TV News Fantasies Pt. 02

Story Info
Meghan's fantasy life spills into her visit to the pub.
1.8k words
3.63
5.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
198 Followers

The cost to film this episode is likely prohibitive. It uses a pub and has a larger cast (including extras). But after I win the lottery, I'll start my own film company and make videos from these scripts.

Episode 15: TV News Fantasies (Part 2)

Meghan arrives in a pub/restaurant. She's wearing business attire but a fairly short skirt. Kind of dimly lit. There's a cute hostess who asks a cute waitress to take Meghan to a table. The girls are wearing Tilted Kilt/Hooters type of uniforms. She sits at a table on a bench with her back against the wall, facing out. The table has a tablecloth on it. The waitress introduces herself as Leah, gives her a menu, and says she'll be back with some water.

Meghan watches her waitress walk away. She sees a second cute waitress go to talk with the hostess. One of Meghan's hands reaches under the table, and we can't see what she's doing, but she starts to bite her lower lip softly. The camera goes under the table. We see that she's pulled up her skirt enough to reach her panties and is lightly rubbing herself. The camera pans to the waitress and hostess. They're standing nude, talking. Then they're kissing and playing with each other's breasts.

Meghan's waitress returns. The scene has a white flash, and the girls at the front appear clothed again and just talking. The waitress asks Meghan for a drink order, and Meghan orders a margarita. The waitress turns and starts to walk off. Meghan's hand goes back under the table and she calls to Leah "There's something else I'd like please."

Leah comes back to the table.

"I really want to see your body."

"Sure!" Leah smiles and takes her clothes off. "It gets me so hot that you want to watch me. i have to play with myself." She fingers herself in front of Meghan.

To Meghan's left, she hears a cell phone ringing. She looks over there and sees a very attractive, young woman sitting at the next table in a business outfit answering the phone. She's sitting at a table similar to Meghan's so we can only see her top. She smiles at Meghan and takes her top off and plays with her breasts.

The scene flashes white. Leah arrives, dressed, with Meghan's drink. She asks Meghan what she wants to order, and Meghan tells her the fish tacos. Leah turns to go and we see Meghan's hand reach below the table again. The camera shows Leah walking away, and now she's bottomless. Leah walks to a nearby table and bends over to show Meghan her pussy. As she's spreading her lips, the businesswoman from the next table crosses her field of vision. Her skirt isn't as short as Meghan's but it's much tighter. The tight blouse and skirt show off a slender figure. She takes them off and poses in her bra and panties and then takes them off and continues to pose. She then slides behind her table. We see her hand reach below the table. Now we hear a shout from the bar. The scene flashes white. A man and his girlfriend are standing there. It looks like she's a receptionist. He's waving at a couple that just came in the door. The new couple comes to the bar. The gorgeous women are standing together with the men talking. The men are motioning at the girls' breasts. The girls take off their tops so they can compare their breasts and massage each other's. Their dates are motioning them to kiss so they start kissing. they get more turned on and finish undressing each other and 69 on the floor.

The screen flashes white. Leah sets Meghan's food in front of her. Meghan looks down at the food and looks back up. Leah is walking away, completely nude, and Meghan watches her. Then she looks over at her neighboring table again. That businesswoman steps out from behind her table and undresses completely. She's nude under her blouse and skirt. She moves the food off her table and climbs it and sits on it. She spreads her legs and fingers herself for Meghan to see. The woman's getting more intense when the screen flashes white again. The restaurant manager is in front of her and asks if Meghan's food is all right. Meghan thanks him and tells him that she's waiting for it to cool off.

As he leaves, the woman at the next table stands up and comes to sit by Meghan.

"Hi, my name's Sasha. I noticed that you keep watching me, and I'm hoping you're trying to get my attention."

"Hi, I'm Meghan." Meghan's very flustered by this direct attention. "You just ... well ..." Meghan doesn't know what to say. "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable."

"I'm flattered to have someone so attractive staring at me, so I had to come sit with you."

"Uh, thanks. ... " Suddenly she blurts out. "You know I kept looking your way because you're the sexiest woman here, and, um, well, you know, it's kind of fun to look at you." Meghan looks down.

"I know what you mean. I like to come here. There are lots of cute women here to look at and fantasize about."

"That's why I like to come here too."

They both are quiet, then Sasha says. "What do you think about those girls over there?" She points at a two college-aged girls sitting by the door.

"They're gorgeous."

