Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver's cock was the only point of gravity of her body that kept bouncing up and down the desk. Something was falling on the ground but it was distant and out of focus. Alex's eyes were wide open but they couldn't see a thing. Her mouth was wide open but she wasn't allowing herself to let out a sound.

The whole thing lasted maybe five minutes. Oliver grabbed her head and pulled her closer. They were both breathing hard on each other as with a few final pushes he came inside her. Alex had already had an orgasm and was riding what felt like a continuous wave of pleasure. Then they stopped. They just stood there for a few seconds. Before everything around them could gain consistency again.

- That was...

- That was something.

- The fuck, why did you rip the bloody dress open? What am I supposed to do now?

- The heat of the moment, we can...

- No wait. It's ok I have a pair of jeans and a tee I left here a couple of days ago before the gym.

- You're full of resources.

- And you're still a jerk. But you do have a couple of tricks. Now put everything back on the desk while I get decent.

*

Alex fished the antique pink knit dress out of the bag. It was either that or finding a way to cancel the lesson, no other viable alternative. She ran to the toilets to try the dress on; as she entered thought she stopped dead in her tracks looking at herself in the mirror: she was a mess. Her hair, her face, her sweaty body that seemed to be actively trying to escape her clothes, the shape of her lower breasts peeking under the sweatshirt beneath the thin top, her messy shorts barely hiding her hot leaking pussy and basically showing most of her ass. What was she thinking? How could she let anybody see her like this right there inside the department, anywhere in the campus really? She had to fix it. Somehow.

Alex closed the door, took off her clothes, basically threw herself over the sink and tried to freshen up as she could. She mouthed a "fuck" she would've liked to shout out loud when reaching for paper towels she found, as usual, an empty dispenser. There was no time to complain, she was already terribly late. She used the top and the sweatshirt to wipe her body. The shorts were a real mess both inside and outside, they smelled like sex so bad she wondered if that could be noticed even from a distance, but they were the only thing resembling a pair of panties she could wear under the... would it count? Even if they weren't actual panties, could she possibly be breaking the no panties rule wearing them underneath the dress?

She decided to try on the dress before making a final choice. It still fitted her perfectly. The lack of bra was definitely emphasised by the softness of the fabric, but that was definitely ok: it was probably the most conservative thing she had been wearing in days now. The real problem was the rip, or more precisely the wide opening that came past her mound up to her belly button. The view of her pussy blatantly showing without a chance of being covered sent a shiver down her spine. Alex recognised it, it wasn't fear, it was a thrill, it was the excitement caused by unspeakable fantasies of exposure and humiliation that like invisible ghosts crossed her mind in a split second.

Fortunately she had found a couple of safety pins at her desk and she spent a couple of minutes trying to fix the dress and make it decent using them in place of the missing buttons. She did her best, it was actually a pretty good job, but it was barely enough: the pins pulled together the two sides of the dress leaving just a narrow crack, as wide as the width of the pin itself, that tended to open up a bit in the middle and then tightened up again. The result was that standing perfectly still the dress looked somewhat fine, but Alex wasn't sure how it would have behaved while she was walking or sitting down.

Still worried about her clothing, and about being late for the class, Alex found the clarity of mind to send a message to DarkPassenger informing him she would be wearing the shorts under her dress, trying to avoid repercussions. Informing him? Was that right? Maybe it sounded more like asking permission, but this time Alex didn't dwell too much on that.

SluttyAlex: I'm changing into another outfit for work, keeping the shorts on under my dress if that's alright.

No answer.

While waiting Alex tied her hair in a ponytail, that way she would've been presentable at least.

Still no answer. She couldn't wait much longer.

- Marshall? Look I met Annie, I have to leave, where are you hidin' out?

Richard, his voice came from the corridor. Alex heard him enter the office. Time's out.

