Turnabout is Fair Play

Story Info
What happens when you get caught watching?
6.4k words
4.57
20.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

Edited by "larryinseattle", whose encouragement helps to keep me going.

*****

I had never considered myself a voyeur. I didn't own a telescope or binoculars and I definitely didn't go around peeping inside people's windows at night. In fact, as a kid I had an average, okay slightly above-average sex drive, but that all changed when I went to college.

There were women of every age, color, size, and shape - everywhere. Besides which, most of them seemed to have no greater joy than to try and see who could wear the most revealing outfit without getting in trouble.

My 'problem', if you want to call it that, started two weeks after school began. Because of higher than average enrollment, I was given a room in the older part of the men's dormitory. A part that hadn't been used in years so it was dusty, cramped, and just plain old. The faucets, the toilet, the showers, even the paint on the walls seemed ancient. The one redeeming factor was that it faced the women's dorm.

The second weekend after school started, the school threw a party to welcome all the new students as well as the returning ones. Liquor seemed to be everywhere but I didn't drink so I called it a night early. When I got back to my dorm, the lights on my floor weren't working so I made my way down the hallway by running my hands along the walls and counting the doors. When I finally got to my room, I entered only to find that the lights were out there, too. Yet, the room had enough light to at least move around in without stumbling over the furniture. The reason - the women's dorm.

It seemed as if every light in the whole building was on. Windows were open and music was blaring. Everywhere I looked people were moving around, dancing in their rooms, or in some cases, getting 'friendly' with each other. That was when I saw HER.

Her room was almost directly across from mine but one story lower. She was spinning and dancing to the music like everyone else except all she had on was a slinky black bra and panties. She appeared to be in her mid to late 20's. Her blonde hair hung down over her shoulders until it touched the upper portion of her breasts ... and what a set of breasts they were!! Large, and I mean to the point that they barely seemed to fit in her bra; tear-drop shaped beauties that swayed and jiggled as she danced. Her skin was the color of light caramel and I could just make out tan lines around her waist from one of those high-cut thongs. She had a slender waist that flared out into a set of hips that only heightened her appeal, topped off by a set of long, toned legs that many professional models would have killed for.

It was obvious from the way she moved about her room that she had no idea anyone could see her which made it all the better for me when she suddenly reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, removed it, and spun it around above her head as she continued to dance to the music. My cock hardened at the sight. Her, now naked, orbs were capped by the lightly darker skin of her areolas and nipples that I could see even from that distance.

Two thoughts instantly popped into my mind. Number one was that I wondered what it would be like to suck on the woman's magnificent breasts and number two, that I needed to get myself a small telescope as soon as possible. That desire became even more pressing when, 10 minutes later, she suddenly bent over and pulled down her panties. I just barely had time to see the tawny colored hair between her legs before she yelled "Good night" to everyone and turned off the light in her room.

I spent the rest of the night tossing and turning, the image of her nude body the center of my fantasizes until I finally jacked off so I could get at least a few hours of sleep. Classes seemed to go on forever the next day, followed by a new student orientation meeting, so it wasn't until well after 6 o'clock that I was finally able to get off campus to the local general store. There, buried in the toy department, I found a small, table-top, telescope that I could afford. It might not have been the best one in the world, or even in the store for that matter, but it would do just fine for what I needed.

I immediately set it up when I got back to my room and waited. A few hours later, one of the other students stopped by my room to ask if I wanted to order a pizza. He took one look at the telescope and then at me. Fortunately, I had picked up a book about the stars while I was at the store.

"Star gazing," I said as I held up the book.

"Yeah, right," he replied, a knowing grin on his face before heading back to his room.

The night grew darker and slowly the lights in the women's dorm came on but not in the room I had been hoping for; it stayed dark. Instead, I began to look at some of the other rooms. Some rooms were dark, while in others I could see the women studying or putting away stuff that was still laying about from moving in.

It wasn't until I looked at the window two stories below me and far to the right that I noticed anything unusual. The window was wide open and the lights were on, but what caught my attention was the occupant, a woman, had moved her bed so it was right below the window.

