T'was The Night Before Christmas

Story Info
Santa Claus is discovered leaving presents by a horny woman.
6.3k words
4.34
6.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,108 Followers

T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

A Christmas Fable

By Western Tiger

T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring except a very pissed off and drunk Ellen Johnson.

The Mercedes came to a screeching halt in the driveway of Ellen Johnson's elegant ranch house located in the suburbs of Atlanta. A very inebriated Ellen staggered out of the car on her 6-inch stiletto heels and slammed the car door so hard that the whole car shook. As she stumbled up the sidewalk towards her front door, Ellen screamed at the top of her lungs.

"That motherfucker! How could he ditch me like that? Fuck him!!! And he took up with that trashy bimbo!! I hope she gives him gonorrhea for Christmas and his dick falls off! Bastard!!!"

Somehow an intoxicated Ellen had made it home from a Christmas Eve party where she had been invited by her new boyfriend, Paul. Ellen had been very excited to attend this party, and she was looking forward to Paul and she celebrating the birth of Christ with a very athletic and satisfying fuck later that night.

Ellen had gone to a lot of trouble to look fantastic for Paul and the evening's celebration. She had borrowed a beautiful evening gown from her best friend that had a plunging neckline and a slit up the side all the way to her hip. She had gotten a full mani-pedi and her hair done up. She had managed to dig out the six-inch stilettos from the back of her closet that she rarely had an opportunity to wear anymore. After a shower and coating herself in expensive perfume, Ellen squeezed herself into the form fitting evening gown, put on her heels and stood in front of the mirror admiring her beautiful reflection. The thin, black, skin-tight material molded itself to her marvelous figure so tightly that she could not wear even a thong underneath. The plunging neckline showcased her large full round breasts and the slit up the side displayed her long, graceful legs. In a word, Ellen looked "hot."

Paul and she had only been dating a couple of weeks, and their three dates had been fun and exciting with a growing sense of sexual tension between the two of them. However, they had yet to consummate their romance. Ellen was so horny to have sex with Paul that she would have screwed him in the middle of an Interstate if given the opportunity. After the party tonight she was going to invite Paul inside and screw his brains out.

Paul was supposed to pick her up at 7:00 PM, but the time came and went. About 8:00 PM, Paul called to say that he was sorry. He had been held up at work, but would she mind driving herself to the party? Somewhat taken aback, Ellen reluctantly agreed, and Paul quickly gave her the address. After he hung up, Ellen was upset that Paul had not called earlier. He would not now be stunned by her appearance when she opened her front door, but she knew he would be really impressed when he did see her. She would make him pay just a little for making her drive herself when she invited him back to her house and played hard to get. By the end of the evening, Paul would be wrapped around her finger.

Ellen put the address into her GPS and was surprised to see that it was in an extremely ritzy area of Atlanta. She had no idea that Paul ran in those social circles. Ellen was a successful real estate agent who at age 35 had her own home and made an extremely good living selling upscale Atlanta properties. She had worked hard for her privileged life, but this party seemed to be on a whole level above what she was used to. Suddenly she was a little nervous, possibly even a little intimidated but she knew she looked fantastic and that she would make a great impression. She grabbed her clutch purse and a thin wrap to put over her bare shoulders and made her way out to her car. It was December in Atlanta, and the air was very cold. The freezing temperature made her nipples very prominent and erect as they pushed against the thin material of her evening gown.

The drive cross town from her house to the party took about 45 minutes. As she turned into the driveway and passed through a stone gateway, she was astonished at how beautiful the house was. It was three stories high and every light in the place seemed to be on. The whole front of the house and yard were decorated with Christmas lights, and through the windows you could see Christmas trees in different rooms of the house. When she drove her car up to the front, she was greeted by a valet who opened her door and offered to park her car. She could feel the valet's eyes hungrily take in her lowcut bodice and leg revealing dress as she got out of her car. Giving him the keys, she carefully climbed the stairs in her heels up to the impressive front door and entered.