*

Walking across the aisle to the desk on the opposite side of the classroom with two dozen students watching her felt like a walk of shame. When she finally reached it, settled her things down and eventually looked up, Annie's smiling face in the back and Susie Grant's direct look were waiting for her. Alex's discomfort clinched her guts in a painful grasp so that her first sentence was a feeble "sorry I'm late...".

- ... I'm sure the change in schedule was inconvenient for many of you, so we'll try to have a more stable scheduling starting next week. As you surely noticed we have a special auditor today, so I wanted to thank professor Haller for joining us. Today's lesson will be about why according to Marcuse eros is the only sphere of the human experience where a person can truly be free. As we know Marcuse's philosophy will be soon inclined to a more pessimistic approach that will lead him to write the one dimensional man; but what if in his earlier works he had already found the way out of that seemingly inescapable condition?

It was like going on autopilot. As soon as she started talking Alex could forget about everything else. About the dress, about the smell of sex coming from her shorts that a minute earlier she was sure could be easily detected by students in the first rows, about everything she had done that morning, about her phone in silent mode receiving notifications every passing minute.

*

It was about halfway through the seminar that unease started creeping up Alex's back like a cold shiver. She hadn't checked her phone for a while now and a part of her was eager to see all the notifications she had surely received from Turnons, and another part was terrified to discover if Dark Passenger had read her last chat message and what he answered.

She couldn't just check her phone in the middle of a lesson, it would have been so unprofessional. So she waited until the first hour was over and then told the students they could take ten minutes and then they would have resumed the seminar.

Most students went out for a coffee break and Alex was finally able to reach for her phone.

Turnons notifications were piling up. Most of them where about reactions to her posts, lots of reactions really but concerning as those notifications were, there was another far more concerning: *You have failed a flash proof*. And then another: *Your rule has expired*. Alex's hands were shaking when she noticed a bunch of unread chat messages from DarkPassenger. She gulped down her fear and clicked.

DarkPassenger: You were doing so well Alex. But as you've learned already I cannot let you get away with it on a technicality. So I'm afraid I'll have to ask for a flash proof.

DarkPassenger: As I feared, you failed. I really am sorry. I guess you need something different right now to go past these psychological boundaries of yours, something that will make you understand you need to give in. I mean you really need it, not because of some abstruse mechanism of this app, but because you can't stop yourself, you can't extinguish your need.

DarkPassenger: You must be scared right now Alex. You must feel everything is in jeopardy right now because of your weak will and the fog of lust that surrounds you. You'll get through this, don't worry. Maybe you won't be the same person, maybe something in your life will be changed too. You'll be truer to yourself, of that I'm sure.

DarkPassenger: I'll send you one new task now, Alex. It will look like an easy one, and it will probably get you through the day, and after all you've done I don't want you to fail. But I want you to understand that what truly fuels you is not fear, and it is not reason. It's something else entirely.

*

New task from DarkPassenger

The task is simple really. It only requires some self control on your side.

To complete this task starting now until midnight you have to show me you have full control on yourself, on your sexual or erotic activity, physical or psychological. I know it's something hard to prove but I'll give you a few parameters to fulfil. Anytime you fail to fulfil one of those parameters there will be consequences. I will clearly state the consequences so that you're fully aware of what your actions will lead you to. If I'm right about you... well let's not spoil it, we'll see if I'm right or wrong at the end of this task.

You will successfully complete this task in any case. All you have to do is fulfil 3 sets of parameters. If you fail to fulfil the first parameter of each set your goal will be to fulfil the second. You can't choose the order, so the second option will only be available if you fail the first.

I think you will have a better understanding of who you are whether you manage to fulfil first options rather than seconds.

First set

1. The indicator on your arousal tracker must stay under 30% for the remainder of the day. If you fail to keep it that way you must keep it over 80% for the remainder of the day. Don't worry, I'll give you enough time to get there (ten minutes should suffice, right?) but once you're up you cannot go down, understood?

2. Set the no orgasm rule as a permanent rule. Permanent rules can only be removed by rule givers. If you fail to fulfil a permanent rule your account gets deactivated, with all the consequences that come with it.

