Tweed and Flannel and Satin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Meredith, she'd had to drop out of school while she was pregnant--the Christian college she went to then wouldn't allow her to come to class bulging and unwed. Even after having the baby and giving her up, Meredith was ostracized as a college dropout and fallen woman (in terms I won't repeat).

She finished her undergraduate degree at a community college, only a year older than she had expected to graduate. Starting out in the corporate world as a secretary, she took management courses and quickly became a manager, then moved to a fast-growing startup, where she was now on an executive. They'd just been acquired, landing her a windfall. Along the way, she'd cut ties with her evangelical upbringing. She'd been married and divorced twice, and had mostly lost interest in the whole idea. Now for the first time in maybe ever, she wasn't desperately climbing the ladder.

We had a light dinner of pasta with mushrooms, exquisitely prepared. Afterwards, we moved to her loveseat overlooking the glittering lights of the city below.

If she had been aiming to charm me, it was working, despite myself. It really was her, the young woman I'd dreamed about for decades, wondering where she was, what had become of her. Now she was here, even if who she was now wasn't what I had expected. Now that chance to rekindle what we had was real.

So when she leaned in to kiss me, I didn't resist. I wrapped my arms around her. All my memories of her were dusty and frayed around the edges, but here she was in the flesh, and I had a chance to make some new ones. I knew it was a bad idea. I spared a thought for Geni, but this longing for Meredith had been building, un-sated, for even longer.

She gasped at my touch, she was so starved for it. It made me think of the first time we'd been together, or those first few times with Geni. They were certainly cut from the same cloth.

We stripped off each other's clothes, right there in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. Sure, someone could have seen, if they had a telescope and good aim. Meredith's skin felt hot and firm under my fingers. I traced the curve of her breasts, knowing they'd once swollen up with milk. The smooth skin of her belly belied ever having a child inside it. I reached down between her legs, finding her heat and moisture, but she grabbed my hand, leading me to the bedroom. We kissed again there, as she climbed up onto the bed.

She leaned down, taking my erection into her mouth, firming me up expertly with her hands, her lips, her throat. I was still standing, but what she was doing to be made me unsteady on my feet.

"Do you have a condom handy?" I asked. I knew that I didn't. I hadn't been expecting this.

"I guess you have learned something in the past twenty years," she teased, coming up for air. She guided me to her as she lay back on the bed. "I do not, but there's no need."

I didn't question it, because it was exactly what I wanted to hear. Pressing myself into her, I had a moment of deja vu. In her half-lidded eyes, I could almost make out her younger self. It was almost as if the intervening twenty years hadn't happened, like it had all been an intermission between our two acts. For me at least, it was also the culmination of so many sleepless nights, and I went slow, trying to commit every sensation to memory.

I felt her flesh part under the force of my penetration, her muscles taut and drawing me in. Her thighs gripped me tight, her feet urging me on. It was like being with Geni, yet different. Meredith had practice at this, and the strength I noticed in her limbs went right down to her core.

I tried to move in rhythm, but it was almost too much, almost too sweet. My mind kept coming back to the last time we'd done this, and how many times I'd wished we could do this again, that dream now being fulfilled. It felt like everything I remembered, everything I dreamed it would be. The last time, I hadn't known we were conceiving a child, but knowing that we had, it made this time feel all the more significant. Our bodies had once come together to make new life. They still fit together perfectly, two halves of a reproductive machine.

I could feel her eagerness and impatience, her intensity building and demanding more. In a fluid movement, she rolled me onto my back, like a wrestler, our bodies still conjoined. She sat up on my lap, rolling her hips back and forth. She caressed herself, teasing her own nipples.

"You know, I always wanted a second child, one to raise as my own," she said. I wondered how she could be coherent, given everything happening between us, but her words almost sounded prewritten. They didn't sink in at first.

She went on, "I'm going to bind you to me instead, and save our daughter from making a terrible mistake."

My eyes went wide. I felt deceived. She had blackmailed me to get me here, yet I had walked into this trap willingly. Now I was at war with myself over what to do.

I loved Geni. I didn't want to lose her, even if what we had together was unnatural, never meant to be. I knew what it would do to her, if I impregnated Meredith, if I reunited with her birth mother and left Geni behind. And yet, I couldn't deny what was physically happening to me. And there was no escape. Meredith was heavier and stronger than I was. I could hardly struggle against her, nor was I winning the struggle with myself.

Even in my wildest fantasies, I had never gone so far as to imagine this scenario. Knowing I had gotten her pregnant that time before, knowing she was trying to get pregnant again.

