Turquoise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straddled him and began pulling hard his hair.

"Have you been a good boy this week?"

"No Mistress."

"What did you do?"

"I wore my wife's clothes."

"You did? Who said you could do that?"

"I did."

"Don't you remember I told you not to do that unless you asked my permission first?"

"I know, I know, I've been bad."

She whipped his ass a few times and then took a scarf and tied it around his balls. She pulled on it hard, causing him pain.

"Don't ever disobey me again you piece of shit!"

"I'm sorry, I won't Mistress, and I won't."

The session was over and Turquoise poured herself a glass of water.

"Get out of here."

"Yes Mistress."

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash.

She looked at the cash and shook her head.

"I told you to bring my money in a white envelope, that's how I want it presented to me in the future. Can you remember that?"

"I will. I promise."

Billy was an easy customer and Turquoise was just starting to get turned on.

She counted the hundreds.

"See you next week."

He left and she went and sat in the living room and turned on the TV. There was a soap opera playing and a dramatic actress was crying over the love she lost. That was the last thing she'd ever do was cry over a man, she thought.

Her thoughts went to the stranger she had met in the coffee shop. She wondered if she would see him again another morning... Meanwhile she had things to do, better go and see about the car.

Jesse Fernandez looked at his watch. It was almost lunchtime at the Old Taos Garage. He was a mechanic and had been there for almost a year. He had trouble keeping jobs his work record was covered with spots. He knew what he was having for lunch, that fucking salami sandwich and peppercorns he had bought at the deli.

Jesse was twenty-five and not what you would call a ladies man. He was very shy with women and usually came off as clumsy and awkward. He loved to look at movie stars and dreamed about catching a broad as hot as Jennifer Lopez and sticking it to her, deep into her. He had a girl that he saw sometimes, Mary Lopez, but she was sort of fat and dumpy and not a great lay. Not like Jennifer.

His boss came around the corner wearing the company uniform, jeans and a blue t-shirt with the garage logo on it.

"Jesse" — he boomed.

"Yes sir..."

"I have a customer out front I want you to take care of now."

"Ah, shit man, it's my lunch."

"Sorry Jesse, but she's a fox...Maybe you can help the lady out, take an extra fifteen from me after."

Fuck! Now the fucking sandwich would have to wait. He walked out to the cashier area. There was a tall woman standing there with a pretty face. Shit! She was tall man! And she had nice tits too! He checked her out.

"Can I help you?"

She looked down at him, glanced over his dirty t-shirt and greasy jeans haughtily.

"Ah, my car...the check engine light keeps coming on...Do you think you could check it out for me?"

"Oh yeah, sure Miss... Let me drive it around back. Which one is yours?"

"The black Mercedes."

Figures. A rich broad, probably married to some surgeon or some shit like that. He drove the car in to the bay and popped the hood. He put a computer to it to scan the engine. It all checked out okay. Maybe it was a faulty wire. He tightened it.

Turquoise waited by the bay, watching the mechanic check the car. She hoped it was nothing major that would be just what she needed. He came towards her with a serious look on his face.

"Excuse me, I got the problem fixed. It was just a faulty wire."

"Oh, thank you."

"Meet me out front and we'll settle up."

She waited by the register as he pulled the car out front.

"That'll be twenty five dollars."

Fuck it, he'd charge her, she could afford it.

"All right."

She pulled out her checkbook and wrote a check for twenty five dollars.

"Here you go."

"Thanks."

He stared at the check. It had her address on it. He made a mental note to make a copy of it for later.

"I'm surprised your husband didn't figure out the wire"— he teased.

"I'm not married."

"I'm surprised a pretty woman such as yourself isn't married.

"Maybe one day..."

Not married eh? He wondered where she got all her dough from: probably some rich, broad with a rich ass parents.

"Here are your keys."

He gave her a creepy stare and she looked away quickly. This guy made her uneasy. She drove away. He looked at the check and made a photocopy of it. This lady could be worth pursuing. Maybe she needed a guy like him around the house to take care of things. She was a good looking broad that was for sure. He crumpled up the copy and shoved it into his pocket. He would deal with her later, now he had a sandwich to eat.

Turquoise sat down at her desk to answer some e-mails. She got quite a few from her website. She went through them and came across one from a man named Ken.

