Turning a Corner Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife's cuckolding experience sets the bar high.
3.8k words
4.53
17.1k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
268 Followers

My wife Liz had been cuckolding me for almost 2 years. It was slow by some standards, but I no longer considered myself to be a "wanna-be" so I had a positive outlook on all new things as we learned and explored the dynamic that was nothing short of spectacular.

It started when she got propositioned while we were on vacation in Paris. She was a little upset about it, but also proud of the fact that she still had what it took to keep a younger man's eye.

I came clean that night, and as I kept feeding her wine, she pretended to understand how I felt, and why. I remember telling her, "Where things go from here is entirely up to you, but I am not threatened by your decision no matter which path you choose. I love you deeply, trust you completely and ALL I want is for you to be happy, content, satisfied, and to feel the freedom needed to explore as much or as little as you desire."

We touched on the subject the next morning, talked briefly that afternoon, and then there was a serious line of "what ifs" and similar questions that night.

Thanks to my reluctance to bring this up, and continued fantasizing about her moving forward with this kind of thing, I had studied (memorized) the Q & A forums from several well written articles on this subject.

I am not the type of man that brags, but I did speak intelligently on the topic for almost 4 hours the first night, and responded honestly throughout the day that followed.

Then there was a long silence, and a period of time where we talked about anything but sex.

She picked at her dinner that evening.

Then, around 9pm the next night, she was slipping on a very short black dress and headed to the lobby to meet the younger man that had propositioned her earlier in the week.

Underneath, she wore a sheer bra that was extremely low cut, and a black pair of thong panties. Black heels, and (of course) her wedding band.

She returned to our room about 1 am. Her hair was a mess. Her lipstick had been rubbed off, and her panties were in her purse.

I was anxious the entire time she was gone. Excited beyond reason, and hopeful that this "kid" would be a good enough lover that I would not have to encourage her to go out with him again.

She closed the door and I sprang up out of bed. I had a million questions, but the priority was to make sure she had a good time.

As I sat up, I got out of bed and embraced her. She hugged me tightly.

"I need a shower." she whispered.

I nodded.

She rinsed off quickly and returned in a towel.

As she draped the towel over a chair, I asked, "How to you feel?"

"Cheap." she replied sharply.

She laid down in bed, turned away from me.

I responded, "I am proud of you. Its a huge step and a leap of faith all in one move, and you took it. I love you."

"I feel like a whore." she said away from me.

I was quiet.

She rolled over and faced me. "A whore that just had a really great time." she bragged.

"Really?" I asked surprised and shocked.

"YES... it was VERY intimidating at first. I thought I should be honest and up front with him, so I told him that I was married." she explained.

I turned on a dim bedside light. "What did he say?" I asked eagerly.

"He said that he knew that I was married, and that if I was willing to meet with him, he would exercise the utmost discretion."

"FUCK YES." I shouted inside of my head.

She was clearly too excited to go to sleep right away, so I encouraged her to tell all to me.

"We met in the hotel lobby. He was just paying his bar tab and getting ready to leave when I caught his eye. I waved to him and he approached me. It was not very crowded, so we moved to a corner table and talked a little while. We had a couple of glasses of wine, then went upstairs to his room." she started.

I watched and listened to her explain in detail.

"We started making out on the couch in his room. He got my dress off of me, and I got his shirt off before we moved into the bedroom. He slid my panties off of me ever so gently. He pushed my thighs apart and went down on me." she explained.

She paused. I think she was a little embarrassed at this point.

"Go on, I want to hear everything." I encouraged her.

"I came almost instantly, right in his mouth. It was very intense. Stronger than when we have sex. My knees were shaky. He felt so good doing what he was doing to me. I held his head in place and he kept licking me for two more orgasms." she confessed. "Sorry Dear."

"Awesome." I said, being supportive like a best friend.

"He stood up and started to take his pants off and I sat up on the edge of the bed. I pulled his cock into my mouth and started sucking it slowly. I made him moan. His hands were so gentle, and he held my hair out of my face as I worked up and down his thick shaft." she continued. "At first, I told myself I was NOT going to do anything like that, but I wanted to return the favor, and show him some appreciation."

