Turned into a Cuckold Husband

Story Info
Wife turns me into a cuckold.
1k words
2.95
20.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John and I have been married to Joan for about 3 years. I am 6 foot, 185 lbs and have a 6 inch regular size cock. We are both white and just regular people. Joan is 5 foot and about 108 lbs. She has firm small breasts with long nipples. I have always been easy going. On the other hand my wife wants to control everything.

When we were dating we use to talked about everything, but sex talk was a daily thing. I was ok with just regular sex and was content. Joan on the other hand was not satisfied. She told me up front that she was the boss. I was to accept that and do as I was told. I agreed to her being the boss. We dated 8 months before getting married. She started off slow in my training, to please her. Some of the things she had me do was, eating her pussy as long as it took for her to cum, licking her ass and sucking her toes. The last part of my training was for me creampie her and eat her clean. That was the hardest thing to do. Was all excited till I filled her and then my mood changed.

After the first year Joan said that she had one last request. She said her old boyfriend was coming over to meet me tonight. We are going to have a threesome and you are going to be my cuckold. I knew what that was from reading porn stories.

At 7 pm he showed up and boy did he surprise me. He was about 6 foot tall and black as night. He introduced himself as Dave. Joan hugged him and they sat together on the couch. We talked for a while and then my wife said out loud, Dave knows why he is here. You will do as you are told and there will be no back talk. I only shook my head yes.

Then Joan started kissing and making out with Dave. He pulled her top off and her bare nipples were sticking straight out. He then pulled on her nipples and sucked them. I watched with wide open eyes. She then told me to move to the couch and sit on the other side of Dave. Unzipped his pants and had Dave pull out his cock. He layed his large balls on his pants and stroked his cock. I could not take my eyes off of it. His cock was jet black with a large purple head. A large vein ran down the whole length of the shaft. My wife reached over and grabbed my hand, putting it on Daves cock. She told me to slowly stroke it as she got undressed. I had that hard cock in my hand and it was exciting. I am not gay. but i must be bi since i am enjoying myself. I could tell because my own cock was now semi hard. She then told me to undress as they went into our bedroom.

When I walked into the bedroom, I saw Joan look at Dave and pointed to me. Dave came over to me and put his big hands on my shoulders. He pushed me to my knees and I was now staring at his cock. Joan said to me, see that big black cock? It's 9 inches, thick and a real cock. Its going to fuck your wife and stretch my pussy. I need you to suck it and make him real hard and wet for me. I looked at her and then his cock. He grabbed my head when I noticed a bead of fluid on its tip. He pulled my head forward and told me to taste his juice. I stuck my tongue out and cleaned it up. Opened my mouth and sucked his cock, as i liked mine sucked.

My wife was now on her knees, on the edge of the bed. She told me to get in 69 and suck her pussy. I was so excited and she tasted so good. Then she started sucking my cock. After a few minutes Dave's hard cock hit the top of my head. He told me, guide my black cock into my wifes pussy. I grabbed hold of his cock and rubbed it on her opening. He pushed forward and worked it in slowly. It stretched her pussy, making the skin clinging to his cock as it moved. She told me to lick her clit and to keep all the juices cleaned up. I was so hard as she sucked my cock and was told not to cum.

When Joan's pussy loosened up, pussy juice leaked out. I licked it up and then moved my tongue to his big balls to clean the rest of the juice. Then his cock came out of her pussy and hit me in the face. Dave grabbed his cock and placed it on my lips. I opened my mouth and licked the juices off of it as he slowly fucked my face. Dave then put it back in her pussy and grabbed her hips and fucked her deeply. He yelled, I am going to cum. Joan said, fill me with your black seed. He grunted and held her tightly to his body.

When he pulled out Joan told me to lick his cock clean. I noticed a white layer of cum and juice covering his cock. The taste was not bad. When he pulled his cock away, Joan lowered her pussy to my mouth. I clean her and swallow all of his cum. It came out in globs, I had no choice but to swallow. Then i started to shake and started to cum. Joan continued to suck me and I filled her mouth. She then turned around and kissed me. When she ran her tongue into my open mouth, i knew she had not swallowed. I was fed my cum and swallowed that too. Joan told me she loved me. I told her that I loved her so much and that I would do anything she asked of me, the rest of our lives. I am a very happy, bi cuckold husband now. Life is great.