Turning the Tables Ch. 06

Story Info
Mary's mind tears itself apart, and the experiment expands.
14.6k words
4.59
9.4k
19

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/07/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEATH26
DEATH26
197 Followers

Welcome, or welcome back! Sorry this one took longer than expected, through a combination of unexpected conflicts and writers block, I ended up falling behind, and decided to just skip a week on my publication schedule. Chapter seven should be out next Wednesday like my schedule dictates, but you never know. If I take intentional breaks, I'll make sure to announce it.

I am considering bundling Chapter 1&2 together and fixing the writing and format problems in them, then republishing them, and am wondering what you think. As you probably remember, I added a bunch of new intro stuff last time, so the story proper doesn't start until the long line of dashes. Before that are character descriptions, previous chapter descriptions, and command lists.

Disclaimers: I do not condone any of the illegal actions taken in this story, and in fact find them to be deplorable. To be specific, any consensual gay shit has my full stamp of support, the mind control slavery does not. This is a work of fiction, any similarities to real life events or people is purely coincidental.

Test Administer Eric Alexis is a white male of average facial features, standing around 5'11, with an athletic, but not extremely muscled, build, short black hair, blue eyes, a nine inch long dick. He is a certifiable genius, with a (if your being nitpicky about it) literally impossible amount of achievements under his belt at 19, including a PHD in robotics engineering, and inventing the devices used in this story.

Newly minted Assistant Test Administer, Ali, Mary's best friend and Eric's top slave is a 5'5, tanned Italian, with 30C breasts, toned waist developed through years of yoga, firm ass, sparkling emerald eyes, and brunette hair. In the first chapter, her hair was described as being held in a frankly ridiculous braid, which hid its length, but has since been modified to be a waist length pony tail. Also, she is canonically bi, I just forgot to mention that in any of the previous chapters for some reason.

Trial Set 2, Mary Alexis, who is Eric's sister, stands an even five feet tall, has acrobatic build gained from seven years of doing cheerleading and acrobatics, waist length scarlet red hair that she usually keeps braided back, blue eyes just like her brothers, 32DD breasts, and tight waist that swells out into a firm ass, followed by gorgeous toned legs. She is also canonically bi.

Trial Set 3, Imae, is a 20 year old 5'2 Japanese girl with dyed green hair in a pixie cut, and pale green eyes. Her breasts are slightly larger than b cup, a slight hourglass shape through her waist, and a small, but still firm, ass. She got disowned when her parents discovered she was pan, and willingly had the chip implanted.

Trial Set 4, Jada, is a 5'6, 19 year old black girl with C cup boobs, and a toned ass. She wears her hair in long flowing dreadlocks that reached halfway down her spine, and gained a muscular figure from thirteen years of playing volleyball. Additionally, she is intensely homophobic, a trait that has caused a lot of anger from Eric.

Potential Trial Set 1 Subjects, Cho Ji-Hu and Cho Ji-Hye are a pair of identical Korean twin girls, both with flowing brown hair that reached just past their shoulders, light brown eyes, modest b cup boobs, and shapely, if small, asses. They were both thin and athletic, having done cross country for years, and stand 5'3. They have yet to be implanted with the chips.

Previously: In Chapter 1 Eric returned home during winter break with chips that control actions to his family home with the intention to enslave his sister, and her friends. Eric is also using this circumstances to experiment with the psychological effects of his chip. That night, he implanted Ali and Mary, and immediately took control of Ali. He fucked her, and then ordered her to stay in the Alexis home throughout the break, while the Alexis parents are on vacation.

In Chapter 2, which was accidentally nearly entirely in italics, existing as an object lesson of why you should at least skim the preview of your stories before submitting them, Ali complies with Eric's order. When she returns, she and Eric fuck, and then he has her trick Mary into his room, where he forces Ali to fuck Mary, while Mary is programmed not to notice. Before this, Ali explained to Eric that she understood he had done something to her, and after this, Eric explained his chips, while Mary was in the shower.

In Chapter 3, Eric made a bet with Ali, to get Mary eating out of her cunt and calling her Mistress in a day. To support her, Ali was given three commands she could request from Eric that would be added to Mary, so long as they didn't make it too easy. Through these commands, Ali got Mary incredibly aroused, helped her cum, and then used that aftermath to get Mary to agree to eat her out while wearing a dog collar. When they were done, Ali tied Mary up and went off to take a shower.

