Turnabout Pt. 01

Story Info
Is it fair play?
13.1k words
4.31
67.7k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a two-part story. The second part will be posted in the next day or two.

No editor on this one so all mistakes are mine. If anyone wants to volunteer as an editor or pre-reader please contact me or indicated your interest in the comments.

As always, all comments are welcome.

--*--

Let me warn you before you even start here. This story is the same sad tale that thousands of guys have experienced before me. Thousands of guys, and that's probably just in the last month. Knowing the company I'm keeping, like we are one big fraternity, doesn't diminish my pain or make what happened any less real to me. I guess each of our stories are personal to us. Personal? Doesn't that mean I should keep it to myself? But here I sit, alone in my home office, with my hands on the keyboard.

I couldn't even start writing and certainly could not get through the tough parts if my friend Jack Daniels wasn't my companion. Thank you, Jack, for being there when I needed you.

But, here I sit. And I'll try to keep writing and hope there's a lesson in here somewhere, and I'll try not to drink too much Jack so the story remains coherent. Maybe it will help some of you with your situation? Maybe you can learn from my mistakes and avoid taking up a friendship with my companion Jack.

--*--

Carrie, the love of my life. The woman that I knew, shortly after meeting her, I had to make her mine. Maybe I did put her on a pedestal? But she was, after all, my lover extraordinaire; my best friend; the mother of my children. I thought she adored me too. I was confident that she loved me right up to the moment that it all came crashing down. I know what you're thinking, this is just like a other thousand stories. It's the same old shit, it happens all the time.

It did take some time to get it through my thick skull. I should have seen the signs earlier. I guess I'm like that; kinda stubborn, kinda set in my ways. I think the best of people like that. At least the people I like most. They aren't looking for hidden meaning around every corner. They trust you, they respect you until you prove them wrong. And that is what Carrie did. She proved me wrong.

It turned out my wife was fucking her boss, Bruce. It took me far too long to figure out my wife was a cheating slut, and then it took me far too long to take action, but I did-eventually. She cheated on me, broke our marriage vows, broke my heart, and I, eventually, got my retribution.

Ok. So now you know the basics of my story. You might stop reading here. Unless, of course, you want to know the details. The details of how I finally got it through my thick skull, and why it took me so long to react. I guess you could say what eventually happened isn't your typical love and lost story. But, I will tell you this much, I did, finally, get even.

--*--

I hope I don't bore you with too many of the early details. But, just so you know, we met in college. I thought Carrie was beautiful that first day I met her. She was a friend of my roommate's girlfriend. I later found out that my roommate and his girlfriend had set us up, although neither Carrie or I knew it at the time.

She was short and blonde with big tits. I never thought I liked big tits. I was more of an ass man, but, on her small frame, they fascinated me. She wasn't a model type, or maybe the most beautiful girl in the room. She was more of a girl next door type. A sexy girl next door, with big tits. Her smile and friendly nature attracted me. That first day, it almost seemed like we were already friends. What I liked about her most was her modesty. I'm not usually the forward type, but I couldn't help myself, I had to let her know I thought she was beautiful. She blushed and genuinely seemed embarrassed when I told her so. She really didn't understand just how attractive she was, and she was, especially to me.

It was early in the football season. You know, when it's still too warm for football to feel appropriate. We were at a tailgate party that my roommate had set up in the big parking lot beside the stadium. You know the scene, barbeques everywhere; nerf footballs flying, girls in skimpy clothes.

We were playing our biggest rival, the Tigers. I was anticipating the game, confident we would trounce them. Of course, hanging out with friends and possibly meeting new ones was the biggest excitement of the day.

Carrie arrived waving in our direction. Mark and Jill introduced us. I think we could both see they were obviously setting us up. Mark had the season tickets, and Jill handed them to Carrie and me, looking closely at the seating assignments. She was seating Carrie and me together for the game. I looked at the lovely Carrie after looking at my ticket and thought, I own Jill one.

