Tutoring An Exhibitionist - Pt. 02

Story Info
The Lessons Continue.
3.7k words
4.67
8.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the most incredible sensation. My glans was being kissed and gently sucked on and when I looked down, I found that Janet's lips were puckering at the very tip. She thrust out her tongue to ever so gently stimulate the frenulum, the ridge on the underside on my cock. I immediately began to tweak my nipples and my penis stiffened. As the glans engorged, she parted her lips and took it between her teeth, letting the lengthening shaft "force" it's way into her mouth.

As it did so, she swirled her tongue around it's edge, then used it to push the glans into her cheek, using the outside edge of her teeth to hold it there. This created a tight seal along with her lips that allowed her to bob her head rhythmically and create the up and down motion that would bring me to an orgasm shortly. As she switched sides by again using her tongue to maneuver my glans to the other cheek, my breathing became more of a panting as she picked up the pace a bit and adjusted her "grip".

The full length of my cock was not being engaged as this was not a deep throat blow job, but it dawned on me that this was the best one I had ever had, if only because of the novelty of the sensations being produced. She was positioned on her knees between my legs, her breasts forcing her to the side somewhat, her unused cheek resting on my inner thigh. No doubt she would have been able to maintain this comfortable position for some time if needed. It was apparent too that she had positioned herself in such a way as to be clearly visible from across the way. A true exhibitionist.

I had never been harder. My cock was throbbing and, despite my climax from less than an hour before, it was about to happen again. I told Janet that it was imminent and not to stop, but she released me from her oral grip. Her athleticism allowed her to swing a muscular leg up and over my torso, reversing her position. Within moments, she was straddling my hips in a reverse cowgirl, my erection firmly planted between those incredible cheeks. Her erect posture thrusting her melons at the window.

From behind and without her magnificent breasts dominating my view of things, I got a new opportunity to appreciate her physique from behind. Her years of gymnastic training and dancing gave her a truly hourglass figure. Her back tapered down from her wide and muscular shoulders to a slim waist, which then flared out to her perfect ass. And it was. Perfect. Her legs were to die for.

This new position (of course) allowed her to showcase those magnificent breasts to the outside world and she had a chance to demonstrate her talents by elevating her hips slightly and flexing her buttocks individually, creating an alternating left-right-left-right squeezing of my shaft between them. It was an incredible thing to watch from my vantage point, but an even more incredible thing to experience.

Within moments I exploded, my cum spraying up her back in a series of ejaculations that now hung in several globules from her hair and shoulder blades. I reached up and rubbed my cum into her skin as though it was an expensive moisturizer, my spent member flagging as the final spasms of my orgasm dissipated.

If she didn't need a shower before, she did now. She told me that she knew we had an audience because she had caught glimpses of neighbors watching us -- one nude gentleman had even been watching us with binoculars in one hand while beating his meat with the other, directly in front of his own window. She found it all incredibly exhilarating and was bouncing around excitedly, just beginning to come down from the high. She gave me a bear hug and leaned her hips in, grinding her sopping wet pussy against my thigh before disengaging herself as she headed towards the shower. I accompanied her and stepped into the shower ahead of her, just to rinse off. I had already had my shower and was going to let her have her own. I was still winded and needed some time to catch my breath and recover.

We had already established that she had the day free to share with me. Her parents were not expecting her home tonight, but that she had to get home in the morning to prepare for work at the salon. A new client had booked a massage for noon and Rose had given the appointment to her as she had booked herself off for the weekend. This would be Janet's first paid gig for a massage. I had to admit that I felt a pang of jealousy at that.

I padded down the hall to the studio, still damp from my quick shower. I stripped off the soiled sheet and wiped down the vinyl surface of the massage table and replaced it with a fresh one. I was in the nude (again!) and when Janet joined me after her shower, she was too. I took the opportunity to show her the features of the state-of-the-art table that I had picked up at an estate sale earlier in the spring.

