Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she finished getting ready Alex clicked on the button and posted the most conservative picture she ever shared on Turnons. She knew this wasn't going to last.

DarkPassenger: you're ready to go then?

SluttyAlex: Yes.

DarkPassenger: So you're going to shop at H&M.

SluttyAlex: Yes.

Let's get this over with.

DarkPassenger: Just to be sure add another picture showing you're following rules regarding underwear.

Of course. As she lowered the top of the dress and raised the hem, Alex noticed how her mind didn't even try to rebel to the idea of posting a revealing picture, and yet how it affected her state of arousal, even more so now she knew her audience was greatly larger than before.

Briefly after she clicked again on the "post proof" button and uploaded the pic, the step was marked as complete. The photos showed up side by side on her feed; it looked just like some dressed/naked picture set you could find on Tumblr or something like that. She couldn't stop herself from wondering if some of that same content she used to browse as a mere lurker came from someone like her, some girl who just indulged in her fantasies one too many times and then was pushed off balance. That's exactly what happened to her, right?

DarkPassenger: Now, that's better. Onward.

Onward. The next step of her dare was available now.

*

You're allowed to bring along something to drink during your training, a small pouch or fanny bag for your cell, keys, public transportation tickets or cards and exactly £20, no other cash or cards.

I won't ask you for any proof this time. Don't make me regret it.

*

Alex had learned the hard way not to cross DarkPassenger, and this time it wasn't even that hard to please him. Weird maybe. She couldn't figure where this was going but for now her best chance was to play along.

*

The H&M store she picked was near the park and since it wasn't that late in the morning it wasn't even that packed.

The next step of the dare had 3 links in it.

*

There are three items you are going to purchase.

Mind: the links will only work once so follow the instructions to the letter or else you will fail the dare.

Once you're at the store look for a salesperson in the women's department. Tell him or her that you weren't able to find some items you wished to buy and ask if they could please fetch them for you. Then click on each link and show them the products. If they ask you which size, just tell them you don't know which size would suit you best, so let them pick the best fit for your body type.

Take the clothes to the changing room and click on Next.

*

Alex approached a girl in the H&M Basics area and followed DarkPassenger's lead.

- Hi.

- Hi, may I help you?

- Sorry to bother you, I was looking for a few things but I can't see'em anywhere.

- Sure, no problem.

- Here, I saved them.

Alex clicked on the first link and showed it to the girl while glancing at the screen to discover what was all that about. Cropped sports top, white: a short sleeveless top whose hem stopped right below the model's fairly small breasts without even touching her midriff. Then the second link: cropped sweatshirt, a black crew-neck sweatshirt that actually covered just arms and shoulders, stopping short of fully covering the chest of the model who was wearing a tight top underneath. And the third: sweatshirt shorts, light pink and white, a pair of small training shorts that resembled some vintage Adidas model, there was just one picture of the garment, not giving away anything about how they actually fit.

- Ok then, I have the top and the sweatshirt here. I can get the shorts from Kids.

- Oh, ok.

- It's alright. They're for you?

- Yes.

- I've got a pair myself, 14+ should suit you just right. Small for the tops?

- Yeah, I'm not sure how they'll fit.

- S should be fine.

The salesgirl walked away for a minute and came back talking on her earpiece.

- Andrew, could you get me a pair of pink sport shorts from Kids? Size 14, down to Women. Yeah the 7008. Customer's waiting by the changing rooms. Thanks.

Once inside the changing room Alex took a better look at the clothes. The shorts more than anything else did look tiny compared to her usual workout outfit, but before trying anything on she opened Turnons and completed this step of the dare.

*

You don't have to try anything on right now. Instead hang the clothes inside the changing room. Now take off your own dress and take a look at yourself in the mirror.

Can you believe that just a few days ago that image was for you alone and now you're sharing it, and so much more, with everybody else here? And yet this has been just a small step in a long journey. Today you're going to make another one.

How many times have you fantasised about showing off in public? What if I asked you to exit that changing room now, or leave the curtain open for anyone passing by to see?

