Turnabout Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's senses came back slowly as he recovered from his orgasm. His back ached with the strain of pushing his entire body off the floor. The draconic form was ill-suited for such gymnastics, a helpful piece of trivia the knight would likely never forget. His still-warm semen ran in thin trails along the hollow of his scales as his chest heaved. Every breath brought with it a small glimpse of the world around it. The smell of his seed, the sound of his breathing, and a taste he did not recognize. It was tangy and very metallic, though not exactly foul-tasting. The taste filled his mouth as his tongue sneaked out, curious about the source. A gasp brought him to full alertness as his tongue found its mark. Her slit sat atop his snout, its outer lips parting just before his nostrils. Thick strands of wetness seeped out of her and trickled down the crags of his facial scales. Entirely alien yet undeniably sexual, her cunt was a sight to behold. Flushed with arousal and dripping, it could have been mistaken for a deep wound, were it not contracting rhythmically and almost scalding to the touch.

"What are you doing? Lick."

John was captivated by the sight before him and in no position to resist the dragoness atop him. With a not-so-gentle push, his tongue pried its way into her inner folds, penetrating at least an arm's length into her depths. She moaned as she squeezed him, her wet walls undulating and pulling his tongue ever deeper. A wave of tightness grabbed his tongue and pulled towards the tip, egging him on. Unsure where to start, the knight wiggled his tongue blindly, hoping that his explorations would bear fruit. His tongue was sensitive, feeling every one of her folds as it twisted inside her. To his surprise, her insides flexed as much as his tongue, hugging and squeezing around him. He thrashed his tongue about, hoping that raw enthusiasm would make up for his inexperience. His tonguing was answered by a roar and even greater pressure on his snout as she pushed herself down on him further.

Exploring her further, he found that his tongue, despite being longer than his human legs, was incapable of finding the end of her tunnel. Even still, he did his best to explore her depths, eager to find her hidden pleasure spots. For a brief moment, the knight realized that he was no longer being raped, but rather consorting willfully with his enemy. What was worse was that she controlled him fully, his life in her occasionally merciful claws. There was nothing he could do but lay on his back, covered in his own ejaculate, and follow her commands. The very thought repulsed him, though not so much as how hard he grew thinking it. Thick trails of her juices leaked into his waiting snout as she rode him, her lips grinding against his blunt scales. Right now, she owned him and could do as he please. With luck he could escape and find a cure for his predicament, but there was no sense worrying about that now. For the time being, he needed to pleasure her as best he could. Then again, it's not like he was doing anything he did not want to.

The dragoness rocked back and forth atop the knight's snout, hoping to find for herself the sensitive spots he could not. His tonguing was passionate but random, never giving her enough to climax. Still, she rode his face, taking all he had to offer. She reveled in her dominance, how the knight that came to slay her now lay pinned below her, pleasing her eagerly with his tongue. Every lick and every thrust brought with it a new sensation as his tongue haphazardly caressed her insides. It was incredible but not nearly enough. With a grunt, she pulled herself off of him, his tongue fighting to stay in place even as she turned to face him, aligning her sodden cunt with his dick. She could feel his excitement as his cock jumped to meet her, rock-solid after being allowed to pleasure her with his tongue. She wanted so badly to tease him for submitting so easily and torment him with pleasure and denial, but she too needed release. With a combined roar, she slid onto him, spearing herself on his tapered, bumpy cock.

Her pussy was an organ of pure pleasure, built without compromise. It slid around him, grabbing and stroking like the most skilled tongue imaginable while engulfing his entirety with the crushing embrace of a virgin cunt. She had yet to move, yet both squirmed in delight as her musceled walls stroked him, seeking their mutual pleasure. When she began to move, it was a slow grind against him, never allowing even an inch of him to leave her wet embrace. Her hips traced a circle over his, continually re-positioning his dick inside her as she squeezed. Every inch of him felt her touch as she rode him, twisting and squeezing in a slow, purposeful embrace. It felt as though her entire cunt was slowly rotating and sucking, an obscene machine built slowly for his own pleasure. Her slow squeeze brought him to the edge quickly, catching him off-guard as he felt himself swell, bucking his hips into her in desperate need to release his load as deep inside her as possible. A second later, he came. A single, long wave of pleasure rolled over him as he ejaculated continuously inside her. Throughout his orgasm, her cunt continued to squeeze and stroke his entire length, milking his orgasm for all it was worth. As his orgasm subsided, a slow, tight pressure engulfed his base and pulled all the way to the top, emptying his length of every drop.

"I am glad to see you enjoyed that, but I do hope you do not think you are done. I told you earlier, dragons mate for hours and do not need to recover."

Without waiting for a response, she began again in earnest. No longer content to let her cunt do all the work, yet unwilling to give up even an inch of his length, she ground against him vigorously, her first orgasm of the day just out of reach. Her walls moved on their own, screaming for release as she stroked his member from all sides. With a stronger male, she would have already orgasmed several times, her cunt rocked by vigorous thrusts worthy of a dragon. This was different. For the first time, she was in total control, pleasuring herself with his dick. She looked down on him and watched as he shook, clearly unaccustomed to being stimulated so quickly after orgasm. Her body ached with the effort of fucking what was essentially a living dildo, but she persisted, eager to be filled with even more dragon semen. She cared not that she may be impregnated by a metallic dragon, only that she milk her new toy for every drop he had. Her thoughts were interrupted as another load erupted inside her.

If he was going to keep giving up so quickly, she might as well ride him to her heart's content. While he was still cumming, she lifted almost entire off of him, holding in his seed with incredible pressure around his tip. In an instant, she took him in to the hilt before lifting off just as quickly. Exhausted from milking him for two orgasms, her cunt did little more than squeeze around him, clenching slightly every time she lifted herself off. Her pace was violent, faster even than her panicked breathing as she desperately impaled herself on his dick, her orgasm still just out of reach. Stone cracked beneath him as she pounded him furiously, her whole body weight impacting him with every thrust. She was so close to orgasm as he erupted again inside her, the sudden incredible stiffness of his cock giving her what she needed as her body sucked out his semen. Her breath caught as her orgasm tore through her. She came with incredible force, unused to being left on edge and unsatisfied for so long. Short arcs of electricity erupted from her as she lost control of her body, shaking and convulsing with unbearable pleasure. Claws dug deep ruts in the stone as she struggled in vain to control herself. Her cunt went into overdrive, squeezing and stroking the dick lodged within her with such strength that he again came inside her, clearly unable to hold himself back as she claimed what was rightfully hers.

John awoke with a shiver, prone upon the cool floor of the cave, his draconic captor nowhere in sight. Next to his head lay a piece of parchment, slightly stained by the drying pool of mixed fluids pooled around his body. With clawed hand he brought it to his snout, still adjusting to the size of his new form.

Leave now and I shall not pursue. Come back if you ever want to try again. I am always ready for a rematch.

Maurg'aryte

12