Twelve Days of Christmas - Xmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd never think that," I whispered.

"And you're not angry because I get turned on flashing my body and watching other people have sex."

"I don't love you any less, but it is a lot to take in. All these years I've been wishing for you to be a little more like this, and now...hell, it's like a wild woman has been released. I don't know what to do."

"Neither do I," she whispered. "That's why I hid it all those years. I was afraid of this, of what starting down that road would lead to. Hell, I even gave you to my sister last night. Not that she couldn't use a good fucking, but I ENJOYED watching you seduce and fuck her last night. I got so turned on that I climaxed without hardly touching myself. Right now, I feel like I need it. Like a druggie needs his next fix, I need to feel that rush as I orgasm. I want you to make me come, but I know that it's gonna hurt if we have sex."

"So let me make you come another way," I whispered before giving her another kiss.

I scooted back until I could slide down to my knees at the end of the bed, her legs spread around me. I lifted her feet and let her set them on my shoulders and then leaned my face to her pussy. "I think we need to give you a little shave touchup," I said softly as I licked her lips, a little stubble forming on her lips and mound.

"Maybe later you can do it for me," she said softly before moaning with the feeling of my tongue sliding between her lips. I stroked over and over, up her lips, teasing her clit with each stroke, coaxing her already horny body towards a much higher level of excitement. I started concentrating more on her clit, teasing it with my tongue, her hips no longer able to hold still. She lifted and lowered her ass on the bed, moaning loudly as I continued to flick and circle her clit with my tongue. I'd done this so many times over the years that I knew exactly how to lick her and how to coax her to orgasm. I knew she was almost there as well when I was startled. I felt a hand on my shoulder that made me jerk back in surprise.

"NOOOOOO DONT STOP!" my wife cried in instant frustration. I looked at her sister standing naked behind me and turned back to my wife's pussy. "Ohhhhhh yes, yes, yes. Oh yes. More," she moaned as I went back to licking and teasing her clit. I felt softness on my back as her sister knelt down behind me and pressed her bare breasts to my back. Her hands moved around me, holding my chest with one hand and the other sliding down to my hard dick. She grasped it gently and started to stroke it while I continued to lick my wife closer to orgasm. "Oh! There lover! Right there! Oh shit! HERE IT IS LOVER!" she cried loudly as her body started to shudder and tremble. Her juices flowed around my chin as I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it with the tip of my tongue. "OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSS!" my wife cried loudly as she shuddered, and her stomach tensed with small spasms. I continued to lick and tease her clit for long seconds while her orgasm washed over her and then began to fade.

"I wouldn't mind at all if you did that to me," her sister whispered in my ear.

"I think you better ask Nancy," I answered her.

"Ask me what?" my wife asked me breathlessly before looking down and seeing her sister between her legs with me.

"If you'll let him do to me what he just did to you."

"I will, on one condition," my wife said, looking down at us. "When you get done, you have to get him off. I can't right now, and he deserves it."

"I'd be more than willing to let him come on me or in me any way he pleases, if he makes me climax like you just did."

My wife moved her feet, slid up the bed to lean back against the headboard with a couple pillows behind her back. "Right here. So I can watch."

"If you want," Lydia said, climbing onto the bed. She laid down with her head between my wife's legs, her ass at the edge of the bed, her legs spread around me. She had a neatly trimmed bush of brown curls that were starting to turn a little gray, and her pussy had quite a bit more inner labia protruding than my wife. Not that it wasn't a sexy pussy. It was just different. I wrapped an arm around one of her thighs and used my fingers to spread her lips apart. Her depths glistened with moisture; her body already excited to be touched. I licked up her slit, tasting her wet sweetness. Yeah, she was VERY ready for this.

Unlike my wife, her pussy wasn't going to be hands off, so I slowly pushed a finger into her as I started to lick and tease her protruding clit. I used my finger like a little dick, licking her clit in time with my strokes. "Oh God that's good," she moaned loudly. In only a few short minutes she was barely able to keep her butt on the bed, each lick I made causing her to lift her ass to push her pussy towards my face. I couldn't help but enjoy the view as she squeezed her big mounds and pulled on her own nipples.