Online exhibitionism is one thing, but the real thing? You've got just a small insignificant taste of it. Would you like a bigger bite? Would you push yourself to do it?

Next

*

He couldn't ask her that. She couldn't do something like that. She couldn't, but she had to admit that a part of her, no matter how tiny, no matter how crazy, hoped that by clicking Next she was condemning herself to be exposed, right there and right now.

Alex could feel distinctly the smallest drop of pleasure caressing her inner thigh, and she noticed that even without moving too much she was pressing one leg against the other. She didn't know if it was an attempt to heighten the impulse surging inside her, or to stop it. Did it take so little, just a glimpse of how close she was to the brink, to trigger that kind of excitement, to make her mind go places and her teeth bite her lip and her pussy leak?

Without moving any other muscle her trembling finger tapped on the button

*

No. You're not there yet, but you'll get closer, bit by bit, each passing day.

Now I want you to edge, and as soon as you get to the edge I want you to start a video. You don't have to show yourself. Show the items you just picked, just like you were doing a haul. Make sure the clothes and their sizes are clearly visible. And hold that edge, I want you one second away from climax the whole time.

And I want you to tell everybody why those clothes aren't revealing enough for someone like you. Tell them about a training outfit you'd wear in your fantasies, if you could live out one of them without consequences. I want you to be graphic and I want you to be honest and without shame, pick the sluttiest fantasy clothes you ever imagined for a scenario like this. Don't hold anything back, we'll do it as many times as we need to get out of you nothing but the most enticing image your mind and your aching pussy can create. *

Alex used to spend hours at night browsing Pornhub, Tumblr, countless blogs and sites all focused on exhibitionism, looking for pictures, videos and stories with her own peculiar take on the theme. She spent days fantasising about dozens of settings, hundreds of outfits. She had even told DarkPassenger about some of them. And the minute she saw the clothes handed to her she had started automatically creating a very specific scene in her head.

To some degree it was like an autonomous part of her brain during the day was always on alert, always working on some new material she could then dig out at night when she was alone in her bedroom. At least that's how it used to be.

In the last few days this background noise had been forced out, and she often found herself daydreaming about new implications of her actions, anticipating new possible dares, fearing them, yes, but at the same time being undeniably seduced by the thrill.

So as she read the new step of the dare an image was already taking shape in her head. Alex pictured herself at the park, stretching after a short warm-up run, wearing an outrageous training set, so small, so blatantly revealing. Her hand was already torturing her clit. In her current state it wasn't hard to reach the edge.

- I'm looking for a workout outfit.

She said as she started shooting, one hand holding the phone and the other buried inside her.

- This cropped top doesn't seem tight or see through enough though. I'd like something so tight it would clearly outline my nipples and areolas through the fabric, see through enough to...

She had to stop mid-sentence to take a deeper breath, she was basically panting already.

-...to let others notice I'm not wearing a bra from a distance.

As she moved on to the sweatshirt her fingers reached deeper inside her pussy caressing its inner walls relentlessly.

- This sweatshirt should be even shorter to be sure it doesn't provide any coverage, drawing even more attention to my tits. And I wish they sold spandex shorts here, something near to my skin colour and maybe a size too small.

Riding the edge was getting harder, she was on the verge of climax, she had to wrap it up. Unable to stop herself from moaning for the rest of the video Alex tried to finish hoping nobody was outside to hear her.

- So tight and tiny they would clinch to my skin, even more so as I sweat, not covering my ass at all and outlining my pussy lips, and it'd look like I was bottomless. And I would be ordered to wear a buttplug the whole time, feeling it inside me as I run, filled up, so...

She just had to stop, but she couldn't allow herself to cool down or she would've never found the courage to post that... confession. Quickly she clicked on the post proof button and uploaded the video.

DarkPassenger: Congratulations Alex! A great first take, I know you had it in you. Now quick, put your dress back on, it's time for the next part.

She wasn't trying on the clothes after all or posting any naked picture?

