Turned Gay Pt. 2: Bedroom

Story Info
Grad student shows little brother what he's learned.
3.3k words
4.43
52.4k
65

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

As we drove home, Danny chatted excitedly about soccer practice. Danny, my kid brother, was 18 and a senior in high school. I was so happy that I had such a good relationship with him. We rarely had fights, and even when we did, they were never particularly severe. Even in his late-teens, he hadn't become sulking or withdrawn like so many teenagers. Danny was genuinely excited to share his thoughts with me.

While Danny continued his story, I glanced over at his body. Watching him out on the field for the past hour was a treat, but having him here next to me was thrilling. His short shorts showed off his bare thighs. His snug T-shirt hugged his smaller, slender torso. His lithe body was so enticing.

I didn't quite know what to do with these feelings. I knew, intellectually, that these things were artificially implanted in my mind by my professor, Mr. Stone. But I couldn't deny the urges. I couldn't countermand my orders. I had been fully converted, and deep down inside, I really did want Danny. He was the hottest person I had ever seen. I needed his tight little teen body.

Being eight years older, I had always been protective over Danny, trying to shield him from life's harsh realities. But on that day, I had set aside my role as protractor. I had become his predator. Against all my better judgements, I was planning something quite nefarious for Danny.

"You hanging out with Kathy tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, planning on it," Danny replied.

"Gonna get lucky?" I teased.

"Ew, Steven," Danny said with a mock-snobbish attitude. He turned up his nose and dismissively flicked his hand. "Don't be so crude."

I loved Danny's weird sense of humor, but maybe I laughed too much just then. I was so nervous, and I hoped he didn't notice my strange mood. So, he was planning on hanging out with his girlfriend Kathy tonight. Well, little bro didn't know it yet, but those plans were going to be canceled. Tonight was the night. My cock was swelling in my jeans as fear and adrenaline rushed through my chest. Tonight was the night that I was gonna convert my kid brother.

We arrived home, Danny noticed that dad's car wasn't in the driveway."Dad's not home yet?" he asked.

"No he's working the late sift tonight," I said. "We got the house to ourselves." The truth was that I had intercepted Dad a few hours ago. I used my new skills to embed a desire in his mind to drive off somewhere and treat himself to a night away from his boys. If I really concentrated, I could see the perversity in this action: getting our dad out of the way so I could get my hands on my little brother. After we entered the house, Danny hopped off to his bedroom. I stared after him, ogling his cute buns in those little shorts.

Away at college, studying for my graduate degree, I was assigned to assist Mr. Stone. Over the course of our relationship, he had imbued in me a desire for other men. He had given me the bizarre order to seduce my own little brother. He had also given me a part of his powers, allowing me to persuade people, just like Mr. Stone had persuaded me and his classroom full of 18 and 19 year old boys. My dick was already so damn hard. It was time to make my move, so I followed Danny into his room.

"Hey," I said while Danny prepared to change out of his clothes.

"Hey, what's up?" Danny asked good-naturedly. He turned towards me and I saw his eyes go to my crotch. My dick bulge was unmistakable and Danny's eyes grew wide as he tried to understood what he was looking at. His eyes darted up to mine, shock and confusion covering his face.

I was so nervous. I gazed into Danny's eyes, feeding him thoughts, filling his subconscious mind with passivity and the desire to obey. I touched his temples to strengthen our mental connection. I pumped into him all of my longings and lusty fantasies. I needed to change him just like my master had changed me. Danny needed to desire men, to long for the touch of another man, to lust after his own big brother. He wanted me. He wanted big bro to touch him, to make him as hard as big bro. Danny wanted to discover what was hiding in my jeans. He wanted me to look inside his shorts. I fed him all of these thoughts, and I knew they were becoming his truth.

I waited for him to ask me why the fuck I was looking at him like that, why I had walked into his room with a hard-on filling out the front of my jeans. But after several moments of silence, he simply gazed at me with a blank expression.

"I wanna try something," I said, reaching to the hem of his T-shirt.

"What?" He asked simply, with just a touch of nervous energy in his voice.

"Lift your arms," I replied. I began to pull his shirt up, getting a view of his firm stomach. Danny raised his arms and I peeled off his T-shirt like he was a little kid. Danny didn't seem weirded out by this. I tossed his shirt aside and took a minute to admire Danny's light muscle tone. I palmed his chest with both hands, moving them down along his slim sides and across his firm stomach.

"Damn, Danny," I said in a quiet voice. He was a sexy teenager, and I was elated to have the opportunity to explore his body. My hands moved around his narrow waist and up his back. We were standing so close. "You're pretty cute, ya know that?" I said, whispering into his ear.

"I know" he said. He was now docile and obedient, but his trademark good humor tried to break through. I brought my hands back around front to his chest. Using the tip of my tongue, I circled the rim of his ear while pinching his tiny nips.

"Ooh, Jace!" he shouted, startled. He moaned and he jerked away.

"That's what you get for being sassy," I said, chuckling. I squatted, my heart pumping. I grabbed the waistband of his soccer shorts. "Can I take a look in here?" I asked.

"I guess that's normal," he joked, looking flushed. I tugged down. The sight of his slim body wearing nothing but those snug little trunks was so damn sexy. His tight pouch was filled out with a sizable package. I looked up at his face to judge his reaction. Like his sarcastic reaction implied, big bro stripping off all his clothes wasn't a normal routine for Danny, but the kid wasn't alarmed or outraged. "You okay so far?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said with his hands propped on his hips. He tried to project confidence, but he was blushing. I could feel his bashfulness radiating. He wanted this, but he was still quite nervous and shy.

God, my dick was so hard. I slipped my hands over Danny's legs, up his bare thighs. He was starting to swell up inside his undies. I hooked my hands around back, filling my palms with his firm buns. As I squeezed his ass, I watched the basket of his undies shifting and growing.

"You're growing up right before my eyes, Danny," I said with a smile.

"Mmmm, yeah, I guess," Danny said. No jokey reply from him, just red-faced embarrassment from a horny teenager. I didn't want to tease him too much, so I proceeded, tracing a finger along his hidden meat. I held the pouch, cupping his tight ballsack. I caressed more firmly on his swelling member, helping it fill out those sexy black undies. I was almost lightheaded with lustful joy as I helped little bro get harder. When Danny's cock was nicely erect, defined by the clinging fabric of his trunks, I said, "Go sit on your bed."

Danny quickly obeyed, moving onto the bed, leaning back on his elbows. His perfect teen body lay before me, long and slim and smooth. He was not only willing, but welcoming of big brother's horny advances. I took a place on my knees between his legs. I massaged his thighs, moving closer to the tantalizing mound. His teen member was creating a wet circle of precum at his bulging cock-head. I was so pleased that his body was responding well to my touch. My hand closed around his hot, swollen lump. With Danny's hot cock in hand, I started stroking through the fabric.

"You're getting pretty hard here," I observed.

His abashed face was so cute. "Who's fault is that?" he retorted. He rocked his hips, pushing his cock into my grip. It was a weak reply, but I could see Danny was recovering his cheeky personality as he became more comfortable with my attention.

"Lift your butt," I said. I released my grip on his cock and grabbed the sides of his underwear, pulling towards me when he lifted. As the snug cloth peeled away, I finally had a perfect view of his teen hard-on. I studied his nakedness while removing this last garment from his legs. Danny's body only had light hair coverage, with the darker hair of puberty saved for his shins, underarms, and his bush. He had no treasure trail on his abdomen, but now that he was completely exposed, I could see his dense, dark pubes surrounding the root of his cock-stalk.

I moved my fingers through his rough curls and propped his cock up. It stood long and straight, slightly thicker in the middle, with a ridge running along the length of the underside. It was capped off with his bright red, engorged helmet. It was a great size for a kid of his build and stature. I was surprised to feel the warmth of pride upon examining Danny's big, hard dick. Below hung his softly-fuzzed balls. These, too, were nicely sized, filling my palm.