The party was in full swing with colorful decorations, loud music and people mingling everywhere. She texted Paul that she had arrived and was in the front hall. Yet, after waiting a couple of minutes for a response from her date and getting none, she went looking for him. She grabbed a glass of champagne off a tray from a passing waiter and began to wander through the lavishly decorated rooms. As she walked through the downstairs, she noticed the elegantly dressed men and women everywhere. This must be one of the most important social engagements of the Christmas season Ellen thought, and she wondered if she could make some business connections here, but first she had to find her date. Several men checked out the graceful and sexy real estate agent as she passed by, and it made her feel confident and pretty. Yet, there was a nagging feeling in the back of her mind that something was not quite right. After she had been through every room downstairs and could not find Paul anywhere, she stopped in the front hallway to check and see if he had returned her text. As she was looking at her phone, Ellen heard what sounded like his laughter, and she looked up to see Paul descending the staircase with his arms draped around a redhead wearing a dress that was even more revealing than hers.

Ellen was shocked to see her date getting all cozy with another woman. She called out to him, and Paul turned and saw her at the bottom of the stairs. The look of surprise on Paul's face reminded Ellen of someone whose hand had been caught in the cookie jar, and she knew the night was about to turn bad. He quickly took his hands from around the redhead's shoulders and said something to her before he came down the stairs toward Ellen. The redhead turned and went back up the stairs and disappeared into the depths of the house.

"Hey, I'm so glad that you could make it," Paul stammered. "I didn't think you would come."

Ellen noticed as he spoke that his hair was mussed up and his clothes looked somewhat rumpled. His tie was skewed, and his shirt was untucked under his coat. "Of course, I would come," Ellen answered. "Why wouldn't I come?"

"I just thought perhaps because I couldn't pick you up, and it was such a long drive from your house that you might decide not to come. That's all."

"Paul, who's the redhead on the stairs?"

"Oh she's just a... person I work with," Paul spluttered as he looked over his shoulder to see if the redhead was still there. "Her name is Linda. I'll introduce you later."

"No thanks. What were you guys doing upstairs?"

Paul now looked like a deer in the headlights, very unsure as to what to say. "She was just showing me around up there," he mumbled. "She's good friends with the couple that owns the house."

"Well that's convenient for you."

"Yes," he stuttered. "Let's go get a drink." Paul tried to grab Ellen's arm and guide her into another room. Ellen yanked her arm away from him. "Don't touch me. You guys were upstairs fucking, weren't you? Your clothes look completely disheveled, and you even have some lipstick on your cheek." Paul's hand instantly went to his cheek to try and wipe off any lipstick. "There is no lipstick on your cheek, you asshole. That just shows you how guilty you are. You invited me to a big party on Christmas Eve. You end up wanting to sleep with some slut, and you don't have the consideration to tell me not to come. You suck!"

Ellen walked away from Paul and went searching for a bar. She found one in a large den area where several people were mingling with music playing and everyone talking. She walked up to the cute bartender and asked him what the strongest drink was that he had. He remarked that he had a full bar. Ellen asked for a whiskey.

After the bartender had placed her drink on the bar and she had taken her first sip, Paul walked up beside her. "Ellen, I'm sorry. I just didn't think..."

"That's right Paul, you didn't. You invite me to a party where I don't know anybody and then embarrass me. Fuck you. Leave me alone and go back to your little bimbo."

"Ellen..."

"I told you to leave me alone," Ellen said in a loud voice that drew the attention of several people in the room near them. Paul looked at all the attention they were drawing and quickly retreated.

Ellen was now at a bar at a party in the room of a house where she did not know a soul. She was dressed in a sexy revealing evening gown wearing 6-inch stiletto heels, and a man that she had hoped to have a wonderful Christmas evening with had just dumped her for some cheap looking redhead floozy. Now all the assurance that she had entered the party with dissolved. To keep from running away from the party completely humiliated and let the feelings of shame and disappointment overwhelm her, she stood at the bar and consumed two more whiskeys on an empty stomach. As she slowly got more drunk, the young bartender tried flirting with her, but she ignored him. He was cute but way too young for her. She wanted a man. A real man, not some weasel like Paul. She was fucking horny as hell. She had hoped to have some incredible sex with a man who had excited her but now she was alone.

Ellen turned away from the bar to observe the other people in the room. Maybe there was someone who might be worth flirting with, and somehow salvage this night. Yet the feelings of isolation and being abandoned made it impossible for her to attempt to talk to anyone. She decided to go home before she had anything else to drink.