I pushed a second finger into her and plunged both fingers in and out as I licked and flicked her clit, slowly driving her already excited pussy higher. Her hips lifted and lowered, unable to keep up with stroke of my fingers, but apparently feeling the need to help pump me in and out of her. I looked up past my sister-in-law's tits and saw my wife squeezing one of her own, her hand down between her own legs, the view of what she was doing blocked by Lydia's head.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and moved to my knees, pulling my face from her pussy. I looked at the two of them, both pulling and squeezing their boobs. I aimed my rock hard cock at Lydia's pussy and jammed it deep into her in one swift stroke.

"OH FUCK!" she cried as the sudden intrusion pushed her orgasm over the top. I pressed my thumb against her clit and started stroking hard into her, her hips lifting off the bed with each stroke I made. "OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" she practically screamed as she climaxed around my dick. I felt her pussy clenching and squeezing me with each thrust into her. I looked up at my wife, her finger frantically frigging her own clit as I pushed myself closer to climax.

"Let me see it when you come!" my wife groaned. "Let me see you squirt."

She didn't have long to wait. I pulled from Lydia's spasming pussy and stroked my pussy slickened cock frantically. I looked at Lydia, pulling and stretching both big fat nipples as she climaxed, my body about to burst. My hips shoved towards her, my dick head pushing out of my hand as a huge gush of cum lanced out of my cock in a massive squirt. The long stream of cum landed on Lydia's face and chest. Three more huge shots arched through the air as my wife started to climax again, watching my cum spurting out and landing on her sister. I knelt, panting, my balls pressed to Lydia's wet pussy, my cock drooling cum onto her curl covered mound.

"Oh damn. I think that's the first time I've seen you climax like that. In fact, I think it's the first time I've ever seen ANY guy come like that," my wife said breathlessly. "Thank you, lover."

"You're welcome," I panted as I knelt between Lydia's legs, watching her play with her breasts. I stayed there, enjoying the view of both of them until my dick softened. The three of us shared a very quick shower and then headed back to the bedroom to dress. My wife dug in her drawers and pulled out a crop top t-shirt I hadn't seen in God knows how many years and pulled it on. She used to use it to work out in the summer, but always wearing a sports bra. It wasn't quite long enough to even cover all of her breasts, the creamy white curve of the bottom of each breast showed under the bottom hem. When she bent over to dig in a lower dresser drawer, her top sagged down enough to give me a nice view of her breasts, all the way to her nipples. I was still staring at her tits when she pulled out a pair of red flannel shorts. She stepped into them and then straightened up, pulling the shorts up.

"I don't think I have anything even close to that comfortable, or revealing," her sister said.

"No problem. I have just the thing," my wife said, bending over again.

"If your goal is to tease every man in the room, that outfit will do it. The shorts are so short your pussy shows completely, and your tits are exposed as well." I said with a grin.

"Then Scott is going to spend a LOT of time with a hard-on," Lydia said. "And don't bend over in front of you son."

My wife straightened and tossed a bundle of yellow fabric to her sister. "Then you better not either. Not with that."

"Oh?" Lydia asked as she stood up and shook out the yellow material into a very short terry cloth skirt with a top.

"Scott got it for me right after Jason was born. He thought it'd help when we were camping so it would be easier to breast feed. The top doesn't have any straps or anything so you can just pull it down and there you are. I had to stop wearing it because he kept pulling it down."

"Who? Jason?"

She laughed. "No Scott. He couldn't keep his hands off of me when I was wearing that because I didn't wear a bra with it."

"Ohhhhh. That sounds like fun," Lydia said as she stepped into the material and pulled it up. "Damn this skirt is SHORT!"

"I dare you to wear it without panties," my wife said with a grin.

"I can imagine I'll be showing everything off."

"As did I when I wore it," my wife said. "Probably contributed to why he couldn't keep his hands off of me." She stepped to my dresser and pulled out the lightest pair of workout shorts I owned and tossed them to me. "And you, sir, get to wear these."

"It's a good thing I have bigger tits than you or this'd keep falling down," Lydia said as she tugged gently on the yellow top, making it easily slide down and expose her breasts.

"Yeah. If my boobs hadn't been filled with milk, I think it would have kept sliding down. As it was, after I got done nursing, it had a tendency to slip all the way to my nipples."

"I bet that was embarrassing," Lydia said. My wife looked at me before agreeing with her sister. It at least SHOULD have been embarrassing, but now I know it wasn't.

