Twelve Hours Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crashed around me seconds later, biting my fingers, howling and wheezing. I held her tight, munching on her tits throughout this, watching the expressions on her face -- all easily confused for pain if I did not know any better!

* * *

Alyssa pushed Sofia down on the bed and spread her thighs wide, licking her lips, looking directly and shamelessly at her pussy. Sofia grinned displaying of row of perfectly white teeth for her, and lifted herself up a bit resting her head against the bed headboard.

Alyssa knelt down on her right side behind her thigh. Completely unexpectedly, one could say, abruptly, she extended two of her arms and without any ado whatsoever, stretched Sofia's pussy lips wide open, revealing the delicious wet pink flesh. Slipping the index fingers of her both hands inside her, very firmly and decisively, eliciting instant moans, she spread her even wider, and let a glob of spit drop down from her lips onto it.

Sofia grabbed her tits and watched her repeat this twice more, each time getting deeper inside her and exposing more of her flesh. Sofia kept whimpering.

"Wait," Alyssa paused for a second and reached for the container on the floor again, producing an oval-shaped dildo. There was also an attachable part, a rubber ball that looked like it could be squeezed. It was clear that this would work on the dildo in some way. "Get on all fours," she told her.

First, she just rubbed the dildo against Sofia's pussy once she was in place, having buried her head in a pillow and spread her legs wide. Then she stuck it up her pussy. Sofia pursed her lips, gasping. "Let's start the fun, huh, bitch?" Alyssa stated. With that, she squeezed the rubber ball attached to the dildo -- and, inside her pussy, it expanded. Sofia moaned loudly, not necessarily seeing that coming. Alyssa now pushed it several times up her pussy, each time producing moans more and more intense in volume.

She deflated it and removed it. Spread her pussy lips now and examined her slit from up close with her fingers, opening her up. It was clear that Sofia's pussy muscles were relaxing. She pushed in the deflated dildo now -- it went in deeper this time. She inflated it again -- Sofia grunted, rather wildly, and crashed her head onto the pillow and continued shouting obscenities into it before the dildo was removed from her.

Alyssa, satisfied with the progress so far, ducked back into the container, this time produced another dildo -- cock-shaped, it was enormous, making one wonder if such a thing could fit into any person's vagina.

But it certainly did fit. Sofia's cunt, now easily stretchable, swallowed the monster thing. But the effect it had one her was superb -- as Alyssa started pushing it deeper and deeper in, she grabbed and kneaded her tits, wailing like a police siren. Her hand quickly found her clit and began vigorously working on it. The wailing would often be sob-like sounds, high-pitched, squeaky, girly. Alyssa was grinning from ear to ear watching her open up against the pressure of the dildo, trembling and shaking as she'd push it in. Her slow work was paying off -- among all the moaning, wailing, sobbing and now wild screaming, Sofia's pussy was opening wider and wider and more of the dildo was moving in. She licked her lips thinking of what was coming next.

* * *

Lily's orgasm didn't even slow her down -- already, she was lying on her back spreading her legs wide open for more. Spreadeagled, she was looking up at me in frenzied anticipation. I moved in between her legs and spat down on her pussy. "Oh yeah, fuck me!" she implored.

I wrapped two hands around her thighs for better stability and thrust in again. Shit, that pussy felt even better than just a minute ago! Her tits were swaying to the rhythm of my dick shoving in. I grabbed the nearest gel bottle and poured whatever was left there onto her pussy. She growled in approval. I grabbed her sides, impaling her on me.

Oh, she fucking loved that! Running her hands through her greasy hair, she exclaimed a "Shit, yes!", staring at me with a pained, horny expression, her mouth open. She found her clit with her hand and went after it fiercely; as I was pumping harder and faster again, her eyes rolled almost as if she was blacking out. "Fuck! Make me cum again!" she yelled. Piercing through her, more ruthlessly like a predator after his prey, feeling those waves of wet engulf my cock again, I had every intention to give her another of her "little deaths". Her tits looked incredible, covered in the goo, dancing along with my thrusts. She grabbed her tit with one hand, her fingers clawing into it. Her head got tossed back and her mouth froze into an open state; even in this frenzy, now ripping through her, I could see her next orgasm, much more powerful than the last one, was coming, and she felt it with every tissue in her body.

I wrapped my hand around her throat; she gave up and just received. "Oh my God, it's so fucking good!" she sobbed out, my cock banging her up with inhuman methodical regularity now. Next came the grunts, "Yeah—yeah—yeah—yeah—" She stretched her arms behind her, pushing up her tits, a wild beast with no shame.

Then everything in her contracted, and for a second came to a stop, before a powerful surge reverberated down her body. She yanked herself up with a savage yowl, then, sucking hard on her fingers, crashed back on the mattress, yelled muffled profanities, thrashing around in front of me, completely possessed.

