Tutoring

Story Info
Being a tutor has unexpected benefits.
2.6k words
4.49
22k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

I am, I must admit in all humility, a mathematics prodigy. Across the board I'm pretty good intellectually but where mathematics is concerned I have a touch of genius. Not that that helps me in progressing through school as being brilliant in one subject doesn't give you passing marks in others. (Unless you're good in sport. It's amazing how being good in sport can help the dullest clod get a passing mark.)

Now switching the subject to Simone, she had a similar kink to me, but her kink was in the written word. She could write a one page essay that would reduce the teacher to tears. She could also reduce the mathematics teacher to tears with her sheer ineptitude where that subject was concerned.

You can probably see where this is going. Simone came flirting up to me, got up real close and personal, and asked me to tutor her in maths. She insisted that she was serious about it as she really wanted to pass, maths being the only subject that she looked like failing. It wasn't as though maths was essential for her future career path as writing and communication generally was the field of her choice. She just didn't like the idea of failing in any particular subject.

We had free periods that matched up a couple of times a week and so I agreed to meet her during those periods to review how she was going and give her additional tutoring where required. We both agreed that these sessions wouldn't last longer than an hour, mainly because I didn't want her to lose her concentration.

The first couple of sessions went well. Simone still seemed to have a problem catching on to simple logic but she did get there as long as I took it slowly and explained it all in baby steps. The third session was something else entirely.

Simone was in a fractious mood and that became evident from the start. She seemed to be spoiling for a fight but, oddly enough, not with me. I was just a convenient target for her hostility. Why she hadn't just cancelled the session I did not know. It wasn't as though I was compelling her.

I was the soul of patience. No, really, I was. For me, anyway. I did however get a little irritable when I found her simply ignoring what I was saying, looking out the window, plainly wanting to be outside.

"Simone, if you want to go and play outside then by all means do so," I said somewhat snappily. "Geez, if this was a regular class you'd either have detention by now or be taking a stern note home to your parents."

She sniggered at that comment.

"They stop sending notes home after you turn eighteen," she reminded me, "so I'm safe on that one. This close to the end of the year I'd probably ignore any detentions assigned. I mean, we'll be out of this school in another couple of months. What can they do? Chase after us to university, telling the university that we haven't done a detention?"

She laughed at me again, but made no effort to leave.

"Poor Johnny," she said. "Wants to discipline his unruly student and doesn't have any options."

She laughed again and suddenly seemed to brighten.

"Hey, I've got an idea. Corporal punishment is the go. You can always spank me."

We were in a private study room attached to one of the classrooms, a classroom that was currently vacant, and I kid you not, I was tempted. She was being deliberately difficult. I just gave her a nasty look.

"Oh, I know. You want to be sure I'm serious about a spanking, don't you," she said, and I could hear the mockery in her voice.

I was startled, for want of a better word, when she went into action. She jumped to her feet, lifted her dress and dropped her panties down to her knees. Then she turned and leaned over the desk, elbows on the desk, forearms upright and fingers interlaced, with her chin resting on her hands. Her bottom was lifted in a very provocative manner.

She hadn't leaned over the desk we were at but the other one, meaning she was facing away from me. It also meant that as I was still sitting and her dress had risen at the back when she leaned forward I had a little more of a view than I think she realised.

"Well," she said in a derisive tone, "what are you waiting for? You know you want to. I've been a baaad girl and need to be punished."

"Sit down or I will spank you," I grumbled. "You're really pushing it."

"Ba-ad gir-irl, remember," she sang, twitching her bottom from side to side.

Okay, if that's the way you want it that's the way you'll get it. We'll see who backs off first.

I flicked the back of her dress up leaving her bottom fully exposed, and dropped a firm spank on her bottom.

"Wo-oh," she carolled, once more twitching her bottom about. "You don't call that a spank, do you?"

