Turning Point Ch. 02

Story Info
Sherry decides to break it off with Charlie.
8.7k words
4.71
2.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Disclaimer: All characters depicted are over 18, etc. etc. Enjoy!

Author's Note: Special thanks to Novella23 for the inspiration for this story as well as the encouragement and editing. Be sure to check out his stories for more in this theme.

=====================

I got into my car and just sat there as I watched Charlie pull away in her Miata. My body still tingled and her scent lingered for a few more moments. I breathed it in and closed my eyes. What was I doing? Images from the past twenty-four hours flashed through my head. Going on a date with this enchanting, confident woman almost ten years younger than me. Getting drunk literally and figuratively with her and, then, this morning, the most intense sexual experience of my life.

I found myself squeezing a breast and realized I was still horny. After all that, my body wanted more. The thought of her touch, what she did to me, what I did to her, all of it fueled a hunger I'd never felt before.

Now I needed to go back home, back to Jim. He would want to hear all the details. That idea sparked something too. I knew it would get him excited and would lead to more.

It was a long drive back to the house since the restaurant and club were in a neighboring town and I had plenty of time to imagine how the conversation with Jim was going to go. I would tell him about everything we did and how it felt. He would start to fondle me and gradually increase until we ended up in bed. That would be wonderful too.

At home, the scene went just as I expected. Jim was incredibly turned on by my descriptions and we ended up moving to the bedroom. Looking back, I realized that Jim had been fantasizing about his wife with another woman and had been nudging me in this direction ever since I expressed interest. It was clearly a strong kink for him. I got excited talking about it and reliving the experience but Jim was as aroused or more than I was.

After that, I honestly thought I was over it. I loved my husband. I enjoyed sex with him and he was always romantic and conscientious. I could chalk up this event as a time of sexual curiosity that had been satisfied and I could now move on with my normal life. I laid down beside Jim that night, content and exhausted.

===========

The schedule at work had been back-to-back emergencies that morning but we finally had a break. After double-checking that all equipment was accounted for and disposing of all consumables, I was the last one to leave the theater. I went into the changing room to take off the OR scrubs and back into my everyday clothes.

I pulled the top off and sat on the bench to pull the bottoms off. In just my underwear and socks, I tossed the used garments into the appropriate bin. Just then, a form came around the bank of lockers. I looked up to see Charlie in her pink exercise gear.

"Charlie?" I said, confused. "What are you doing here?"

She just gave me a big smile and started walking toward me like a cat on the prowl. I was frozen just watching her approach. I knew what that body, those lips, those hands, what she could do to me and my own body responded. I felt my excitement rise as she came within reach of me but this was my workplace. I couldn't let this happen, not here.

"Charlie, I...," but the words stuck in my throat.

She stood in front of me, her chest at my eye level, and rested her fingers on my shoulders. They barely touched me but I felt like I was being held in place. I looked up into those beautiful hazel eyes.

"I...I don't think...," I tried but a finger touched my lips and I went silent once again.

Her hands left me long enough to pull her sports bra over her head, freeing her perfectly shaped breasts just inches in front of me. I could no longer look up at her, I could only stare straight ahead, my eyes moving from one orb to the other. Her hands were beside my head then guiding it forward. I licked my lips and let them part as her stiff nipple slipped between them.

I closed my eyes as I applied some suction and let my tongue tease the tip. I was rewarded with her appreciative mew and a hand running through my brown hair to the back of my head. She gently mashed her breast against my face.

"I know you want me," Charlie said quietly above me as she pushed some hair away from my eyes.

I looked up and nodded slowly not wanting to let go of her nipple.

"I know you can't resist me," she continued.

I moved my head from side to side.

Then I was on my back on the bench. My bra was gone and Charlie was pulling my panties off. My legs fell back, one foot on either side of the bench. I was essentially naked in a shared changing area of my hospital but I couldn't bring myself to stop her.

Charlie slid down my prone form making her breasts rake down my collarbone to my chest. Our faces slowly lined up and she smiled sweetly down at me, her blond ponytail extending down on one side. I felt trapped but escape was the furthest thing from my mind. Our breath merged with our lips millimeters from contact.

