Twelve Hours Pt. 11

Story Info
A fucking machine experience.
3.6k words
4.16
20k
6
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

3:30-4:00

Clearly, the tour of the house wasn't over and I knew we would exploring the other rooms soon. I did not know exactly what to expect in details, but it was without any doubt to me by now that whatever it would be it would be filthy and salacious. We were all just recovering from our activities just now, which is simply to say taking a few minutes to get to the point where we could do this -- and more -- all over again. Nobody here was satiated or, frankly, satiable, it seemed.

The room was saturated with the smell of sex and sweat. What I referred to as oil before -- the gel -- was sticky, gooey, and surprisingly sexy. As we were leaving this room, it felt that there were no people in the room; just tits, pussies and a dick. We looked at each other, but were only interested in the wet, the oozing and the seeping.

Once in the hallway again, Alyssa led the way to the next room. At the back of the hall, there was a very modern-looking set of stairs with metallic railings leading to the upper floor. Both me and Lily were treated to the view of Alyssa's jiggling ass as she started climbing the stairs. Tight, firm ass, still glistening from the oil we just used; her pussy still heavy, engorged and wet.

Once upstairs, there was a narrow corridor to the left with a series of doors on both sides. The distance between the rooms was such that it was clear that these rooms were smaller. Alyssa stopped at the second one on the left. Theatrically, she curtsied (which looked ridiculous given the whorish impression we had of her by now), pointing to the engraved metallic signed screwed into the door, saying mysteriously "F.M."

I frowned, but Lily walked around me to join her, making it clear she was in on the secret of what lay behind the door. She smiled devilishly slipping one hand down to rub her own clit, sucking on the fingers of the other. Alyssa leaned in and push the door open.

My eyes widened. Ever after all the fucking earlier tonight, not in my wildest dreams—Aside from one armchair and mirrors lining the room's walls, there was only one thing here, matching the F.M. sign on the door. A Fucking Machine.

"Oh fuck," I simply swore.

"Oh yeah," responded Lily happily, now making it certain she had used it before. They both laughed observing my stunned reaction.

Alyssa pushed me into the room. "First, you just sit down, mister, and you watch. You join later." I descended into the depths of the armchair, conveniently located at a good viewing angle to the machine. Up until now, I still thought, somehow, that these two had some kind of boundaries. I was now disabused from that conviction. This was a limit-free fuck fest.

The fucking machine in the room was positioned right in its centre. Painted black, it consisted of essentially three elements. First of all, there was a bed. Or rather, a resting couch of the sort you see in a physician's room, although it was relatively wide, like a single bed. Made of shiny leather, it was supported by a series of sturdy-looking metal legs. There was a headboard there, but it was easy to see this was removable. At the foot of the resting couch were the remaining metal legs -- just two vertical pipes connected on top by one horizontal pipe, holding the entire structure firmly on the ground. It was to this horizontal pipe that the actual machine was attached. This was essentially a long metal pipe, an arm emerging from an black iron box at the foot of the couch. The end of the pipe had a pink dildo securely attached to it. The mechanism was, of course, able to move the arm, effectively fucking a pussy lying on the couch. The machine's user was able to control the speed and intensity of the experience with a small box with two buttons on it and one slider. I managed to see it from where I was sitting -- one of the buttons was simply an on/off switch and the other was a 4-point control of the speed of the machine. The slider controlled the length of the arm.

It did not escape my attention that there were also straps to immobilise legs and arms hanging off the couch, too.

I took all of this in mere seconds. The machine took on a symbolic, arousing meaning in the same amount of time. The cold, iron and metallic, look and feel to the machine, dehumanised to an even greater extent the sex about to take place. We'd already reached a stage where we'd objectify other bodies. Now, though, the fucking was to be taken over by a completely unfeeling, neutral thing -- that turned me on enough to produce goose bumps on my skin as I was settling in the armchair, watching them approach the contraption.

Lily went on the resting couch first. I had a great view of the both of them, and where Alyssa would block the view, I had the option to use the mirrors lining up each of the walls to see what was going on. The floor was tiled here, although it felt warm under our feet -- perhaps there was a heating system beneath? -- and the walls were non-plastered bricks. Any sounds made here were echoing against the walls; right from the get-go it was evident that this would make the time we would spend here even saucier.

