Turning a Corner Pt. 03

Story Info
Cuckold's wife shares with him, with others.
5.7k words
4.31
9.2k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
266 Followers

I stood in the bedroom, the taste of another man's come in my mouth, and smeared on my face.

I could try to find comfort in the fact that my wife's saliva and pussy juices were mixed in it, but the fact was, I had eaten another man's semen, and my wife fed it to me from her body.

I heard the shower turn on.

I stripped down and went to use the sink so I could rinse off my face, brush my teeth and restore some dignity for dinner.

Several thoughts raced through my head.

"Does Ben KNOW I am trying to encourage Liz to do this to me?"

"Has he just assumed what is going on is agreed upon, but not spoken of?"

"Did Liz tell him?"

"Did Liz say anything to the realtor?"

"She HAD to have said something to him, or Ben did." I thought to myself.

I watched my wife shower in the mirror. I felt my cock start to get hard.

"One more night." I thought to myself.

"Pretty soon, this is going to be more common, easier to accept and less of a fantasy." I told myself.

I dried my face, put on a new shirt and was just about ready to go.

"If this is no longer a fantasy, then WHAT does it become?" I asked myself.

I had a few minutes to wait. So I finished up in the bathroom, memorized my wife's figure through the steamy shower door, then left the bathroom without saying a word. I gathered up my work items that took them to the office.

I got on the computer and decided to check my wife's profiles. It had been a few days, so I wanted to see how things were going for her.

On Hot or Not, she was an 8.9 / 10. "She would be proud of that." I told myself.

I got on her Adult profile and there were more than 30 messages.

"WOOO HOOO" I screamed inside my head.

Most of the profiles had no image.

My wife had one "rating" from someone in her messages. I took a look and was completely SHOCKED to see the wording "This FINE piece of ass is Cuckolding her husband. She lacks experience but is eager. Squirts if you hit it right. Ladies, if you have any pointers, hit her up. Fellas, she is a tight piece of ass that does not know the word quit. Take a chance, make the drive. She is totally worth your time."

"BEN!!!" I thought to myself.

"Liz told Ben. Ben told the realtor." I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Five years ago I read a few stories about cuckolding. They excited me more than any other fantasy I had ever read about. I re-read several stories over and over. I became obsessed.

I found online forums, story exchanges, and different blogs about this fantasy. Literature on HOW to get started was nearly impossible to find. I promised myself "IF I could ever get this boulder to move, I would not stop until it was tumbling down the mountain."

I read some articles that were written from a clinical perspective, and dug a little deeper into different ideas, the psychology behind this, different ways of talking about this and different methods of getting wives and girlfriends not only to agree with the idea, but to look forward to it, initiate flirting, find lovers, and how to manipulate their husbands and boyfriends into supporting this........ Lifestyle.

Since I had started reading, I was obsessed. I would master bate in the shower to the idea of Liz riding another man's cock while I watched.

I would imagine her stuffing her cheeks full of a strange cock, then pulling it out and looking me in the eyes and saying things like,

"He is much bigger than you."

"He lasted a lot longer than you ever do."

"His come tastes better than yours."

"I just come harder when I am with him."

"I left my panties at _____ 's place, I need to go back and get them."

"I came so many times that I nearly passed out."

I would let my mind drift and think about these things at all points of the day, when she was out with her friends, or when she was away for the weekend.

Nonstop I would think of different scenarios, different ways it would happen, different times of the day she would "take" another man.

Maybe in the guest room?

Maybe in the garage?

In public?

Parking in his car?

I was a constant source of "what if" and a die hard want to be (wanna-be).

Now it was here.

I felt as if I had a little "buyer's remorse". Maybe the lost discretion from Ben was had me second guessing this idea? Maybe other people knowing my weakness was where this was coming from?

All I knew was that I had wanted this to happen for so long that nothing was going to change my ambition for moving forward now.

"The door is open... Let's get another foot inside." I pepped myself up.

I looked at the posting date and time. Then I looked at the messages, most of them were posted AFTER this comment.

"Maybe this was a favor." I thought to myself.