It had a wide, pivoting base that allowed the table to not only be turned 360 degrees but to be raised or lowered to various heights. It was a pregnancy table with a wide surface, removable inserts for large breasts; a 40-60 split that could be elevated to a variety of angles to allow reclining. Built-in bolsters could be engaged as required. The surface was heated and a vibration mode was a favourite of my clients. Best of all, the lower portion of the table could be separated into two halves and swing apart into a Y configuration. This allowed for up close and personal contact between the recipient's legs. All controlled by a wireless remote!

Janet was intrigued and climbed onto the table, wiggling her butt in to make herself comfortable. I used the remote to raise the back rest into a 45° angle and set the table at right angles to the window. This ensured a perfect view of Janet in profile and she thrust her breasts out to enhance our neighbors' view. Her muscular thighs twitching in anticipation and she used both thumbs and forefingers to tweak her erect nipples vigorously ...

I set myself up on the opposite side so as not to obstruct anyone's view and raised her nearside foot to my mouth and gave it a complete tongue bath, slowly sucking each toe individually and licking the sole, gently chewing on the instep. As I massaged the pad of her foot below her toes and above the arch using both hands simultatiously, she began to moan and tilted her head back and closed her eyes, her long hair (still damp from the shower) cascading freely, her nipple play continuing as she pulled and twisted on them vigorously.

She was lost in the sensations. I swung the table around and repeated the same ministrations on her other foot, again ensuring that anyone watching would have an unobstructed view. I knew that orgasms from foot play were rare, but her panting and moaning and her short, breathy gasps suggested otherwise. Her juices were flowing as she arched her back and clasped her thighs together, quivering uncontrollably. There was one final rhythmic contraction before she then collapsed back onto the table, spent. I was going to have to change the covering again as this one was soiled by her apparent orgasm.

As she recovered her breath and opened her eyes, she gave me the warmest smile I could imagine. I gave her my hand to help her off the table. As she hopped down off the table, she reached out and gave me another one of her bear hugs, her protruding nipples boring holes into my chest. My affection for her knew no bounds at this moment and I wondered if I was falling in love. It wasn't even noon yet!

We needed a break from our unrelenting love making. We retired to the kitchen and I put on the kettle for some tea. It occurred to me right then and there that we should use the rec facilities this afternoon and go for a swim. The gym and pool were in the next building and could be accessed from our lobby -- a simple trip down in the elevator and a short walk through a back corridor. Saturday afternoons were reserved for adults -- the kids had to clear out by noon. There was a well-equipped weight room, pool, spa and steam room -- all co-ed.

As the kettle was boiling, I returned to the studio and took the time to change the cover on the massage table and wipe down the vinyl surface again. I glanced out the window to see if I could spot and of my regular voyeurs and sure enough, two of them were indeed there, hoping that the show would go on. Most of them didn't even bother to hide themselves anymore -- they knew that I knew they were there and all pretense had ended weeks ago.

I returned to the kitchen and told Janet that I wanted to go for a swim and asked if she had brought a swimsuit with her. I knew she would look good no matter what she wore, but that her "melons" would present a real challenge for her in finding "decent" swim or gym wear. She told me that she had packed both a bikini and a one piece swim suit, but that neither of them were very modest. The bikini was tiny and flesh toned and all but disappeared when wet and the one piece had difficulty staying in place when she was moving in the water.

I asserted that we were going to the pool and that she would have to choose one or the other to wear. She left the room to go get one and put it on, then returned shortly to model it for me. She had chosen the one piece and I wasn't disappointed. It was minimalist to the extreme. It was white and consisted of two narrow panels of material sewn together at one end to form a bottom that wrapped around the crotch and hugged her buttocks with two strings that wrapped around the waist and tied together in front. The panels tapered out to form a shallow cup for the breasts, then narrowed again to be tied together behind the neck. The effect was little more than a skimpy bottom with suspenders. A mono bikini so to speak. Her back was completely bare and her breasts were all but completely exposed in profile, the panel cup barely containing her nipples, let alone the breast itself.