During this process, Eric went to a shady BDSM club, and met Imae. He then persuaded her to get the chip implanted, and took her back to her hotel. While at the hotel, they fucked, and Imae became exited when she learned Eric had multiple slaves.

In Chapter 4, Mary intended to cut things off with Ali, but failed to do so because she was too aroused. The next morning, Eric and Imae arrived at the home, finding Ali downstairs and Mary in the bath. Ali explained the previous days events to Eric while Imae ate her out, and then both of them sucked off Eric. When Ali attempted to go back upstairs, she collapsed due to the effects of heroin withdrawal, and was taken to the guest room, where Imae cuddled with her, initiating an adorable gay ship, if I do say so myself.

At the same time, Eric took care of Mary, who was naked, and began fantasizing about Eric fucking her. The next day, the gay ship continues, and Ali, Mary, and Eric eat breakfast together, with Mary having commands that make her very aroused around Eric. Due to said commands, she accidentally almost called Eric Master, and got deeply embarrassed. After they finish eating, Mary rapidly retreated upstairs, and Eric and Ali talked for a bit, laughing about how uncomfortable Mary obviously was.

In Chapter 5, while Mary did laps in the pool and Imae ate, Ali gave advice to Eric on the experiment, and was promoted to Assistant Test Administer. Following her advice, Eric began planning how to add his neighbors, the Jones' and the Cho's, to his experiment. Eric went to the Jones' home, and chipped Jada. While waiting for the chip to activate, Eric learned that Jada was intensely homophobic and had sent death threats to gay students.

When Jada's chip activated, he ass fucked her, forced her to cum for a half hour, set up cameras and lock controllers throughout her home. When he was done, he set up an order that would force her to chip her father when he got home. After that, he set off to the Cho's home, setting up a camera that allowed him to spy on who was coming and leaving, in order to find an opportunity to chip the twins.

When Eric left to his neighbor's home, Ali manipulated Mary into begging to be fucked like a slave once more, and when Mary came, she cried out Eric's name. Ali then leveraged this to get Mary thinking about trying to become Eric's slave. She then went to the shower to think, while Ali went to go have sex with Imae. Mary decided that she would be nice to Eric, doing favors and such, but didn't necessarily need to submit to him.

Ali's Current Commands:

You will not leave the property without the express permission of Eric.

You will not cum without Eric's permission.

You cannot feel or touch the nape of your neck.

You will stand at rest with your arms behind your back as if they are bound, your shoulders moved back thrusting out your tits, your legs spread, and your chin raised.

You will walk like a model on a runway at all times.

You will become wet at the thought of being a slave, especially to Eric.

You will do anything Eric asks, and if it is a permanent command, it will be added to this list.

You will not tell anyone about anything that is happening to you and Mary without Eric's express permission.

You will not block any communication with Eric.

You will always be honest with Eric.

You may not do heroin, and may only drink alcohol with Eric's express permission.

You will not experience any symptoms of heroin withdrawal, except for slight muscle aches.

Mary's Current Commands:

You will not leave the house without notifying Eric or Ali first.

You will not come without Eric's or Ali's permission.

You cannot feel or touch the nape of your neck.

You will stand at rest with your arms behind your back as if they are bound, your shoulders moved back thrusting out your tits, your legs spread, and your chin raised.

You will walk like a model on a runway at all times.

You will become wet at brother on sister domination, master on slave domination, brother on sister sex, the thought of being a slave to your brother, and the thought of otherwise submitting to your brother.

You may not do heroin, and may only drink alcohol with Eric's express permission.

Making Ali happy makes you feel generally good and aroused.

Every time Ali touches you, you get exponentially more aroused.

Whenever Eric touches you, you will become aroused.

Whenever Eric touches you, the area around where he touches you will experience a tenth as much pain as normal for the next hour.

While in your room with the door closed, you cannot hear anything originating outside your room.

Every time you look at Eric, you get aroused.

Imae's Current Commands:

You will not leave the property without the express permission of Eric.

You will not cum without Eric's permission.