I gave her a couple more firm spanks and I knew that they had to smart. She was doing a little yelping now, even though she was still laughing. She also changed her stance slightly, her legs now spread further apart, fully exposing her cleft.

It dawned on me that one of the reasons for twitching her bottom back and forth was to shake her panties down to her ankles, after which she'd kicked one leg free, giving her a lot more freedom of movement. It also gave me a larger target area to spank. (And the way I was reacting, a need for looser trousers.)

A few more spanks and I could see a subtle change in her pussy. Her mound was swelling and flowering, and I could see the sheen of moisture on her exposed lips. That development came along faster when the odd spank or two slapped against her mound, eliciting a squeak but no protest.

It didn't seem the smart thing to me to just keep on spanking the girl, even though she seemed to be lapping it up. I stopped the spanking, leaving my hand resting on her mound.

"I think it's now time to give you the punishment that you were really looking for," I told her.

"Eh?" she said, turning her head to look at me. She promptly spotted that my erection was out and ready to play, gave a little gasp, and looked away. Apart from that her only reaction seemed to be that her legs parted a little more and her bottom lifted a little.

I spread her lips slightly, moving into position. That done I commenced to push into her. She was hot and wet. The wet was fortunate as she was also quite tight and I had to lean on her to make my entry. She gasped as I entered, made some throaty sounds as I drove deep, and eventually gave what sounded like a sigh of relief when my testicles slapped against her.

She wasn't a virgin, that I'd noticed, but I'd hazard a guess and say she wasn't too practised, either. I was willing to give her a bit of that missing experience.

I drove in firmly, my withdrawals somewhat slower, stretching out our encounter. She was back to making that odd growling noise in her throat, and started urging me to get a move on. She wanted it now, now, now.

As far as I was concerned that was a no, no, no.

"Relax," I told her. "Take it easy, go with the flow, and other assorted platitudes. You'll get there when I want you to get there and I see no reason to rush this. Remember, we're in this together."

"Pretty hard for me to forget that," she whined, "when you've got a foot of cock jammed inside me."

"You're exaggerating," I scoffed. "Eleven and a half inches at the most."

"You're kidding," she said, sounding shocked.

"Okay, maybe that's overstating it by a few inches. Just relax and take what I give you."

I picked up the pace a little more and Simone was quite eager to accept this. We were going along quite nicely when the door to the study room opened. We both turned to look, not that the opened door slowed me down at all. I knew the young lady who'd come in. Robin was one of Simone's closest friends.

"When you said Johnny was giving you an education I thought you meant in maths," Robin observed.

"He is. This is an extra-curricular activity. Feel free to wait outside."

"No, that's okay. I don't mind watching. Having fun are you."

"Bitch," grumbled Simone. "You'll get yours soon enough."

"Can't wait," she said with a giggle, sitting back and playing the voyeur.

Robin's intrusion not having slowed us down at all I now started to speed things up. Simone was most certainly ready and I'd decided that I wouldn't fire off just yet. I got to work, doing my best to push her into a climax.

I have to say that my best was pretty good. After a few moments she started gasping, and it wasn't long after that that she climaxed, making a gurgling sound as she tried to keep her mouth closed while she did so.

As Simone settled down I disengaged and stretched out my hand and caught hold of Robin's wrist, pulling her to her feet. Drawing her closer I pushed her back against the desk next to Simone.

"Simone, why don't you go around the desk and take hold of Robin's wrist?" I asked, holding them up above her head.

"Um, why am I doing this?" she asked, doing it anyway.

"Well, you heard her. She said she doesn't want to wait, so I'm going to oblige her."

Simone giggled and held tighter to Robin, Robin started protesting, and I lifted the front of her dress, tucked it into her belt, pulled her panties down, right down, going down onto one knee to remove them from one leg.

"Wait a minute," Robin was saying. "I don't want this. What makes you think I want this? You stop it, now."

"Robin, you must have peeked through the window in the door before you came in so you knew what we were doing. You settled down to watch, taking in the action, and when told that your turn was coming you said you couldn't wait. That sounds like agreement to me."