As she started to leave the party, she happened to spot Paul and the bimbo over in a corner making out. She became so enraged that she grabbed a full glass of champagne off a table, walked over to the couple and poured it all over Paul's head. Ellen screamed, "FUCK YOU" in Paul's face as the couple split apart.

Turning on her heel, she walked out of the house and retrieved her car from the valet. The smart thing to do would have been to call an Uber and pick her car up the next day, but she didn't even know who these individuals were and didn't want to have anything to do with them. Knowing she'd had too much to drink she made the wise decision to keep to the side streets, so she hopefully didn't run into the police. Yet, the longer she drove the angrier she got until she was speeding down streets and turned violently into her driveway.

It was after 11:30 on Christmas Eve night as Ellen stood alone in her den as horny as she could be. There was no fuck buddy to call. There was no friend with benefits to come over and help her out. There was just her and her unrequited feelings of sexual desire. Ellen had been embarrassed and abandoned, the best way she could think to get over this feeling of internal rage was to have a big orgasm. She kicked off her stilettos and walked back to her bedroom. She opened the drawer of her nightstand and pulled out her battery-operated vibrator. She walked back into the den and turned on her large screen TV which had an HDMI cable connected to her computer. After surfing for a few minutes on PornHub, she found a 20-minute film of some stud with a very large dick fucking the hell out of a large breasted blonde. Ellen unzipped her skintight evening gown and let it fall to the floor revealing her gorgeous figure. She was 5'8 with large full round breasts that were tipped with large erect pink nipples, a tight flat stomach from working out and long beautiful legs. Her booty was just big enough and her vaginal area was shaved except for a small landing strip just above her clit. As she looked at her reflection in the glass of the TV screen, she just could not understand why Paul would choose that cheap looking bimbo over her. The unfairness of it just made her angrier. She started the film clip and sat down on the couch, spreading her legs and started to rub her needy clit in soft slow circles. As the pleasure began to build, and tension began to leave, Ellen leaned back on the couch and picked up her vibrator. Turning it on, she started to run it along the lips of her moistening hole and slowly inserting it into her juicing canal. It was starting to feel good, and she could feel the distant twinge of an orgasm start to build deep inside her womb.

Suddenly, there was a massive crash like a tree, or something had fallen on her roof that completely caught Ellen by surprise. She removed the slick vibrator from her vagina and sprang to her feet as loud scraping noises came from the roof. Ellen was utterly naked as she heard what sounded like footsteps walking on the roof.

"What the fuck is that" she said out loud to herself.

All at once, there was a flash and a large cloud of thick smoke appeared in front of the fireplace. As the smoke dissipated it revealed a large man holding a hefty sack dressed in bright red standing in front of her. Ellen screamed as she covered her breasts and vagina with her hands. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

The large man turned toward Ellen and looked at her in surprise. "What are you doing here," he exclaimed.

"I live here, asshole," Ellen screamed. "Who are you?"

The man in red paused for a moment as he looked at the naked woman. Then he said, "Who do you think?"

Ellen quickly picked up a blanket from the back of the couch and pulled it around herself. "Who are you," she screamed again.

The man who had a long white beard looked at Ellen as if she was a bit crazy. "I am Santa Claus," he stated as if it should be obvious.

"Fuck you, there is no such person as Santa Claus. How the fuck did you get in here? What do you want?"

The man who said he was Santa Claus folded his arms across his chest and appeared to be insulted. "How do you think I got in here? I didn't come through a door. I didn't come through a window, and I certainly didn't come down you're closed off chimney. It's Christmas night and I'm here to deliver presents."

"Did Paul put you up to this? You can tell that motherfucker I'm going to have him arrested for harassment and you as well."

The man in red put down the large bag that he had been carrying and reached inside. He pulled out a clipboard with a thick stack of papers clipped to it and began turning through several pages until he found the one that he was looking for. "Ellen Johnson, 35 years old." The man claiming to be Santa Claus paused as he continued the read the document in his hand. Then a stunned expression emerged on his face as he declared, 'Oh, you have been a very bad girl this year, Ellen, I'm supposed to leave you... three bags of coal. Oh, you've been really naughty!" The man in red looked at Ellen as if she had just committed some kind of crime.

"Oh, cut it out you're not Santa Claus! And if you don't tell me what you're doing here, I'm going to call it police."