"I mean, why are they here? Everyone else here looks like a professional, but you can tell they're in college cause how they're dressed. In my fantasy, the blonde's a dancer at the strip club a couple of streets over, and she's invited the brunette to come and watch her for support." The camera goes under the table. We see Sasha's hand touch Meghan's thigh and then move up to her panties and lightly rub her pussy through the material. Meghan's hand moves directly to Sasha's panties and does the same. They're just moving fingers so it isn't conspicuous to anyone who sees them. The camera pans over to the college girls who act out the fantasy that Sasha describes. "The blonde is telling the brunette that she could be a stripper, too. The brunette's unsure. The blonde stands up and tells her friend to sit on the chair away from the table. She says it's easy, just dance sexy. She strips down to her v-string for the brunette. At the end, she french kisses her friend." We watch the college girls kissing. "She tells her friend to trade places, and the brunette dances for her. When she's topless, she's leaning over and letting their nipples rub. She strips to her panties. The blonde gets her hands on her friend's hips and tells her 'I'm so turned on.' She pulls down her friend's panties and tells her 'I want to feel you pussy on mine.' They finish undressing and get on the floor and grind their pussies together." Sasha's quiet while we watch this scene.

The camera comes back to Sasha and Meghan sitting at the table. We see their hands reach under the table but don't see what they're doing. Sasha says quietly. "I'll tell you my fantasy about you if you tell me yours about me."

"Okay, but you go first."

Sasha takes a deep breath. "Okay. you and your waitress undressed each other and were rubbing your pussies together."

"mmmmm."

"What was I doing in your fantasy?"

"You undressed for me and then got on the table and masturbated."

"Do you want to come to my apartment? We can walk there from here."

Meghan is getting out from behind the table. "Let's go." The two women put a $20 on their table and walk out quickly. Once outside, Meghan acts as if she's about to kiss Sasha, but Sasha steps back. "Not here. Too public. Follow me."

The scene shifts to the bottom of stairs in an apartment building. We can see two apartments on the 1st floor and stairs leading up to the 2nd floor. The door opens and the 2 girls come in. As the door closes, the girls are caressing each other aggressively and kissing. Meghan kneels and pulls down Sasha's skirt and panties to the floor.

"Are you crazy! My neighbors might come out!" Sasha grabs her purse and runs up the stairs. Meghan picks up Sasha's clothes and follows her. She gets to the top as Sasha unlocks the door and hurries inside. Meghan goes in, too, and closes the door behind her. Sasha puts her arms around her while they kiss. Then Sasha says "follow me." As she walks to her bedroom, we see her pulling off her shirt and unhooking her bra. Meghan follows. Sasha climbs on the bed, nude. "Fuck me with your pussy." Meghan undresses, and the two trib feverishly. It doesn't take long for Sasha to have an orgasm. They keep tribbing, now more slowly and tenderly. Sasha has another orgasm.

Meghan tells her "Will you eat me so I can cum?"

"Sure." Meghan kneels over Sasha's face and Sasha licks her to climax.

Meghan slides down on top of Sasha and they enjoy kissing and holding each other. We hear the alarm on Meghan's phone go off in the other room. "Damn!" She runs to the other room to turn off the phone.

While she's away, Sasha calls to her. "Do you have to be somewhere."

"No. That's just my reminder to turn on the news. I like to watch and fantasize about Ainsley."

Meghan returns to the room and stands at the end of the bed, staring at Sasha lying there. Our view is of Sasha on the bed and Meghan looking at her from behind. "I always fantasize about scissoring with other women, and I like to fantasize about Ainsley. But you've been my fantasy today. That's my common fantasy. What's yours?"

"I like to fantasize about beautiful women undressing for me and masturbating to turn themselves on and to turn me on until I can't resist them."

Sasha smiles and spreads her knees apart and masturbates slowly, softly. Meghan seems to sway in time with Sasha's hand. "I love watching your fingers disappear and appear like that." By now, Meghan is also masturbating with one hand and playing with her nipples with the other. We were watching Meghan from behind, but now the camera angle has panned around her body so we see both of the women from the side. Their fingering speeds up. Then Meghan climbs in bed so they can kiss as they masturbate. Finally, Meghan's hand moves Sasha's away so that Meghan can finger her, and Sasha fingers Meghan, and they continue to kiss.

After they both have an orgasm, they continue to kiss and are softly caressing each other's ass.

"Do you want to sleep here with me tonight? You can watch me play with myself again in the morning and we can scissor again. Then we can take a shower together before work."

"I like this plan." We watch them continue to kiss as the scene ends.

morganj16
morganj16
198 Followers