Turned into the Neighbor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur felt shame overwhelming him. How could I have ever pleasured her? His hand reached into his pants and squeezed his cock. It was rock hard from watching the display, but it seemed smaller than before. As he watched his wife suck the cock of his friend and neighbor, Arthur started jerking himself off. He'd masturbated thousands of times, but never felt anything as strange as the sensations that started rippling through his body. With each stroke, his body tingled as if he was becoming more and more statically charged. He didn't care and barely noticed, all of his attention fixated on Marie's lips wrapped around Nick's fat cock. He's going to cum in her mouth. She never wanted me to cum in her mouth, but now she's eager for it, choking for it. What does it taste like? What does he smell like? Arthur's thoughts became muddled the more he watched and stroked himself. He remembered the female version of himself and pictured her in Marie's place.

Arthur's diminished cock started spurting into his boxers, coating his hand with his own spunk. Whatever pleasure he may have felt was dwarfed by the sharp sting that went along the length of his cock. He ignored it, instead remaining fixed on Nick pumping into his wife's mouth. The other man let out a groan, and his hand wrapped around Marie's neck, holding her in place as he shot his load into her mouth. Marie squeezed his balls and stroked his cock, urging more and more of the sticky white fluid down her throat. She raised herself off him with a wet pop as his cock slipped out of her mouth. Arthur had seen enough. He didn't care if he had embarrassed himself by jerking off to the sight of a stronger man fucking his wife, he had to confront them. He pushed open the door, and the electric feeling seized his body, sending him sprawling forward onto the carpet.

Strong hands lifted him up and carried him to the bed. "It's ok," Marie said in a soothing voice. "The worst is over."

"Holy shit. It's actually working," Nick said, his voice distant.

Arthur opened his eyes. Marie looked down at him. Nick stood at the foot of the bed naked and stroking his half-erect cock. Arthur expected to feel revulsion or anger, but instead a tingling sensation in the core of his stomach stirred at the sight of the man's virility. Marie touched him, running her fingers along his stomach and down between his legs. He waited, anticipating her touch on his own cock, but instead he felt her fingers move over flat skin and then lightly push through wet lips. He gasped and looked down at his body. His chest had swollen, puffy nipples sitting on top of round globes of flesh. Between his cleavage, he could see a flat hairless torso and the top of a mound between his legs. This is not my body! What's happening? How do I have breasts? His hands moved to touch the quivering orbs. They were definitely attached to him, and they were pulsing. His hand grabbed as much of his new breasts as he could, and he felt them pushing against his grip, the new flesh spilling over his fingers as they grew larger and larger. Marie dipped her finger into him again, and he knew that his cock was gone. His wife was fingering a pussy where his cock had once been. He rolled away from her and jumped to his feet. He ignored the other two's shouts of concern and moved over to the closet mirror. Looking back at him was the woman from his dreams. Tawny brown hair cascaded down to small set shoulders. Wide hips and large tear drop shaped breasts. A hairless pussy glistened with arousal as light slipped between the gap in his thighs. I'm a woman. I'm that woman. The me that never was. How!

The new Arthur turned around and looked at his wife and friend. Nick had moved back to the bed, and Marie sat on the edge looking patient and beautiful. "I know it can be a little shocking at first," she said. "I think you'll enjoy it though."

"You did this to me? How?" he asked. His voice came out high pitched and feminine.

"You were never much of a man in the first place," Marie said, bitterly. "I simply moved the dial a little further for you. Maybe you'll understand how inadequate you were after you've been with a real man."

Bitch. Arthur knew he should be angry, but he was distracted. Nick had gotten fully erect from watching Arthur change. Arthur? That's not right. Amanda. Yes. Amanda moved over to the bed, enjoying Nick's eyes on her brand new body. Marie thinks she can turn me into a woman and start running the house. I'll show her that she's still at the bottom of the food chain. "Well, Nick," Amanda cooed, "what do you think of my new body? Do you like these tits? I think they're bigger than Marie's. That was one of my big complaints with her, small tits. I think my ass is bigger too and so soft and round. I dunno, Marie, you may have done too good of a job. Let's see what this cock tastes like. It better be pretty fucking good to make your husband a cock hungry slut over it." Amanda lowered her head to the throbbing shaft and licked playfully along its length. Marie watched with more curiosity than hostility, and Nick groaned in satisfaction as his former friend's new, hot mouth enveloped his cock.