He said he wanted to worship her from head to toe. She smiled to herself: this was a green guy. He sounded like a novice for sure. She could spot them from a mile away.

She wrote back to him.

Hello Ken,

This is Turquoise. I got your letter and I am flattered by your request. If you want to worship me it will be when and how I choose. I will give you my instructions and I expect you to comply with my wishes. If I feel you are truly worthy of worshipping me I will contact you again.

Turquoise

That was a to the point letter showing him who was boss. He might as well get used to it. Turquoise got up from the computer and went into the kitchen to fix something to eat, it was getting late.

It was nightfall and the skies were a dark purple over the mountains. Jesse was off work and drove up West Alameda and stopped to look at Turquoises' loft building. Number 202, this was it. He watched the lights go on inside and sat back in the car and drank a Budweiser. So this was where the bitch lived. Nice spread. He slunk down in the seat and looked through the tall windows for awhile. He finished his beer and drove on. He would be back.

Morning broke and Turquoise woke up to the sound of her front buzzer ringing.

She got up and walked over to the video screen, where she could see the front door. It was a UPS man standing there holding a small package. She buzzed him in.

"Package for a Ms Turquoise Sky. Please sign here."

She signed. He left and she closed the door. She opened the package; it was an African mask she had ordered online from a collector. She put it up on her wall of masks.

She went into the bedroom and put on her pink velour tracksuit and running shoes and headed out the door. She was feeling good today and the air was cool and refreshing. She walked a bit faster. She wondered if the strange man would be at the Mayan Cafe today...

She opened the door to the cafe and walked inside. Classical music played and she ordered her croissant and coffee.

"Good morning" — said the pretty girl behind the counter.

"Hello,"

She sat down by the window and sipped her latte. No sign of the stranger. She looked outside to where some yuppies were sitting and saw him outside tying his dog to a post. He walked in. She pretended not to notice him. He was walking towards her carrying a cup of coffee in his hands. He stopped by her.

"Hello" — he said

She looked up from her paper and pretended to be surprised.

"Oh, hello."

"Nice to see you again... mind if I join you?"

"Go ahead."

She shuffled her newspaper around.

"My name is Tom."

"I'm Turquoise."

"Turquoise, that's an unusual name."

"Yes, it is... it means Turkish Stone."

"Yes, indeed, turquoise dates back to the Egyptian times."

"Yes, it does...I've seen you here before."

"Oh yes, I come here most mornings before I paint."

"Oh, you're an artist?"

"Yes, I am. I have a small studio on Canyon Road."

"Really?"

"Yes, I sell my work from there. Its mostly word of mouth."

"That's fantastic."

"Well, nice to finally talk to you. I had noticed you before but I was too shy to say anything."

"Well, I am glad you finally did."

"And what do you do, Turquoise?"

There it was. He asked her the magic question. She quickly made up a lie.

"I'm a therapist" — she lied.

"A therapist, how wonderful... What sort of therapy do you do?"

"Oh, mostly marriage counseling and that sort of thing."

"That's fascinating."

If only he knew how fascinating it really was, she thought. She quickly changed the subject.

"So what kind of paintings do you do?"

"Well, I'm an abstract painter, I'm really into textures right now. Of course I paint in oils."

"Of course... maybe one day I could see some of your work...I am also a collector."

"Really?"

"Yes, I collect African art and American art."

"I 'd love for you to drop by and see some of my work."

He pulled out a card with his name and address on it.

"Stop by, anytime."

"Oh, thank you."

She put the card in her pocket and he got up to leave.

"Well, I guess I'll get going now, enough procrastination for me today. Bye Turquoise, nice to meet you."

He shook her hand.

"Thanks."

He left the cafe and walked away with his dog. She had finally met him. He seemed like a nice, normal man. Maybe she would stop by his place sometime. She stared out the window and her mind mentally switched gears into work mode.

Today she had a session scheduled with a heavyweight client at his house in the hills. He was a prominent figure, a powerful businessman. He liked complete privacy and never came to her; she always had to see him at his home. Of course she charged double for house visits. He was into transformation.

It was Sunday morning in Connecticut and Nancy and the kids were at church.

Ken decided to stay home because he was hot to build his new pigeon cage out in the backyard. They had two acres of property and he already had the main loft completed.

First he sat at the computer with a cup of steaming hot coffee in hand. He read his e-mails: Spam, more spam, an offer from Nigeria to transfer one million dollars into his bank account (not!) and then finally an e-mail from Turquoise.

