw a slender form exit and move toward the house. I had just come out to check my porch and waved. The person looked up and it was, as I had hoped, Li Sha who waved back. In one motion, she turned her hand and was waving me over.

"You are too kind to my lazy cousin and uncle. Mowing the lawn is not your responsibility, but I thank you for it. Good neighbors are hard to find, I am very fortunate that you are my neighbor. Won't you please come in?" She wore a floral print dress and held the door open for me. "I have some cold tea if you would like. I was going to have a glass and check the house. Please join me."

"Alright, but do not let me keep you from your business, And before I forget, would you give me your number so that if I see anything unusual, I can let you know." I entered the kitchen and moved to the table. I noticed a small stack of boxes the two men had brought in during the previous visit. "I think I saw your cousin and uncle when they dropped them off. That is what made me think of asking for your number." I pointed to the boxes.

"Yes, they are always in a hurry. They need to be more organized and plan this move. But that is their problem." Li Sha shook her head and opened the refrigerator to remove a pitcher of dark liquid. "I was hoping you wanted my number for better reasons. But yes, I am happy to give it to you, my good neighbor." She poured and set a glass in front of me.

I took a sip and considered her reply. "Better reasons? I'm not sure what you mean and I don't wish to presume..."

"I enjoyed our last meeting and, I hope you do not think me rude, but would very much like to continue that. I need the practice and I enjoy it. I had hoped you were asking for my number for that reason." Li Sha sat back and looked down at the table.

"I enjoyed that as well, and did not want to overstep any boundaries. Honestly, I haven't been able to think of much else. Let me tell you my thoughts and I would love to know your reaction. You had commented that I had a good touch. How would you like it if I were the masseur and you became the 'client'? I would very much enjoy trying to relax and excite you, Li Sha. And of course more hugs." I watched her eyes.

She gazed straight into my eyes. A smile came to her lips which was quickly covered by her hand. "Oh, that idea does sound wonderful, but I will need to think about it. I am more used to being the one who relaxes and, as you say, excites. Changing roles will take some consideration. Perhaps we should talk it through before actually doing it? I would like to discuss the details." She leaned slightly forward. "How would you prepare me for my 'visit', Mr. Dave?" I detected a twinkle in her eyes.

"Well, I would of course greet you as you entered my establishment. Offer you a beverage of your choice, perhaps a small treat? Cookie, chocolate? If you would like, we do have shower services, assisted or by yourself with fine toiletries, shampoo, fragrance and fragrance free. How am I doing so far?" I drew upon some of my own previous experiences to develop the scene, not offering anything I didn't feel I couldn't provide.

"Quite good so far. However, talk is cheap. We shall see how it is done in real time. The assisted shower might be interesting. Is that extra?" She very nearly laughed as she asked.

"For you? There is never a charge. And of course, we have the finest towels and linens available. If needed, we can also offer depilatory services..."

Li Shas' eyes grew wide, as if I had surprised her. She interrupted. "Depilatory services! Tell me more! This is something I did not offer in my shops, and how do you know of such things? You do have me intrigued, Dave!" She leaned forward and pensively rested her chin in her hand, waiting for my explanation.

The mundane reason I knew about hair removal wax from assisting a swim team in college. Even the men wanted any advantage they might find and smooth skin went through the water a millisecond faster than a hairy body. Some waxed, many shaved and a few used a cream. This was before lasers which, had we had them, I am sure there would have been some tragic results.

"Suffice it to say that I pride myself on attending to whatever need my client might require to have a complete and positive experience. The hair removal allows for a more confident person and often is easier for another person to perform than to do it on your own body. But it is only one of the items on our menu. Shall I continue? And please, feel free to ask any questions you may have."

Clearly I had her interest. She relaxed in her seat and sipped more of the tea.

"At this point we would have you wrap in a towel and proceed to the cushioned table, face down and demurely covered by the towel. An assortment of oils are available, from plain baby oil to more exotic types, all pleasantly warmed to your preferred temperature. And my, the masseurs', hands are also comfortably warmed as well."

"Masseur? Do you ever offer a four or six hand massage? A mixed pair? There might be some advantages to having several different workers with different styles." Li Sha tilted her head after the suggestion.

My mind raced at the idea of a team working on her. I may have surprised her about the depilatory service, but she caught me off guard with that idea. "At the present time, we do not have that service, but I am sure it could be arranged in the future." The more I thought about it, 'hell yes', it could be arranged!

"If you have no more questions, I will continue. Once on the table, we start to relieve the stress and tension by going from muscle to muscle. I like to start at the top and move down the shoulders, to the arms, on to the back, down to the base of the spine. Then the feet, and up the outside of each leg before moving to the complete leg going from the ankles and calf up as high as you wish. The butt gets special attention - and your choice of covered or not."

A wistful look from Li Sha told me I was giving her a pleasant image of the 'service' she knew well from a provider's point of view. "I will decide when we actually engage our service. Or if." Her look changed slightly to something a bit more stern.