I remembered reading, "The first strange cock was the hardest to get the wife / girlfriend to take. The second may be JUST as hard if the first lover she takes is not a good experience for her. You will have to encourage her, like her best friend. This is where you become her friend, and slowly fade away as "husband material" to her (in a physical sense). You have to take her out, leave her exposed so other men will come around her. Make yourself invisible, and ensure your cock is of zero benefit to her, ever. If it takes beating off 3 times a day so you cannot get a hard on, DO IT. Keep your nuts empty, but ALWAYS dream of her with another man. It may not happen on the first try, or the second, or even the third. Be patient. He is out there. Keep encouraging her to flirt and dance with other men. Be evasive. Leave the area, go to the bathroom, take a phone call, or just go check on someone / something. The point is she is out, and alone in the eyes of other men. You want this because it will do most of the work for you. When other men talk to her, her sexual worth goes up, and the possibility of her taking another man to bed increases.

Think about it for a second. No cock at home, husband that has told her she could fool around if she wants, no consequences for her. Its been so long....

At this point, it is just a matter of time before that one guy checks all the boxes.

That one guy. You know the guy Cuckie. That guy that rocks her world, makes her knees shake and keeps her up at night texting naked pictures of herself to him. You know the type of guy I am talking about. The one that no matter what you do, or how you change, you will NEVER be able to compete with him. Not after he fucks your wife as good as only he can. He will be the "ONE" she never forgets, and her married pussy will continue to crave his touch and his cock. It will be THE ONE that does this thing to your wife, and that my friend will be the turning point you have been needing to reach in this endeavor. After that, forget fucking her. If you are lucky, she will let you eat her pussy, and make you rock hard as just the site of her entering the room. You will begin to wonder why you decided to do this, and you will regret some of the choices you let her have. This is part of it. When she is out, giving her married pussy away, that is what YOU want. You WANT this humiliation, the insults, the denial of pleasure for yourself. If you are lucky, she will include you in some of her plans, let you watch a real man take her pussy and shoot his load inside of her, bareback. If you are lucky, she will tell you about how full her pussy feels when he is inside of her, how she will do anything for him and he only has to ask once. You have to beg to see her pussy. She begs to show her pussy to him. If you are lucky, she will come home and tell you about how many orgasms she had riding his cock. How it felt when it was stretching her pussy lips apart, pushing deeper inside of her than you ever did. If you are lucky, she will share these kinds of things with you. And when he is done with her, and he moves on to the next wife, or girlfriend, your own wife will tie you to the bed, slowly stroke your own penis and tell you how inadequate you are before you shoot a heavy thick load all over her hand. If you are lucky, you will have this kind of a relationship with your wife. This IS what you wanted. This is the standard you set when your told her to go fuck your friends, your brother, uncle, or even your Dad. This is what she heard when you said, "I have a fantasy that is a little different." She heard something completely different, and now you get to learn what it means."

I remembered reading all of that and thinking, "Yes Please."

I read through a couple of the messages. I opened one that was sent a few hours ago:

"My friend and I could really make you forget about your husband for a while. If you are interested in a good time, reply here and I will set up a weekend get away in the mountains for the three of us."

My jaw just about hit the keyboard. He was a clean cut body builder type and his friend was the black haired version of Thor.

Liz liked the gladiator / muscular type of guys, but not the ones that were too full of themselves.

I heard Ben come in through the kitchen door and closed up the profile. I set some stuff out and got ready for work (tomorrow).

A few seconds later, I heard the bedroom door shut and Liz came down the stairs.

"Hey Liz." Ben said innocently.

"Hey Ben... Where is Adam?" Liz asked.

"I'm in here. Ready when you are!!!" I shouted back.

Liz replied, "We are waiting on you." then chuckled.

I popped out of the office and found them waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Can you drive?" Liz asked.

"Yes, I know where we are going." I said.

We got in the car and made the usual small talk. Ben was very thankful for letting us stay with him. He told us that it saved him hours of time and hotel charges.

"I am sure having your cock inside of my wife's married pussy was a great bonus as well." I wanted to blurt out, but I thought better of it.

"We are just glad that we could help our favorite neighbor." Liz said.

We got to the restaurant and we were seated at a nice table. The prices were a little high for what they offered, but Ben insisted that it was great food.

Dinner was a little awkward, but we all powered through it. The food was very good, and I was GLAD that I was not picking up the bill.