*

Do not try the clothes on, gather them and go back to the salesperson who helped you before. Tell her or him that you like the items you chose but they don't fit you well enough and you need a smaller size. Once you have the new sizes go back to the changing room.

*

Alex sincerely didn't have the time or enough cool heads to notice how fitted or loose the clothes actually were. She didn't even get a sense if they were the right size or not, but she didn't have a choice, even if she wanted to cheat the tags with the size were clearly visible on the video.

- So, is everything alright? - asked the salesgirl who was still arranging one of the stands

- No, yeah I like them a lot, but could you fetch me a smaller size?

- Sure, which one's too big?

- All of them actually.

The girl had a perplexed look on her face. She couldn't avoid staring at Alex for a second.

- Even the shorts?

- Yes.

Alex didn't look her directly in the eyes. She was probably imagining it, but in her head the girl knew everything: she knew Alex was just an exhibitionist slut that didn't really need new training shorts or other stuff, she just wanted to buy something so tight and revealing everybody would've seen what a showoff she was, and God knows what she was doing all that time back in the changing room.

When she was finally able to close the curtain again behind her back, after the new sizes were handed to her, Alex was breathing hard again. She took a look at the shorts: that's what concerned her the most and with a good reason, the 13yo size seemed so tiny she seriously doubted she could squeeze inside them.

*

Time for another haul video. This time it will be a little bit different. Point the camera at the mirror and get naked. Edge once, then take the shorts. Show them to the camera, show the size again and tell us how happy you are that they got at least a smaller size, then you can put them on. Then do another edge rubbing your pussy through the shorts and put the top on following the same steps. Then another one before putting your sweatshirt on, same requirements. Once you're completely dressed try to actually finger your pussy through the shorts for one last edge. *

Alex took a deep breath. Her pussy was still pulsing from all the action so far, from the situation she was in and the anticipation of where it would have led her. Her need for an orgasm was igniting her brain. She placed the phone on the seat making sure the camera got her full figure on the mirror leaving her face off the shot and then followed DarkPassenger's instructions.

The first edge was so quick it almost took her by surprise, she was so worked up she started softly moaning after mere seconds. Her FitBit was vibrating pulsing with a red notification dot. She grabbed the shorts and it occurred to her the absurdity of the situation. Had she ever imagined anything like that could actually happen to her? And it was the slightest detail to make her notice how unreal it felt: her sticky fingers touching the soft fabric of the shorts. Alex wondered if any other item of clothing in that store had ever had pussy juice on it.

- Luckily they had a smaller size. - she heard herself say with a flebile voice - This is a 13yo. It should show off enough of my butt.

It got a bit of stretching and pulling to get the shorts to go all the way up, and once they did Alex could feel their crotch pushing against her tender swollen flesh. The waistband was tight but elastic. The amount of fabric covering her was minimal. On the back a good half of her butt was sticking straight out of the shorts, and the other half was so tightly wrapped the fabric followed every curve of it. Given the light colour of the garment it really looked like a second skin. On the front the situation wasn't any better. The shorts were stretched on the sides, resembling more the shape of a pair of briefs, while in the middle they felt so clinging Alex was under the impression her pussy could form a bulge on them.

As she brought her fingers to her crotch Alex could distinctly feel how hot and wet she was, even through the fabric. That, all of that, was fuel for her second edge that came as fast and hard as the first one, Alex's hand moving so fast her breasts in the mirror bounced up and down for the whole minute it took her.

The cropped top. One thing was clear to Alex the very moment she took it in her hand: that top was meant to be worn with a sports bra or anyway something underneath. The fabric was so thin she could see her hand through it.

- This isn't quite as see-through as I hoped, - she moaned - but at least you should be able to see my nipples once you're close enough.

Why was she doing this... like she wanted to stay in character, like she wanted it to feel coherent? Was she starting to fantasise about her own real life? Was she getting off on participating in her own debasing?

