Turning Asses into Vases

Story Info
Mature high society sluts in 3 way with young stud.
2.5k words
3.97
19.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking around Mrs. Anderson's place, wearing nothing but a jockstrap and my luscious dark brown locks hanging below my shoulders made me feel beautiful and free.

This afternoon, she had her friend Vanessa around having afternoon tea with me serving, posing, and flexing on demand. They both complimented on how gorgeous my hair, body, and especially my cock looked.

"Come a little closer so Vanessa can get a better glimpse." Said Mrs. Anderson as I approached Vanessa exerting a swagger in my walk and posed in front of her like a model.

"Now turn around." Mrs. Anderson continued, as I swung around displaying my bare buttocks in my jockstrap, my cock became harder and I felt a sense of relaxation and security despite being vulnerable and exposed.

"Now turn back around again," Mrs. Anderson said once more, giving Vanessa a 360-degree view, the look in her eyes suggesting she was desperate to reach out and touch me.

"Feel free," I said to Vanessa as her hand reached out and touched my bulge which lifted the fabric forward displaying my testicles.

I couldn't help myself and slowly lowered the jockstrap so my massive cock sprung out, fully erect, resembling a diving board. Vanessa began to gently touch it.

"Mmm, it's as smooth as a baby's bum!" She said with a delightful grin across her face.

"Where did you manage to find this one?" she continued.

Mrs. Anderson replied, "That's for me to know and you to find out."

I then said to Vanessa, "It tastes as good as it feels."

She then got off the chair and stood before me and swept my forelock, which had fallen across my face, behind my ear and leaned in and began to slowly and gently kiss me, as our mouths opened, I felt her warm breath and a sense of hollowness as our tongues caressed each other.

Vanessa could have passed for a sister of Mrs. Andersons, she was in her mid-40s with a beautiful head of brunette hair, reminiscent of a 25-year-old. She had a pale complexion and beautiful bone structure, the 'classic' milf look about her, and the demeanour of a high society widow who'd taken her boring gray-haired solicitor or banker husband to the cleaners. She complimented Mrs. Anderson's 'stifler's mom' look-alike very well.

After playfully sampling me and gently kissing, I felt her ass up and kissed her neck, she placed one hand over my shoulder and her other hand over my cock as her eyes lit up, she then began kissing my neck, around to my throat, down over my sternum and chest and pecked her way down my youthful tummy and lower abdomen. It was almost as if her mouth was made of steel and my cock was the magnet and she was slowly gravitating towards my pubic region.

She then began to peck my #4 clipped pubic area and then licked both sides of my 9-inch cock before gently kissing my knob, which was beginning to retract itself from my foreskin as had it became ever-increasingly hard, my foreskin hugged my knob like a tight sweater and became tighter and tighter.

My cock stretched out right above her pretty nose and her green eyes looked upward worshipping me, she grabbed the base of my cock and slowly began to retract my foreskin until my smooth, sculpted, pretty knob was on display.

She proceeded to kiss my knob then slowly licked from the knob, right down the underside of my shaft, and licked my nuts, making my already tight ballsack even tighter.

"Ughhhh," I grunted and tilted my head back.

"He likes that, said Mrs. Anderson, I know what he likes even more." She continued, with an element of surprise in her tone.

As Vanessa began making love to my cockhead with her mouth, Mrs. Anderson knelt behind me and began kissing my ass cheeks and licking my asshole.

The sensation from her tongue in my ass made me grab Vanessa's head with one hand and force her mouth halfway down my shaft, the sensation from her mouth fully stretched around my cock made me reach behind with both hands and pull Mrs. Anderson's head closer towards my ass with the intent to make her rim my ass harder.

It was pure ecstasy from both ends.

"Now let's swap," I said and then turned around.

This time so Vanessa could taste my ass and Mrs. Anderson began sucking me off.

"Mmm his dick his dick tastes so good," said Mrs. Anderson.

"His ass tastes good too," said Vanessa.

"Fuck I love you bitches, you sure know how to please a guy" I implied

I lifted my cock towards my stomach as Mrs. Anderson began licking my balls.

"How would you like a pearl necklace, Mrs. Anderson?"

To which she said, "Your pearls of delicious cum would be more beautiful than any diamonds on this earth."

"Not just yet," I replied

Mrs. Anderson held her hands behind her back like a polite school girl allowing me to fuck her mouth like a pussy, with each thrust, Vanessa held her tongue out so each time I exited Mrs. Anderson's mouth, Vanessa's tongue would lash against my asshole.

Meanwhile, Vanessa held hold of my ballsack from behind as she licked my ass. She was gently holding my sack like a kite; each time I forced my dick down Mrs. Anderson's throat, I felt a nice tugging sensation on my sack from Vanessa as she just loved something to hold onto.

The sensation wasn't painful as she wasn't holding my testicles, just gently holding my sack from behind with her index finger and thumb whilst licking my ass as Mrs. Anderson's lips were wrapped around my cockhead.

I then said, "Time to take this to the bedroom ladies."

As I positioned both broads into the doggy style position on the bed, I lifted their skirts which revealed Vanessa's dark purple silky thong and Mrs. Anderson's skimpy black 't string' with a tiny gold steel ring that kept it intact where the 3 dental floss' styled pieces of cotton attached

Each thong lay beneath their delicate white fish net stockings; which I began to tear, the ripping sound of the material alone was music to my ears and almost made me cum there and then.

I stood between the two of them and began massaging their assholes with both my middle fingers then began to spank them both. I knelt and alternated between kissing their vaginas through their thongs and smelling their wetness in primitive fashion as if I was the top dog and they were my mature bitches on heat.

I'd recently given up cigarette smoking two weeks prior so my cock was extremely sensitive and borderline 'itchy' all the time.

This also gave me a greater appreciation of smell, my senses were fully revitalized and I'd never felt so alive and manly. My complexion was the picture of health; not to mention the blood flow to my gorgeous prick was making it harder than it had ever been before, due to the enhanced circulation.

I pulled both of their thongs to the side and smelled both of their assholes and let out an exaggerated "ah" as if swallowing my first sip of the cappuccino I was accustomed to in the morning.

I continued to smell both of their asses and kiss both of their pussies through their thongs; which tasted like the finest smoked salmon I'd ever had.

The way I'd parted their thongs, only their assholes were on display and where their thongs still covered their pussies, began to become visibly saturated as the room began to smell like nothing but pussy and I savored every breathe as if it were oxygen.

I then placed my itchy, throbbing, fully sensitized cockhead against Vanessa's cunt, my cock resting on her saturated thong.

I maneuvered my cock around until it aligned perfectly to her pussy hole, she was so wet it wasn't hard to find, her pussy was trying to swallow my cock, that's how horny she was.

I began fucking her through her thong, her thong serving as a condom, thus making her incredibly horny and desperate for my big young dick.

My sexy foreskin was fully retracted by this point and was not going back such had my knob increased in size, my foreskin was permanently retracted to which my cock look circumcised.

My knob was simply too big for it to cover anymore.

I crouched down once more and spread Vanessa's ass cheeks and spat on her asshole as if her anus was a bullseye on a dartboard.

She simply shrieked with delight as I spanked her ass once more and said "Your turn." to Mrs. Anderson

"Wait a minute she replied." and reached down under her bed and pulled out a wooden oiled box with a gold latch and opened it which revealed two torpedo-shaped glass butt-plugs that were hollow at the ends, along with two anal hooks attached to thin chains with leather bracelets, a silver cock ring, and two burlesque masks.

How kinky I thought, and classy! Typical of Mrs. Anderson she was all but class as was her gorgeous friend.

Mrs. Anderson then jumped back into the doggy-style position. As I took both of the butt-plugs, the women turned around and faced me from the doggy style position and reminded me of demons from out of a horror movie, the way their necks turned around so eagerly.

I placed both of the butt plugs in their mouths one at a time and they began sucking the glass in the same manner in which they sucked my cock, with passion. Then they turned around and dropped their heads with their hair falling over their faces, awaiting what was coming next.

I gently rubbed my cock head against both of their pretty assholes, my pre-cum serving as a lubricant. I spat on both of their assholes and with the already lubed up buttplugs from their saliva, began to slowly insert them one at a time.

I slowly wriggled both of them in as they playfully squirmed. I stood back admiring my work with the see-through hollow, glass buttplugs gaping their assholes and their thongs still covering their pussies.

It was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen. I looked across to the bedside table and saw a vase of flowers and had a lightbulb moment.

"Hold on a minute I have an idea," I said, as I strutted over to the table and removed two flowers, a hot pink and peach rose, I placed them into the hollow openings of the butt plugs. They weren't hollow all the way through so the stems eventually met a glass wall so they couldn't do any damage to their beautiful colon walls. I'd created a masterpiece; two beautiful mature broads, their gaping asses serving as vases.

I couldn't help myself and removed my phone and took a picture for my wank bank later on, to which they both consented.

I think Mrs. Anderson would have appreciated one for her downstairs spa room to match the other erotic prints on the walls.

They looked so perfect with their mature bubble butts in the doggy style position; each time they slightly moved, three beautiful skin folds appeared on each side of their hips, something you wouldn't see in the skin of younger women I'd been with before.

I removed their thongs so they were halfway down their thighs and began licking their pussies, alternating between the two, with my nose being so close to the flowers in their asses the smell was delightful. A mixture of fresh flowers, perfume, pussy, and ass! I was in heaven! It surely was a sensory overload, I couldn't wait to fuck them both!

I had my souvenir photo and removed the flowers and placed Mrs. Anderson down on her back on the bed with Vanessa in the missionary position on top of her. Vanessa then positioned herself into doggy style whilst on top of Mrs. Anderson, this allowed perfect access to both of their vaginas, and which each thrust, I began to exit and enter the other, driving them both insane.

I wanted the moment to last forever and remembered seeing the steel cock ring in the wooden box and removed it and placed it over my thick shaft then pulled it down to the base, thus making my cock even harder and allowing me to fuck the mature bitches even longer and pleasing them both.

My dick was soaked in both of their pussy juices to the point there was foam covering the base and my public region.

I told them both to maneuver themselves on all fours and turn around so they were facing me. As I stood at the end of the bed, I reached down and placed both of the burlesque masks on their faces and took the anal hooks, and inserted them so the chains were running across their backs and up over their heads. I then attached the leather bracelets to my wrists as they both began sucking my cock and licking my balls.

I applied pressure and tugged the hooks and it made me feel so powerful, these mature bitches were in complete control and responding to my every tug through their most sensitive and private areas--their assholes! Which I had complete control over. They moaned, sucked, and licked harder with each tug.

It had begun raining outside so there was zero guilt about us spending the entire day inside fucking, it was as if nature had intended it and the moment was perfect.

I could feel myself about to cum as they held their mouths open like those plastic carnival clowns you see at the circus awaiting ping pong balls or baby birds awaiting food from their mother, instead they received my hard dick.

In one mouth and into the other, their eyes looking familiar to the plastic carnival clowns and rolling in the back of their heads through their sexy bandit-styled burlesque masks.

I pulled out of their mouths' for the last time and tilted their heads back and sprayed them hard, all over their mature turkey skin necks and double D breasts.

At first thick white cum followed by much lighter, clearer cum, in what seemed like an eternity. The orgasm ripped through my entire body and made my feet tingle.

I was so hard and horny that even after ejaculating, my erection never went down and they continued to lick the cum off my cock and clean me like the pair of sex kittens they were, I grimaced as it almost became too much.

I needed a break for a moment and was exhausted from the powerful orgasm as were 'the girls' as I called them, much to their delight being the mature women they were, they thought I was ever so sweet.

The three of us laid down in the spooning position with their anal hooks still in place so I could tug them at will and I began to hold Vanessa with Mrs. Anderson behind me kissing my neck and scratching my back until we all started to doze off with the sound of the rain hitting the roof and beating against the window.

There was not a shred of jealousy in the air; only love, as I was theirs to share and we were all each other's to share.