"You're deliberately misinterpreting everything," Robin insisted.

"Am I?" I asked. At the same time I pressed my knee between her legs and they parted without any fuss. Slipping my hand between her legs I started rubbing her, assessing her readiness.

"Let me see," I continued. "You spread your legs very nicely on request and you're rather damp here, aren't you."

The 'here' I specified was internal to her, a couple of my fingers slipping inside her and continuing to massage her.

"I'm doing it this way so you can watch as I take you," I said affably. "Of course, if you'd rather roll over the way Simone was I'm quite happy to oblige."

She was shaking her head so I moved in closer, letting her see my cock starting to press against her.

"Wait a moment," she gasped out.

"Why?" I asked, starting to move into place.

"But, but, oh my god, you're doing it." I don't know why she sounded so surprised.

I slid smoothly home, finding the going easier with Robin than it had been with Simone. This didn't necessarily mean Robin was more experienced. In truth, from the surprised look on her face I'd guess not quite as experienced. She must have had had some experience as she wasn't a virgin, and for a moment I mourned the morals of today's young women. Did all girls lose their virginity as soon as they hit eighteen? Not that I could talk as I wasn't exactly virginal myself, even before my encounter with Simone.

"Feel free to let go Robin's wrists," I told Simone. "I don't think she's going anywhere."

That was for sure. She was totally engaged in watching my cock moving gently in and out, seeming fascinated by this simple motion.

"Ah, Robin, you're allowed to move with me, you know," I gently pointed out and she gave me a slightly dazed look, still not moving. I slowed to a stop.

"I'll tell you what," I said, undoing her blouse. "I'll hold your breasts and stroke them in time to the way you should move. Just push towards me when I give the signal and then relax afterwards. Stop giggling, Simone."

It didn't take long to undo the blouse and push her bra out of the way. Then I had my hands on her breasts, pulled back, and squeezed them lightly as I drove back in. Finally Robin seemed to get the message, pushing to meet me.

For some reason it just seemed right to me to take Robin along a lot slower than I took Simone. After a couple of minutes Robin's eyes were closed and she was just moving dreamily against me, lapping up what I was doing to her. The cat that scored both the canary and the cream couldn't have been more content than Robin right then.

It was odd but at no time did Robin hint that she wanted a more energetic loving. I had no real objections, quite content to move with her and see where this led.

After a while Simone giggled and nudged me.

"Are you trying for the record for the world's slowest fuck?" she whispered.

"Certainly not. That's held by a Japanese man who kept going for nearly ten hours. We don't have that much time to spare."

"You're making that up," she muttered, plainly disbelieving me.

"Maybe, but I bet you Google it to find out for yourself."

Whatever, Simone had made me conscious of the time. I started moving a little faster, stirring Robin up. Her eyes popped open and she was looking surprised, slightly shocked even. I winked at her and increased my pace yet again, starting a run towards the endgame.

Now I could see her simple pleasure changing to mounting excitement. I kept pushing at her, every thrust just a little faster than the one before, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. When I thought the time was right I dropped my hands from her beasts to her hips, held them tightly, and cut loose, driving in full on, wondering how long she'd last.

Not long it turned out. Her legs came up to wrap around me, holding me tight as she bucked under me, only to release me again as she climaxed. I was finally able to have my own climax, too long deferred in my humble opinion.

Simone promptly threw me out of the study room, on the grounds that she and Robin had female things to discuss and I was surplus to requirements. She would, she assured me, be there for our next scheduled study session, having learned her lesson about penalties for not paying attention.

I could hear the pair of them giggling as I closed the door. Female things to discuss. I'll bet. Things like my performance and how they rated it. I wondered if Simone would mention her spanking. Or the fact that she deliberately goaded me into what had happened. I suspected not but one never knew, maybe she liked to boast. I also wondered how Robin would react to a spanking and how to suggest it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers