Turnabout's Fair Play

Story Info
Solar never seems so interesting...
5.9k words
4.52
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, inspired by a young lady I had chatted with.

It felt like it was going to be another scorching summer in the desert and it was only June. We had been researching solar panels for our home, but I know our AC unit was original to the house and wanted to replace it around the same time we upgraded to solar. The problem is that most of the solar sales people that knock on the door are generally middle-aged sweaty men that are our canvassing the neighborhood.

I had gotten up early Saturday and got cleaned up and put on some comfortable, loose fitting clothing because today was my day to do my laundry and generally straighten the house. My wife was visiting her family back east for several weeks, so I had decided to put in some time and do a bit more research on solar as well as the cost of a new AC for the house.

As I sat there in front of the PC, which seemed to be happening far too much lately, a knock on the door and my dog barked which barked which startled me. My heart was racing as I got her calmed down and put in one of the spare bedrooms, and headed to answer the front door. I was thinking that it was either another solar salesman or members of one of the many local churches seeking to invite me to one of their services. 

By the time I got the door open there was a beautiful young woman beginning to walk away, she heard the door open and turned around and smiled and began to introduce herself. She said her name was Poppy and she was representing a new local solar company and would like to give me and the lady of the house a short presentation. She was a stunning African American young woman that I guessed to be in her mid-twenties, or as I thought to myself, about half my age, which along with all my other thoughts made me feel like a dirty old man. I jokingly said, 'the lady of house is out, so you're stuck with me, but I'd love to see your presentation'. She smiled and said 'of course.'

As Poppy continued her introduction, I noticed that she had a bead of sweat running down her temple. I interrupted her and asked if she would like to come in. I said she must be burning up, it's only 9 am and already close to 100 degrees, she agreed. I swung the front door open for her and I tried to make a joke by saying I don't bite, which caused her to giggle a bit, but made me turn bright red as I realized that I was in fact sounding like an old pervert.

She came in and asked where she should sit. I suggested the couch because we had a large table there where she could lay out her information. As she began to walk towards the couch I asked if she would like a cold bottle of water she said yes please in a very genuine way.

When I returned with the water, she was beginning to lay out her presentation on the table and began with a formal introduction and a brief history of her company. I sat away from her on the couch, not too close as I didn't want this to seem weird. I was impressed because it wasn't a rehearsed canned presentation, but she was clearly knowledgeable on not only the product, but her company and the solar market itself. I told her how impressed I was with her knowledge and presentation so far and she placed her hand on my arm thanking me for the compliment. 

I am not a touchy-feely sort of guy so her hand on my arm was somewhat electric. She went on to explain that not only was she one of the sales persons, but also a co-owner. I said that I was truly impressed. She smiled and thanked me again.

She had such a kind quality to her. I noticed she had finished her water, so I asked if she would like another and she said it wasn't too much of a problem. I said no worries and quickly returned with another cold water for her. This time I had sit a bit farther away, so to better be able to see her, I had brought my right knee up onto the couch so that I could face her a bit easier, she very gracefully brought her left knee up to the edge of the couch as she continued to explain the sequence of events and all of a sudden she looked away and her voice changed and it startled me.

I didn't quite understand what had happened initially, but I then realized that I had accidentally flashed her. I turned bright red again and began falling over myself trying to explain that wasn't my intent. She smiled and said, 'I'm certain it was an accident.'

She composed herself and grabbed another brochure and said that where other solar companies fall short is all they do is solar and that customers are often left with old outdated AC equipment. I laughed a little and she asked quizzically what it was that she said that caused me to laugh. Again, I felt like I was beginning to turn red, so I began to explain that the reason I hadn't got solar so far was due to exactly that reason. She smiled and said, 'see, that's what I'm talking about.'

She asked if we could take some very basic measurements of the rooms to know which size AC unit she would recommend. I said sure and asked that she follow me. She heard the dog barking in one of the spare bedrooms and I assured her that she would only lick her to death, trying to make a joke. We measured the room with a small laser measuring tool she had, and I went to the spare bedroom door and knelt down to calm Prissy, our 6 pound Chihuahua. Poppy looked at her and smiled and asked if she could pet her and I said yes, she's a sweetheart, but she thinks she's a rottweiler.

