Turned into a Sissy Pt. 02

Story Info
The journey continues, now it is time for the cage.
1.3k words
4.53
49.6k
40

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers

As a quick recap, I just got together with my girlfriend, who has just fucked me and called me her bitch. We sat outside on the balcony and I had still her cum drying on my face. That was, when she asked me to show some of my feminine clothes and toys I had. I told her before that I was a crossdresser.

I had to admit now, that I brought not too much with me, when I was sent to Bangkok for work, just very few outfits, mainly underwear and I also admitted that I brought my cage as well a few other toys. Since I started crossdressing, the cage was one of the first items I bought, I always wanted to have my little one locked, when en femme. But to that day, I never spoke so open about it, like I did with her.

It was a strange situation, still outside on the balcony in the late afternoon, both of us all naked. Then she sent me inside to show her. So I went inside and opened the wardrobe. I grabbed a pair of black stockings and a matching garter belt, a black panty and bra. Fortunately I always keep my body hairless, so I could immediately slide my stockings on my legs and did not need to shave before. Then I put on the rest. I decided to go without dress or top and skirt for now, and was excited to see, if she likes it. Lastly I took my favourite pair of 13cm court shoes and put them on. Then I made my way to the balcony.

When I approached her, just seeing her sitting there with her beautiful smile and yummy cock made me hard again, the panty could not stop that of course. When she saw me, she told me to stop. Turn around. Turn around again. "You look sexy, bitch, but didn't you forget something?" Of course, I forgot the cage. I went back inside, grabbed it from a drawer, where I kept it, and walked back to hand it over to her. She told me to stand in front of her. So I did.

Then she pulled my panty down, my cock immediately popped out and was all hard right in front of her face. She just looked at it, then looked up in my eyes and smiled "That's for later, now I want to see, how you look like, when you are locked."

It made me only harder, while she started to look at the cage to see, how it worked. She put the base ring on and closed it, but you can imagine my little one got even harder. "I am so sorry," I said, "Some relief will definitely help here!" and grinned. "I want to try a much faster way!" she replied and immediately pinched my little one really hard. I gasped from the pain and at the same time it shrank, she quickly put on the cage, held it in place and then added the lock. Then she playfully shook the cage slightly a few times and massaged my balls, it felt unbelievably good, I was like in heaven, locked in front of the most beautiful girl with a perfect cock.

Then she stood up and we hugged and kissed and I felt her cock getting harder again. So of course I started to kiss every inch of her body, focusing especially on her beautiful breasts and nipples. I played with her nipples, slightly biting them and twisting my tongue around them, while starting to stroke her cock slowly. Judging from her moans, she seemed to like it. I kissed my way further down, knelt down and kissed the tip of her cock, before licking her shaft, then her balls, and finally took her cock again in my mouth. It tasted sooo good, I sucked it hard, while massaging her balls. She started to move her hip and fucked me in my throat, first slowly, then faster and faster. I held still just to enjoy the feeling in my mouth and throat. My little one got already wet in her cage, but nothing I could do about it.

Suddenly she stopped and pulled back, told me "Get on all four and wait for me, my bitch!". Kissed me and went inside to grab a small bottle of lubricant from her bag.

She took the bottle and squeezed the entire content into my ass. "This will be fun!" she said and smiled. A bit was immediately dripping from my ass and running down the stockings, combined with the warm breeze on the balcony, this feeling was really nice. Then she positioned herself behind me and since my hole was well lubricated and already used earlier, she pushed inside completely in one go. Then she held still, leaned over my back and kissed my neck, then she unclipped my bra, put her arms around my chest and twisted my nipples, which made my little one immediately try to get hard. Of course, did not work. It only got wet.

While twisting my nipples, she again started to move, pulling her cock out a bit slowly, before ramming it back in. With every thrust I gasped and moaned, the feeling was so good and the whole environment just made me so horny, and obviously her as well. She started to be faster and faster, the harder she fucked me, the more lubricant also flowed down my stockings, it made me feel dirty and great at the same time. And she continued to fuck me, while playing with my nipples, sometimes squeezing them hard, then just gentle. At some point she stopped and pulled her cock out, stood up. I turned around and licked her cock, sucked it again. "Let's go inside!" she grabbed my hand and helped me up, we kissed and went hand in hand inside, me on my heels, with stockings and garter belt still on, she still naked.

Then I lay down on the sofa on my back. She grabbed my heels and held my legs up, pushed her cock again inside, immediately started to fuck me really fast, my cage was bouncing, but kept tightly locked. She released my heels, leaned down while continuing to fuck me, now a bit slower again, and we kissed, looked in each others eyes and saw pure lust. She pushed inside over and over again, sometimes pulling out and only slightly going in, teasing my hole. Then I squeezed my muscle, which had an obvious effect on her, she moaned and pushed hard inside, I massaged her cock with my hole, while she was continuing to slide all in and out again. "Are you hungry?" I nodded. "Then be quick!" she smiled and pulled her cock out. I immediately sat up and opened my mouth right in time, when she came hard, directing her load right in my mouth. Some of it did not hit the target, but most did, and was so delicious, I swallowed all of it, before licking her cock clean, it was so tasty.

Then we both lay on the sofa, hugged and kissed again, she playfully grabbed my cage, "My bitch is quite wet down there." she smiled. "We probably could do something about it. But not now." she giggled.

I kissed her, "Can you unlock me? Please?"

"How about we freshen up first, then go out and get some dinner. Meanwhile, I will think about it." she still giggled.

Since my ass and stockings were quite a mess with all the lubricant and we both were quite sweaty and hungry, this seemed to be a good idea. That was the first time, I felt the strange combination, I was really horny, I felt used, but I also felt unbelievably happy, because I made her happy and got her tasty cum.

So far for part 2. Please let me know if you liked it. Stay tuned for more.

cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers