Turning Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess that's the best idea," Charlie said as he finished up his breakfast. "Could you imagine the look on Kenny's face if he could've seen us last night?" he added, changing the subject.

"Fuck Kenny!" David said as he finished his coffee.

"Nah, I'd rather fuck you," Charlie grinned.

David paused with the coffee cup in his hand. That was the one thing they hadn't done last night. He seldom bottomed since it really wasn't his thing, but there had been exceptions to that rule.

"Okay, but just this once," he said with a smile as he put down the cup.

Charlie's eyes totally lit up at the opportunity.

"Okay, maybe twice but that's where I draw the line," David found himself saying.

"Sure, David, anything you say," Charlie assured him.

Come Monday morning, both David and Charlie arrived at work at their normal times. Each carried a secret smile for the other and wondered what any of their co-workers would think if they knew that only a few hours before, they had both climbed out of the same bed.

END