Tutoring Miss Picket a Movie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holley, you are incorrigible!" Mom giggled.

I matched her giggle and turned for Daddy's take on the matter, but he was busy, "Call Walter!" he commanded his phone. I watched him respond, "Hello, Walter! Yes, it's been a long time. Hey bud, listen! I've got a great film idea for you! Right up your line of work. Yes, exactly, certainly, lots of money in it for you. It got a very novel plot and lots of ahem ..."

I had a few calls of my own to make. I still owed Clara an update call on how my afternoon fuck session went with Johann. Also, I needed to find a 'bridge over the blue Danube' in order to entice Doctor Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe to play the lead role in my first movie script. I'd have to get busy putting some 'rushes' together to pitch the deal to Walter and time wasn't waiting ...

There were a number of characters I already, potentially anyway, had identified for the rushes; Mom, Daddy, and me of course! I'm sure Clara Fogerty would join in for sure as herself. I bet I could get Charles Anderson on board [figuratively and literally] as the virgin buster; just have to keep my BFF Jennie from finding out her boyfriend was going to fuck me again. The one questionable character -- Professor Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe -- I had him on the hook, had the reel pulling him up to the boat, now could I get him into the net?

Please, please take a moment and rate this story for me. Thanks. And thanks for those kind remarks about the other two in this series!

12