"Give me your tongue," she ordered.

I didn't even consider how silly of an action that was before extending my tongue toward her mouth. She just waited there not moving while I stretched to her, my tongue grazing her lips and teeth. Then she closed her mouth and sucked my tongue into her mouth. Her head tilted slightly to one side and she moved down forcing me to open my mouth wider to allow her to engulf me. It was like some alien was trying to suck out my brains through my mouth and, fuck, if I wasn't turned on by it.

The blonde started to bob her head up and down my tongue. Her pelvis, firmly lodged between my legs, pressed against my sex making me lift up onto my toes as she ground into me. In seconds, I was groaning lewdly from the sensation of her body undulating on top of me.

Then it just stopped as Charlie sat up between my legs. As she rose, she ran her hands down my body, over my chest to my stomach. For a moment, we both just looked at each other breathing hard. Suddenly, the blonde got up off the bench and turned away while swinging a leg over me. She was naked as well. When had she taken her pants off?

In an instant, her toned legs were on either side of my face and her delicate smooth flower was lowering closer. I found myself lifting my head to reach it sooner and parting her lips with my tongue. At nearly the same moment, I felt Charlie's tongue dive into my hole. Again, I was on my toes as those talented lips went to work on my most sensitive area.

I did my best to match her movements and give her the same pleasure I was feeling but I was soon moaning as much as licking. My orgasm began to build, it was only a matter of time before I exploded.

It was only then that I remembered where we were and hoped I wouldn't make too much noise. I leaned my head back at the last moments before my imminent release and realized we were no longer in the changing room, we were in the middle of an operating room theater. We were on an operating room table surrounded by people. In the room were doctors I respected and fellow nurses. The observation area was filled with other random coworkers and, right at the end of the table by my head, was my husband, Jim.

Despite the shock, I was too close and Charlie wasn't stopping. I screamed and jerked awake. The bedroom was quiet around me and Jim was softly snoring facing away. At least I hadn't screamed for real, only in the dream.

I got up and went to the restroom in an attempt to calm down even though I really didn't need to go. I sat on the toilet and noticed just how soaked I was down there. I reached down and touched my clit feeling the wetness. My hand lingered as my mind replayed parts of the dream, already starting to fade, and blending the images with memories of the previous day.

Damnit, Charlie, what are you doing to me, I thought. In no time, I was trembling through a climax with her face looking up at me from between my legs. It wasn't a large orgasm or even, really, that satisfying, but it was nice and did relax me enough to let me fall back to sleep.

I tossed and turned the rest of the night with thoughts of the pretty blonde woman who turned my world upside down. By the time the alarm went off, I had come to the conclusion that this relationship was too dangerous. What if she did show up at my work like in the dream or in some location nearby where people we know could see us? I couldn't risk the nice life Jim and I had built. Even if he was fine with it, others wouldn't be as understanding. It could affect my job, my social life, Jim's business.

"So, are you going to see Charlie again?" Jim asked later that morning as we dressed.

He was trying to be nonchalant but couldn't hide the twinge of excitement in his question. I finished slipping on my utterly unappealing work shoes and started to leave the bedroom.

"I don't know," I answered as casually as possible. "Probably not."

"Why? I thought you really liked her," Jim pointed out as he followed me into the living room. "You said it was amazing."

"It was," I admitted, turning to him, "but...now I've experienced it and...I'm perfectly happy with just you."

I gave Jim a quick kiss to emphasize my point and turned to leave before he could continue the conversation. I got halfway out the door and realized I had forgotten my keys in my haste and had to go back and grab them.

Once in the car, I had a decision to make. I could handle this. I was going to go to the coffee shop and just go about my normal routine. If Charlie showed up, I would be nice but tell her that we couldn't see each other again.

I drove to the coffee shop, put in my order, and sat at my usual table. The same table where we had met. The same table where Charlie had pressed her knee into my sex and I had done the same to her. No, I couldn't let my thoughts go in that direction, I needed to be strong. I looked around, spied another empty table, and moved to that one.