Second set

1. You decided to wear panties or something like that anyway. You must take them off the minute you accept the dare. I'm gonna set a flash proof on this one to be able to check your outfit at all times. Panties must stay off until the end of the dare.

2. Accept this rule: no panties allowed without permission. Anytime you want to wear panties you will politely ask me. Before doing so, in exchange for this chance you will increase the number of daily dares by one, whether permission is granted or not.

Third set

1. From the moment you accept this dare you won't be opening Turnons until midnight. I'll know that simply checking your last login time.

2. The minute you open Turnons next time, start a live streaming, set privacy as public. during the streaming you must ask users to send you dares that help you explore your submissive and exhibitionist side, do it in a sexy, be convincing, play with your naked breasts as you do so. Tell them how you fantasise about being exposed, how bad you want new rules pushing you to wear slutty clothes, how you love being forced to complete dares all day long, how you would like to become just that a horny slut that spends the day following the whims of pervs going out of her way to show them she’s a good slutty girl. The streaming must last at least five minutes and you must talk all the time, just stay within the lines of the instructions.

Failing this dare comes with no penalties but it could be a problem for you to get through the day without your account being deactivated if you forfeit at the last possible moment. So should you fail this dare I have already sent you another one, something very easy you can complete in a couple of minutes. Call it an emergency exit not to get your account deactivated.

Mind though: the dare will consist in choosing one of two options, that's it. Since I want to make sure you're completely in charge of your destiny and your decisions I'll let you know exactly the options you'll be given:

- Option 1: from now on, unless explicitly stated in a given requirement, all the media content you post on Turnons must include your face;

- Option 2: every time you fail a dare, in addition to completing the assigned penalty you must change the privacy settings of your last 2 updates on Turnons to public.

Time left to complete the dare: 10 hours

*

Alex read all the instructions twice.

After she got to the bottom of the text for the second time she reluctantly tapped on the Accept Dare button.

Alex reached under the desk keeping her eyes fixated on the room. Everybody seemed to be minding their own business but she couldn't risk being caught. She moved the two sides of the dress and while she raised just slightly from the chair tried to pull the shorts from the centre. They didn't fucking move, not one inch. They were so tight her only chance was sliding them off from the sides.

She tried to be careful, she really did, moving her hands slowly under the dress without stretching it too much: she could not see but she could feel or maybe imagine the tiny safety pin struggling to hold the lower part of the dress together. She could easily form the image in her head: the thin metal deformed by tension eventually giving up, or the worn out fabric of the dress unravelling around it.

She was moving meticulously but she had to speed up if she wanted her moves to go unnoticed and even more so if she wanted to be ready for... Fuck's sake! Her phone buzzed and the flash proof notification popped up on the screen with its timer already running. That, along with the background noise from the class and the fear of being caught, was enough to make Alex pull a little bit too hard a little bit too fast. She felt her heart sink as the dress gave up and fell on the sides completely uncovering her thighs and her pussy. She felt completely naked and exposed, even if the desk was granting her full coverage, and yet she couldn't let herself be overwhelmed by that feeling, she had to push through it, take off her shorts, quickly hide them in a drawer, pick up her phone and shoot a picture under the desk hoping it would've been enough, hoping she was on time.

Turnons informed her the upload was complete as something startled her. It was Susie who approached the desk and nonchalantly greeted her smiling.

- Hi Alex.

In a rush Alex turned her phone upside down on the desk. A remote part of her brain was still calculating the consequences of DarkPassenger's dare, while the rest of it worked to make her function as a person and greet Susie back.

- Hey Susie, hi.

- Darn, I should call you Professor Marshall, at least here, right?

- Uh, ah yes, yes of course.

Alex's only concern right now was how much Susie could see or not. Luckily she stayed on the other side of the desk, but what if she came around, was she covered enough? Looking down to make sure of it would have drawn her attention? The only thing she could do was staying perfectly still, scared and frozen like a lizard in the sun.

