Turned Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I limped into the bathroom, a little sore now. He gave me a few moments then joined me. He started the shower and invited me in; we scrubbed down and he paid special attention to the parts of me so recently opened and fucked hard; I paid special attention to the parts of him that did the fucking.

Scrubbing turned to something else, we moved to the other room and I left him breathless on the bed, having made sure I sucked and swallowed every drop of cum out of his body before I left.

I found Katy wide awake in our room, wearing something lacy I'd never seen before. She beckoned me over to the bed. She clearly had an intent with me as she moved aside the covers, opening her legs and showing me she was dripping wet.

"Birthday boy, you're going to tell me everything. I've been here torturing myself this whole time thinking about what has been going on down the hall."

Giving her the best licking she'd had in years, I gave her a detailed account of the evening with David. I lost count of the times she orgasmed. Incredibly with her fingers inside me and her hand stroking fast she managed to pull another orgasm out of me before we finally closed our eyes.

We've considered David again. Perhaps he might recommend another friend who could give the same experience for my beautiful Katy. Her birthday is coming up...

12