I moved my other hand from his base, up the shaft and closed my fingers around his hardness. While I began to glide my grip up and down his rod ever so slowly, I released his ballsack and moved my thumb lower between his thighs, pressing on his taint.

By all rights, Danny should be punching me in the face, then never talking to me again. He wasn't gay, and I was playing with his cock, his balls, and moving closer to his asshole. I'm acting like we were a flirty, sexy couple, but he's my own brother. It's pretty fucked up! But instead of rejecting my advances, Danny opened his legs wider with a look of longing on his face. He bit his lower lip in a subconscious display that once again made me realize he really was the cutest boy on Earth.

I worked my index finger lower, between his buns, and I easily found his hidden treasure. A jolt passed through us both. I hadn't expected to be so suddenly excited by finding my little brother's tiny button, but knowing that I was on the verge of a new world of brotherly intimacy was truly thrilling. Danny, meanwhile failed to stifle a short, gasping shout when my fingertip contacted his secret spot.

"Uh oh, what did I find here?" I asked teasingly, adding pressure with my finger. I couldn't help but smile at Danny's determined expression. He was filled with concentration is he watched me pump his pole with deliberate steadiness and he felt my finger toying with his forbidden entrance. "You like it?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmmm," he mumbled, seemingly unable to formulate a real verbal response.

A side effect of my fondling and groping was that it allowed me to continue filling Danny with my mind-controlling energies. I channeled my thoughts through my hands. Danny's heterosexuality was quickly fading into the past. The horny teenager's former desires were supplanted with exciting new notions of men. As I stroked his cock and probed his anus, he fell even further under my thrall.

Danny was getting more and more aroused as I fondled him. I watched his tight chest rising and falling while his mouth hung open slightly. Bringing my face close, I lapped at his balls, then brought them into my suctioning mouth, one at a time.

"Ooooh, Jaaaayyyssssss!" Danny's words slurred with his rising passion. I could sense his breath quickening while I mouthed his balls, stroked his cock, and teased his puckered bud. When I had adequately coated his nuts, I dragged my tongue up his hard shaft.

I licked up and down, then circled the rim of his cock-head. His slick pre-cum tasted marvelous. I closed my mouth around his cock and stared sucking. I was giving my little brother a blow job. My own kid brother. My cock throbbed, aching in its cramped confines.

Danny had not gotten the chance to shower when we got home earlier. His body smelled pleasingly of musky sweat. It was intoxicating. As I sucked him into my mouth, I was still poking at his secret button. Using the slickness of his moist butt crack, I pushed more firmly and his tightness relented. I slipped inside his hole.

"Oh, god, Jase!" He gasped, his back arching. He grabbed my head, thrusting his fingers through my hair. He held my head forcefully as I sucked his cock deep into my mouth. I pushed my finger in as far as it would go, curling it upward so I could attack his inner pleasure spot.

"Jesus shit!" he cried. Hot rockets of cum filled my mouth and I started swallowing. I didn't know how hard it was to swallow with a big dick in my mouth. The excess white stuff seeped from my lips. Danny grunted and bucked, and I slurped and sucked. His little body writhed with orgasmic energy. Finally, he stopped, leaving his gleaming shape huffing for breath. I licked up all of his cum from his shaft, swallowing happily. Moving my hands over his torso comfortingly, I allowed the exhausted kid a moment to recuperate.

"Was is good?" I asked.

"Fuck you," he said and we both laughed. That was his way of saying, 'of course it was good, what a dumb question.'

"All right, little bro," I said, getting to my feet. "Sit up. It's your turn."Danny dragged himself into an upright position at the edge of the bed. I was still fully clothed, but my pants showed off my cock pretty well. I stripped off my T-shirt and Danny's fingers worked at my belt. He undid my button and zipper, then shove my jeans down. My tight, blue sport briefs barely concealed my stiffy, which my brother was eager to grab ahold of.