You cannot feel or touch the nape of your neck.

You will stand at rest with your arms behind your back as if they are bound, your shoulders moved back thrusting out your tits, your legs spread, and your chin raised, unless you are standing in another stance designed to please Eric.

You will walk like a model on a runway at all times, unless you are walking in another way designed to please Eric.

You will become wet at the thought of being a slave, especially to Eric.

You will do anything Eric asks, and if it is a permanent command, it will be added to this list.

You will not mention the chip, the nature of your relationship with Eric, or the nature of Eric's relationship with any other slaves to anyone without Eric's express permission.

You will not block any communication with Eric.

You will always be honest with Eric.

Physical contact with Eric makes you incredibly aroused.

You will not gag while preforming oral sex.

You are to follow any orders you receive from Ali unless they contradict an order Eric has given you. Eric's orders can override Ali's.

Jada's Current Commands:

You will not leave the property you are currently on without Eric's permission, unless you are traveling directly between the property of the Jones' and the Alexis'.

You will not cum without Eric's permission.

You cannot feel or touch the nape of your neck, nor can you make any other attempts to remove the chip there.

You will become wet at the thought of being a slave, especially to Eric.

You will do anything Eric asks, and if it is a permanent command, it will be added to this list.

You will not mention the chip, the nature of your relationship with Eric, or the nature of Eric's relationship with any other slaves to anyone without Eric's express permission.

You will not act in any manner different than the way you normally act while around anyone other than Eric, Ali, or Imae.

You will not block any communication with Eric.

You will always be honest with Eric.

Physical contact with Eric makes you incredibly aroused.

You cannot make any attempts to cause physical harm to Eric or any other person controlled by his chips.

You may make no attempt to hide your pleasure from Eric.

You will enjoy anal sex just as much as regular sex, and it will arouse you just as much.

You will enjoy sex with Eric, Ali, Imae, or Mary more than any sex you ever had before you were chipped.

You cannot clean with anything but your tongue until 7:00 PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jada

Jada found herself unable to suppress a moan as she licked her own cum off of the floor. She was endlessly furious that, despite the fact that Eric had effectively raped her, forcing her into sexual slavery that he had admitted would probably never end, she was still incredibly wet.

While she understood that the chip he had implanted her with was controlling her body, the memory of the orgasm it had given her was still fresh in her mind. In the numbing haze of pleasure, she had absolutely lost track of how long she had been cumming, but when she was getting water, she guessed that it had lasted around half an hour.

Despite the horror of her scenario, she couldn't deny, no matter how much she tried, that she had very much enjoyed it, at least physically. The fact that she had spent the last twenty minutes licking up the cum she had left on the ground was a hard point to ignore.

When she finally licked up the last of her own juices, Jada stood up, stretching, before walking to the kitchen to get more water while pulling the duct tape off her neck. At this point she wasn't even sure what was real and what was the chip.

After throwing away the duct tape and putting away her glass, Jada grabbed her discarded clothes and went up to her room. Seeing the paper and bag, she read the orders, and she felt a cold feeling run through her as she realized what Eric was going to force her to do.

"What the fuck does he want with my dad?" she muttered, the feeling getting worse.

Falling on her side, Jada pulled her legs into her chest, and began rocking back and forth, doing her best to take long, deep, breaths. She told herself there was nothing she could do about it, and that there was no point worrying about it, but still felt the grip of panic setting in.

Eric

Entering his most recent trial notes, Eric made sure to put the new behavioral notes for Ali, as well as any previous reference to her relationship with Imae in a separate document, before turning back to the cuddling girls.

Ali was stroking Imae's hair as the other girl slept, smiling at her. As if sensing his eyes on them, Imae stirred, and moved in closer against Ali, who kissed Imae's forehead before whispering something in her ear.

The Japanese girl looked behind her and squeaked when she saw Eric sitting at his desk, rolling out of bed and onto the ground. She bowed her her head to the floor and said, "I'm sorry Master, I didn't know you were here."

As Ali sat up smiling amusedly, Eric laughed and said, "It's fine. I can't get mad at Ali for spoiling you a little bit after she did so well with Mary."

"Thank you Master," responded Ali, sliding off the bed, and assuming a kneeling position next to Imae, legs spread, palms up. Imae straightened up and assumed the same position.