Though I couldn't see all of her, what I could see instantly gave me a hard on. She was laying on her bed completely nude, a book propped up on her chest so she could read it. Her skin was the color of ebony and though her tits weren't as big as the woman's I'd seen the night before, they were definitely more than a handful. They lay flat on her chest, her nipple sticking up like two pencil erasers, and while one hand held her book, the other was laying on her stomach. Then, bit by bit, I saw her legs spread as her hand slipped down between them.

"I wonder what she's reading?" I thought to myself, jokingly, as her hips began to slowly move up and down. At that moment, I got one of the biggest surprises of my life as a slender almost creamy-white arm appeared. The woman didn't seem startled or upset at all as the hand began to caress and fondle her breast, lightly tugging on the nipple until she arched her back offering herself to her lover. A head suddenly appeared. The book dropped to the floor and the two woman kissed passionately.

My cock felt like it was made of iron as it strained to be released from my pants but I couldn't bring myself to look away.

The ebony goddess's hand slowly roamed up and down her lover's back while the other woman kissed her neck and shoulders. I watched, fascinated, as the second woman pushed the first's hand away from between her legs, replacing it with her own. The woman's whole body arched upwards. It wasn't hard to image what she was doing. For the briefest of moments, I thought about trying to get my telescope but it was too late as the ebony goddess's body shuddered and collapsed onto her bed. Her partner continued to stroke her body lovingly before she disappeared and the light in the room went out.

It was at that moment that I thought I caught the reflection of light coming from the room where I'd watched the woman the night before but when I looked closer the room was still dark. The show now over, and my cock still hard as a piece of iron, I went into my bathroom and jerked off, spewing strand after strand of cum over my hands and legs. I cleaned up and went to bed dreaming of what I'd seen the last two nights.

The rest of the week went by without any further 'shows', everyone now too involved in getting their class assignments and paperwork done. Then on Saturday morning as I was headed to the cafeteria for breakfast, I saw the blonde from the first night. She walked almost directly towards me and whispered as she passed, "Done any star gazing lately?" I stumbled and almost fell as she continued on, the sound of her laughter vibrating off the buildings around us but when I looked back she was gone.

I spent the rest of the day looking for her with no results but when night came, I saw that the light in her room was on. I quickly grabbed my telescope, in hopes of a show, only to see a telescope in her room with a note attached.

ARYA

7248

9 P.M.

The message was clear. Her name was Arya, and she could be reached at phone extension 7248 at 9 o'clock that night. I looked at my watch, the numbers, 7:33, flashing in my face. "Okay, about an hour and a half to go," I thought to myself. So, for the next hour and twenty-some minutes, I attempted to do some homework. At exactly 9 P.M. my alarm went off. I picked up my phone and dialed the number she'd left.

"Hello?" a sultry voice asked.

"Hello. Is Arya there?

"Speaking."

"This is ..."

"I know who this is. You're the guy who was watching me the night of the welcome party."

"Yeah," I said, sounding guilty.

"Hey, don't worry about it. If I didn't want people looking at me I wouldn't do the things I do," she giggled.

"So why did you want me to call you?"

"Just to see if you would ... and to see you."

"Wha ...?" I started to ask, already knowing the answer. "So you're watching me?"

"Yep."

"Prove it."

"Hmmmmm ... You're wearing a pair of jeans but that doesn't mean much. You have on a black T-shirt with a football logo on it but maybe that's just a good guess. How about the fact that there's an unopened can of soda sitting on the table right next to you. Would that prove it?"

I looked down at the can and realized there was no denying she could see me. "Yeah, but how can you see that can from your room?"

"Look out your window."

I did as she said.

"Now look on the same level you're on and two rooms over. See the panties hanging on the ledge?"

I nodded.

"That's my new room. I was just staying in the other one until they fixed a leaking pipe in this one."

"So what's the point of all of this?"

"Hmmmm ... you stared at me, now I'm staring at you. Seems to balance out doesn't it?

"I guess so. So what happens now?"

"I guess that's up to us."

"What do you mean?"

"Hmmmmm ... I have an idea."

"Yeah."

"Pull your pants down."

"WHAT!?!?"

"You heard me. Pull your pants down."

"Why?"