"Was my wife's pussy worth the $580 dinner tab?" I asked myself.

"It is worth that to Ben, so what the fuck do you care?" I answered myself.

The drive home was a little weird. We talked about a lot of different things and the topic kept changing.

I suggested, "How about the hot tub when we get home?"

Ben liked the idea, so did Liz.

We got settled in at the house and it was hard to pretend that nothing was happening, so I kept looking away.

Ben and Liz had rushed to get back out to the hot tub, and they sat on the same side. A couple of days after he left, Liz told me that Ben was fingering her clit IN her bikini bottoms while the three of us sat and talked shit about the neighbors. Ben gave us the run down on the latest gossip for some of the most prudish neighbors we had, and we laughed about it.

I had no idea what was happening, but I was imagining that Ben was rubbing Liz, and Liz was stroking Ben under the water, so I did have a hard on and did NOT want to get out of the water.

We ran out of wine and Liz got up to get more out of the fridge in the kitchen. I noticed her nipples were hard and her bottom had come untied. I said nothing as she stood up in the water and tied it before getting out.

Ben and I sat in the silence for a while. Then I asked about his future place.

As Ben was detailing the new house, Liz walked back into that conversation.

"It's about a day's drive from here, isn't it?" Liz asked innocently.

Ben spoke, "Its a 9 hour drive from here for me."

I saw Liz consider the possibilities. "You should get a hot tub, so when old neighbors come for a visit they can unwind."

Ben chuckled but said nothing.

We finished the second bottle of wine, me having more of it than anyone else. Just as I finished my glass, the pump for the tub shut down and the bubbles stopped.

I fake yawned and and asked, "Does anyone want to stay in any longer?"

We all agreed to go to bed, and get up early for Ben's "send off breakfast".

I was the last to get out of the water, got my towel wrapped around me and waited for the "swelling" to die down. Liz and Ben got dried off and went inside while I put the cover back on and turned off the lights.

By the time I got inside the house, they were both already upstairs, in the guest room.

I put away the wine glasses and started the dishwasher.

I went upstairs thought I would find Liz in the bedroom. Nope.

I checked the bathroom.

Nope.

The bathroom lights were off. The guest room lights were dim. Our bedroom lights were ON, that door pulled close but not latched.

I heard Liz giggle and then say, "let me go find out." from the guest room.

She popped out of the guest room, naked and her nipples hard as rock candy. A huge grin on her face. Her hair was till wet, and she seemed to just glow in the dark.

She met me in the hallway, a few feet from the guest room door. She looked at me like a lioness looks at a crippled animal.

"Do you want to watch Ben satisfy your wife?" she asked in a heavy whisper.

All I could do was nod yes.

Liz smiled and motioned for me to go shut off the bedroom light and come back to the guest room.

I dropped my wet shorts and grabbed my towel to wrap up in.

I eased my way into the guest room and Ben sat on the edge of the bed. Liz stood between his legs, her tits in his face. One was in his mouth and the other was in his hand. With his free hand, he caressed her ass. My eyes had adjusted to the dim lighting and I could see every move.

Liz moaned when her eyes closed, her head back.

Ben was already naked, his cock stood at the ready.

Ben slowly moved his hands around to the front of Liz's pelvic area and gently rubbed her pussy lips. I saw Liz bite her lower lip.

Ben stood up and his cock rubbed against her as they French Kissed each other for a long time. Liz wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders.

Ben turned her around and she sat on the edge of the bed facing Ben.

Liz looked at me, then she looked back and Ben's cock. She opened her mouth slowly and took in the head of his cock. She wrapped her hands around the base of his cock, and slowly worked her way down the shaft. Once she got low enough, she moved her hands around Ben's ass and held him in place as she bobbed her head up and down in front of me.

Several times she would glance at me, mostly when she had worked her way down the shaft, and had all of him in her mouth and throat.

After a few deep strokes, she used her free hand to pump the shaft, and she stared at me WHILE she stroked his cock, in and out of her own mouth.

It was the most intense moment I have ever lived through with my wife.

She turned back to Ben and pulled him back into her eager mouth. She glanced at me, and my aching hard on as I watched her work on Ben's cock.

She would pull back and pull him completely out of her mouth. Then she would look at me and smile. A smile that said, "Thank you for this, I am glad you are not worthy of my pussy anymore."

I wanted to encourage her. I wanted to tell her that I loved her. I said nothing.

"I think sitting in the same room with HER while she was sucking another man's cock with that smile on her face says you love her." I joked with myself.

Ben pushed her back onto the bed and dropped to his knees on the floor. Liz laid back on the bed as Ben went down on her. She held his head in place while Ben worked his tongue around her clit.

My wife looked at me while Ben pleasured her. It was more intense that the blowjob scene. She was "pre orgasm" and I was sitting across the room, watching. It was hot, it was wrong, and it was exactly what I had wanted for MONTHS.

Her breathing got short and she pulled Ben's head into her hips tighter as she raised her ass off the mattress. The upward movement worked to shove her clit into Ben's mouth. Moments later, Liz let out a cry that I had heard before, but this was more intense and she looked at me the entire time while Ben drank her pussy juices down like a champion porn star.

Liz turned and face Ben. She smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair.

I watched in amazement as Ben never came up for air. I would have stopped here.

"There is just no quit in him." I said to myself.

Within seconds, Liz cried out again. She kept her eyes fixed on Ben this time, glancing over at me at the end of her orgasm.

She was breathing harder and looked at me when the third orgasm rocked her hard. Ben worked a finger inside of her and it made that orgasm last a little longer.

At this point, I could hear sloshing sounds on Ben's face. I knew that meant she had squirted for him (in front of me).

Ben stood up on his feet and pushed Liz back into the middle of the mattress. Liz kissed him deeply, tasting her own juices on Ben's lips.

Liz looked over as me as the kiss broke away.

Liz positioned herself so that when Ben was fucking her, I would be able to see his balls smacking her ass, and his cock plowing in and out of her married pussy. She wanted to be able to watch me during all of this as well.

Ben stood upright and eased the head of his cock against Liz's married pussy. He rubbed his up and down as I watched, Liz watched me. I sat in the chair with the biggest hardon I had ever had in my life. My cock jumped and "danced" in the air.

Ben grabbed Liz's ankles and pushed his cock inside of her in one smooth motion.

Ben pushed her ankles back over her head. This raised Liz's ass off of the mattress and aligned the head of Ben's cock with the back of her clit. The results were instant.

Liz looked at me and began to moan out loud.

"OH MY GOD...." she gasped. "We've never done this before." Liz said as she looked at Ben.

"Just you wait...." Ben replied.

I sat up in the chair.

Liz looked and me and mouthed, "I LOVE YOU."

I could barely make it out.

I mouthed it back just before she turned her head and looked at Ben.

She used her fingers to trace his muscular arms and shoulders while Ben stroked in and out of her pussy.

"You ready for this?" Ben asked.

Liz nodded, but she did not know what she was agreeing to.

Ben pushed her ankles back even further, keeping her legs straight. He let her ankles rest on his shoulders, pushed his hips into her as deeply as he could go, and then planted his hands on the mattress on each side of Liz's torso.

Ben got on his tip toes, and then started fucking Liz hard, fast, and deep.

Liz let out a grunt and then started having another huge orgasm. The wet sounds of a hard rod being forced into a tight cavity while water was running filled the room between Liz's moaning.

Ben's rock hard body slammed into Liz's thighs with each thrust, the pronounced "SMACK" was rhythmic to everything else in the room.

I counted 3 orgasms, or just one REALLY long one, before Ben went a little harder and a lot faster inside of Liz's married pussy. He pounded her hard and fast for about 20 seconds. Liz encouraged him to shoot his load inside of her. She gripped his shoulders and squealed as Ben grunted really loudly, and then stopped with his cock buried DEEP inside of Liz's pussy. I watched as his balls jumped with each sound he made, pushing more of his seed inside of Liz. Ben's hips and muscular thighs flexed as he pushed against Liz with each grunt.

Ben lowered his hips and raised his shoulders, allowing Liz's legs to go straight into the air.

The two kissed deeply and made small noises.

Ben said nothing. He kept his cock inside of Liz while they kissed, then he slowly pulled it out of her.

"You better hurry." Liz said.

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
266 Followers
12