It was obvious they had a plan here. As much as I wanted to see that machine-driven dick go straight inside Lily already, they started with a "human element". Well! Lily lied down placing her head right next to the headboard. Alyssa crouched next to her, pushing her ass high up in the air -- Lily's ass, pussy and butthole up, exposed to Alyssa's hungry mouth, and her legs stretched to behind her head. This is how she'd be if I wanted to do a butter churner position. Alyssa wrapped her hands around her stomach, holding her up. She started by licking around Lily's butthole, then licking around her pussy. Lily was already murmuring, pleased. Alyssa's licks were no timid -- they were starting bold and rough from the first minute -- long flat-tongue licks. Lily was looking past her tits towards her feasted-upon pussy.

Alyssa was already alternating between the pussy and the asshole, curling up her tongue and sticking it in repeatedly; Lisa's muttering was turning into louder moaning already. Being ass-licked, she'd rub her own clit -- how could one not, after all? Not gentle stuff -- not even a minute in and this was pressing her fingers hard. Massing my balls in the armchair watching this, Alyssa -- diving in an out of Lily's asshole, was reminding me of a particularly determined woodpecker, hungry for food, in this case spurred by her partner's "Yes! Yes! More!" hisses. This was quickly getting rougher -- Alyssa's butthole pecks were getting shorter, more frequent and more insistent. Lily's moans shifted towards squeaks. Her legs went up into the air in response. Alyssa's mouth and tongue, glued to her ass now, sucking, darting in hard, eventually parted with a loud popping sound. Lily's legs collapsed back on the leather couch. I was vigorously jerking my dick in my two hands when they went for a kiss. "Now we're ready, aren't we?" Alyssa shrieked into her mouth.

She jumped off the bed and bent down to pick up the control box for the machine from the floor. Lily quickly changed the position and went on her fours, legs spread, her rear ready for the dildo-equipped machine. She placed her head sideways next to the headboard, able to look behind. Her eyes went wide in anticipation like saucers when her friend turned on the machine. When its low murmur started and with it its slight vibration. I raised myself in the armchair to get a better look. I could not believe my eyes.

Slowly the arm moved towards Lily's pussy. Shaky, she reached back with one arm when it touched her pussy to feel for it and ensure the angle was right. Alyssa pressed "speed 1" setting and the dildo moved in.

The movements were smooth -- in and out, in and out. Lily instantly rose up to support herself on her hands on the couch. Obviously unbelievably excited, strings of saliva were dripping from her mouth as she started getting machine-fucked. Alyssa slapped her butt. Waves of heat started washing over me.

Alyssa pressed "speed 2" now. The arm's speed doubled and Lily squealed and her ass shook in response. She was laughing -- an aroused laughter of disbelief at how good it clearly was. The sight of the artificial arm relentlessly fucking her was just unbelievable. Her eyes were closed, completely focused on the experience. Alyssa spat down onto the moving dildo, giving Lily some more lube, although there was no doubt she was completely wet and had enough lube of her own. The view of her pussy lips spread by the arm again and again was divine. I slipped two fingers into my mouth, tasting myself.

"Oh SHIT" Lily moaned loudly. The metallic arm was slipping in and out. No let up, no worry that "it wouldn't last". However long she wanted it, she'd get it. Her arousal levels quickly going up, Lily supported herself with one arm on the headboard in front of her and reached back to her ass with the other, slipping a finger up her butt. I drew in breath sharply, watching her middle finger playing with her hole. Her lips parted, eyes closed and nipples hard, this was proper dirt!

Alyssa came closer, pushed Lily's finger out and slipped that tongue again inside her hole, just inches above the unnatural, ruthless cock moving in. "Fuck me, fuck me!" Lily kept begging, her body stretched out, her face contorted in a grimace of thrill. Sounded to me like she was begging the machine to keep it up!

"More?" Alyssa rose up from her ass and received an instant approval. This moved them to "speed 3".

Speed 3 was met with Lily's instantaneous growl of approval and her body now crawling in front of the machine -- tits against the couch's leather, face buried against it, eyelids closed. Her expression was that of pure animalistic bliss. Alyssa was egging her on -- "Yeah? You one right little bitch?" She stretched her butt cheeks and slipped her tongue inside the asshole again. Lily, moaning and groaning with her mouth gaping, clenched her fists. Her body was beginning to shake, particularly thighs, and it was clear that she was close.