"Of course." I said in gest.

She blushed a little bit, and I realized I was too close to crossing a line.

I was even MORE worked up just imagining the scene as she described it to me.

"That did not last too long, then he pushed me back and kissed my neck and shoulders. I reached down between his legs and used the head of his cock to rub my clit. I was just about ready to have another orgasm that way when he straightened his arms and lowered his hips." she said.

Again she paused, a little reluctant to continue.

"It took a while to get things where they needed to go, if you know what I mean." she confessed.

"So he was bigger than me?" I asked.

"Yes, a lot bigger around than you." she admitted.

My cock twitched under the sheet. She saw it move but said nothing.

She cleared her throat. "He was very patient. I thought it was just nerves, so I kept apologizing. He reassured me that it was okay." she concluded.

"I was getting frustrated with this, and just about the time I was going to suggest we try a different position, he lifted my legs straight up into the air, put my ankles on his shoulders, and started rubbing my clit himself." she said in a rushed way.

"Holy Crap!!" I said unexpectedly.

I asked, "Then what happened?"

"His cock slipped in a little deeper. He pulled it out a little ways, then pushed it in the rest of the way." she confessed.

"It was uncomfortable. It was a little painful, but at this point, his cock was the only cock I wanted inside of me." she confessed to me.

My own cock twitched again, and (again) she saw it. This time she grinned at the sight of me twitching to her story.

"In a few minutes, everything was able to stretch. I learned to relax, and let things got into place." she added.

"Then what happened?" I asked eagerly.

"At first he went really slow, gently moving in and out of me. I watched his muscles twitch, and his powerful thighs flex and move against mine. That felt wonderful." she confessed.

"Then he started moving a little faster, and letting the full length of the cock travel in and out of me. I could feel the head of his cock as it moved in and out of me. It was wonderful. My head was literally spinning from all of the new nerve endings he was activating inside of me. While he was doing that, I was getting wetter and wetter, and that helped things move MUCH better." she said.

"That is so fucking HOT Baby..." I said. My cock was twitching at the sound of her voice, and the words she used to describe everything. I wanted to beat off right then and there, but I did not want to discourage her from finishing the story.

"I was not ready for what came next, but... OH MY GOD was it fucking HOT." she said like a giddy teenager. "He leaned forward, with my ankles on his shoulders. The head of his cock worked like a fucking jack-hammer on the back of my clit. My ass came up off of the mattress. His legs went straight, and I felt like I was pinned down, and NEVER wanted to be let up. I was whimpering and making noises I never thought possible. My tits were bouncing against my face, my clit was getting a world class pounding and the orgasms rolled through my body one right after another, like water being poured from a glass. I stopped counting at 6, I am sure there were THAT many more before he picked up the pace, his body tensed up and he unloaded a huge gush of semen inside of me." my wife confessed.

"You took him bareback!!!" I thought to myself.

I calmly said, "Damn Baby... I am so happy for you."

"I have never had that many orgasms in such a short amount of time. It was the BEST sex I have ever had." she proclaimed.

She looked at me. "Sorry Dear, but Reg rocked your wife's world."

"Don't apologize Baby. I wanted this to happen, exactly this way. I wanted it to be a positive experience." I confessed.

My wife had a confused look on her face, but she said nothing.

"I don't know what tomorrow night holds for me, but I am REALLY looking forward to it." she said in an excited tone. "I need to go dress shopping tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded.

I wanted to eat her pussy, but I knew better than to do anything sexual with her right now. She had the best lover of her life in que. A stallion. Someone that could give her multiple orgasms, and she WANTED him.. and HE wanted HER. I could not have planned it any better, and trust me I had plenty of time to plan things over the past few years. I was beside myself with this news, her discovery and the fact that my wife had taken the plunge. I was horny, excited, proud and anxious all at the same time. I was enjoying the fact that he was not finished breeding her just yet.

"I am the proudest I have ever been of you." I said.

"Thank you for this." she replied. "It seems so surreal and weird right now."

"I should be thanking YOU. Its a lot to ask, but I have that much trust in you, in us, and I like where things are going." I confessed.