The suit was designed for a woman of less impressive dimensions and would have been very revealing on anyone. It could hardly be called decent on Janet. Perfect really. She would never be able to wear this swim suit in a true public setting, but with me accompanying her in my own complex, we might just be able to get away with it. It would call for an unapologetic approach by the two of us in the presence of others to carry it off. I would wear my own white shorts to make a matching pair, but this was going to be her show.

She told me that she would have a difficult time keeping this suit in place. Essentially, it was too small for her and she would need to be constantly adjusting it to keep her nipples covered. She asked if she could borrow a t-shirt or a tank top to wear so that the inevitable nip slips would at least be covered. I agreed under one condition : the shirt came off when we were in the pool.

I let her choose a shirt from a drawer and she went with a plain white one. It was essentially too tight at the chest and she struggled to pull it down over those magnificent orbs. She had to adjust the suit panel again to keep her nipples covered. The shirt fit her like a glove and she seemed satisfied. I didn't bother to mention that when it got wet, it would be sheer and fit like a second skin. Whatever modesty she had hoped for would be non-existent. I know she knew this too, but she was anxious to get going.

I loaned her a short, terrycloth robe and put on one of my own as we donned our footwear for the trip to the complex. I took two beach towels from the linen closet, grabbed my keys and locked the door behind us. We said nothing to each other in the elevator ride down as I could sense the need on her part to ponder our new adventure. I could feel the anticipation radiating from Janet as she realized what she was about to do in the presence of complete strangers. Up close and personal. There would be no kids around to offend - any adults present would be infatuated I hoped.

After I signed us in, I led her around and showed her the facilities. This allowed us to scout out the other patrons at the same time. I asked her discretely whether she was OK and she assured me that she was. She wanted to start off in the hot tub (spa) - a large, circular pool that could seat up to a dozen bathers. There were two rows of jets around the entire wall - one at chest height, the other at waist height.

The spa had four bathers in the water as we approached -- a middle aged couple and two older gentlemen sitting on opposite sides. I nodded a silent greeting to everyone as we removed our robes near the hooks provided, Janet's back to the others. I could see that she was both nervous and excited at the same time as she checked to make sure that her erect nipples were covered by the panels of her swimsuit. The tight t-shirt would hold the panels in place but would immediately become transparent the moment it got wet.

Before we stepped down into the spa to take our seats, I took a moment to show Janet the timer on the wall that controlled the jet cycle - a dial that could be set for up to ten minutes. This pause on my part served a couple of purposes. It allowed everyone in the area to admire Janet's barely concealed assets and to make the point that Janet would be the one to reset the next cycle. There was less than five minutes left on the current one. Janet took the closest spot to the timer so that when it needed to be reset again shortly, she would be the obvious one to do so.

There was some real awkwardness on everyone's part and some initial staring before eyes became averted. Janet handled it well by engaging the others in small talk, not letting them ignore her. The water level was at chest level for her so that her nipples were just below the surface, the foaming of the jets obscuring them from our fellow bathers' view. However, by propping herself up a few inches by using her hands on the seat (her arm strength coming into play) she managed to thrust her melons to the surface. She was able to shift ever so discretely, her nipples popping in and out of view. A young, attractive couple got a bird's eye view of Janet's assets as they approached the spa and said their hellos. It was almost embarrassing for them as they stared with their obvious and shared admiration. They took seats directly opposite, affording them the best view. The spa was getting crowded with only four spaces remaining available.

When the cycle was up within a few minutes and the jets turned off, Janet immediately stood up and and stepped out of the spa to reset the dial. The view was as good as I could have hoped for as the shirt was indeed sheer and all of her curves were on fabulous display. Her breasts were encased by the shirt material and the swimsuit panels did their job of concealment, but barely.

