Turned Out: Caught Stealing

Story Info
Tom fucks a straight boy who he caught stealing.
3.9k words
4.6
66.8k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,486 Followers

Turned out: Caught Stealing

Hello everyone. This is the second part of the "Turned out" Series following a group of gay friends that are exchanging stories of straight men that they have turned.

At the dinner are:

Paul, 52, and his husband Connor, 48.

Tom, 40.

Michael, 37.

Andrew, 35.

Finally, the baby of the group, Harry who is 28.

It will start by all the men talking, then when the story begins it will fall into first person and follow that character.

They are part of a series but they can all be read individually as well.

All characters in this series are over 18.

Present Day

"Okay Michael, that was quiet a good story I will give you that!" Paul said sipping on his wine.

"But I have a better one!" Tom announced.

Tom

A year or so ago this happened.

I run a security company that hire out security guards for shops, clubs etc. One day I was short a man, so I was working as the security for a lingerie store, very high-end lingerie that cost a lot of money.

One day I saw a couple come in, they looked fairly young and I could tell they were going to be trouble straight away.

The boy was around 5 foot 9, slim and had short black hair and no facial hair. His girlfriend was very hot, long brunette hair and a curvy figure that was sexy.

I watched them walking around the store looking at the lingerie and some of the sex toys in there, then I saw the girl saying something to the boy and then she put some lingerie and a dildo into her purse.

Got you!

As they went to leave I stopped them and said.

"Excuse me you two. Come with me!"

I could see in their faces that they knew they were caught. The panic and worry.

Once in the back office I locked the door and had them sit down on the other side of the desk that I then went to sit on.

"Give me your bag please?" I said to the girl.

"Why the fuck do you want my bag?" She barked back.

"Because I know you have stolen a few items, so give it to me now or I call the police!" I said.

Defeated she handed the bag over to me and I pulled out the lingerie and the purple dildo from inside.

"These are expensive, you could get into a lot of trouble for this you know?" I said.

The boy clearly got worried then, looking up at me with pleading eyes and said.

"Please sir, don't call the police. It was a stupid mistake!"

"Shut up John! It was barely anything! Just let us go!" The girlfriend spat out.

"I won't call the police. If, you do something for me." I said, turned on by this younger, straight man and wanting to teach his bitch girlfriend a lesson.

"You dirty old perv!" The girl said to me "You think I will let you fuck me so you don't call the police?"

I just smiled at her and said.

"Not you." Then looked at her boyfriend "Him."

"WHAT!?" He almost shouted out. Clearly shocked by my statement.

"If you do not want to get arrested and given a criminal record, you will do everything that I tell you to." I said.

"You sick fuck! My boyfriend isn't gay!" She argued.

"I don't care if he is or not. But he will do what I say." I told them.

They looked at each other, after a brief moment of silence the girl said.

"Just do it John."

"What!? You can't be serious!" John argued back!

"I suck you off all the time! You can't do this for me? The dirty old perv will probably only last a minute! Just don't think about it!" She said.

He was stunned, thinking has she really just offered him to give me a blowjob!

"Come on boy. You will enjoy it." I said with a smile.

"Shut up you sick fuck!" The girl shouted at me.

"No! You be quiet, put your chair in the corner and watch!" I ordered.

She hung her head and did as I told her.

Standing up, I slowly walked over to John, I could see the fear in his eyes as I got closer to him.

"Undo my trousers." I told him softly but firmly.

He looked up at me from his chair, then back at his girlfriend.

"Just fucking do it John!" She ordered.

"Yes John. Do what your girlfriend tells you." I say.

I can see his hands trembling as he reaches up for my belt, slowly undoing it and then unzipping my trousers. Soon it was undone, and he very nervously pulled down my pants so I was stood in just my boxers.

He was taking too long, so I pulled down my boxers and my 8inch cock sprung free in front of this boy.

"How old are you John?" I asked him, just making sure I wasn't doing anything illegal.

"Eighteen." He stuttered out.

"Fuck you are huge!" I heard the girl say from the corner.

I just looked back at her with a smile, knowing she was about to watch me turn her boyfriend into a cock loving slut.

"Are you sure you don't want me to sort you out?" She asked.

To which her boyfriend turned his head in disbelief.

"No. He has to do it." I said "Come on John, put it in your hands."

Again, looking up at me, John raised his right hand and slowly wrapped his fingers around my hard cock.