Poppy laughed and knelt down next to me to pet her. I noticed that Poppy's skirt showed just a bit of a beautifully toned lower leg. Realizing that I was probably starring so quickly changed my focus back to our dog which kept trying to jump into her lap. I grabbed Prissy and said excuse me while I went to place her into her crate. When I returned Poppy had just finished measuring the second spare bedroom so I took her to the master bedroom and again with my old man jokes said this is where all the action happens, she giggled again and I turned bright red again. 

I thought to myself, stop it, it's not funny and you're acting like an idiot, which was the painful truth since I clearly didn't know how to interact with beautiful young women. She measured that room and the master bath and the closets. We went back into the living room and finished the last of the measurements. We sat on the couch and this time we sat a bit farther apart. She quickly jotted down the measurements on a notepad and said that for our size home a 3.5-ton unit would be good, but a 4 ton could cool the space a bit easier and not have to run as long to achieve the same level of comfort without being too oversized. I said that pretty much matches my research as well.

This time to hopefully prevent any awkwardness we decide to sit at the dining room table. She laid out her presentation on the table. She was sitting at the head of the table and I'm sitting to her left side and we're looking at it. She was leaning forward to slide the presentation over for me to see and I honestly couldn't stop staring at her breasts as she had rested them on her arm on the table and they were slightly pushed up into her blouse top.

I think we both noticed at the same time that I've been busted staring at them and I turn red again and I apologize again. She tries to calm me down by telling me that it's okay and that she should have probably not done that or wore that blouse today. I said, no, it's my fault, you are a professional and deserve to be treated accordingly. She smiled and said you seem like a nice man, I was making a concerted effort to maintain eye contact. Truth be told, I was clearly obsessed with her breasts, they were large and well-shaped and I swear I could see the outline of her nipples.

While we continue talking about AC sizing and how many panels are needed for our homes electricity usage, all I can do is imagine what her breasts look like and how her areolas and nipples look. I can tell that I am beginning to get an erection, but felt that because of my underwear and shorts that it would be somewhat hidden. I hope that she doesn't notice I am a bad person.

As she talks about the way the electric company handles their end of the connections, I notice a charge that confuses me and I told her and we both reached for a pencil at the same time which caused us to knock it off the table. She reached down between us to pick the pencil up off the floor and sat up very quickly and looked away from me. I feel like I am literally bursting into flames from embarrassment. I swear this is probably the single worst day of my life. I begin stuttering and slurring my words trying to find a way to say that I didn't intend for that to happen and while trying to be somewhat self-deprecating, at least there wasn't much to see hoping that she could see the humor in this old man.

She laughed out loud, put her hand on mine and said, it's bigger than you think it is. This makes me laugh and I say no, I am not sure how many you have seen, but I'm pretty sure it's not a big one. I tried to change the subject to and get back to what we were talking about, but she kept her hand on mine and said 'I've seen a few, but not that many, so don't get that sort of idea!' This made me laugh and I tried to apologize and explain that wasn't what I meant.

She makes the statement that there's obviously a lot of tension in the room right now to which we both laughed. she said well, turnabout's fair play, and then she very gently opened her blouse to show me the biggest, most beautiful breasts I have ever seen in person right there in her bra. I wish my response had been 'goddamn those are the biggest, most beautiful breasts I've ever seen in my life!', but instead I sit there with my mouth open like an idiot. I quickly realize that I am ogling her and start to look away.

She notices me staring and when I look away and she says, 'no I opened my blouse for you to see them'. I reply and say 'you have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen' which is the truth.

She says that should've taken the tension away, I've seen yours and now you've seen mine. I interrupt her and I slyly say well you sort of you saw mine, but I didn't exactly see yours because they were in the bra. She starts laughing saying so this is the way it's going to be huh? To which I reply  'Turnabout's fair play.'