"Damn, Jase..." he said in awe, running his grip along my trapped hardness. My cock reached off towards my hip, somehow remaining covered by my little underpants. One hand slipped behind me to squeeze my butt while his other hand groped at my straining tool. His fingers traveled along the contours of the stretched fabric, tracing my boner. When he reached the large, wet, sticky spot at my tip, he circled it, making me moan. He smiled, pleased with himself.

"Damn," he breathed, apparently entranced by my bulging undies. I surveyed his naked body as he studied my underwear. His smaller, lean form was almost pulsing with excitement. His teen flagpole stood at attention between his thighs. He wasn't even touching himself and his cock was still raging after his earlier orgasm. He continued manipulating my ass and dick through the fabric with hunger in his eyes.

He was especially interested in my growing precum mark. I was practically bubbling the sticky goo right through my underwear. His hands wandered, roving along my shaft and balls, my ass, my legs and tummy. But he returned his attention over and over to that one spot, teasing my sensitive, slimy head with his fingers.

"You like that?" I asked, watching him toy with my thick, oozing cock-liquid.

"Mmm hmm," he affirmed. With an exaggerated nod, he smiled and licked his lips.

"Go one then. Taste it," I said. Danny glanced up at my face, as if to make sure I was being serious. "Go on," I reiterated.

He returned his gaze to my crotch and brought his face close. His tongue touched my juicy cock bulge. He closed his lips around my knob and sucked on the pre-cum soaked fabric. One hand squeezed my ass, one hand stroked my shaft, and his mouth worked over my leaking tip.

He was such a hot little fucker. His body was a perfect package of lean teen boy. His face was a mask of youthful beauty. And here he was, suckling on my leaking cock, right through my underwear. I was trying to make this last, but all too soon, a wave of orgasmic pleasure jolted through me. "Ooh, fuck, I'm cumming!" I cried. I grabbed his shoulders, afraid of collapsing.

His kept his sucking mouth on my knob, ingesting as much of my goop as he could squeeze through the fabric. "Holy fuck!" I exclaimed. My vision went white as orgasmic bliss washed over me. Eventually, Danny pulled away and my pleasure faded to a faint buzz coursing through my body.

"Oh my god, Danny," I puffed.. "That was amazing."

"We better get these filthy things off you, you dirty boy," he said with a funny voice. Danny stripped my cum-soaked briefs down to my thighs, and my hard cock filled the space between us. Without hesitation, he leaned in again and sucked my knob into his mouth. I moaned when Danny's warmth and wetness enveloped the first couple inches, cleaning off my spooge. He let it slip out with a comical *pop!* and smiled proudly. "We haven't been introduced properly," he said. He gripped my stalk like a handshake. I was glad that he was eager to know my cock better.

I brushed his hair away from his forehead and angled his face upward. He had such a pretty, boyish face. I bent down and our mouths met, open and ready for a long, tounge-filled kiss.

"Mission successful," I said.

"Huh?"

"Never mind," I said. I leaned in for another kiss, tracing my fingertips down his toned sides. Crooking my fingers, I suddenly clawed at his ribs. He immediately curled his body in defense from my tickle attack, gasping and laughing between his shouted obscenities.

"Watch your mouth, young man!" I said, pressing all my weight onto him. He continued to laugh uncontrollably and thrash beneath me. I relented. We caught our breath, our bodies pressed together, our still-hard cocks aligned. My face was right above his and we kissed. His tongue entered my mouth, and I met it with my own tongue. Our lips worked against each other's. His hands moved along my back. I grabbed him and rolled us over so he was on top, and moved my grip down to his naked buns, pulling his groin tighter to mine.

"So, Danny. Wadda ya think? You wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Mmmm, not sure yet," he said, mock-thoughtfully. "You better keep convincing me." He humped his teen hardness into me. His smile was infectious. His horniness was inexhaustible.

"We have all night, kiddo," I said. I moved my fingers between his buns, and our lips met again. There was so much more that I was compelled to do... that I very much wanted to do with Danny. We were off to a great start, but I was already dreaming about the future.