Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all laughed, but Rusty was worried about how ML was acting. He had never seen her like this, not even close. As she took her time drying them both paying a great deal of time to each of the big cock in front of her face.

Then she walked them back to bedroom. This time ML asked Rusty if she could have Bill's cock in her pussy and Rusty agreed. ML smiled at Bill and got down on all fours. As she did, Bill slid under her. She smiled down facing him and he licked his lips smiling up at her and taking in her beautiful breasts hanging down over him. He reached for them and cupped each one in his hands. He couldn't get over the fact that Rusty had actually let Ml talk him into this three way sex meeting. Her husband had invited him to their wedding bed to help fuck his wife. It was unbelievable to Bill that any man would want to share this lovely young sexy woman. He never would! She was without question the loveliest female Bill ever seen. He wanted her all to himself but if the only way he could have her was by invitation, who the hell cares? He would take her whenever and wherever he could. ML knew that and she had worked her magic on her husband and convinced him to let her have another man. That alone was unbelievable. But to allow her to have her old lover, was truly something Bill would never understand.

He watched as ML moved over his body and over his cock, which was screaming for release. He wanted to plug it into her pussy so bad. He smiled up at ML and watched her position her sweet tight pussy hole over his very hard throbbing cock. He continued to look at her spectacular body as she began to sit down slowly on his hard cock head. He moaned as he watched her push and her pussy lips separate and open as the big cock head began going into her tunnel. She moaned when she felt Bill's cock begin to move into her. She whispered, "Oh yes! Oh yes Billy!"

Bill couldn't help it he moaned louder and Rusty couldn't hear what ML said. She began to torture Bill by moving down on his shaft and then up again as slow as she could go. She took her time, a great deal of time moving on his shaft!

Rusty was standing next to them watching his wife operate and he started to worry now that this was in fact a bad, really bad idea. In fact, he started to wonder if it was actually his idea at all. He was thinking back at all the pressure she had put on him to do this. He remembered how she had begged him at the peak of their lovemaking. He knew she knew he would do almost anything for her at that point! ML had a way of making things seem like they were your idea when in fact they were really all hers. He wasn't sure at all about this now as he saw how ML was enjoying Bill's cock as she moved on it! She was moving up and down and taking her time to savor Bill's long cock. It settled deeper and deeper in her pussy but she was doing it so fucking slow!

As ML was moving slowly on her old lover's cock, she was keeping her husband from moving into her ass with his cock. She wanted to savor this moment for as long as she felt she could get away with it. Rusty wondered if she was doing it intentionally and keeping him away not letting him put his dick in her ass like they had planned. She was. ML looked at Rusty and said, "Give me a couple of minutes to get adjusted to Bill's cock Rusty. Oh shit it feels so big inside me Billy!"

She never told her husband that when he was making love to her alone or when he had Bill there now fucking her. He was just about the same size as Bill too! Rusty watched as ML rode up and down a few more times before finally bending over and pushing her shoulders and face down into Bill. She said, "OK Rusty put your cock in now baby! I want you both to fuck me like the whore I really am."

She went all the way down on Bill's long hard cock and moaned as she felt him deep inside her. They both waited until Rusty was directly behind her. Then ML started kissing Bill hard and long slamming her tongue into his mouth! He sucked it and pushed his cock up into her pussy harder just as Rusty was pushing into ML's ass. As Rusty inserted his cock into his wife's ass hole, she whispered into Bill's ear how good he felt and how much she loved his big dick in her cunt. She kissed him again and whispered, "I wish it was just you and me baby! One day! One day!"

She was now full of cock in each of her holes. She moaned from the feeling she was receiving. Bill moved his hands up and cupped her breast as she moved with the cocks. Rusty reached around and felt Bill's hand on ML's breasts. He moved Bill's hands off of his wife's tits and said, "Hey Bill, those are mine."

Bill said, "Sorry Rusty!"

ML said, "There's one for each of you but keep on fucking me while you play with them."

She was really enjoying what the two of men were doing to her body. Wave after wave of thrills, lust and excitement was flowing over her as the first orgasm of this round racked her body. ML leaked cum over Bill's cock as it was now hammering into her cunt! She smiled down at him as she moved her body to his rhythm. In unison their bodies rocked against each other. Rusty's being on top, his weight was pushing ML into Bill bring them both tighter together and making Bill's cock feel even deeper inside ML's pussy.