We share another laugh and she asks are you certain that the lady of the house is not coming back because I don't want to get caught in this position, not only will it be embarrassing for both of us involved but I'll most likely impact my share in my business and that's not what I need. I laugh and say I agree that would be a bad idea for everyone involved and I would not want to ever jeopardize her job, she's such a nice sweet young lady. She looks at me and says you didn't answer my question. Is the Lady of the house going to come back? I say she's out of the state for 2 weeks so there will be no risk of that, so please make yourself comfortable to which she replied 'don't worry, I will.'

She stands and asks me to assist her in taking her blouse off, which I gladly do because I want to see her beautiful breasts.

As she stands, I step to her side and help her remove her blouse. I move back to where I am facing her, as she begins to remove her bra, I notice the beautiful contrast of the color of her bra to her beautifully soft smooth skin and again I stand there with my mouth hanging open looking like an idiot. The clasp comes loose and she slowly removes the bra and shows me her big beautiful breasts, still I stand there with my mouth open absolutely in shock of how beautiful they are. How wonderfully dark the areolas are and how the nipples stand out. She suddenly laughs because I'm standing there with my mouth open staring at her beautiful breasts. She said if you're going to have your mouth open the least you could do is put something in it and we both giggled. I reply and say 'I've been pretty good putting my foot in my mouth most of today with you so I'm welcome for any change.'

She asked me to come closer and feel free to touch her breasts. I'm still looking like an idiot because I've never seen anything so beautiful. I slowly bring my hand up and I go to touch your breasts and she pulls away quickly and it startles me because she moved so quickly, I thought that I did something wrong. I'm thinking, great way to go you've ruined your chance to see and touch these beautiful breasts of this sexy woman. She replies laughingly, your hands are freezing cold, we both laugh again.

I told her I would gladly put my hands in the microwave to get them enough to touch your beautiful breasts and she laughed and said no silly come here. She takes my hands and cups them together in her hands and she blows air over my hands. I was thinking to myself I may not make it past actually seeing them before I end up making a mess in my shorts. Seeing her blow on my hands was one of the sexiest things I've ever witnessed. This goes on for a few minutes and finally she says I think you're good now to which I'm both disappointed because I really enjoyed why she blew on my hands to them up but also elated because now I get to touch them.

She then takes each of my hands and places them on her breasts and she stands there and it seems awkward because she's just standing there with her hands at her side while I continue fondling her breasts and gently roll her nipples between my fingers. I make a joke and say I don't care if your hands are cold, please, feel free. It seems like she almost blushed when I said that.

She put her hands in my front pockets and slowly pulled closer and then she slid hand around the inside the waistband of my shorts.

It certainly appeared that she enjoyed what I was doing with her breasts. I ask 'may I kiss them?' She replied with a very low sexy voice, please. I lowered my mouth down onto her right nipple and licked around it with my tongue, smelling the warmth of her body and her lotion. My mind was racing. I'm alternating between the breasts and nipples. I was having to move further away to get lower down to get a hold of them. She said, hey quit moving that thing away from me I have yet to see it remember? I laughed and said I'm pretty sure you said you saw it already. She says yeah but that was accidental and this is very much intentional.

Her response caused me to raise my eyebrows and my curiosity. She pulled me closer again, this time she slid her hand down inside the front of my pants and grabbed hold of my cock. it's clearly as hard as it's ever been and she says yeah that's exactly how big I thought it was. As she slid her hand along the shaft, she asked me quizzically, "You're uncircumcised? Which I kind of giggled at. I said I thought you saw it. She said 'all I saw was the head.' Oh, I got it, the awkward position when I got an erection probably pulled the foreskin back.

As good as that feeling was, I was entirely focused on the beautiful breasts in my mouth. I was kneading them and licking the tips of the nipples and sucking on them and knew she was moaning in pleasure. She looked at me and said you know I've only seen the head of this thing. I've not seen it in its entirety, so I need to see it. I step back a little and take my hands off of her breasts, but she says no, put them back please.