"I am still unsure." she said. "I don't trust THIS completely."

I pulled her hand down to my own cock. It was rock hard. She was a little startled at that move. "This is as genuine as a lie detector as you will ever get from me. Listening to you tell me how this man made you orgasm so many times over, and stretched your pussy out makes me hotter than hell." I confessed to her.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes, part of the psychology of this fantasy is the humiliation from knowing you are with another man. The fact that you pick lovers over your husband, then come home and tell me what happened is also part of the humiliation." I confessed.

She smiled in the dim light.

"Just talking about Reggie and what he did to me made me a little worked up too." she confessed. "I will never be able to sleep."

Without a word I slid down between her legs and moved my head between her legs.

"No.. I'm not fresh." she protested.

She pushed me away and I fought my way back into position.

"I warned you." she said.

I lowered my face to her pussy and began licking her. It felt different. It tasted salty. This was a delicate moment for both of us. I needed to reinforce the idea that her behavior was EXACTLY what I wanted her to do, and that it came without consequences.

(From what I read) the act of eating the wife's pussy AFTER the lover had taken her but before she could wash was what convinced more than half of all Cuckoldresses to continue with the "lifestyle".

I needed to send the message that this was not just some perverted idea. She needed "convincing" that this WAS what I wanted for her, and for me.

She hissed a long and soulful sigh as I licked her pussy. I felt some tension release in her shoulders as her hands held my head in place.

I was being the obedient Cuckold she needed at this point. I was "cleaning" her pussy. Her married pussy that just moments ago had a new cock buried inside of it, stretching it beyond my own capacity and "claiming" it as new conquered lands.

Reggie had conquered her for sure. He was holding the title "Best Ever" and would forever hold the title "First Ever" in her mind and soul.

I lapped away at her. She moaned and pushed my face into her pussy when she got closer.

"Finger me Baby... Tickle my clit like Reggie did." she whispered into the dark.

I slipped my finger inside of her, then added a second finger. Some of Reggie's come slipped out and she felt it slip down the crack of her ass. I felt her jump a little.

"Another learning moment for her." I told myself.

I pulled my fingers out and pushed up on her thighs. I licked the trickle of come off of her ass, and then returned to the task of pleasing her. I made slurping sounds when possible, proving that she was my priority.

When she came, it was a big orgasm. She moaned loudly and as her orgasm trailed off, I heard her whisper, "Reggie" at the end of it all.

Shortly after I finished, she fell asleep.

I hung the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door, and then went to the bathroom to wash up.

I returned to bed and tried to fall asleep, but I could not.

I drifted off to sleep and was in and out most of the morning. We got up around 10:30 / 11:00 and took a shower together.

We went downstairs, had brunch, and then went dress shopping. We came back mid afternoon and checked messages. Reggie had left my wife a note detailing where to meet and when.

She moved with a jolt once we got back to the room. She showered again, did her hair, slipped on the new dress, new panties that I insisted she buy, and a matching bra.

She moved quickly with excitement and wonder lust.

"I don't know when I will be back Dear. Please don't wait up too late for me." she said from the other room.

I walked into the bathroom. "I won't be able to do much of anything else but just sit here and think about you and him together." I replied calmly.

She had a playful look on her face, "Are you SURE about all of this? It just seems like I get to have all of the fun and YOU get to have all the misery."

"My joy is when you come home to me with that extremely satisfied look on your face, and tell me all the new things you experience." I said to her.

I concluded, "Go on, have a GREAT time. We only have a few days left in Paris. I want them to count."

My wife smiled at me like I was a puppy she would never feed. In many ways, I was just that.

Reggie took her out for an exquisite dinner in a part of Paris that not many tourist get to see. He took her to a night club for a few dances, and then they made their way back to the hotel for a "night cap".

Reggie poured her a glass of wine and they moved to the balcony to enjoy it. Reggie's room had a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower.

My wife came home MUCH earlier than the night before. She had the same look on her face as she did the last time they shared his room too.

Unlike the night before, she did not shower as she got back.

She found me on the bed, reading a book.

This time, things were different. Without a word, my wife kicked her shoes off, then slipped her dress off. She had walked back to the room without her bra and with no panties.