"Have you done this before?" I asked him.

"N-n-no sir." He said stuttering again.

"Good. Now put it in your mouth." I said.

He couldn't break his gaze away from my cock, I loved watching straight men turn from disgust to lust for my cock.

Slowly, his mouth opened and I watched him leaning forward.

"OOooohhhh yeeahhh boy!" I moaned out watching the first time he ever had a cock in his cute little mouth.

I felt his lips wrap around my huge cock and he kept still, unsure what to do.

"Move forward and backwards." I instructed.

Then I felt him bob his head forward, taking my cock a little further into his mouth.

He was still unsure and nervous, but soon he would be a cocksucking slut. They always turn.

Slowly he was moving his head forward and backwards, I wanted to hold his head and fuck his mouth. But I have turned enough straight men to know that soon he will come to love my cock in his mouth and he will happily let me do whatever I want to him.

I knew that before they leave, his girlfriend will be watching me fuck her boyfriend.

"Mmmm good boy, use spit to make it wet." I moaned at him.

John had his eyes closed and was picking up his pace of sucking my cock, every now and again I would feel his tongue run against the head of my cock.

I looked at his girlfriend in the eyes and said to her.

"Your boyfriend is great at sucking dick."

"You sick fuck." She spat at me.

John then gagged below me and pulled my cock out of his mouth, there was a string of spit going from his lips to my cock and he was breathing heavily, probably shocked from having my cock so deep.

"It's okay boy, you're doing a great job." I complimented him.

He looked up at me, not as nervous as he was before, he smiled and then put his lips back around my cock.

"Mmmm yeah that's it." I moaned.

Now he was properly going for it, taking more of my cock into his mouth at every bob. I could feel his tongue running all over my cock now. Then I heard him let out a.

"Mmmmmm."

"Look at that bitch, your boyfriend loves sucking my cock!" I said.

"John what the fuck?! Are you enjoying this?!" She shouted at him.

Pulling his mouth off of my cock but keeping one hand wrapped around it wanking me off while it was covered in my spit. He looked at his girlfriend and said.

"I-I don't know."

"Don't pay attention to her, focus on my cock." I encouraged him.

Then he was back. I knew he loved sucking my cock and was now mine for the taking.

I grabbed the back of his head and told him.

"Relax your throat. I'm going to fuck your mouth now."

"Mmmmmmm." He moaned again, sending vibrations all down my cock.

Without warning, I quickly thrust down his throat, I could feel him gag onto my cock but I wasn't done there. Holding him still I kept pushing and pushing my thick cock further and further.

He was holding onto my thighs trying to push off but I was too strong for him, I kept going until I felt my balls resting on the young guys chin.

"Fuck yeah! You have my entire cock down your throat!" I moaned out loud.

I could still feel him gagging as my kept my cock buried down his throat, when I let go of his head he pulled out quickly and fell back, gasping for air as spit poured out of his mouth.

"Get back here!" I ordered, grabbing his head and forcing my cock back into his mouth.

I was properly fucking his face now, plunging my cock down and back out. This kid was a natural cocksucker, I'm sure this won't be his last time.

"Glp..glughp." He kept gagging and spitting as I was roughly fucking his face like a pro.

He was moaning like a slut around my cock and I knew he was horny, this was my time to strike.

"Come here!" I ordered, quick as possibly I pulled him up, undid his trousers and got onto my knees.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" His girlfriend screamed at me, her boyfriend staying completely silent.

"I'm about to show you boyfriend what it's like to get a proper blowjob!" I said to her with a smile.

"John you're just going to let him?!" She screamed standing up.

"SIT BACK DOWN!" I yelled at her, "I can still have you arrested!"

Knowing I wasn't bluffing, she quickly took her seat.

I turned my head and saw his rock hard cock facing me, he was around 5inches and smooth all over. I just looked up at him and he had a shocked look on his face, but he wasn't stopping me.

His cock was leaking precum and I buried the entire cock into my mouth with ease, being a pro at sucking cock I easily took him down my throat as I played with his balls.

"Ooohhh god!" He was moaning.

"Mmmmm." I moaned around his smooth cock. Taking him fully down my throat and rubbing my tongue all over his shaft.

I lifted his cock up and buried my face into his balls, licking them all over and taking them into my mouth.

When I returned my mouth onto his cock I grabbed onto both of his arse cheeks and bobbed up and down like a pornstar, spitting all over his cock.