Looking at the both of them appraisingly, Eric very much wanted to fuck them both, but sadly, "Mary will be getting out of the shower relatively soon. Ali, you need to go get dressed and do something downstairs so she won't see you coming out of my room."

Pouting, Ali stood up saying, "Yes Master," before going off to the guest room to get dressed.

Looking at Imae, who was still wearing a white under-boob strapless crop top, and a, now cum stained, white mini skirt, Eric said, "Stand up."

Once she complied, Eric said, "Hold whatever position I put you in, unless it causes you physical pain. If it does, you may move to the closest position that doesn't, and hold there."

Eric walked forwards, and moved Imae's arms up, before pulling her top off. Her modest boobs bounced lightly as the elastic fabric that held them down was removed. He then pushed on her exposed boobs, causing her to bend backwards until she fell onto his bed.

Once she was on his bed, he pulled off the skirt, tossing it to the side, before grabbing her ankles, and pulling them as far apart as he could before he noticed her wincing. He then pushed her legs forwards, so that her legs touched the bed next to her torso. As soon as he let go, Imae's legs moved several inches upwards, visibly quivering as Imae tried to stop herself from moving her legs back up.

Circling aroud to the other side of the bed, Eric pulled Imae back, pulling her head back so that it was upside down off the edge of the bed. He grabbed her arms and pulled them down so that she was holding onto the underside of the bedframe, and then stepped back to look at her.

After a couple of mild repositioning, satisfied with his work, Eric pulled out his cock, lined it up with her mouth, and thrust into her throat. Imae moaned loudly in response, and Eric began face fucking his posed, immobile, Japanese slave.

Continuing until he was on the edge of orgasm, Eric pulled out, precum and her own spit dripping off his cock onto Imae's face. Eric moved around onto the bed, waiting a few moments to back off of his orgasm, Eric grabbed Imae's waist so she wouldn't fall off the bed, and thrust into her cunt, causing her to moan even louder.

Again, Eric pulled out right before he came, his slave panting. This time, after waiting a few moments, he pushed into her ass, eliciting a scream that combined shock, pain, and intense arousal. He thrust with regular intensity into her asshole until, again, he was on the edge of orgasm, at which point, he circled back around to her head.

Eric continued this cycle, fucking all of her holes one by one until he felt like his dick was going to fully explode, at which point, he pulled out of her pussy, and sprayed cum all over her torso. Strand after strand of thick, white cum erupted from his cock, leaving Imae covered in his cum.

Panting, Eric climbed off of the bed, and pulled his clothes back on. He then pulled Imae forward a bit on the bed, so that her head wasn't upside down anymore, and said, "Don't move," before walking out of his room, leaving the panting girl on his bed, unable to move, unable to orgasm, covered in his semen.

A short time after he left Imae in his room, Eric heard the shower shut off, and grinned at his good timing as he strolled downstairs to wait for his sister.

Mary

Turning off the shower, Mary sighed happily. For the first time since this mess began, both sides of her mind were operating in unison. They both agreed that they should be nice to Eric, and they both agreed that they owed Eric at least a few favors.

Drying herself off, Mary put her long scarlet hair in a waterfall braid, admiring herself in the mirror. When she got into her room, she pulled on a crop red latex tube top, red fishnet stockings, and a black leather miniskirt. She was wearing red panties to stop any of her pussy juices from dripping, and threw on a red and black plaid button up that didn't reach any lower than her tube top.

Looking at her outfit, she decided she would put on some jewelry, so she put on a pair of ruby dangling earrings and a matching red and gold choker with a small ruby hanging from the front. She balanced the voices in her head by telling herself that it didn't necessarily mean she was trying to send Eric signals, it just went well with her outfit.

Skipping downstairs, she found Ali and Eric talking about school, catching the end of Eric saying, "I'm sorry, did you just say you're the valedictorian?"

"No, I said that if I had quit heroin over summer break, I might have been the valedictorian," answered Ali. She was wearing a tight orange take top that stretched over her skin, and red gym shorts that fully defined her rather shapely ass. Mary wasn't sure if she had managed to outdo Ali this time, but she thought so.

DEATH26
DEATH26
197 Followers