Tutoring from My Favorite Professor Ch. 09

Story Info
Liz tutors me in how to please a man.
2.5k words
4.56
11k
2
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up the next morning, I didn't know where I was or why I couldn't move very much. However, I was warm and comfortable, so I wasn't worried. I opened my eyes to discover that my head was lying on a hairy chest. This startled me, and then I remember the night before.

Liz and I had fallen asleep snuggled together, after making love. I had somewhat woken up when Craig came to bed, but had quickly drifted back off, spooning Liz as Craig spooned me. So, the chest I was lying on must be Craig's, and the body pressed against my back, preventing me from moving much, must be Liz.

I felt Liz stir behind me, and I stroked the hand she had draped across my waist, to let her know I was awake. She nuzzled and kissed the back of my neck. I carefully turned over to face her. She was so beautiful. I loved the way she looked with sleep still in her eyes. I kissed her. We both pulled back suddenly; morning breath.

We laughed, then Liz got up. I followed her to the bathroom, borrowing her toothbrush. A few minutes later, freshly brushed and mouthwashed, we kissed again. Ah, much better.

"Back to bed?" Liz asked.

I was suddenly quite nervous about sex with Craig. When things first happened with Liz, I hadn't had time to think about it.

"Craig's still asleep. He was up late, right?," I replied.

"Good point," she said. "Coffee?."

"Perfect," I said, and followed her to the kitchen.

I got out two mugs, and the cream, while Liz made coffee. When it was finished brewing, we took our mugs to the living room and sat on the couch. I sat with my legs crossed, like a child would if they were sitting on the floor. Liz had one foot tucked under her, and was leaning against me, my arm draped over her shoulders. We sat in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the first sips of coffee.

Then, Liz started gently tracing a line on the inside of my thigh. I let out a sigh, relaxing under her touch.

"You seem nervous." Liz said. "Are you having second thoughts? We don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"I think I want to," I replied. "I just don't really know what to expect."

"Well, I can't fully speak for Craig, but I know that he would agree that this morning is all about you," Liz said as she continued gently tracing lines on my inner thigh. "What do you want?" she purred.

I watched her hand, the anticipation building in my stomach, and lower.

"I want you." I said quietly.

"Ok," she said, the lines she was tracing going higher on my leg.

I inhaled sharply. "And I want Craig."

"Ok."

I bit my lip, saying what I wanted was difficult, but was turning me on. "I want you to show me how to be with Craig...to tutor me?"

"Is that a question or a statement," Liz said playfully.

"A statement."

"That sounds like fun," Liz said. "I love teaching you new things." The lines she was tracing now starting to reach under the boxer shorts I was wearing.

"I want you to be in charge. Show me and tell me what to do," I said, becoming a bit more confident.

"I would love to do that," Liz said, and she leaned in to kiss me, causing her fingertips to barely brush my pussy.

I put an arm around her, trying to draw her in closer, but she pulled away.

"Not yet, baby," She said. "I want you to save your energy. I'm going to go wake Craig up, and make sure he is ok with our plan. Be back in a minute"

Liz disappeared down the hall. I was dripping wet, and so excited about what was going to happen. Liz being in charge had turned my nerves into expectancy. It was all I could do to sit there, drinking my coffee, waiting.

Liz came back a couple minutes later. She gave me a deep kiss, exploring my mouth with her tongue.

"Criag is brushing his teeth. He is as excited about this as we are," She said, and took me by the hand, leading me down the hall, and back to bed.

She sat me down on the edge of the bed, and pushed herself between my legs, before licking along the neckline of my nightshirt. I moaned in pleasure, causing me to not hear Craig come out of the bathroom.

"Wow, that is a beautiful sight," he said, and I jumped. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

His shoulder length hair was curly and tangled from sleep. He wore only a pair of boxer shorts, which allowed me to fully admire his muscular chest and legs. I also nervously admired the obvious bulge in the front of his shorts.