"Cum, cum, cum!" Alyssa was slapping her butt, spurring her on. I raked my fingers through my hair, completely captivated by this filthy feast. Lily came with loud, inarticulate growl, trying to dig her fingernails into the leather, entirely giving in to the storm of the sensations that shook her body.

Alyssa gave her a minute, turning the machine off. She turned back towards me, with a wicked smile of depravity.

Lily soon rolled off the couch onto her feet and Alyssa took her place. She simply sat down against the headboard facing the machine and spread her legs. The whirr of the machine came back and, on speed 1 again, the dildo moved back in. Alyssa immediately reacted with contented laugh; her fingers easily found her clit to add to the machine fucking. She was panting already. Lily spat on her pussy through her friend's fingers. "Does it feel good for you?" she demanded in a voice that would not take no for an answer. In this position, it was even easier to see those wet pink pussy lips moving and spreading under the pressure of the machine arm. Alyssa let Lily now rub her clit and raised her legs up for a better fucking angle. Her eyes shut tight, the bitch was focusing only on the sensations.

Lily moved it to speed 2. Alyssa shrieked loudly, practically roared, the sound echoing hard against the room's walls. Tossed back her head, giving in entirely, panting, heaving through gritted teeth. She was cumming much faster than Lily had. She was yes-yes-yesssssiiiinnng! already, her voice high-pitched and strained. Collapsing completely, she uttered her final guttural "yes, fuck, yes!" while Lily doubled her clit rubbing efforts on her, taking the speed to 3. Alyssa finished writhing and thrashing her body against the machine.

"Was that good, huh?" Lily looked up at me from above Alyssa's pussy, turning off the device, giving her some respite. I watched Alyssa's black gaping pussy hole slowly close after the dildo retracted before meeting Lily's eyes. She took a few steps towards me and knelt next to the armchair. "The nice gentle Lily is gone," she said seductively, weighing her tits in hands. Then her fingers found my cock, playing with it. She added, "Speed 4 for me. And fuck my face." She ran her fingers up my cock. "HARD." I drooled as she turned round, jiggling her ass in my face and moved back to the resting couch.

"Move off now," she pushed Alyssa off. "You rest on the armchair now where he is." She was on fire. Consumed entirely. Not paying any attention to feeble-legged Alyssa anymore, she lied down on the couch already, spreading legs wide. She beckoned me. Her eyes were pure arousal. "Straps."

I rose to my feet -- my dick rising up, engorged and throbbing. My skin felt tingly, which it always does when a women submits to me and I have that feeling of powering over her -- the feeling of dominance and control. So intoxicating, so irresistible. But this was better -- she might have looked like Anne of Green Gables, but this one was ready for everything and anything; ready to be ravished, destroyed and humiliated and would enjoy it. This will be uninhibited and pure abandon.

The strong leather straps were easy to use. Her spread-out legs were hanging on both sides of the couch and I immobilised them first. "Don't be gentle with me," she warned and, with that, I did them tight. If I had any doubt just a minute ago at all, now none remained. Her arms stretched down her body towards her legs -- I put them into straps and tightened them. With this, her frame was essentially immobile -- she could only really move her head, but would not fall off the couch, thus the headboard behind her head could be removed and put on the floor. This was about to give me easy access to face-fuck her.

Stretched out before me was her young, fuckable body. She looked incredible -- a female slave to do my bidding. Unable to move much, the fucking machine dildo poised towards her pussy, about to take whatever I wanted to do to her. She glanced up at me with some trepidation, I thought, looking at my large cock, but also with a gleam of frenzied anticipation.

I turned the machine on. She moaned at the first motions of it inside her pussy, but I quickly turned it to number 4. This was the highest setting. "FUCK!!!" A guttural, animalistic growl. In just one second or so, her head fell over the edge of the couch, her long hair cascading to the floor and her tits arching up. "Oh babes!" Alyssa was just properly coming to when I was walking around the couch to stand behind Lily. She looked so defenceless now, slave-like and frail; precisely the reason to shut up that moaning with my cock! NOW.

I crouched my legs and pulled her by the hair down to line up her mouth with my cock. "Open!" I ordered and pushed in.