Amanda's jaws stretched wider and wider as she crammed the full length of cock into her mouth. For her first time, she was determined to do a good job. She knew what Nick was feeling, how much he wanted to grab her head and roughly fuck her mouth until dumping his cum down her throat, but Amanda wanted it other ways first. If this was to be her new life, then she wanted to experience each role as quickly as possible. Marie moved over to Nick and straddled his head, lowering her pussy to the fireman's hungry mouth. She started to ride his face while looking down at Amanda sucking his cock, a gleeful smile spreading on her lips. "He loves eating my pussy. We did it for hours some days while you were at work. You came home more than once and shook his hand while my juice was still on his lips."

Amanda pulled Nick's cock free of her mouth and watched it strain against the room's cool air. She ran her hands over her own body as she watched Nick's tongue plunge into her wife's pussy again and again. The man's strong arms were wrapped around the other woman's thighs holding her in place as he lapped at her. Amanda moved her new, thick thighs over Nick, letting his cock slap wetly against her lower abdomen. She'd watched her own cock slip into Marie again and again, but hesitated for a moment. What will it feel like? Do I want to have Nick's cock pushing me apart and filling me up? What if I like it too much?

Marie sneered at her while rocking slowly against Nick's mouth. Amanda rose up to her knees and positioned the thick cock at the entrance to her virgin pussy. Amanda alone understood the anticipation Nick would be feeling, the insatiable desire to feel the inside of a hot, tight pussy. Coupled with the knowledge that the pussy belonged to his former male friend, she hoped Nick wouldn't instantly cum. She pushed down, nervous as the cock pushed against her outer lips, and gasped as it pushed inside of her. So full. More and more of the thick shaft pushed into her. Nick's hips involuntarily thrust upward against her, his cock desperate to nudge itself to the very core of her being. She brought her hands up to squeeze her breasts, but instead Marie leaned forward and kissed her. The familiar lips differed somehow, and Amanda knew that for the first time in ages, Marie was excited to kiss her spouse. The other woman moved down to Amanda's breasts, licking and sucking to create unimaginable pleasure as Amanda started to rock her hips along the length of Nick's cock.

Nick's hands abandoned Marie's thighs to move down and grab hold of the ample ass of his newest conquest. Unable to concentrate on both, he stopped licking the pussy above him and focused his thoughts on Amanda. Marie moved off his mouth to better reach the gorgeous tits on Amanda. Grabbing hold of her rump, Nick started to saw into her roughly, pushing as deep as he could each time. Amanda started to whimper as the pleasure built in her core. With Nick's hands on her ass, his cock burying itself in her pussy over and over again, and Marie licking and teasing her tits, Amanda found her entire world consumed with pleasure. Her eyes wrenched shut as waves of orgasm started radiating through her. She moaned and cried as her body started to shake. When she thought she could bear nothing else, Nick's cock erupted in her pussy, pouring thick hot cum into her depths. She let out a high scream and collapsed against Marie. Her pussy continued to milk more and more of the cum from Nick, draining him as he softened inside of her. She bent her head down to him and kissed, tasting the slight tang of Marie's pussy on his lips.

The three of them rolled into a tangle of limbs as they stroked and kissed one another.

Four months later, Nick looked wistfully at his old house next door. He'd enjoyed the single life, but certainly couldn't complain. "I'm home!" Nick called as he entered the house. No one answered so he moved into the living room and found his two wives as expected. Marie reclined nude on the couch with a topless Amanda between her legs. "There you two are."

Amanda raised her head up, "Oh, dinner's not ready yet. We were having appetizers if you'd like to join us." She pulled down her panties and wiggled her bare ass at him.

A few moments later, his cock pushed inside of Amanda's dripping wet pussy. She let out a happy sigh and rubbed her hand over her swollen belly. They'd debated about it for a while, but Amanda won the argument. She would have their first child. Night after night, she'd felt Nick spurt his seed inside of her until she woke up with a rounder belly than before. Her tits were even bigger, and she knew Nick gave her more attention. Of course, she needed it as the pregnancy hormones were making her even hornier than ever. The transition had taken some explaining, but something Marie's mother had done made everything much easier. Amanda quit Arthur's job and stayed home with Marie. She started day trading and did better than Arthur ever managed. Marie was happy for the company and Nick was able to fall asleep between two women fighting for his cock every night.

Amanda loved her new life. Nick grunted and pulled his cock out of her. She smiled as she felt his cum splatter on her ass.

12