Meredith snuck a hand down between her legs, rubbing her clit as she rocked back and forth on my cock. I could feel her sex twitch with her pleasure, the muscles inside her tensing up for the inevitable release. Maybe if I outlasted her...but she knew quite well how to please a man. She knew she could send shivers down my spine when she moved just right. When she reached her orgasm, everything inside her gripped me tight, in rhythm with her choking breaths. Despite my better judgement, I swelled up inside her and lost control. She clearly felt it, and screamed with pleasure, pushing herself down on my lap, taking me further up into her, closer to where she wanted my seed to reach.

"Mm, that's it," she moaned. "Give it to me. Give it all to me."

For a long moment, we didn't move, not outwardly at least, while everything inside her was a riot of motion and sensation. Her sex milked me for all I had, and with every spurt, I swelled again, pressing against her walls, causing a contraction within her. When it was over, I felt drained of all the genetic material I had to give. It was intense enough that I doubted we had even reached these heights before, in our youthful dalliance. But to be fair, we were older now, our bodies having decades of practice at this delicate dance.

Eventually, she dismounted me. A bit of my seed escaped between us, but not the bulk of it, by my estimation. I had no idea how much I came inside her, but it certainly felt like a lot.

"I think that ought to do it," Meredith said. "Otherwise we're going to try again next month." She left the threat unspoken. She knew I'd be back, willingly or not. And after that, I couldn't be sure I'd feel unwilling next time.

I showered the shared fluids off of me, and got dressed again. It was late when I got home, and I felt guilty coming back to Geni after what I'd done. I was glad to find her already asleep, so that I could just collapse into bed next to her. I hugged her tight, and held back tears. I didn't know what to do anymore.

After that, I was even more aware that it was my daughter--our daughter--that I was living with, sleeping with, having sex with. But Geni had the sex drive of a twenty year old in the throes of her first sexual relationship. There was no real chance of slowing her down, and I was the one she always came to for more.

Sometimes I could avoid cumming inside her. I could lap at her slit until she climaxed, and leave myself un-sated. I could pull out at the last second, and dampen the sheets or her stomach. But I could only do so much without raising suspicion. There were times when I would hold out for as long as I could, but just like her mother, she would pin me down and give me no choice but letting go deep within her, feeling conflicted about it. So it was still likely that Geni was going to be pregnant any day now.

One morning she asked me, "What are you going to do, when I get pregnant?"

"Are you pregnant now?" I asked. I wanted to be clear about what kind of conversation we were having.

"Not that I know of." She arched an eyebrow.

"I guess I'd...hold your hand every step of the way?" I wasn't sure what she was asking.

"I mean, should we get married?" she asked. "Like, if we know it's going to happen sometime soon?"

I froze up. What could I say? I loved her, and if it hadn't been for the secret between us, I absolutely would have married her, regardless of the age difference between us. But now I wasn't sure we legally could.

"You know I love you, Geni, but I don't know..." I began.

"I was just curious, since you had a more traditional upbringing," she backtracked. "That's how I feel about it too. It's a patriarchal institution anyway, right?"

One night, we were making love. I was on top of her--it was safer that way--she had just reached her climax, and I was about to pull out.

"Do you not want a baby with me anymore?" she asked.

The sadness in her voice broke my heart. Of course she hadn't been oblivious to what I was doing, it had just taken her a little while to figure out how to say something about it.

"It's not that..." I said, and I knew it had to be time. Nothing else I could say would be acceptable. I lay down next to her, and took her hand in mind, trying to look into her eyes. "Geni, there's something I need to tell you, and this is going to be hard to hear."

"Okay," she agreed easily. She always agreed too easily, but it was also part of her charm.

"You know how Meredith gave birth to you in June twenty years ago? The previous September, I met her at a party, and we...we had sex, and I never saw her again until you and I went to her condo." It wasn't the whole story, but it got the point across. I could see the gears turning in her mind.

"Holy shit," she whispered.

"I didn't know until we got there, that it would be her. And even now, it's not 100% certain, but..."

"Right. She could have fucked other guys too," Geni said.

I shook my head. I knew it was a possibility, but not a likely one. We needed to confront this now.

"I know this is a lot to take in," I said. "If you need time to process it..." I was ready to offer her the spare room, or whatever distance she needed.

"No," she said offhandedly, with a shake of the head.

"No?" I asked, confused.

She rolled towards me, to look me in the eye. "I don't need time. This doesn't change anything about how I feel for you."

Because we were just in the middle of having sex, I thought, but kept it to myself.

"But I'm your father. Or I might be. Probably."

"No, you're not. That's never been the relationship we have together. I have a dad, and you're not him."

I sighed. "I really try to avoid telling you what to do, but I don't think you're handling this maturely..."

She smiled, though obviously a bit annoyed. "No, John, you're the one who needs to grow up. First you're insecure about this looking like a professor-student relationship, which it's not and never has been. Now you're worried about this looking like a father-daughter relationship, which it's not either."

I was shocked. I nodded. Point taken. "And you still want to have my baby??"

"I'm a biologist, John. As long as there hasn't been any other inbreeding on either side, we should be okay. Trust me."

I almost couldn't believe she had taken it so well, but time would tell for sure. She kissed me, and slid her leg up over mine. I had softened some as we stopped to talk, but she didn't have any trouble getting me hard again. I still had doubts in my mind, but like before, they were minuscule compared to what I felt for her, and what she made me feel when we were conjoined.

For the first time in months, when I felt myself swell up inside of her in the moment before release, I pressed myself as deep as I could fit, to get a good chance at her waiting egg. We had been doing this for a couple months, and given my track record, hers, and her mother's, we were on borrowed time before she'd be pregnant.

Her hips bucked back at me as she shook with another orgasm. We both felt when my seed jetted into her recesses and she clutched me hard to herself, keeping me embedded there as our bodies merged themselves incestuously.

A week later, I got an email from Meredith inviting me over again. Or rather, ordering me to appear. I went, but she had less to hold over my head, since Geni now knew our family secret.

She answered the door in a nightgown that she took off as soon as the door shut. I expected more talk from the start, but she came right to me, kissing me hard. The weak part of me, the lustful part, took over. I meant to tell her off, to end it, but I thought I could have her just once more first.

Before long, we were in her bed. I entered her from behind at first, stroking her long and patiently as she fingered her clit. But when our shared arousal built, I rolled her over. Leaning over her, I kissed her hungrily as my cock speared back into her. We fucked hard and fast until she stifled a cry as she came. Then I slowed, knowing this ought to be the last time. I was on top and could have pulled out at the last second, but she pulled at my hips, urging me on.

I pressed myself into her and let go. She arched her back, throwing her head back, taking me just a little deeper. When I had emptied myself into her, we collapsed.

She managed to speak first. "I'm pregnant."

"Since a minute ago?" I joked.

"No, since last time. Hole in one again, tiger." She kissed me, but it felt perfunctory.

"Congratulations," I said. "It's too late, Meredith. Geni knows. I told her everything. Surprisingly enough, she doesn't care. Look, you and I have history, but Geni and I have a loving relationship. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun, but I think we should stop after this."

"Oh well. I did what I could for her, but just like before, it wasn't anywhere near enough," Meredith said. I thought she was being unfair to herself, but I didn't get into it. "At least I got the second child I wanted. Geni's going to have a little sibling."

"We're not her parents. Not really." I thought of something to ask while I had the chance. "Were you really counting on me to stick around and help you raise this one?"

"I thought I could probably tolerate your presence for a while," she admitted.

One lazy Saturday morning, I felt Geni waking me up with kisses to my neck and ear. I was firming up, and I could feel her straddling my waist, pressing down on me. As soon as I was hard, she took me in her hand and guided me into her. She was already slick with arousal. I opened my eyes and saw a wild gleam in hers.

She waited until she felt me getting close, before delivering the news. We had done this enough times by now that she could read my tells.

"I just took a test, and it came back positive," she said. "We're having a baby."

I felt a giddy shudder run through her at just saying the words, and it reverberated through me, making my cock twitch inside her. A moan escaped my lips.

"I love you, Geni," I said. I had no reservations about saying it anymore.

"I love you too," she said, before kissing me.

"Do you still want me to cum inside you?" I asked teasingly at the last second. "Now that it won't make a difference?"

"Always," she said.

I marveled at the broad pudge of her stomach, still soft with the fat of her own childhood and about to give life to another. She wasn't much older than Meredith had been when she was conceived.

I flooded her with my seed, and her sex gripped down on me as she came, as if it still needed ingredients for its recipe. We held tightly onto each other until it subsided.

"If you have second thoughts, it's not too late," I said. "I'm with you for whatever you choose to do."

"I'm not getting this one terminated, and I'm not going to give her up like I was," she said. "I'm going to give birth to your child, and we're going to raise her together. And then it's going to be a matter of time until you knock me up again."

"I wish I could knock you up again right now," I said, pulling her close again.

"Maybe you should try anyway," she said with a smirk.