- Alright then, Professor, before you resume the lesson, I wanted to ask you if you had any chance to read my paper.

- Yes... yes, I went through it a couple of times and...

- Great! Actually I already knew you did, sorry, Amy told me you two talked about it and... aw I'm sorry it always makes me blush a little when people talk about some stuff I wrote while I'm not there. So what do you think?

- Oh yes, I met her this morning, so about the paper...

- Yeah, she sent me the cutest pic of you two. Look, tell me you don't look like the cutest couple.

Alex's eyes were fixated on Susie's phone now, and she was unable to do anything but gulp down her embarrassment. There she was, in a tiny slutty sports outfit: from the angle Amy used for their selfie you could clearly see how the lower half of her breasts peeked under the crop top and were clearly visible under the thin fabric that covered them. And the shorts, God they looked like a tight pair of underwear. As Susie kept talking Alex's heart was racing. Calm down, you idiot, keep it professional, keep it all together, and what are you... Don't. You cannot be bloody aroused by this humiliation, you literally cannot.

- ...I would be all over you, and I'm straight!

- What?

- Sorry, sorry, that was inappropriate, given where we are. So I was wondering, since you've already read it, would it be fine if we reviewed it together tomorrow, say 3 PM? I don't wanna seem too eager or pushy, but I just found out my deadline has been moved up to monday, so it would really be our last chance. But I'll make it up to you, I promise, please?

Alex didn't really have plans for the weekend but she would have really cherished some time for herself, think, find a way out of that mess.

- I don't know, Susie. I don't want to be rude but...

- Pretty please Alex, I really value your opinion and advice and tell you what, since I'd need to make it up to you anyway, why don't I throw in a perk right away? What if I also invite you over for dinner on Sunday? Would you like that?

Dinner on Sunday? She meant Grant's monthly dinner party with his inner circle? Only a few persons from her own department got invited along with the head teachers of all the other departments of the faculty. Being invited would have been great, but crashing the party, it didn't look like a great idea.

- Look Susie, I don't think that's a good idea, your uncle, I mean professor Grant only invites...

- Oh stop it, the old Grant values my advice quite a bit, and if I told him about how one of the youngest and most brilliant minds of his department helped me immensely with my academic career, and basically plans to be my mentor, he will be the one suggesting I invite you over. Even more so if he sees us actively working together on Saturday.

- You want me to come to your uncle's house on Saturday too?

- Yeah, I go there all the time, you know with the garden and the pool, and all the fancy alcohol he hides in those cabinets - Susie whispered chuckling - I would be crazy not to.

- Susie, I mean, I'd like to...

- No, no, it's done, I won't let you back away. I know you want it, you're just too polite to ask. Here let me send you the address and... oh silly, I don't have your number. Would you ring me real quick?

Alex was always so overwhelmed by this kind of behaviour, Susie's assertive tone and actions were simply too much for her to handle. She took her phone from the desk and dialled the number as Susie spelled it. A message popped up on Alex's phone shortly after with a Google Maps link in it.

- The pin's never quite where it's supposed to be, don't know why. Let me show you.

It all happened so fast: Susie reached for Alex's phone and basically took it from her hands, taking for granted it wasn't a big deal. Alex didn't have the time to do anything but widen her eyes as the thought of all the things that could've gone wrong bolted through her brain. Did she close Turnons? Or the camera? Was her student a second away from seeing a perfectly clear shot of her pussy and discovering she wasn't wearing any underwear right there and right now? That she was a lewd exhibitionist slut with no fucking boundaries or sense of decency? That she was getting fucking aroused even now by the off chance of being exposed in front of the whole class?

She let out a whimper not knowing how to deal with the situation and anxiously watched the girl tapping on the screen for a few seconds before showing her the map and giving some further directions on how to reach the house and then placed the phone on the desk.

- So tomorrow, 3 PM sharp. See you there.

Susie smiled at Alex as Professor Haller approached the desk. Annie improvised a somewhat fake smile to greet Susie.