Lydia stood up and bent over for me, the short skirt pulling up her bare ass cheeks until her whole pussy was exposed, pushing at me from between her thighs. "Oh yeah. That's a tease."

"Good," my wife said. "Now, you put those on, and we'll go make you some breakfast."

"No underwear?"

"Uh uh. Not a stitch," my wife said with a grin. "This time I want to see the results of our teasing."

"Our teasing?" Lydia asked.

"Of course. You don't think I gave you that to wear because I DIDN'T want him to see your pussy, do you? He's already been in it, I don't see any reason he shouldn't be teased with it. In fact, I WANT you to tease him. I just want to see it." She looked at her sister quizzically. "Just trust me sis. Flash him, touch him, pull his cock out and stroke it, whatever you want. Hell, if you want, you can even sit on him. I'm not going to complain. You can even let him make you climax as many times as you want," she said as she walked over to her sister. "I wanna tease and I wanna see him teased. I also get turned on watching other people having sex in various ways, including my extremely sexy husband. I'm just not so sure I like seeing him leaving his load in other women. Does that make sense?"

"Not completely, but we'll talk about it later," Lydia answered.

"Good," Nancy answered her sister. "Now I'm getting really hungry!"

The three of us went to the other room and I got well teased while they made breakfast, and then as the two of them finished cleaning up. Every time either bent over, I was treated to a hell of a view. In fact, I got treated so many times that I started teasing back. If they bent over in front of me, my wife got a kiss, and a lick and Lydia got my cock pushed all the way into her. I was more than ready to just strip one or both of them right there and fuck the shit out of them when play time ended. My son and his wife showed up a little early.

Tara, my son's wife, is a fairly petite redhead with a rather hot temper at times, but we get along pretty well. My wife and I do our best to treat her like a daughter. She's VERY good looking and has never been shy about that fact, which has left me on more than one occasion with an inappropriate hard-on. She is also, at the moment, VERY pregnant.

After they got here, the girls all went off to chat while my son and I settled in to watch an old western on TV to pass the time. Plans were for him and his sister to show up here early afternoon, have dinner, go to church for candlelight service and then home for gifts. The kids would then take off for the other side of the family some time early tomorrow. It's a drill we went through a lot when we were younger, trying to spread ourselves between both our families.

"Scott!" I heard my wife call from down the hall.

"Yeah?"

"Would you come here?"

"Sure," I said, giving my son a shrug. "Duty calls."

"Have fun," he answered as I walked out of the room.

My wife opened the door for me and then closed it after I walked in. I wasn't at all sure what they wanted but stopped dead in my tracks when I looked at the bed. Tara was laying on the bed, rolled partly on her stomach and partly on her side, a large towel crossways on the bed under her butt. She had a small towel draped over her side and breasts and another over her butt, covering the bottom of her butt cheeks and her pussy. Other than that, she was completely naked. "Scott, we need you to fix Tara's back. You know, like you do to mine," my wife said before I had a chance to ask what was going on.

"You want me to fix her back?"

"Yeah. You do such a wonderful job of making mine feel better. I thought you could help Tara. The drive down really has her back messed up."

"Um. I suppose I could. But..."

"No. Don't say it. I know what you're thinking. Trust me. It'll be fine."

I doubted she knew what I was really thinking. I've worked on her back very frequently for years, ever since she was pregnant with Jason. For some reason, working on the pressure points that made her back hurt when she was pregnant were apparently very close to some pressure points that had a lot to do with her getting very horny. I hadn't tried working those points on anyone else, and they didn't seem to have the same effect when she wasn't pregnant. But when she was, it was like pushing a start button and I wasn't done working on her back until I'd also satisfied her other ways. "You're sure?" I asked hesitantly.

"It's just a back rub," my wife said, rolling her eyes.

"I hope," I answered quietly to myself. They already had the massage oil out and looked like they had tried to find those pressure points on their own. "You sure you don't mind your dad's hands on you like this?" I asked Tara.

"I'm sure you've actually seen more of me than this in my bikinis," she said, twisting a little to look at me, which showed more of her big belly and also part of her left breast and her nipple.

"Looking at you in a bikini and rubbing on your body are two different things," I said as I started to climb on the bed.

"You're going to take your shorts off, aren't you? You know how hard it is to get the oil stains out," my wife said quickly.