I had dated numerous girls during my years at college, but nothing prepared me for my reaction when I met Carrie. Maybe it was the fact that I was a senior, and I knew the next phase of my life was approaching. Was I looking to settle down, or at least have a more serious relationship? I wouldn't need to concentrate on my studies anymore. I had always been the focused type, and I had made a commitment to myself and my parents that I would use school to set myself up, but those days were almost past.

As I said, Carrie was pretty, confident, smart, and seemed to always be smiling. I'm sure that is what attracted me to her that first day. That, and maybe those tits? I knew I was smitten that first day. Hell, perhaps it was even love at first sight? For me, at least. I sat beside her at the game thinking, don't make a fool of yourself, just find a way to see her again. I came up with a brilliant idea. I would ask her out on a date and pray she accepted. She did!

--*--

We dated regularly from the start. And I didn't think it possible but my attraction grew stronger every time we met. Sometimes I would catch myself just staring at her beauty. Carrie caught me a few times and it always embarrassed her.

If you are a guy, maybe you can relate to this. Have you ever looked at a girl and thought, she would look good pregnant. This happened to me about our fourth date. I don't know where those thoughts came from, but I can remember looking at her smiling, sitting in that coffee shop easy chair. I was admiring her beauty, and suddenly, I pictured her pregnant. I knew she would be a beautiful pregnant woman. I imagined she would have the glow that some pregnant women seem to have during pregnancy.

Call me strange. You wouldn't be the first person. But I swear, I had those thoughts. I could just imagine her with a beautiful big belly, and she would be carrying my child. That was in my head that day, on that early date. I can remember it like it was yesterday. Sometimes, even today, when I walk into a coffee shop and catch the aroma of the various coffees, it will take me back to that day. It was the moment I just knew I had to make this woman mine. I had to find a way to win her heart. It was my new mission. Somehow, I knew it was our destiny.

--*--

Ok. So, maybe I did make a fool of myself in those early days. I certainly made it known that I thought we should be together for eternity. Carrie was kind of taken aback at first with all the attention. You know; flowers, cards; dates as often as she would accept. I tried not to be too pushy. I wasn't in a hurry. After all, if it was our destiny, we could take our time, but I certainly didn't want her thinking I was ambivalent. I think my roommate was kinda embarrassed for me at times, but he knew I was in love.

It didn't happen right away. We took our time and had a wonderful courtship, but I did capture Carrie's heart. She did agree to marry me about a year after we both graduated.

--*--

After graduation, we found good jobs in Dallas. I was a civil engineer for a large construction firm. We built concrete bridges for new highway construction. Carrie began working for a manufacturer of medical equipment, DWCO, as a sales rep. We settled into our young lives. After we married, we did what most young couples do, we made friends at work, went out with them on the weekend; went camping, all those sorts of things. I still reminisce regularly about those times. I will see a young couple walking hand in hand, obviously in love and remember the times Carrie and I had together before the kids.

I guess I should tell you that our sex life was amazing, out of this world. I think it was. To me, it was. I got to make love to this beautiful blonde woman, and I couldn't have been happier. She was a spitfire in bed. She loved to try various positions and wasn't restrained when I tried new things. When Carrie got excited, she was multi-orgasmic, sometimes cumming almost continuously for a minute or two.

The first time we had sex, we went back to my place after a movie. I wasn't expecting sex because Carrie had told me she wanted to go slow, but that wasn't going to stop me from trying. I figured just take things as far as she would go, maybe push her boundaries back a little and continue working my way towards the grand event. I brought out a bottle of her favorite wine and turned out all but the kitchen light, so the living room was nice and dark. This was the same scene as a week earlier when we had kissed and petted, then Carrie told me she just wasn't ready for the final step. I was a gentleman. I didn't want to rush her. What I wanted was to make love to her that night, but I wanted to make love to her many nights, so I was okay with going slow.

This night, Carrie was in a different mood. We talked and laughed about the silly movie we had seen. Carrie swigged her whole glass of wine and wanted more. After we finished our second glass, we snuggled and began kissing. Things were getting heated quickly, but I could tell Carrie was holding back. I started to back off a little when Carrie pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes. "Jim, you would never hurt me, would you?" I started to speak, and then she spoke again. "I mean, you really like me, don't you? You're not just after...", her voice trailed off.