She pointed to the corner of the bed and I shifted my body so my head was in the corner.

My wife straddled my face and lowered her freshly fucked married pussy onto my eager and open mouth. She held my head by grabbing my hair and she pressed herself against my face.

A huge gush of come rolled out of her and I had to adjust to take it all down, but I did.

I knew what was going through her mind, so I had to be consistent.

This time, she came much quicker, but still chanted "Reggie... Reggie" as her orgasm passed through her body.

She lifted herself off of my face, slipped her dress back on, pushed her feet into her heels, and kissed me on the forehead.

"Don't wait up." she said as she stormed out of the room.

Now my head was spinning.

My wife went BACK to Reggie's room. She slipped her dress off the moment she walked in the door. She kept her heels on.

Reggie and my wife went out to the Balcony. While they gazed at the Eiffel Tower, and the city lights of Paris, Reggie took her from behind, on the Balcony. He pushed his hard cock inside of her with a lot more ease that the night before. Her married pussy loved Reggie's cock, and she had gotten used to the improved size and girth of him. She wanted him to be inside of her as much as possible, when ever possible, where ever possible.

My wife's arms braced against the iron railing, giving her a firm foundation for Reggie's thrusts into her pussy. Her tits swung back and forth, and the sounds of his athletic muscular thighs slapping against my wife's ass filled the night air over Paris.

She was wet and "lubricated" from their earlier session that she made me clean up in our room a few moments ago. She knew what this man and his cock were capable of, and she was here to "cash in" on that experience again.

Reggie had been a gentle lover the night before. He had given my wife several orgasms and made a place in her memory for several firsts.

Tonight, Reggie was adding a few more firsts to that list for her.

While they were drinking the wine, my wife came up with the idea of Reggie taking her from behind. There were not that many balconies or windows on the same level, so the two considered it to be semi-safe and after a brief recovery, Reggie was ready to tear up more of my wife's married pussy.

Reggie had a firm grip on my wife's hips. He held nothing back on the balcony, plowing his cock into her married pussy as deep and as hard as he could. Reggie himself had just orgasmed about an hour ago, so he had some "stamina" and wanted to make a lasting impression on my wife. "I could not blame him."

Just like the night before, the head of his cock rubbed on the back side of her married clit over and over and the sensation was far above and beyond anything that I had ever delivered for Liz.

Reggie's cock was stretching her married pussy to a new size, and touching parts of her that had never been touched. It was a sensational awakening for her and a new level of sexuality she would grow to enjoy exploring.

The added excitement of being outside should have meant the two needed to be discrete, or quiet. At this point, it did not matter to either of them.

When my wife came back to the room and told me about this part, she told me that she gripped the railing tightly to keep from screaming in pleasure. She confessed that it added to the intensity of her orgasms.

The most memorable quote she told me was, "Even from behind, his cock made me feel like I was being split in half, and I loved the sensation of his bulbus head against my clit. He fucked me like a wild animal, and my pussy just could NOT get enough of him."

Reggie fucked my wife like this through multiple orgasms. They did not have a clock to watch, or a cell phone to help keep track of time. Liz did not count orgasms.

Liz has her own memories of the Eiffel Tower, and her own reasons to smile when she sees the name Paris.

When Reggie finally came inside of my wife, Reggie was soaking wet with sweat, his muscles ached, and his cock was sore.

The two sat on the balcony and finished a glass of wine before Liz returned to our room. I was STILL awake.

From the time my wife had slipped her dress back on and left our room (after the "dine and dash") until the time she returned, completely fucked out was about 2 hours.

Reggie left the next day without a word.

We left the hotel a few days later. My wife was still sore when we got on the plane, but completely satisfied. I was still sexually frustrated and wanted to keep it that way. I wanted to "keep the momentum" from the corner we had turned in Paris.

As we flew home, I watched my wife nap in the seat next to me.

I contemplated what to do next, who would she take as a lover once we were back in the states?

I had caught a few of her co workers watching her walk past. I knew a few of my friends would interested. We had a neighbor that was widowed and ALL the wives on the block seemed to fawn over him from time to time.

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
268 Followers
12