He walked over to the bed, standing next to Liz asking, "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes, please." I half said, half moaned, Liz's tongue on my neck driving me wild. "You can do anything and everything you want to me."

He leaned down and kissed me, letting my taste the mouthwash on his breath. I reached up digging one hand into his hair, and the other into Liz's. This was amazing. He pulled back and turned to kiss Liz. I whimpered as both of their mouths left my body, but it was so hot watching them make out in front of me.

"I'm the one in charge here, remember?" Liz said to Craig, a playful force in her tone of voice.

"Yes, Ma'am," He said, clearly enjoying this.

She sat him down on the bed beside me, his leg barely touching mine. I started getting nervous, not quite knowing what to do, but Liz was in charge.

"Now," she said. "I am going to demonstrate how to please a man. Pay careful attention, Julia. There will be a test."

My pussy became wetter at the thought about what I was going to watch.

"This first part should seem familiar, as it's the same way foreplay with a woman starts," Liz said, obviously enjoying being in control and in teacher mode.

She pressed herself between his legs, and kissed him, softly at first, but building into a forceful devouring of his mouth. I could see the hunger in both of their faces, as they enjoyed each others' mouths. I could feel that same hunger building inside of me. Then Liz, pulled back a bit and licked a trail to one of Craig's ears, sucking and flicking it.

She looked over at me, saying, "Are you so eager to try that you don't want to wait through the demonstration?"

I realized that I had leaned forward. My mouth was just an inch or so away from Craig's ear, and my tongue was sticking out slightly. I blushed, and pulled back a bit, but Julia stopped me.

"Hands on experience is a great way to learn," she said.

I thought about how sexy it was when Craig asked for consent, and said, "Is it ok if I kiss you, and is it ok if I lick your ear?"

Craig smiled, his eyes twinkling, and said, "Yes, you may."

I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into me. The kiss was deep and full of desire. I pulled back, mimicking Liz, and ran my tongue across his jaw line to his ear. I was surprised and amused by the sandpaper like stubble on his cheek. I was so different from Liz's soft face.

Liz started moving down the side of his neck.

So, I whispered in his ear, "can I lick your neck and chest?"

"Yes," Craig moaned.

I ran my tongue down my side of his neck, enjoying the saltiness of the sweat on his skin. When I reached his collarbone, I decided to kiss along it. As I neared the center, Liz's hair tickled me. She had had the same idea. We turned to each other and kissed passionately. As she pulled away, she gently bit my lip.

"That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen," said Craig, and he wrapped an arm around each of us, pulling us tight against each other and himself.

We turned our attention back to Craig, and Liz went back into teaching mode.

"You will find that his pecs are very similar to a woman's breasts," she said. "They are firmer, but just as sensitive."

With that said, we both started licking and kissing Craig's chest. We got close to the nipples but never quite touched them. I suddenly felt his hand sink into my hair, and firmly guide my head to his nipple. From the womanly moan of delight I heard, I'm guessing he did the same to Liz.

I ran circles around his areola with my tongue, occasionally breaking the circle to flick across his erect nipple. The hair on his chest kept getting in my mouth, but it just intensified the taste of his skin, which was similar to Liz's, but muskier, deeper somehow. Soon, I had my lips wrapped around his nipple, sucking it and flicking it with my tongue. Craig let out a moan.

I felt Liz start to move lower, and with my mouth still on his tit, I said, "Can I lick lower?"

This brought both a laugh and another moan from Craig. "Please," He moaned.

I moved my head down, licking along each one of his abs. It was nice, but I must say, I liked Liz's stomach better. Soon, I had reached the waistband of his underwear. After flicking my tongue under it a couple times, I was at a loss of what to do. So, I pulled back to watch Liz some more.

She smiled, and bit her lip as she ran her hands down his sides, hooking her thumbs in his underwear. I knew this move all too well, and felt my pussy get even wetter.