"Exactly. I am just presenting options. From my own experiences, there were times when an option was presented that I chose not to take. But honestly, I usually allowed my provider to make suggestions as to what might be pleasurable. Those suggestions were sometimes verbal as well as non verbal." I thought of the universal symbol for "hand job", the signal for "happy ending", a raised open fist moving back and forth and smiled.

"So we are at the ass now. Any special options for that part, besides covered or uncovered?" Li Sha asked her question. In a way, I almost felt as if I was being given an oral exam or a comprehensive exam for a certification.

"Excellent question. It would seem that we are at a crossroads for the massage, whether it turns erotic or remains therapeutic. Of course both have value, but the therapeutic would continue with rubbing and soothing the muscles, the erotic would begin to stimulate other nerves. And once again the choices can be many, depending on the client and on the provider. Did you offer any items on your menu that focused on the ass?" I could deflect as well as anyone when it came to an interview.

Li Sha looked thoughtful for a moment. "No, not really. Wait, on occasion we would be asked for PM service. A Prostate Massage. Some men found it stimulating and it produced some fine erections in some of our older clients. I had almost forgotten that item. It required extra lubrication and I had my staff use gloving for that."

"Yes, there is that for men. I was thinking that for women, there could be several options. One relatively new 'service' would be anal bleaching. It would require repeat applications, but with more thong swimsuits and, well, anal exploration, it has become an item."

"How do you know such things? I have heard of it, but never done it or received it. You mention several options. What else would you offer to do to my ass?" She leaned forward, clearly waiting for more detail.

"I only know of it from a few items I have read. The same product that is used for scar removal and dark spot treatments can also be used for lightening the skin around the anus. It can be done at home as well as at a salon. Another option moves us firmly into the erotic, and might go beyond what most massage parlors might offer. I am thinking of toys; items such as anal beads, butt plugs and vibrators. Or even insertion of a finger or tonguing. Definitely not for every client, but some may wish to explore the idea."

"I like how you are thinking, no judgment, but purely 'what would the client enjoy or want'. That is, or rather, was, my approach. If it makes my client happy, I will consider it as long as it does not hurt, injure or place at risk myself, my staff or anyone. We did not offer any bondage or BDSM, or devices. Our hands were our devices. And maybe our mouths." The last was delivered with an involuntary lick of her lips by her wet, pink tongue.

"At any rate, we are now at the point where 'the flip' is in order. I would raise the towel slightly and have you roll to your back. Settle you into your cushion, arrange your legs and arms to feel no pressure. A towel and cushion as you need by your neck. Would you enjoy a cool moist washcloth across your eyes? Cucumber slices? I'll begin by lightly massaging your scalp again and your temples. So how does this make you feel right now? Are you enjoying our discussion? What would make this activity more enjoyable for you?" I sat back to listen to what Li Sha had to say.

She pressed her hands together in front of her face, almost as if she were beginning a prayer. A moment of quiet before she answered. "Yes, I am enjoying this. More than you might suspect! I have been in this as a business for many years, and you are the first person to really ask me what I would enjoy. It gives me pause, not something I have consciously considered for a long time. My focus has been on the client, providing the best experience possible for him, and I do enjoy that. I find that when a client releases because of my actions, I feel a sense of accomplishment, almost a release of my own. And of course, there are times when I take matters into my own hands." A smile spread across her face and I understood exactly what she meant.

"So what excites you the most when you, as you say,'take matters into your own hands'?" My turn to ask for details.

"That, I am afraid, is something I do not wish to divulge at this time. Perhaps we will see if you can determine it for yourself at another time. But I am enjoying this, let's continue. Do you need more to drink? Another biscuit?"

"No, I am fine. Well, we have come to the flip. I have attended to your comfort and now can proceed to massage the front of your body, fewer large areas here, so I will do your shoulders, arms and a bit of your legs. But then move to your belly and gently knead from your hips up a bit. But your breasts will soon be my focus. Gentle rubbing, I imagine they will fit nicely into my hands, allowing me to cover and rub them well. A nice coating of oil will let my hands glide over and around them, making your nipple even more pronounced. Once they present themselves, I plan to roll one between my fingers while teasing the other with my tongue and then switch so neither misses the experience."

A quiet "Oh." escaped Li Sha's mouth. Her hand touched her lips for betraying her and then motioned to continue.

"I would hold each breast in a hand and slide my mouth down your belly, licking and kissing as I go. My tongue will spend a few moments darting in and out of your belly button. At this point, a choice for you. Are you familiar with the term 'DATY'? That would be a service gladly offered."

"Oh yes, I am very familiar with the term, 'Dining at the Y'. Again, I am most familiar with it as something my customer would enjoy, but yes I would find that enjoyable. You are offering an entirely different perspective of some items I have only seen from one side. One thing, though. We would allow our client to lick, but insertion was not permitted. I know some of the girls let them finger them for bigger tips, just as some allowed full service, sex, for the extra pay, but it was not our routine."

"That tells me your professional routine, but what would you, Li Sha, enjoy? I can imagine my fingers and tongue both fighting to excite you, sliding in and out of your wet, pink pussy. Your 'kitty' as you once referred to it."

"Again, I am not used to being asked what I would like. It would be something to explore. But I think being tongued and touched would, um, arouse many emotions within me."

"Isn't that the point? Massage releases and soothes many muscles. It aids different organs within the body, including the brain. I would honestly consider it an honor if I could bring you to a climax. To offer you the same feeling of release that you have offered to many others. Including myself. Will you consider allowing me that privilege at some point?" I put my offer out. I was about to say 'on the table', but decided the double entendre could wait.

My suggestion seemed to change the conversation and Li Sha grasped my hand in hers. "I have much to think about and much to do. I have already taken too much of your time and have fallen behind my own schedule. I will consider this amazing offer and let you know what I decide. Humor me, it is very new to me. I must absorb these new ideas." She rose from the table, and stepped to the door.

"Thank you my good neighbor. I hope to hear from you soon. No matter what you decide." I turned to leave but turned back and held my arms out to Li Sha. "I mentioned there would be hugs, and I am true to my offer." Li Sha stepped forward and let me embrace her. Only after a moment did she raise her arms and return the embrace.

"Thank you. You are very patient - it will take me a while to learn how to respond."

Istepped out and headed to my house, the small distance seemed further than I recalled. I hoped a return visit would soon be in order.

I didn't have to wait too long. Two days later I returned home from a short errand to find a message on my answering machine. Yes, I was one of those 'can't cut the cord quite yet' people who maintained a landline as well as a cell phone. "Hello, Dave. This is Li Sha. I would like to schedule a massage, I know it is short notice, but would tomorrow afternoon about 3 o'clock be available? I will await confirmation."

If I had any conflicts, they would have been canceled, but as it turned out, the afternoon was free. I started a list of items I would need to pick up for the session, a few I had on hand, and just needed to assemble my 'accessories'. I opted to send my response as an email, playing into a bit of roleplay as client and business. "Thank you for choosing our humble massage location. Your reservation at 3pm is confirmed. I look forward to seeing you then and to personally attending to your needs. Dave."

I had my bag assembled with the essential needs as well as a few optional items that might prove useful and watched the house next door. About ten minutes before 3, I saw Li Sha pull into the drive and go into the house. I waited a few moments and made my way over, finding the side door to the kitchen open.

"Hello! You must be my 3 o'clock appointment. Welcome. We have a variety of options for you, 30 minute, 60 or ninety minute sessions, shower services and more. Whatever you may like, we will try to accommodate.? Li Sha had risen from her seat and wore a simple blouse, skirt and sandals.

"I believe I want the 60 minute. Can we leave that open ended? I, well, I am new to this and not sure what to expect." She shifted from foot to foot.

I turned and locked the door as a precaution. No need to worry about someone wandering in. "I completely understand. No need to be nervous, we will go at your pace, remember, as the client, you are the one in control. I am merely here to serve." I placed a hand on her shoulder which seemed to settle her a bit.

Li Sha smiled and then moved her hand to cover it. "I used to wonder why our clients, especially new ones, were so nervous. We would talk about that sometimes, never in a mean way, but it seemed a little strange. We were always welcoming, never threatening - look at me! How could I threaten someone your size? But I think I understand it better now. It is part nervous energy, part anticipation, part... part of it is the unknown. Will I perform alright? How do I perform? So different on this side!" It seemed that the act of vocalizing the feelings settled her down.

"That is probably valuable information for when, or if, you set up a new establishment. But remember, this appointment is all about you. Would you care for a shower first?" I waited for her reply before I offered the choice of assisted or solo.

"No, I showered before I came over. We can proceed right to the massage. I will use the bathroom to change, though. Are there hangers for my clothes?" She looked at me with a slight grin.

"Let me check. I will make sure the towels are in order." Internally I was smirking slightly. Hangers were one of the items I had included in case of just such a situation. I went into the bathroom and found that there were no hangers so I placed the two wooden hangers covered with fabric on the back of the door. I checked the neatly folded towels and nodded in approval.

"All ready for you. I will meet you at the table."

I reached into my bag and removed a clean lab coat. It covered my polo and shorts and gave me the look of a professional, I thought. This role play was as much for me as it was for Li Sha, so I wanted to look the part.

The slender woman wrapped in a thick towel entered the room taking measured steps, almost tentative in her approach. She stood at the edge of the table and I placed a small stool next to her feet. "Here this should help. Stand here and let me take the towel. The table has a cover for you." She opened the towel and climbed onto the table. I was pleased with my handling of the towel, she remained covered the entire time.

"You are skillful in your technique. That makes me feel much more comfortable. Can I tell you a secret? I sometimes would fumble with the towel to get a peek at my client. Just a quick advance look to see how big - or small - he might be." She placed her face in the cushioned hole at the end of the table.

PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers
12