While she was staring at me while I was rubbing her breasts she looked down between my arms and slowly undid the buckle of my belt and undid the top button and zipper of my shorts. She slowly slid them down over my hips and over my underwear. Once they were on the floor, she began tracing the length of my cock with her fingers through my underwear which was making me crazy. She asked may I see it now? I said 'as you wish it, is yours for the taking' and we laughed. She sort of shyly giggled and put her thumbs inside my underwear and started to pull them down. They went down around my ass fairly easily but in the front, they were hooked on at the base of my very hard cock.

As she pulls the underwear past my cock it pulls my cock down and when the underwear clears it springs up and slaps her on her arm. We both laugh pretty hard about that. She says. I've never seen a cock slap my arm when I exposed it before, I laugh and say I've never seen it slap anyone before either. So, it's a first for both of us and we both laughed hysterically. While we stand there facing each other she starts sliding her hand along the shaft up to the head, back and forth. Now it's my turn to start moaning. I say it feels pretty good to have someone else's hand on it for a change. We both chuckle and I said especially that of a beautiful woman and she gently squeezes it twitches in response.

I asked if I might kiss her, she said yes. I pull her closer and she's still stroking my cock between us and I gently kiss her on the bottom lip and suck on it slightly and gently lick around her upper lip and kiss and suck on it. We begin to explore each other's mouths.

As we kiss, I start to rub her back, I slowly run my hand down to the back of her skirt and I firmly grasp each of her sexy butt cheeks. She let out a little exhale into my mouth as we're still kissing.

I pull away from our kiss and as I stood there gently needing her breasts and rolling her nipples between my fingers, I said I have a special request. She seemed hesitant at first, but asked, 'What is your request?' I say 'I've tasted your sexy lips, I've tasted your sexy breasts and nipples, I want to taste your sex please.'

She tells me the zipper is on the side of her skirt. I reach my left hand over and I slowly slide it down and loosen it on her hips. I slowly slide it down her wonderful legs and over her beautiful ass and notice she's not wearing any panties. Oh, my God, it could not get any better! I notice she has the most amazing triangle down between her legs. During this entire time, she's been sliding her hand back and forth along my cock. I kiss her and then I take her hands and I place them on my shoulders and I lean down and I kiss and lick and suck on each of her breasts and nipples and I start kissing down her belly.

Her breathing becomes heavier as I get to her delicate triangle. I stop and breathe in the beautiful scent of her sex which even though I didn't think it could happen, it made me even harder. As I knelt in front of her I gently pushed into her triangle to slip my tongue between her sexy folds flicking my tongue across her clit, to which she let a small squeak. I lick what I can reach from my position, it's obvious that she's soaking wet. I tell her this is the sexiest thing I've ever seen, there is nothing sexier than an aroused woman with a dripping wet pussy.

As I continue to lick and suck at everything I can reach, I feel her legs buckle a little bit and I feel her weight transfer onto my shoulders. I say I have an idea to hold on. I back over to the wall and kneel down with my back near the wall just slightly away from the wall and ask her to come over and she walks over and when she does I can see the slickness between her legs as she walk I reach up and I grab her hands and I put them on the back of my head until she pushes her pussy into my face.

Because there's a little bit of room behind me, she spreads her legs and kind of puts one of her legs sort of behind my shoulder which opens up her gorgeous pussy. I begin to suck on each one of the labia and trace my tongue around them and go up gently slide over her clit and every time I do, I feel her body twitch. She replies in a deep guttural tone, please don't stop. As I continue to lick and suck, I gently slide one of my hands between her legs and begin sliding a couple of fingers into her wet pussy, I continue to gently suck on her clit as she begins to buck her hips, I pull back slightly and say 'please come for me'.

As I continue to slide a couple of fingers in and out of her sexy pussy and lick and suck and nibble on her sensitive clit she starts grunting and groaning and she grabs my head even harder and says I'm coming! Through which I try to lick and suck up every single drop of juice that starts coming and I am in Nirvana!

12