"Aim your telescope at my room."

I did as she asked and moved my telescope; my pants at least unzipped. The panties were now gone but I could see her sitting at a table looking directly at me. "So?"

"Just watch," she replied seductively.

Smiling, she stood up and began to sway seductively, moving to the beat of the soft slow music that only she could hear. She started to strip for me, slowly opening her blouse, one button at a time, sliding her fingers down as her blouse opened up.

With the grace of a cat, she peeled back the material giving me a glimpse of her soft breasts spilling out of a deep-red plunge bra. She licked her lips, seductively, her face flushed with excitement. She danced and swayed before me, peeling her blouse off her shoulders and letting it flutter softly to the floor. My eyes were fixed on her breasts as she lean forward revealing the deep cleavage between them.

"You like?" she whispered into the phone as I watched.

"I'd have to be dead not to."

"Then I'm glad you're not dead," she laughed as she spun around and around to the music. When she stopped, she was facing away from me. Seductively, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt and slid it down, pushing it over her hips as she swayed in time to the music playing in the background. She slid the tight skirt over her rounded curves to reveal a firm rounded buttocks divided by a thin strip of red silk between the cheeks. When she pushed her skirt lower, it fell to the floor around her ankles. She carefully stepped from it as she positioned her legs to the left and right of the crumpled fabric, spreading her thighs wide as she bent over at the waist. She glanced back at me through her spread legs. Her hands now moved upwards from her ankles, caressing her shapely calves to the back of her thighs, and then up over her ass.

My cock felt as if it was going to rip through the material of my pants as she stood upright. She looked over her shoulder with a toss of her hair, the hint of an impish grin on her glossy lips.

"I think I died and went to heaven," I moaned, only realizing afterwards that I had said the words out loud.

Her hips continued to sway as she turned to face me again. Her hands traveled slowly and tenderly across her body, sliding across her covered breasts and down across her stomach until her fingers touched the edge of her thong.

My eyes followed every move she made, memorizing it for eternity.

A soft moan escaped from her lips as she slid her fingers over the red silk of her thong, teasing the delicate lips still hidden inside.

I'm sure my eyes must have been the size of saucers when I saw the darkened, moist patch between her legs.

I watched as she moved closer to the window and leaned forward to unclasp the fastener on her bra, letting her breasts fall free.

My hand instinctively reached out as if to cup them in my palm as she tossed the bra back into the room.

I could hear her moaning through the phone as she lifted her hands to her breasts and played with her stiff nipples. "What do ya think, baby? Like my nice, big titties? Just look at how hard the nipples are getting. Someday, I want you to suck on my tits, lick my nipples and make them soooo hard. Then I want you to bite them. I want to feel your hands on my body," she murmured as she stepped back from the window and settled onto her bed. Her hands slipped down between her spread thighs, feeling the heat emanating from her core, her juices coating her fingers as they slid inside to spread her labia.

"Your turn," she whispered into the phone. "Show me want ya got."

Within seconds, my shirt was laying on my bed along with my pants and boxer-briefs. My cock stood at attention directly out in front of me like a spear.

"Mmmmm, nice," she sighed. "Now put some spit on your finger."

I hesitated.

"Go ahead."

I did as she asked.

"Now, close your eyes. Take just your fingertip and move it over the head of your cock. Imagine it's my hand while I fantasize about your finger rubbing against my clit."

My eyes popped open. "While she what?" I asked myself unsure if I'd heard correctly. I looked through the telescope. Her legs were spread and the tip of her index finger was lightly rubbing across the distended button of her clit.

"Now, spit on your whole hand. Quick, slide it up and down your cock. Ohhhhhhh, pretend it's my mouth. Imagine it's me sucking your cock. Yesssssss."

My hand became a blur as it raced up and down my shaft.

"So close. Oh gawd, so close. I'm gonna cum baby. Ohhhhhhh," she groaned.

Once again, I looked through the telescope but this time two fingers were sliding in and out of her wet pussy. "Me, too," I croaked. "Gonna cum. Gonna cum all over. Wish ... wish I was cumming inside you," I wheezed as I felt my cum boiling up my shaft and spraying across the floor.