"That's soooo good!" He moaned out.

"John, I can't believe you're letting him do this!" His girlfriend whined from the corner.

I rubbed one finger all over his balls that were drenched in my spit, making sure my finger was nice and wet.

Quickly, I used my left hand to spread his left cheek and whilst sucking his cock I slid my index finger all the way deep into his arsehole.

"Woooaahh fuuckkk!" John moaned out at the intrusion.

"John! He's fucking fingering you!" His girlfriend moaned out at us!

He went to answer but I forced my finger deeper in and out of him and all he could do was whimper and moan.

"Oooohhhh fuuckk!" He moaned out.

After a while of sucking his cock and fingering him, I forced a second finger into his arse.

"Fuuuuckk!" He moaned, pushing his arse back against my finger taking it deeper and deeper.

"What the fuck is wrong with you John!" His girlfriend screamed.

I pulled my mouth off his cock, turned to her and warned.

"If you fucking speak again I am calling the police no matter what! Sit down and shut up!"

Her face was red with rage, but she knew there was nothing she could do. The bitch just folded her arms and sat there.

"Let me see this fucking arse." I said to John, pulling my fingers out, I span him around and pushed him forwards so he stumbled and his hands landed on the desk.

"Mmm so smooth and tight." I moaned.

And then I did what I know no man can resist from. I buried my tongue straight into his little hole, rolling my spit up and down his arsehole.

"Fuuucckk yess!" He moaned out as I was rimming him.

SLAP!

I spanked his pale arse and pulled my tongue out of him and said.

"You like me rimming you don't you?"

"Yeeessss!" He moaned as my tongue returned.

I could hear his girlfriend tutting and making annoyed sounds, but not speaking.

"Oh my god that feels amazing!" John was moaning from me tongue fucking his arsehole.

I had strategically placed the dildo that they tried to steal on the desk close to us, it was smaller than my cock but enough to get him warmed up.

Taking my tongue out of his arse, I looked at his girlfriend and smiled at her while my hand grabbed the dildo from the desk.

Her mouth just dropped open, she was speechless, or still just knew not to talk.

Spitting on the tip of the dildo I told him.

"Relax your arsehole now baby."

"O-okay." He stuttered.

I rubbed the wet dildo up and down his arse that I have already stretched a little and gotten wet with spit.

Holding the tip of the dildo on his tight little hole, I start to push it in. With it not being too big, I was as the head of the cock suddenly slips in, the walls of his arsehole spreading around and wrapping tightly around it.

"Ooohh fuuuckkk!!" He moaned out and I saw him grip the desk tighter.

"Shhhh, you're doing so well." I said and I reached around I started rubbing a finger all over his soaking cock, just teasing him.

Lifting up my head, I spit some more on the shaft of the dildo and carried on pushing it in further.

I could see his arsehole slowly stretching around it, moving around the veins on the dildo as I pushed it further and further in.

"Mmmm good boy, you have taken the full thing." I said to him.

"God it's so big!" He moaned out.

Keeping my finger sliding around his cock, I gripped the dildo and slowly brought it back, just before the tip came out I slowly pushed it back in, watching his arsehole start to loosen around the plastic cock.

Once the cock was fully inside of him, just the base and the balls of it left out, I moved to the side and looked at his girlfriend. Giving her a full view of her boyfriend bent over with a purple dildo stuck inside of his arse.

I put my hand onto the dildo to hold it in and span him back around, with my hand making sure it doesn't fall out I carried on sucking his cock.

Pulling it out to spit on it and then take it back down my throat.

"That feels so good." He moaned.

I could tell he was getting close to cumming, but I wasn't ready to let him yet. I wanted him to cum in front of his girlfriend with my cock in his arse.

Pulling his cock out of my mouth, I stand up and turn him around, pushing him forward so he his bent over with his hands on the desk again.

My hand grips the dildo and I slowly bring it out of his arsehole. Once it's fully out I can see his hole stay open a little, ready to be fucked.

I put my hand in front of his mouth and tell him.

"Spit on it."

Which he does.

Rubbing his spit all over my cock, I line the head up with his loosened arsehole.

"You're going to let him fuck you?!" His girlfriend screams in shock.

"Shut up!" I shouted back at her.

Her boyfriend remaining silent.

Then I start to push forward, his arse was loosened but now I was going to gape him.

With a little push I feel the tip go inside of him, stretching him once again and feeling his hole wrap around my cock.