No one could avert their eyes, whatever their feelings about Janet's provocative exposure. As Janet ever so slowly stepped back into the spa, she was thrusting her breasts forward, the t shirt straining at it's seams, wrapped as tightly as it was around her breasts. Before she settled back into her seat, she turned herself around and perched herself on her knees. Her back to the others, her breasts now fully exposed to the higher jet, she sensually twisted herself from side to side so that the jet alternately blasted her nipples. The lower jet was also in play and was no doubt tickling her fancy.

It was unbelievable really. She was here in a public area, being ogled by complete strangers as she allowed the one jet to stimulate her sensitive nipples, the other to flow powerfully over her nether region. As she lost herself in the sensations, she leaned her head back so that her long hair formed a cascade on the surface of the water. I hadn't expected this and I knew our fellow bathers hadn't either. They were all dumbfounded by her blatant display of wanton abandon, but no one appeared offended that I could tell as I looked around, silently communicating my own incredulity to them. I was proud of her. She was far bolder than I had hoped for and she had read her audience perfectly.

No doubt the spa was used by a number of bathers from time to time for genital play (I had done so myself) but always discretely and without an audience. Janet was doing so openly and without reservation, apparently not concerned with anyone's reaction. Her sideways glance at me with her eyes half closed seemed an invitation, but I knew better than to succumb to temptation -- loss of my recreation privileges seeming a distinct possibility.

As I had pointed out to her before we came down, this was her show. I was taking a backseat. She had used this opportunity to go far beyond what I had dared to hope for. And she was playing it for all it was worth. The noise of the jets muffled her panting and quick intakes of breath, but it appeared that she was approaching orgasm, her head now pulled forward with her chin down as she clenched her teeth in apparent ecstasy. Was it possible? Was she going to allow herself to cum right here in the spa with a captive audience to witness it?

It seemed that she was. I noted a shudder as she pressed her crotch as close to the lower jet as she could get, a wave of contractions following as she closed her eyes completely. She was allowing herself to be engulfed by the overwhelming sensations coursing through her body, a sigh escaping her lips as she collapsed. She got up off of her knees and stood up, the panels on her swimsuit pushed out of place to either side, forcing her breasts together. Her nipples were now exposed through the t shirt, proudly erect and on display for all to see.

The jet cycle ended and there was an awkward silence. Janet excused herself as she exited the spa and reset the timer for us. She slipped on her footwear allowing us all a prolonged appreciation of not only her magnificent breasts but of the muscular legs that she was so proud of. It was as if none of us were there as she then reached for her robe and slowly slipped her arms inside, posing as she did so.

She told me (and, of course, all of us there) that she was going to the change room before going for a swim. I told her I would join her and would be waiting by the pool when she returned. I suspected that she was going to remove the t shirt in privacy and return with her swimsuit readjusted properly.

I was spot on. When she returned shortly, she had the wet t shirt in her hand and her robe casually open to reveal herself to best advantage. As she let me slip the robe off of her shoulders, her swimsuit revealed itself for the inadequate cover that she had promised. It was too small for her and the panels were tight to the top of her breasts, but gapped out completely as they rounded over her nipples and down to the crotch, the ties for the bottom around her waist being the only thing holding everything in place. By most standards, it would be considered indecent or (at the very least) too revealing.

The pool was busy with several individuals swimming lengths or just puttering around in the shallow end. The young couple who had had difficulty hiding their admiration earlier had followed me over to the pool and were obviously hoping for the show to continue. They wouldn't be disappointed.

Janet knew that her swimsuit was for show and wasn't designed for actual swimming, let alone diving. There was nothing to hold the panels in place other than friction. But that didn't stop her from doing so anyways. She executed a beautiful dive from the deep end and swam smoothly underwater, then surfaced in the shallow end.

As she stood up in the waist deep water, her breasts were indeed exposed and she had an awkward time of adjusting the panels to cover them, the transparent material making the whole exercise mute. She was as much as completely exposed for all to see. Everyone seemed to have noticed (how could they not?) and Janet worked her way to the stairs for a graceful exit.

12