She kissed Bill again and moaned in his mouth as their tongues met. She felt Bill make his cock jump a few times inside her knowing how much she enjoyed it when he did that to her. She cried out from the pure lust she felt for this man. Rusty felt Bill's cock jumping too and was sure Bill was cumming already! He continued to drive his cock into ML's ass and as his shaft slid along the interior walls of her ass. He felt Bill's cock begin to thump again a few minutes later! He was wondering if Bill had cum twice so close together. He hurried his movements and as ML began to climax on Bill's cock, Rusty dumped a huge load of cum in her ass.

Spent completely now, Rusty stayed in her ass fucking it until he was completely soft. When he was that's when he pulled out and got off of ML's ass. He sat up on the bed and was astonished that they were both fucking hard! He sat there now watched his wife and her old lover going crazy on each other like they were insane! Rusty knew Bill have not cum yet!

Rusty felt another shot of jealousy and maybe a little rage this time rush over him. And then he said, "Fuck! It was my idea to do this!"

ML looked at her husband sitting there his cock all wet and soft and she grunted out the words, "What. . . Oh god! What did you say?"

He didn't reply. As Rusty watched his wife being fucked by Bill he saw her close her eyes and her mouth opened as if she was going to moan again. But she didn't she was just really enjoying what Bill was doing to her. She had felt Rusty pull out and get off of her and now she could sit up and she did. She smiled over to her husband and then turn her head towards her old lover Bill and began humping up and down on Bills cock riding him like a real whore would do. Rusty could see she was truly enjoying it. She wasn't faking any of her moans and sighs or movements! Rusty was thinking, "She enjoying this a little to fucking much with old Bill!"

Bill was gone. He had only dreamed of this since the last time ML and he were together. He loved ML and was pumping up into her lifting ML's body higher as they continued to fuck. When he came down they bounced so hard on the bed it lifted them up again. Rusty sat there watching as he stroked his cock trying to get it hard again. Hell he couldn't blame Bill after all ML was so very beautiful and she fucked you like a whore! He knew every man wanted to fuck his wife.

Again and again Bill thrust up into her body and again and again it lifted her up. When she came down he buried his cock as deep as it could go into ML's pussy. And each time that he did, Rusty heard his wife moan or cry out with such passion that it was almost overwhelming to him. He almost felt he should leave the room and let them alone. He had never heard her cry out with such emotion when he was fucking her as she was now doing now with Bill. Her moans and cries were so loud you could hear them all over the house. He could hear her saying, "Oh yes! Again! Oh yes Billy! Again! Oh yes! Again Billy! Again! Fuck me again! Oh god yes! It's so good! OHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSSSS!!!!!! BILLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! YES!! YES!! YES!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With really hard thrusts from Bill's cock, Rusty could see that ML was in a state of rapture bouncing up and down riding her old lover with such desire and such want it was breaking his heart to watch. The fucking Bill was giving ML was making her drift higher and higher with the need and lust she had for this man. And seeing her husband watching them made it even better. She knew he wanted to see her with Billy. Why else would he had invited him? Why not invite some other guy? No! Rusty wanted to see her cum as her old lover fucked her good. And ML knew she was not going to disappoint him either. She moaned and moaned saying, "OH yes! Oh fuck yes Billy! Fuck me! Oh god Billy! It's so good! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee! OHHHHH YESSSSSS BILLY!! YES, YES, YES, YES!!! YES!!! YES! GOD YES!!! BILLY!!!!!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rusty stood up now and watched as ML's orgasm rocked her body like he had never seen her do before. He had never seen his wife go this crazy ever! As she screamed with joy Bill finally cried out and began to empty his nuts full of his fertile cum deep inside ML's waiting body!

Rusty sad, "Finally! It's over. God I'll never do this again!"

He watched and realized Bill wasn't stopping, he wasn't done fucking ML! Bill held on tight to Ml and they rolled over putting ML on her back. Rusty knew they had done this more than once. They had rolled over and Bill never moved his cock out of her pussy. She held him tight and rolled over on her back like a professional, like a whore! Then they continued to fuck! Only now he was driving deep into her body from above her now. Again and again Bill rammed into her hard and fast. She screamed with joy and rapture as Bill pumped all of his cock into her over and over and over again!

Rusty couldn't stand it any longer. He reached for Bill's shoulder and when Bill looked up as if to say, "What the fuck do you want?"

Rusty said, "MY turn!"

Billy looked back at ML and said, "Rusty wants in ML! He told me it's his turn."

ML looked over at Rusty and said, "Let me finish with Billy first."

Rusty said, :He shot his cum I can see running out of you! It's my fucking turn!"

She said, NO!!! No Rusty! Let me finish with Billy! Let me finish fucking him and then I'll fuck you again! Like we planned baby, then I'll do you and Bill can watch us!"

She hadn't even slowed down. She was fucking Bill just as hard as she was and she was talking to him like nothing was going on! Rusty removed his hand and watched as Bill lifted ML's legs up over her head and rammed his cock down into body fucking her deeper again and again and again! Rusty wondered if this guy ever got tired or if Ml would be able to stand when he was finished with her!

ML cried out with each thrust of Bill long hard cock as he pumped it into her already cum filled pussy! With Rusty watching them both, Bill gave Rusty's wife the fucking of her young life. It wasn't a threesome any longer it was ML and Bill on Rusty's bed fucking her as hard as he could as her husband watched them.

ML looked over at Rusty and said, "Play with yourself. Oh god Rusty! He feels so good Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Christ!!!!!!!!!!! I love his cock so fucking much! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Billy! I'm cumming again! OH YES! OH YES! FUCK ME! AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! BABY!!!! NEVER STOP!!! OHHHHHH YESSSSSSS! I'm CUMMING AGIAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Bill was like a machine as he piston into Rusty's wife's body like no one he had ever seen before. ML could only say one word, "Again" But she continued to say it! And each time Bill drove into her and lifted her even higher she would cry out, "Again!" When Bill started to cum again she screamed and went wild on his cock yelling, "Oh Billy! OH yes!! Oh fuck yes Billy!!! Pump your hot fertile cum into me!!! Oh yes!!! I love it so much! Fill me with it baby! Oh fuck I love your cock! I love it!!! I love it!! I love it!!! I love it SOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!MUCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As ML climaxed one last time yelling out the words, the only word Rusty heard was "fertile!" He was pissed now. He grabbed Bill's arm and said, "Now!!!! Bill get off of her! NOW BILL! I'm not playing here! Get the fuck off of my wife."

Bill looked up surprised. Rusty had invited him and they had already fucked his wife together twice this evening. Bill didn't know why Rusty was getting so mad. He rolled off of ML and the cum was everywhere. Rusty said, "Bill I invited you and now I'm telling you to leave! Get dressed Bill and get out. I don't ever want to see you near ML again. If I do there will be real trouble! ML Get dressed NOW!!!"

Bill did what he was told and started to dress. As he did, ML sat up and looked at her husband then at Bill. She said, "Wait!! Bill we have something to talk to you about! I have something to tell you! Something important!"

Rusty said, "Don't ML! Don't do this!"

She said, "Billy!! Look at me! The baby I'm carrying, is yours Billy it's yours, not Rusty's! He can't get me pregnant. He's sterile."

Bill stopped getting dressed and looked at her. Then he looked at Rusty and saw the hate and sadness in his eyes. She got up and walked towards Bill. As she did the cum was dripping out her pussy and ass.

Rusty sat on the bed. He didn't say anything! What could he say now! He said, "OK ML it's your show just like always. But if I were you I would be very careful what you say and do. There could be problems between you Billy and me! Think ML you better think long and hard about all of this baby!"

Bill had just about finished dressing when ML took his hand and walked him into the living room. She said, "Rusty please come into the living room with us. You are involved here too, big time." She stopped and watched as Rusty put on his shorts and walked behind her. He handed her the small bikini panties she had on much earlier.

When they were all in the other room, ML stepped into her panties and said, "We need to discuss this between the three of us and we all have to be cool about it."

Rusty said, "I would have really liked to discuss this with you much more ML before we talked to Bill. The last time we talked, we decided not to tell Bill it was his kid, at least not at the beginning"

She looked at him and then said, "Yes, but I changed my mind Rusty. Now that we are all much closer I think Bill should knew. After all, the father has rights too. Doesn't he?"

Rusty just gave her a look of contempt. She looked it off as she turned to Bill. She took his hand and said, "Billy! We know for sure that the baby isn't Rusty's and since you are the only other man other than him who has had sex with me, I know the baby is yours."

Before Rusty could say anything, ML went on saying, "We, Rusty and I, would like you to have a DNA test just to comfort Rusty's mind that in fact you are the only other man I have fucked. Over the past 3 months he knows we have been together and did it. So for all of our sakes would you please get a DNA test so we can all know for sure, if you are the father?'

Bill sat there looking from Rusty to ML and back to Rusty. He finally said, "Sure you guys I would be happy to do that for you. But, ML, we only did it one time are you sure?"

She laughed and said, "One time with you Billy and 35 times with him. But he has been tested and now knows he has no fertile sperm. He can't get me pregnant can you Rusty?"

Rusty looked at her and said, "No, only my wife's lover can knock her up as she cheated on her husband. But I believe her when she said you were the only other one Bill. We just want legal proof!"

Bill said, "I'll schedule an appointment with my doctor tomorrow and have it for you as son as I can."

Rusty said, "Thank you, now I think you better leave. ML and I are about to have a huge discussion about all of this, including what happened here tonight. I thank you for your help in providing ML her sexual fantasy and to satisfy her biggest wish. But that's done and I have no plans to do this again."

ML just looked at Bill as he stood. She went to him and kissed him longer than Rusty has like but he didn't say nor do anything. He waited steaming and getting more pissed with every second that his wife held Bill. Finally Bill pull them both apart and said, "I guess that's it. I'll see you around sometimes I guess ML. He went to shake hands with Rusty and then had second ideas about it when he saw Rusty's face. He turned and said, "Well goodbye."

ML said, "I'll be seeing you. We'll be seeing you Billy"

Rusty said, "No she won't, we won't Bill. I don't want that to happen again Bill and I'll hold both of you responsible for it if it does. It better not."

Bill didn't say a word he just went out the door and down to the street and caught a cab.

Rusty turned to ML but she walked away from him and went back into the bedroom. She took off her cum filled panties and went into the shower to clean her body properly. Rusty waited for her to talk. But when she came out she said, "You know you loved what happened tonight almost as much as I did Rusty. I don't know why you ended our threesome just like that. Hell when I told you I would like to have two cocks in me, I was hoping we could go all night. You know, all three of us or just two of us, like you and me, and then Bill and me and then you and me again. One guy rest while the other one fucks me. That was our idea, I shared with you. You knew I wanted this to go Rusty, not for a few hours and good bye forever Billy! But you know I wanted this to go all night if we could. Then as hot as you felt it was I would want to do it again another night!"

He said, "Well from where I was sitting ML, and the way I felt, it would have been you and Billy and you and Billy and then you and Billy again. You would have done him all night while I sat there watching both of you screw. From the short amount of time I was out of the group, I saw how he buried his cock into every hole you have again and again. And I saw how fucking happy you were when he was doing you without me involved. What the fuck good is that to me, to us?"

She said, "Well from the size of your hard on I saw you with all night Rusty, I would say you were having a great time and loved watching me fuck Bill's brains out. Tell me the truth, you enjoyed it."

Rusty said, "I guess in the beginning I did think it was hot. Dam hot ML! But I enjoyed it a hell of a lot more when I was involved, and inside you, not sitting there watching you and him going wild on each other. While sitting there I changed my mind. When you were really getting into it, it seemed to me that you had pushed me out of the way and were trying to please just him. You were going after Bill and Bill alone. And that wasn't part of our fantasy."

She said, "Your crazy. I did both of you together twice. I can't help it if you shot your load and went soft on me. What was I to do, just stop and wait for you to get hard again? Hell Rusty, I have Bill's cock in my pussy and he was fucking me like a mad man. And yes Rusty! He felt dam good doing it too! He was driving me wild so I continued to fuck him. And I would do it again! I'm sorry if I seemed to enjoy! I did! What woman wouldn't enjoy being fucked like that? You saw how he was screwing me! After he and I were finished I figured you would jump back and begin to fuck me just as good. While you were doing my pussy, we could let him rest and watch us. I wasn't choosing Bill over you. I was fucking him while you were resting from cumming so hard so fast! And letting you watch me fuck him, so stop acting like some teenage brokenhearted kid. I know you loved watching me fuck a another guy!"