I didn't even wait, but immediately started fucking her face. This is what she wanted anyway. The hot mouth, cheeks and tongue were just too inviting. Her head was tilted backwards. Every thrust of mine, rough from the start, was evidenced by the view of her chin moving. Her hard nipples was an added bonus. Her moaning and yelling got muzzled as she got cock-plugged. Mimicking the machine in a way, my thrusts were machine like. I placed my hand over her throat and kept pumping in by just moving my hips back and forth. Every now and then I would push in as far as I could go, put my hips in circular motion running my pecker around the back of her throat. Then I'd pull it out, watching her spit and my cum dripping of it. She didn't have time to moan or yell again, having to spit or gargle the cum out before being plugged up again.

I was in complete animal mode, frenzied and ferocious. The dick stretched her mouth wide and took her entire throat, gagging her. Her tongue squashed under my powerful thrusts, lashing against the top of my member, was driving me insane. She was mine and she existed for my pleasure, a receptacle for my dick. Supporting myself against the couch and her neck, I kept up the assault on her mouth. The rhythmical sound of the fucking machine made my plunges faster, harder and more brutal. I grabbed her head and, continuing shoving in, was pushing her in unison now against the cock, pushing all of it in, only my straining stretched-skin balls on the outside. Her muffled attempts at moaning only drove me to an even greater harshness.

All this time, the machine was fucking her relentlessly and brutally -- not just her pussy but her thighs and abdomen were vibrating and it only took a glance from where I was to see this spectacle. Her humiliation was complete -- yet, when I stopped the face-fuck for a moment, she raised her head and smiled and laughed, panting and licking her lips. What a fucking bitch!

She wasn't given much respite -- not with her fucking mouth. I was soon back in, this time as deep but slower. The extreme machine fuck and the face-fuck engorged and elongated her nipples so much so that it was impossible not to grab those and pull them harshly. They were rock hard to touch. Rhythmically thrusting into her throat, I puled up her tits by the nipples. Pulled out my dick and pushed her head up for a bit of a break -- her mouth gaping wide-open, she panted and yelled, looking down her body towards the machine's arm destroying her pussy at pneumatic speed. Gave her 5 seconds. Then pulled her head by the long hair and take that hard cock back in, slut! You've got to be a cunt to agree to do this! I kept shoving my dick inside that hot wet mouth and pulled her tits back up by her rock-hard dark nipples. She was so much on fire she clearly didn't even register this as painful.

I moved in that cock even deeper now and kept it in there for longer, sealing her up for longer. "Come on, bitch! See how long you can take it!" Alyssa yelled from the armchair -- we completely forgot about her, but she was there playing his her tits and rubbing her clit.

I pulled out rapidly and she panted for air, her face getting covered with my cum. She was cumming herself already -- who wouldn't with this kind of machine fucking?! -- but I walked around her and straddled the couch now, sitting in front of her. I slapped my thick throbbing cock against those delicious nipples, leaving some sticky cum on them. Then I moved somewhat further up, grabbed and pulled up her head and rammed the cock deep inside it again. Pushed her head against it, held her head tight there, ensuring I hit the back of her throat, shaking her head against it. Oh, fuck, the joy of being a slave master!

Then, like a tiger letting go off his prey after being satiated and fed, I removed myself. "Over here!" I hollered to Alyssa. "Tits in mouth!" I ordered her. Lily was now going through another one of her multiple orgasms in the last few minutes. I switched the fucking machine off now. She was panting and yelling in extreme pleasure, her body only now registering in some sense what she's just been put through (at her own request). Her legs and arms tried to convulse, but being tightly strapped, only strong muscle twitches could be seen.

Alyssa, now standing behind her, fed her one of her tits into which Lily panted and moaned. I grabbed one of her tits, and then another, and focused on those tasty nipples, having never seen those as hard and large as now. They felt great under my tongue and I just had to bite them for a bit while she was slowly coming to, groaning gutturally into Alyssa's tits.

When we were done with her, she couldn't actually stand on her feet. We took her over and sat her down on the armchair for a few minutes.

I didn't feel that Slut to fuck applied any longer. Sweaty, dripping wet pussy, slavish, submitting to total sexual humiliation and willing to be face-fucked with complete abandon. Cunt to own, I think.

sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers
12