He opened it up and read her letter. So she would contact him when she felt it right if he was worthy! Well, wasn't that sassy! He laughed to himself.

Well, he'd see about that.

He finished his coffee and put on some jeans and a blue flannel shirt and went over to Home Depot. He needed 2x4's and some plywood for the cage. That would assure things for today. This new cage was for all the babies that would become the flyers of next season. He liked to race his homers; sometime you could win big money flying. He checked out at the cashier and carried the lumber back to his truck.

He thought about the dominatrix. Sure, he was intrigued about the whole idea but he wasn't sure what to expect. And he didn't want to hurt Nancy in any way. He remembered the girl. She looked pretty in the picture, he might consider going there if she asked him to, it was a long way but shit... maybe it was worth the thrill, once in a lifetime.

He got home and unloaded the lumber off the truck and got a splinter in his finger. He began to put up the 2x4's. It would be a nice cage when he was through and the kids loved the baby birds. Nancy and the kids would be home any minute from church. He went back to the computer and e-mailed Turquoise back,

Dear Turquoise,

I'm ready when you are babe; give me a shout when you want to be worshipped by the best of men,

Ken

There, that was good. Stick it to her nice and simple. He smiled to himself, he was good, and soon there would be another notch in his belt. He heard the front door open and footsteps running up the steps.

"Daddy!" — it was Erica all dressed up in a pink fluffy dress and patent leather shoes. She hugged him tightly.

"Look what I got from Sunday School." She handed him a blue ribbon "I won it."

"That's great pumpkin... Where's Mommy?"

"I'm here!" Nancy came around the corner dressed in a pink Channel suit, high heels and a wide brim hat. She leaned over to give him a kiss.

"Hi honey! Everybody asked about you in church."

"Well, I got a lot done...I got my lumber from the store, going to get the rest of that pigeon cage done today."

"Uh, you and those birds! They are such smelly, dirty creatures..."

"I like them honey."

"I know."

She glanced over at his emails and looked away, he switched screens quickly.

"Are you ready for lunch?"

"I'm starved."

Turquoise checked her makeup in the magnifying mirror. It looked good, not too much eye makeup on. She brushed her hair and looked at her outfit. She had on khaki leather pants, a white spaghetti strap t-shirt and a silver belt. She looked all right. Today was her appointment with Danny, a powerful businessman.

He owned a trash collection service and also bought and sold real estate of premier properties in and around Santa Fe. He usually liked to have lunch first and then have his session. He loved to be seen with a beautiful woman, it was part of his huge ego that she would put in check later.

Turquoise left the house and headed south. They were meeting at the Stark House, a luxurious retreat with a gardenlike atmosphere. Danny was well-known there and all the hostesses, waiters and the owner knew him well. She pulled up to the low building and passed the car to a valet. He was there waiting for her. Danny stood six feet four inches tall, had curly salt and pepper hair and always had a big grin on his face.

"Hi Danny."

"Hi Doll, looking good."

"Thanks."

"Come on in, lets grab a table."

They entered the restaurant and the hostess seated them right away. It was a cozy setting with wooden deck tables outfitted with white umbrellas and comfy cushioned seating. Live jazz played somewhere off in the corner. The place was filled with businessmen and high powered lunch ladies and a few heads turned as they walked to their table. They sat down at a small table and he smiled at her. He had a pretty dazzling smile and could pour on the charm when he wanted to.

"So, how's everything?"

"Great, I've been pretty busy."

"Yeah, I'll bet business is good."

"Yes it is" — she said quietly.

He leaned over and spoke in an urgent whisper: "I'm really looking forward to our session today."

"Me too."

"You know what I like."

She certainly did. Danny had been a client of hers for a few years now and he trusted her completely. A waiter appeared wearing a clean white apron.

"Hello, would you care from anything from the bar?"

"I'd like a white wine" — said Turquoise.

"And I'll have an Amstel Light."

"Very well... Today's specials are a spectacular cheeseburger of Kobe beef, foie gras and black truffle bacon, whole grilled sea bass served Vera Cruz style with a warm dice of tomato, capers and black olives."

The waiter looked at her.

"I'll take the Sea bass, please."

"And I'll take the cheeseburger" — said Danny

"Very well..."— said the waiter and disappeared.