"I really shouldn't," I answered just as quickly.

"Afraid of me seeing you?" Tara asked with a crooked grin. "I can close my eyes if you're bashful."

"It's not that. It's being naked with my daughter-in-law."

"Well. If she's okay with it and I'm okay with it, what's the problem?" my wife asked. "Just take them off and fix her back you goof!"

"Alright," I agreed reluctantly. I pushed off my shorts and crawled onto the bed in nothing but my socks and knelt at her butt. "I'm going to be rubbing your lower back and down around your butt. You sure you're okay with that? I mean doing this on my wife and doing it on my daughter-in-law are two different things."

"I don't care if you have to stick your fingers all the way up my pussy, as long as it makes my back stop hurting, I'm good with it."

"Well, that's pretty blunt," I said. "Alright." I moved her upper leg and cocked it at an angle so I could roll her as far towards her big round stomach as I could. Then I squirted a bunch of massage oil on my hands. The first thing I needed to do was get her lower back and butt cheeks nice and slick. A chiropractor friend had shown me a few tricks for lower back pain. He called it trigger point therapy. I'd been using it on my wife to fix her back for years but hadn't ever tried it on anyone else. My friend had no idea why it had the effect it did on my wife when she was pregnant, other than there were a few acupuncture points in the same vicinity that had correlation to certain nerves and muscles in the vagina. I hoped that Tara wasn't going to do the same thing as Nancy had. I started to rub on her lower back with my thumbs, finding the little knots in her muscles.

"Ohhhh that feels goooooood!" she groaned as I rubbed around on her back.

"This is going to hurt," I said quietly before I pressed on the first knot with my thumb, forcing the lactic acid out of the knot.

"Trust me. It's a good hurt," my wife said quickly from where she was sitting on the bed as Tara let out a deep moan that was anything but pleasure. I'd heard that moan from my wife on a regular basis, so it wasn't a surprise. It would change.

I let up the pressure and began rubbing my thumb in a circle, slowly working my way out from where the knot had been. With the first of several obvious knots done, I began massaging again, searching her lower back for more. Over and over I repeated the process, slowly working from her lower back down to her butt cheeks. It had always surprised me how many knots could form in a pair of butt cheeks. But I was making progress. I knew it because the moans slowly changed from painful to something else altogether. In the process the towel over her breasts had slipped off and she had pulled the other off, leaving her completely naked.

"Oh damn," Tara moaned as I pressed on a knot deep in her butt cheek, my thumb nearly at her bright pink pussy. "How something so painful can feel sooooo good is beyond me," she moaned softly.

"That's the last one on this side. You're going to have to roll over for me to get your other cheek. I can just close my eyes while you get covered again, if you don't mind. Otherwise, I can turn my back."

"I don't think you need to do that," she said softly as she rolled towards me onto her back, lifting one leg high in the air to swing it past me to my other side. She smiled as she set the leg down, leaving me kneeling between her spread legs, her body completely naked and exposed to me. She seemed to enjoy showing everything off to me, regardless of how uncomfortable it made me. "I mean you've seen me in some of my tiniest bikinis, this isn't all that much more, is it?" she asked as she used her feet to lift her butt off the bed and scoot herself even closer to me. She bent and spread her legs apart even further, pulling herself towards me until her butt cheeks were pressed to my legs with her pussy as close to me as she could get it.

"This certainly is a showing a hell of a lot more than any bikini I've EVER seen you in," I answered as she reached for me between her legs, her fingers wrapping around my rock hard dick. "Tara! What are you doing?" I squeaked in surprise as she grinned and tugged my dick to try and get it aimed at her pussy.

"I thought I felt a hard dick pressing against me. And BOY is it a nice big hard one."

"I don't think we should be doing something like this," I said, quietly, gently getting her hand to release my cock. She reached for my hands again, this time pulling them up towards her chest and her bare tits.

"Why don't you just rub a little oil on these too," she cooed, pressing my hands to her breasts. Her chest was maybe a small C cup, but each soft mound felt firm and her slightly darkened nipples pressed hard into my palms as she made sure I didn't pull my hands away. I couldn't resist squeezing and massaging them a little with my oily hands as she let go of me. Her hands, now almost as oily as mine, reached down for my dick again and tried to lift her butt towards me, getting as far as slipping my engorged head between her lips.