"OH FUUUCK!" He moans out, having the first ever cock into his arse.

"Fuck yes! You're so tight!" I moaned.

I grabbed onto his hips and started to push further. His arse was so fucking tight, it was like a vice around my cock as I pushed it deeper and deeper.

"Oooohhhhh yeah! You have 8inches of cock in your arse right now baby." I moan.

"Fuucckkkkkkk." He moaned and I could feel his legs shaking underneath him.

"Mmmm good boy. Get used to my cock in your no longer virgin arsehole." I tell him.

Rubbing his back, I keep myself buried deep inside of him, letting the young lad get used to my cock inside of his arsehole.

After a few minutes I start to pull it out and then back in again.

It didn't take long for me to pick up the pace to a soft fucking, feeling his arsehole tighten around my cock at every move, but he was loosening up now.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned out.

"What is it?" I asked, knowing what the answer was.

"Please go harder." He said in a whimper.

"Mmmm good boy. You want me to fuck you properly?" I asked.

"Yes sir, please fuck me!" He moaned out, now happily getting fucked by me.

Now I start properly fucking the 18 year old, going balls deep into his arse and slapping my thighs against him as I go fully in.

"Oh fuck yeah, you're so tight!" I moaned out grabbing onto his arse cheeks.

"Your cock is so fucking big!" He moaned out.

He was gabbing onto the desk just to stay up as I hammered into his arse, knowing that this boy was no longer straight and that I was going to be sending him home with his girlfriend with an arse full of cum.

"Turn around you fucking slut!" I ordered getting more dominant with him.

"Yes sir." He moaned back.

My cock slipped from his arse, when he was facing me I pushed him forward and made him sit onto the desk.

I moved forward, our rock hard cocks hitting each other as I leant in and forced my tongue into his mouth, kissing him and making out with him as his legs are spread around me.

I could hear his girlfriend make a shocked noise as I carried on kissing her boyfriend.

Stopped the kiss, I pulled his legs apart and to the edge of the desk so his arse was hanging over. Again lining my cock up with his hole I easily slid in this time.

Straight away I was back to fucking him hard, his pale legs falling all over the place and he was letting out little whimper moans.

"You fucking love my cock don't you slut?" I asked.

"I fucking love it sir!" He replied.

"Look at your girlfriend and tell her how much you love me fucking you!" I ordered.

I saw him open his eyes, he was drunk in lust and just looked at his girlfriend and moaned out as I carried on fucking him.

"I'm so sorry! But I love him fucking my little arsehoooollee!" He moaned.

I grabbed onto his cock while I fucked him and started wanking him as I carried on fucking his arse.

"Oh fuckk. Please can I cum?" He asked like a good boy.

"You want to cum in front of your girlfriend with my cock in your arse?" I asked, enjoying humiliating his girlfriend.

"Yes please sir! Make me cum as I take your cock fucking me harder!" He moaned out.

"Cum you fucking gay boy!!!" I ordered wanking his cock harder and harder.

"OOOHHH FUUUCCKK MEE DADDY!!!" He roared out as cum fired out of his cock all over himself.

"Fuck yes keep clenching your arsehole my fucking slut!" I moaned as his cumming made his arse get tighter around my cock.

"You want me to cum inside of you?" I moaned, although I was going to no matter what he said.

"NO! John do not let him do that!" His girlfriend whined from the corner.

"Please sir! Please cum in my fucking slutty arsehole!" He moaned, not caring or not noticing his girlfriend.

"Here it come slut! Your daddy is about to fill your arse with cum!!" I moaned out just as I started to shoot buckets of cum inside of him.

"Fuuuckk yeeesss daddddyy!!" I screamed out feeling me fill him up completely with my cum.

Once I had finished cumming, I stopped with my cock inside, making sure every drop got in there.

"Fuck, that was good boy." I said, kissing him again while his eyes were closed.

Obviously, his horniness had died down and he shyly kissed back but with his eyes open.

I pulled my limp cock out of his arsehole and watched as some of my cum poured out onto the floor.

"Thanks for that slut." I said, picking up my clothes and getting dressed.

John remained on the desk with his legs spread and his hole dripping, whether he was exhausted or just didn't know what to do.

"You two can go now. I won't call the police, but don't come here again!" I told them both, until I looked back at John and handed him a card "Except for you. Call me next time you want my dick."

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,486 Followers
12