We had been going out for about two months, and I knew I was in love with Carrie early on. I just hadn't told her because I didn't want to scare her by admitting it too soon. I knew I needed to give her time.

"Carrie, I promise. I would never hurt you." In fact, if anything, I wanted to protect her. "You will always be safe with me. Carrie, I hope this doesn't scare you, but I want to tell you something. I love you. I...". She kissed me before I could say anything else then she abruptly stood up and grabbed me by the hand. She was walking me toward my bedroom.

We had a hard time deciding what we wanted to do more, remove each other's clothes, or kiss. The clothes came off quickly. Then kissing madly, my hand was now rubbing her pussy, and she was holding my cock. I think she expected us to fall back on the bed, but I pushed away and stood about four feet from her. I just had to look at this woman's body.

"Carrie, you are beautiful." Short but not petite, the curves of her body were magnificent. She had the type of shape every artist wants to paint, every sculpture wants to immortalize. Her breasts were large for her frame but just added to the beauty of her curves. She had trimmed her pussy hair short, and vulva protruded outside her slit. I was mesmerized. I stared long enough to make her uncomfortable then stepped forward and kissed her again.

I started kissing her neck and began working my way down. I was paying homage to every part of her body, and she gasped when I sucked a nipple hard between my lips. She was sensitive there, and that was information I would take advantage of countless times in the years to come.

Carrie just stood there, only reacting with the involuntary noise coming from her arousal. Finally, I was on my knees. My face at the prize. I began kissing and licking, feasting on her pussy, loving the smell and taste of her. I pull her around, her back towards the bed, then gently pushed on her upper body until she fell back on the bed. I didn't give her any time to settle. I pushed her legs apart and now had complete access to the object of my desire. Magnificent. Carrie has a prominent clit, and I took it between my lips and sucked on it. Suddenly Carrie yelped and moaned and thrust towards my face.

As I said before, Carrie is multi-orgasmic. I discovered this fact before my face ever left her pussy. She had come at least twice before I moved up her body and pushed my cock into her.

We didn't get out of the missionary position for that first time. Don't ask me how, but I did manage to hold off my orgasm long enough for Carrie to come twice more. I think I was in awe that I found myself inside the beautiful woman and she seemed to enjoy my cock like no girl had previously. It just felt so right to be with her, inside her, grunting and all animalistic. Finally, I came. I was draining into her, pushing as deep as I could because that is how it's meant to be.

Afterward, we were both exhausted, we just laid side by side, with our arms around each other, looking at each other and smiling.

Carrie looked into my eyes. It looked like she was almost crying. "I love you, Jim Carpenter."

Yes! Success!

Our sex was great in our early years. I could always get it up a second time and we might go for an hour or more. I used to play with Carrie's ass, and she loved it when I slid a finger in it when we fucked. Eventually, we tried anal and found she loved that, too. She said, when we got so hot to do anal, it was always so intense. We made it a regular part of our lovemaking.

--*--

I was living a dream in those early days so happy we were together. We knew renting was a waste of money and decided to buy a house in the north suburbs. Plano was affordable, and neither of our commutes would be unreasonable. It was good to get established before we had kids, and Plano had an excellent school system. The house was expensive for us at the time. We were what you called 'house poor,' but we didn't care.

I can remember the evening we moved in. We were both exhausted, so I drove and got us some fast food. Returning, I felt proud of being able to turn into the driveway of that beautiful house. I got out of my truck and stood with those bags in my hand looking at our home. Carrie and I were going to fill it with the laughter of children and have many wonderful years inside. I just knew it. And, now looking back, it did happen, just how I envisioned it standing in my driveway that evening.

--*--

A couple of years went by. Carrie had her work friends, I had my work friend, and we had our joint friends. Christmas parties, summer cookouts, going camping with our many friends. It was all good. Then the kids came. First, Vanessa, then, two years later, Marcus. I have such fond memories of those days. Having kids, you know what everyone says, they change your life. Having children did change us, they gave us a sense of purpose, but it was what we both wanted. The kids just made our lives better, more fulfilling.