"I love this place."

"Yes, it's wonderful..." A cottonwood leaf fluttered overhead.

A tall, black haired lady stopped by their table.

"Hello Danny!"

He looked up surprised.

"Oh hello!"

"My goodness, it's been so long since I've seen you."

"Barbara, nice to see you. This is my associate Turquoise."

"Hello" — Turquoise said.

"Barbara works for the district attorney's office."

"Oh really... How nice."

"We're working on some redevelopment issues right now."

"Well, Santa Fe is certainly slow in developing..."

"Yes, its slow work...Nice to meet you."

The lady got ready to walk away.

"Nice seeing you Danny."

Turquoise looked uncomfortable.

"Relax, she can't hurt you."

"I don't like lawyers."

"I hear you."

Their food arrived presented on blue Mexican plates. Danny leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"I'm so turned on, being here with you. You are the most beautiful woman in the place."

"I'm flattered."

They finished up their lunch with raspberries with fresh whipped cream and headed up to the hills towards Danny's home. Electronic gates opened and Turquoise followed him up the long drive to the house. He led her in through the massive carved wooden doors and into the main foyer. The space was high and there were wooden beams in the ceiling. The walls were smooth stucco.

Danny was an art collector and was heavily into sculpture. Pieces were on display throughout the open space.

"Care for a drink?"

"I'll have a white wine."

"Sure."

He disappeared into his massive kitchen and brought two glasses of white wine to the table. She sipped it. Danny liked to take it slowly; she knew not to rush him. They sat back on his leather sectional sofa and relaxed. Suddenly his whole demeanor changed and he looked at her with soft eyes and a shy smile.

"I bought a dress yesterday...Would you like to see it?"

"Yes, show it to me." Her tone was authoritative.

"I'll be back."

"Don't come back until you are all fixed up for me. I want everything, makeup, heels..."

"Yes Ma'am"

She sat back on the sofa and sipped her wine, gazing at the painting above the mantel.

Danny went into his bedroom closet and opened the door. There was a long red gown with sequins hanging up. He pulled it out and laid it carefully on the bed. He went into the bathroom and pulled out a small make-up bag filled with Revlon cosmetics. He carefully began applying some foundation with a sponge, some rouge and some lipstick. Then he pulled out a blonde wig from the drawer and put it on. He stepped into the dress and zipped up the zipper in the back.

The pumps were the last things and he put on a pair of red satin pumps from inside the closet. He appeared at the top of the stairs in full drag.

"Hello, here I come."

He made his way carefully down the stairs, the long gown trailing behind him he had a majestic look on his face.

"Let me see you."

"Hi."

"Hi beautiful...What's your name?"

"I'm Cindy."

"That's a pretty name... You are a very attractive woman, Cindy..."

"Thank you."

"Are you wearing underwear?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to show it to me?"

He looked astonished.

"Well, I charge for that."

"How much do you charge?"

"I charge $50 to show my panties. A girl can't go around doing things like that for free."

"I think I have $50". She reached in her purse and pulled out a $50 bill.

"Here, you take it. Now will you show me your underwear?"

"All right."

Danny reached down and pulled up the dress revealing a pair of red satin panties and a big erection. Turquoise stared at the panties.

"Oooh, those are so nice! Why don't you take them off?"

Danny reached down and pulled off the panties.

"Now come over here."

She stood up and pulled out a whip from her bag. He sat down on the couch.

"Tell me what you have been doing."

"I've been bad."

"How bad?"

"Very bad."

"If you don't tell me what you have been doing I m going to whip you hard."

He hesitated. She cracked the whip on his erection

"Bend over my knee."

He lay over her knees and he exposed his hairy ass and she whipped it a few times.

"You naughty girl!"

Danny's whole body went rigid and he had an orgasm. Turquoise sat back and put the whip down. The session was over. Danny liked to have an orgasm in drag and then he was finished. He had had enough humiliation for one day. He went over to a desk and pulled out a white envelope from the drawer.

"For you."

"Thanks."

"No, thank you."

Turquoise drove home. It was getting dark already. She had enjoyed her session with Danny and had made a good chunk of change. She would have to make a bank deposit next week. The money was god. She hated the thought of giving up this service because she made such great money and it was all tax free. Of course she could do other things with her life but for now, maybe for just a few more years she would continue this service and then retire...