Craig stood slightly, so Liz could remove his underwear. I watched as his waistband pulled his dick downward, until it was almost straight down. Then it bounced back up and hit him in the stomach. I had expected it to be pretty much exactly like Liz's strapon, but it was quite different. For one thing, I was significantly bigger. I got both excited and nervous at the thought of him putting it inside of me. I mean, I had felt full to capacity by the strapon. How was it going to fit?

It also was darker in color, a deep reddish purple, with visible veins running up the shaft. Plus, there was all of that pubic hair. That made sense, now that I thought about it, but I had pictured his groin as smooth.

Liz was back in teacher mode, and obviously loving every second. "This is where things get different," she said, smiling. She knelt down in front of Craig, face to um... face with him. "Get in real close, so you can see what I'm doing," she said.

I leaned over and rested my head on Craig's side.

"I like to start with more kisses, and licks," Liz instructed, "Making sure that I pay attention to his balls and the whole length of his penis."

I grew a bit nervous. I wasn't quite so sure about licking hairy balls. However, as soon as Liz started playing with them, Craig moaned. I looked up at his face, full of lust, joy, and hunger. I felt my pussy twitch at the thought of being the one to make him look like that.

Liz kissed and licked his balls, occasionally sucking some of the skin into her mouth. She then licked along the entire length of his shaft, before kissing the tip, where a drop of moisture had developed. I was so turned on that I could hardly stand it, and started to put my hand between my legs, to try to release some pressure.

Just then, Liz stood up, saying, "your turn."

I took her place on the floor, having to sit a bit lower on my knees, as I'm taller than Liz. I looked up to see Craig smiling down at me, lustfully.

"Can..."

Before I could get the sentence out, Craig replied, "Please, touch me."

That was all the invitation I needed. I leaned forward, and ran my tongue along his balls for the first time. It was more pleasant than I expected. The hair was a bit annoying, but they tasted of musk, mixed with Liz's saliva. I could definitely get used to this. A moan from Craig, encouraged me to continue, and I sucked in some of his skin. I was overcome by the uniquely sexy smell and taste of man.

I quickly let go and moved up to his staff, eager to experience it. Just like Liz had done, I started running my tongue along and around his shaft, then gently kissed and sucked the very tip.

Liz's lust filled voice came from above me. "You can put your mouth around him now."

I obeyed and opened my mouth wide. I moved forward until I felt his tip hit the back of my throat, then pulled back and gagged a little.

"Don't worry about fitting the whole thing in your mouth, just focus on the first couple of inches." Liz said, wrapping her hand around the base of Craig dick, massaging it lightly.

I tried again, only taking in what fit comfortably. In order to do this, my mouth had to be open as wide as it could go, and I was a bit afraid of scratching him. So, I curled my lips over my teeth. This was weird, but kinda nice. I started sucking, and Craig let out another moan, thrusting forward slightly.

"Good," Liz said. "Just keep moving up and down along the end of the shaft, sucking and licking. You're doing great."

I started to really enjoy the process. It wasn't as much fun as eating out Liz, but the sensation was still sexy. I heard a shift in Craig's moans.

"If you don't want a mouthful of cum, pull back now," Liz said.

I thought about that for a second, and as I was trying to decide, Craig's orgasm came full force. HIs cum hit the back of my throat in waves, and I instinctively swallowed. Then, his dick started shrinking. I sucked the last bit of cum out of it as I pulled my head away.

Craig had collapsed back on the bed. Liz was standing over me, looking a bit concerned.

"Sorry, I should have warned you about the cum earlier." she said.

I smiled. I felt a little trickle out of the corner of my mouth. "That's ok," I said. "I kind of like it."

"Me too," Liz said, and she dropped to her knees next to me. She kissed me and happily licked the last traces of cum out of my mouth. The mixture of the taste of her mouth, with the taste of Craig's dick was delightful, and I never wanted this moment to end.