I remember us setting up the baby's room before Vanessa was born. There was a day when we were putting the baby bed together, and Carrie was sitting on the floor reading the instructions to me. And, as always with those things, the assembly was impossibly complicated. And I'm an engineer!

I can remember that day so clearly in my mind. Looking down at Carrie as she tried to explain to me how to build this rocket ship. Here was the woman of my dreams with a belly that had swelled to unbelievable proportions. She had my baby inside her, and I swear, I remember being overjoyed that I had succeeded. I had succeeded in convincing this intelligent, beautiful woman to marry me and to bear my children. My pride was as big as the moon. Nobody, on that day, was a bigger success than me, Jim Carpenter. I felt like I ruled the world.

--*--

I know. As I said, this is a typical story of many men. A man raising his family with a loving wife and two kids. Every man probably has these thoughts as he builds a home, loves his wife, and raises his family. It's all very normal, typical you might say. But as you know, it didn't stay that way.

Again, I'm not sure why I am writing this story. Maybe it's just an excuse to binge on this whiskey? Looking back, it kind of makes me feel stupid. You see, like many men, I didn't see the signs. You know, those troubling signs that something is changing in your marriage. A little forgotten birthday here, a little short temper there and maybe not communicating like we had in the past. Next thing you know, after 20 years, your marriage is in trouble.

That's what happened, my wife cheated on me, I found out, and I knew what I had to do. It sounds so simple, but what happened is anything but simple. It's how it happened that compels me to write.

I would like to say that I was a master planner and that my revenge was a stroke of genius, but it wasn't that way. I kinda stumbled into how it would happen. But I will say it did turn out to be, how do I best describe it - interesting.

--*--

Let me start at the beginning, the beginning of the entire fiasco. See if I can make sense of it for you.

It was Friday morning and a typical breakfast at the Carpenter's table. Marcus and Vanessa were older teens. Marcus was 16, and Vanessa was almost 18 and graduating high school that year. It was a typical Friday. The kids and I were standing at the counter, pouring our cereal. They were talking about how difficult their school day was going to be when Carrie walked in. She looked like a million bucks.

"Wow, mom," Vanessa said. Where did you get those clothes? And those shoes? Are those Gucci? Vanessa was right. Carrie was looking good.

"Stop Vanessa. Can't your mother put on a few nice clothes?"

"What's the occasion, Mom?" Marcus asked.

"It's nothing special. We have an important client we are taking to lunch, and Bruce told me to dress nice. We are working to close a huge contract. It's very important to our firm."

Yeah, Bruce, her boss. The offending wife fucker boss, but I was oblivious at the time.

Stupid me, I wasn't suspicious for a second. I was just impressed by how nice Carrie looked. "Wow, honey, you look fantastic, honey. I'm sure you guys will get the contract. Your looks will mesmerize them."

"Thanks, sweetie. I'm sure they will be more interested in the terms and conditions of the contract. And, of course, our price. But, I think we have the competitor's beat, hands down."

"A big deal, huh?"

"Yeah, it will be one of the biggest ever for us. Keep your fingers crossed," Carrie said.

Carrie had started going to the gym about three months earlier, and I had noticed the changes, but for the first time, I realized just how much she had toned up her body. Her tight dress really showed off her figure. I had always been proud of my wife for looks, personality, and the fact she was an awesome mother. Now I was looking at her thinking I couldn't wait to take her out soon and show off her new tight body. It was like, plain ole Jim now had a trophy wife. Didn't I feel special?

--*--

Carrie called me about 4:30 that afternoon and was very excited. She was telling me about the big contract they signed and how it was going to mean an expansion for her company.

"We are going out for drinks to celebrate after work," she told me. Can you grab some dinner for you and the kids on the way home? I don't think I'll be home until later."

"Yeah, sure. And congrats, honey. I knew you two would close that deal. Remember, Marcus and I are headed fishing with Bob in the morning. We will be up and out early; around 5 am. I'm sure we'll be beat when we get home, but you and I can go out and celebrate Sunday for lunch."

Since Mark and I were getting up early, we went to bed at about 9pm. 5am comes early, and we didn't want to be dragging all day.