As usual, I was just before the morning rush hit and got my drink relatively quickly. I sat cradling the warm cup and tried to relax. This time to just breathe and enjoy the coffee before work was an important part of my morning routine but it now had an added element. This is where I met Charlie, the bubbly blonde who looked like something out of a fitness magazine in her perfectly coordinated workout clothes that left just the right amount to the imagination.

I had to get my mind off of her, I thought, as I looked up at the door wondering if she would be walking through it this morning. I wasn't sure if I hoped she would or not.

By the time I finished my drink and got up to leave, I was no longer unsure; I was most definitely disappointed that I didn't get to see her today. It was probably for the best. At least that's what I told myself as I drove to work.

As I pulled into a parking spot at the hospital, my phone dinged. When I saw that it was a text from Charlie, I got a little rush and then chastised myself mentally for my weakness. Even so, I couldn't ignore it and opened up the text.

Charlie: I had a great time yesterday. You were 🤩

Charlie: I can't wait to show you my toys 😉

I wasn't sure how to reply. I needed to talk to her, break whatever this was off but I couldn't do it over text.

Me: Can we get together somewhere private?

As soon as I hit the send button I realized what that could sound like. Fuck, it already had the "Read" indicator on the message!

I started to clarify when another message appeared.

Charlie: my aren't we needy 😏

I sighed and finished my attempt to save myself.

Me: To talk

Me: Not the coffee shop

Charlie: my place is private 😈

Charlie: jk! How about my gym tomorrow morning instead of the shop

Charlie: almost no one there early and I'll bring the coffee

I replied that that would be fine and she gave me the address.

===========

That night at dinner, Jim tried to convince me to continue seeing Charlie.

"Have you decided whether you want to keep...you know...meeting up with the blonde?" Jim asked.

"I've decided that I shouldn't see her anymore," I replied then paused before adding, "the whole situation scares me."

"Why?" Jim looked genuinely puzzled.

"Why?! Oh, maybe because someone we know might see us together," I pointed out. I thought the repercussions would be obvious but, apparently, I needed to lay them out. "Because both our reputations would be ruined which could jeopardize both our careers."

"I think you're overreacting," Jim said, holding up his hands in a gesture of surrender. "It's 2024, not the 1950s. People are way more tolerant, no one will care that you're bisexual."

I looked at him like he was an idiot.

"This isn't about being bisexual, Jim. It's about me cheating on my husband!"

"But you're not cheating," he said like it mattered. "I want you to have fun." Then he got a devilish look in his eyes and I knew the truth was coming. "Besides, we have great sex when you're thinking about other women. I...kinda want more of that," his voice trailed off as he got a bit embarrassed by his admission.

I couldn't help but smirk at his boyish look like he had just done something naughty.

"Our neighbors and friends don't know any of that, Jim," I said but my tone was much less aggressive. "And unless you intend on sending out an announcement saying, 'ignore my wife's philandering behavior because I want her to...have sex with other women,' then I think it's best if I stop seeing her."

"Can you though?" Jim said and reached for his phone.

He pulled up the picture Charlie made me send to him to make sure he really was okay with us. It was a picture of her in her workout clothes holding a sheet of paper with the words, 'I'm going to FUCK your wife' written in large letters.

"Look at that body," Jim went on holding up the picture to me. "If she were straight and had come on to me, I'm not sure if I could have resisted."

My eyes traced her curves and my hands remembered how they felt, all soft and smooth. My tongue remembered the taste of her and it moistened my lips involuntarily. I wanted to chastise Jim for admitting that he would so easily succumb, but wasn't that exactly what I did? Even if Jim had given his blessing, I was still easily seduced by this pretty twenty-five-year-old blonde woman.

I wasn't really that scared about being caught by the neighbors, that could be managed. I was scared of being caught by Charlie. I felt something when I was with her that went against everything I had grown up believing about myself. I was a smart, successful, and self-assured woman. My marriage was a true partnership built on love and respect. Charlie made me want to forget about all of that and just be hers while we were together. When she was around, I would do almost anything to make her happy. That's what scared me the most and was, I realized, even now making me wet.

But I couldn't tell Jim any of that. I couldn't admit how weak she made me and how much I wanted it. I steeled myself and answered.

"I've made up my mind. We're going to meet at her gym tomorrow morning and I'll let her know then."

Jim knew better than to push it after that and the table went silent for a while until I brought up some silly question about a sports team he liked.

===========

The next morning I got up a little early and nervously put on my exercise clothes, underwear, a gray pair of yoga pants, and a t-shirt tied in a knot above my stomach. I put my dark brown hair into a ponytail and looked at myself in the mirror. At thirty-four I could still pass for a woman Charlie's age and, I had to admit, this outfit showed off my body in a way I wasn't used to in my everyday nurse's clothes.

I packed a bag with my work gear and headed to the address Charlie had given me. It was a large gym in a fairly well-to-do neighborhood across town. On parking and getting out of my car, I noticed Charlie sitting on a bench near the door. She saw me as well, gave me a big wave, and stood up.

As I came closer, she looked me up and down and gave a little whistle.

"Mmm, hmm, you look yummy!" the blonde exclaimed as I came within arms reach and we hugged.

I blushed but was also pleased with her reaction. The hug lasted just a couple of seconds more than a friendly greeting and in that time I became aware of the feel of the younger woman's body against mine. I was already doubting my resolve.

We separated and Charlie slipped her arm around my waist.

"Come on, let's get all sweaty," she said in a way that dripped with innuendo.

She led me through the doors and to the reception desk where she scanned a tag on her keychain and then grabbed a clipboard to put my name on a guest list.

"Morning, Charlie," a young man said as he came back to the desk from some other task. "Oh, and you brought a friend. Can I give you a tour?"

"Back off, Andy," Charlie replied in mock admonishment, "she's just visiting, not a member prospect."

The boy deflated and shrugged.

"Fine," he said and started to turn away then looked back up. "Oh, just so you know, we haven't turned on the sauna yet, so if you want to use it, let Emma know about ten minutes beforehand."

"Right-O, thanks," Charlie acknowledged with a two-fingered salute and then grabbed my hand.

She pulled me to the locker room where we stowed our bags. I heard her locker close and I reached to close mine. As the door clanged, I felt a hand on my butt and whirled around putting my back against the metal doors. Charlie stepped in close one knee lifting to stroke my outer thigh as her hands pressed against the lockers just under my armpits.

"If you were trying to get my attention with that outfit, it worked," she breathed as her face got close to mine.

"Uhh," was all I could get out.

My brain was still recovering from the surprise and her closeness. I was frozen watching her lips come closer. Just as I was closing my eyes for the imminent kiss, I felt her tongue flick my upper lip. Then she pushed off and stepped back. I was confused and upset.

Damnit, Sherry, I told myself, I was here to break it off with her and I just stood there letting her kiss me. Worse, I was disappointed when she didn't.

"So," Charlie started, "what's your routine like? Where do you want to start?"

"Um, I...don't really work out," I admitted. "My routine is my job."

"Damn, girl!" she exclaimed looking me up and down again. "Respect!"

Charlie turned and headed for the door grabbing a small towel on the way.

"I guess you'll just have to keep up with me then," she said with a smile over her shoulder.

I had to jog to keep up with her but caught up as she walked into the weights area. There was one other person in the room way over on the side with the really large weights. This guy was nothing but muscle and, frankly, looked a little freakish. He looked over when we entered but then went right back to his own routine.

After some stretching, Charlie went to the wall and picked out two 10-pound weights then handed one to me. We went to an open mat and she had me face her.

"Just do what I do," she said.

She put her legs a little apart, held the barbell between both hands at her chest, and squatted. I followed suit making sure to touch my elbows to my knees just as she had. This wasn't so bad. That's what I thought until we got to the third set of fifteen reps. My legs were burning and I was having to force myself to keep touching my elbows to my knees. Charlie wasn't even breathing hard.

Then we did some dumbbell bench presses before coming back to the mat. Now my legs and arms were burning.

"Don't worry," Charlie encouraged on seeing my fatigue, "you get to lie down for the next one."

I mirrored her again as she lay on her back with the same dumbbell resting on her pelvis and knees bent. Then she lifted her butt until her body formed one straight line. I followed her lead.