Putting the top on didn't do it any good. It was not like she actually struggled to fit in, but it was definitely one size too small. The result was it pressed against her breasts making its sheerness almost blatant. It had wide armholes so it showed a bit of sideboob too, and it didn't cover one bit of Alex's midriff stopping right below the bottom of her breasts, so that its hem was pushed a couple of inches away from her tummy when she was standing still. If anybody could look at her from below the uncovered skin of her tits would have been probably the first thing they'd notice.

Alex took a look at herself in the mirror as she was on the way to her third edge. She imagined going out in that attire, feeling naked, maybe worse than that, wearing clothes so revealing and inappropriate they enhanced her obscenity instead of concealing anything. And she thought to herself that one was just a small step. There was worse. She had seen worse. She had fantasised about stuff way more revealing and inappropriate.

- This is the smallest size they have for this crop sweatshirt.

Her other hand was already rubbing her pussy as she showed the item, it hardly ever left her crotch actually.

- I hope it won't even reach my areolas, leaving my breasts in full view.

The sweatshirt was the perfect example of how deranged the crop top revival got by now. It had long sleeves, it was longer on the back and shorter on the front. Even the right size would have stopped short of fully covering her breasts. The smaller size she was wearing wasn't that tight, instead it had a fit loose, but the hem in the front reached down just past her nipples, leaving a good third of her tits covered just by the thin white top. No matter how she stood, Alex could always get at least a glimpse of underboob from every angle, and depending on how she moved her arms her areolas or even her full nipple would come into view. At least her sides got more coverage now. Still she couldn't believe the image forming in her mind: walking out of that changing room wearing that? Wearing it out in public? Could he expect that much from her? Could she?

As one of the possible and scary arousing futures was taking shape in her head, Alex started pushing two fingers towards her pussy through the soft and tense fabric of the shorts. She was in a dreamy state, the image in the mirror was blurry, not even her own. One of the girls from her porn gallery, without a name, without consequences, without friends judging her, without a job that wouldn't allow her conduct, without anything but the pleasure, thrill and embarrassment of being exhibited. A warm wetness reached her fingers now furiously trying to force their way inside, trying to rip those shorts off, to get through, stretching them as far as they'd go, tucking them into her pussy.

Once she reached that last thunderous edge Alex took a deeper breath and it was like coming up to her senses. She saw her hand pulling away, the shorts staying in place, clung to her wet skin, taking its shape, a rough silhouette of her pussy lips on the tiny damp piece of cloth barely covering them.

DarkPassenger: Great Alex, you were perfect, even beyond my expectations. You're getting more and more into it. It's a good thing.

She uploaded the video already? Yes she did.

DarkPassenger: Now you might have noticed you don't have enough money to buy all the items you've tried on.

What?

DarkPassenger: Don't worry. Just read the next step of the dare. We're almost done. You've almost made it already.

Yes. Almost there. Muscle through. Regain some space for yourself. Some time.

*

Congratulations for coming this far Alex.

Now it's time to purchase your training gear. First of all you may have noticed the total price of the outfit is almost £25, while you only have £20. You have two choices then:

You can choose just 2 items of clothing, but be warned: you will be asked to wear them, and only them, for your training.

You can trade in your dress: there's a garment recycling program that will grant you a £5 voucher allowing you to buy the whole outfit.

Now pick one of the options and make your purchase. Once you've picked your option you will be asked to post a picture of your receipt. Then you'll get your final instruction to complete the dare. *

Alex felt dizzy. It was happening. She was one choice away from wearing those clothes in public, or even less.

She couldn't.

But after all she had done...

Failing the dare meant getting a penalty. And it meant a new dare. What if the next one was worse than this?

She could pick another automated dare.

Going down that path already brought her to letting more than a hundred strangers access her profile and all her stuff on Turnons.

She hoped they were strangers.

But this, this was real, this would have meant to be seen.

Possibly meeting someone she knew?

What if someone from the faculty or some student saw her dressed like that? What if they recognised her? What if the rumour spread? Alex Marshall likes to hang out dressed like a slut. She was working out in the park wearing mini-shorts, showing off her tits in a see-through top. She had drinks with students dressed like a bimbo looking for company.