"Me, toooooooooooooo," she moaned to the sound of the springs squeaking as her hips bounced up and down on the bed.

The world suddenly went silent as we were overtaken by our orgasms and it was only as if from far away that I heard, "Good night, lover," before the phone line went dead. When I finally opened my eyes and looked out the window, her room was dark. "Was she still there? Is she watching me?" I asked myself before heading to the bathroom to wash the residue of the night's events from my body.

For the first time in days I slept, a deep and restful sleep, images of Arya floating through my memory like butterflies.

I looked for her the next day, and the next, and the next, but didn't see her anywhere on campus. The only trace of her was a note that I found under my door one morning.

Thanks for a great time.

See you soon,

Arya

Time moved on and so did the need to keep up with my class work so I was barely thinking about her or the telescope when I got a call two weeks later. It was on a Thursday night so things were relatively quiet on campus and I had just returned from the library.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, are you ready for another show?"

"Oh yeah."

"Pull your pants down. I want a good look at your cock this time."

"Where are you?"

"Close."

"Where? I can't see you," I asked as I peered through my window while slipping out my pants and briefs.

"You'll find out. Mmmmmm, that's a good boy. I like it when your cock gets so big and hard just from hearing my voice."

I blushed until my cheeks felt like they were on fire.

"I'm taking my panties off for you. Gawd, I can't believe I'm already so wet," she moaned.

"Where are you?"

"Shhhhhhhh, you'll see. Now, sit on your bed. Too bad you don't have any baby oil."

"I do," I blurted out without even thinking about what I was saying.

"Ohhhhhh, such a naughty boy. Go get it."

I opened the drawer to my night table and pulled it out before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Pour some oil in your hand. That's it baby. Now, wrap your hand around your cock. Get it nice and slippery. Run your hand up and down your shaft. Mmmmmmm ... that looks so good. Now, close your eyes. Imagine it's me there with you. Imagine it's my hand wrapped around your cock sliding up and down. Image what it would be like if I started to suck your cock."

"Yesssssss," I hissed as the image formed in my head.

"I'm sucking on your cock, baby," she said as slurping sounds filtered through the phone.

"Arrgghhhh. Feels so good," I groaned as I stroked my hard cock.

"Would you like me to lick your balls?" she whispered.

"Yessssssss."

"Do it. Play with your balls."

I moved my cock out of the way and gently began massaging the sack beneath it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that's a big one."

Again my eyes scanned the rooms in the women's dorm that she might be watching from but I couldn't see anybody.

"Play with them, lover. Ohhhhh ... I wanna suck them. I wanna feel them rolling around in my mouth," she sighed. "Would you like that? Would you like me sucking on your balls?"

"Oh yeah."

"Mmmm. I could straddle your face with my pussy and lower it down so we are in a 69. Lick my pussy baby, lick my wet cunt. Can you taste it?"

Even though I knew it was just my imagination, a salty-tangy taste suddenly filled my mouth. "You taste so good. I love the way your pussy tastes and feels on my tongue. So fucking soft and wet. Let me slide my tongue into your pussy and fuck you with it."

"Arrrgghhhhhh," I heard her groan. "Oh yeah baby, keep going, you're gonna make me cum. Do you want to taste my cum baby?

"Oh gawd, yes. I wanna taste your cum, I wanna ...

"Do it, lover," she said but not from the phone.

My eyes popped open and there she was; the woman of my fantasizes, nude with the exception of a pair of flame-red, high heels. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail revealing the magnificent orbs that I had dreamed about repeatedly in the past. Her skin was flawless except for a few scattered freckles that seemed to increase her beauty. There was just the slightest hint of tan lines though the ones over her breasts were less obvious. Her tits seemed even larger in person. They were full, and tear-drop shaped with barely any sag at all. Her areola were a slightly darker shade, topped off by large, fat nipples that were begging to be sucked. The size of her tits was accentuated by her slender waist which flowed gracefully to a set of rounded hips. Her stomach was flat and beneath that a patch of tawny hair peeked from between her legs. The whole package was standing on a set of long, toned legs that would be the envy of most women. (Much later I was to find out that her measurements were 36E-25-38).

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers
12