"Relax, Ellen Johnson. I am Santa Claus," the large man stated. "You hear that stamping on your roof that's been going on this entire time? Those are my reindeer. And I got in here because I'm a magic elf. I'm rather large for an elf, but I have the ability to get into any place no matter how small or how large it is. I don't visit everybody anymore because not that many people still believe. Nonetheless, I come down every year and drop off stuff at houses that are randomly selected by computer. This year your house happened to be on the list."

"Oh right," Ellen said her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Well. thank you, Santa Claus for dropping by. Now you can disappear."

"Well, I have a little bit of a problem here," Santa said. "See there's a rule that if anybody sees me I have to grant them a wish."

"Oh Jesus, can we just cut the crap and you leave?"

"No, I'm serious. If anybody sees me while I am doing my rounds to give people presents, I have to give them a wish. Anything they want. So Ellen Johnson what do you want?"

"This is stupid."

Santa slowly looked around the room and then brought his gaze back to Ellen. "Well from what you have on the television screen and that little device that is still buzzing on your couch, I'd say you need to get laid. So, is that what you want?"

Ellen looked at the bearded man as if he were insane. Yet she couldn't figure out how he'd gotten into the house. There were stamping noises coming from the roof. He didn't appear dangerous. He had not taken one step towards her this entire time. This was the most elaborate practical joke she'd ever heard about.

"Did Paul put you up to this?"

"I can assure you no one named Paul has anything to do with me. I'm exactly who I say I am. I am Santa Claus also known as Saint Nicholas also known as Kris Kringle. So could we hurry this along, I'm on a schedule. What wish can I grant you? Anything that your heart desires I can provide. No strings attached."

The man in red just stood there staring at Ellen waiting for a response. After a long pause, Ellen said with a sneering tone in her voice, "Ok, Mr. Kris Kringle or whatever you call yourself, I'll play along. Yes I do want to get laid but not by you. I have a gun in this drawer right next to me. If you take one step towards me, I'll blow you halfway across this room."

"Oh, I believe you. It's Georgia! Believe me it's not the first time somebody would have shot at me. So you don't want to get laid by me? Fine, who would you like to be laid by?"

"Oh, this is getting ridiculous," Ellen whined. "Ok, Santa, I've got somebody. I want Henry Cavill. You know Superman. I want him except he has to have a really long thick penis. That's what I wish for! Let's see you handle this."

"Henry Cavill? Ok. And how long is this penis? 7 inches," Santa asked?

Ellen shook her head 'no.'

"8 inches?"

Again Ellen shook her head 'no.'

"9 inches?"

Ellen thought to herself 'how far is this guy going to take this joke?' and again shook her head 'no.'

"10 inches?" Santa questioned.

To end the charade, Ellen said, "Sure, that's what I want."

"You like them big. Now let me get this clear. You want Henry Cavill with a thick 10-inch penis to have sex with you right now? Do I have that correct?"

"Sure that's what I want." Her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Santa looked at Ellen. "I understand you don't believe me but I'm going to give you exactly what you want." With that Santa snapped his fingers and there was a brilliant flash of light and there stood Henry Cavill. Henry was standing there naked with a semi hard 10-inch dick swinging between his thighs. "Is this what you had in mind," Henry asked?

Ellen was dumbfounded as she stared at the beautiful naked actor standing in front of her. It was Superman in the flesh and boy did he have a lot of flesh. Finally finding her voice, "How did you do that," she questioned?

"I told you I'm an elf. I can appear as anything. Hey, if we are going to do this, can we hurry it along? I am starting to run behind schedule."

Ellen just looked at the gorgeous naked man in front of her with the very long thick cock between his thighs and nodded her head 'yes.'

Henry Cavill/Santa Claus approached Ellen and took the blanket off her shoulders. He let it fall to the floor and marveled at her remarkably sexy body. "Oh, this is going to be fun," Henry said as he bent to kiss her. As his lips pressed against Ellen's, her lips parted, and he slipped his tongue inside her warm mouth. Their tongues dueled with each other as the passion built and their hands started to explored each other's bodies. Ellen put her hands on his wide shoulders and began to trace his body with her hands. Exploring his strong chest, his washboard abs, his firm ass cheeks, all the way down to his jutting cock. When her hands finally reached and surrounded his thick penis, she shuddered with excitement.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,108 Followers
12