* * *

Sofia opened her legs wide again. Alyssa positioned herself in front of her, slapping her pussy and adding some additional gel onto it, which she spread around firmly. Sofia's pussy lips were quite swollen, obviously much more so than earlier this night. They were large now spreading sideways like a butterfly. Alyssa played with them in between her fingers getting those initial moans in response, eventually opening them up wide, exposing the filthily wet flesh and slipping a finger in. Satisfied with Sofia's first responses -- parting her lips, panting -- she put in a second one, enjoying the wet pulsating moisture. She now spread those two fingers, though, into a letter "V", pushing Sofia's hole further apart.

Soon enough, two fingers and one hand just weren't enough for her liking. The bitch needed to be opened further. With a skill of a gynaecologist, with seemingly no emotion in her face, she added two fingers of the other hand -- her left hand's fingers pushing her open to one side, and her right hand's fingers to the other side, opening her up wider. Sofia was sure as hell reacting -- squeezing her tits, looking down her body, her face sweaty and hot and pupils wide open.

"Come on, you slut, stick those fingers in," she instructed her. Sofia reached down and put in two fingers into her now-gaping hole, easily pushing her fingers up to her knuckles in, moaning loudly.

"Good girl," Alyssa congratulated her when she returned her fingers from her pussy to suck that cum off them. She slapped her pussy several times. "On knees and spread 'em," she ordered her. "I think you're ready."

Sofia frowned, not certain what this was supposed to mean, but obediently got into her position. One more time, from the container, Alyssa fetched out another object (that seemed to hold a lot of stuff!) that she proudly showed to Sofia. She kept frowning -- experienced as she was, it clear she had no idea what that was for.

Metallic, it looked like some kind of kitchen utensil. About 10cm long or so, it had two arms attached to an axis in the middle. These were not pliers (!), but were working on the same principle: squeeze the two arms at the bottom and the top parts will move wider apart or closer together. At the top of each arm, thin 5cm metallic oval-shaped pipes were attached to both of the arms, protruding forwards at the right angle to the rest of the structure. There was also a longish screw attached to one of the arms.

Sofia took a good look at the thing and genuine fright flashed through her face. "W-wh-what is this?" she stammered, a bizarre blend of fright and lust in her voice. Would this be actual torture?

"Relax, you'll love it."

It was a speculum.

"Spread them wide." Sofia put her head on the pillow, pushing her ass upwards, exposing her heavy pussy and anus for easy viewing. "Good girl."

Alyssa aligned the speculum 90 degrees to Sofia's pussy and pushed the oval part inside her. The cool of the metal slipped deep inside her, leaving the two arms running against her pussy lips. Sofia moaned loudly.

The next step was using the arms. Alyssa pressed the arms at the bottom, pushing Sofia's pussy tunnel wide open now, making it properly gaping. Stretching her open, Alyssa turned the screw on the slightly just a few times, tightening the grip gently. Then, she used the arms closing and opening her up a few times, working on her muscles, relaxing them, making her used to the growing wider. By now Sofia was moaning continually, pushing her tit into her mouth, sucking on it, panting erratically.

Never before had Sofia looked that hot, that aroused, exposed and whorish. "What a slut you are, aren't you?" Alyssa hissed at her, setting the speculum to as wide as was possible and tightening the screw to keep her wide open. She looked inside -- the dimmed light of the room was entering the hole, illuminating the dripping wet, pulsating flesh of the insides. She stuck two fingers of hers inside her -- the was wide open with lots of easy space for two, even three fingers. She could go deep -- real deep -- bringing back cum on her fingers in an instant. "Get this hand in!" she ordered Sofia now, who reached back and shoved three fingers easily up her large, soaking-wet cunt. Although overcome, Sofia was so fascinated by this that she skipped moaning entirely, just panted and gasped, moving those fingers around. Alyssa slapped her ass to increase the nasty.

"Find your clit now," she ordered her now, pushing her hands out of her insides (now all drenched in her sticky juices). She loosened the speculum screw just a bit and proceeded to keep opening it and closing, getting that hole to stretch wide and contract, within a second sending powerful jolts to Sofia's head. She shouted wildly and pushed against her clit viciously. Smelling her sex, Alyssa kept going, extending that elastic cunt, eliciting loud and louder shouts from the teenager. Now, Sofia's pussy lips were so raw and sensitive to touch that anything more was just pure torture to her and consumed by lust and pleasure, she could only puff out shouts and screams erratically.

Alyssa pulled the speculum out and rubbed the warm, dripping metal against Sofia's raw pussy, then replaced the metal with her fingers, pressing hard and firm, emotionless expression on her face, working Sofia, ignoring the spectacular shouts of pleasure she was getting out of her. Sofia's pussy lips were now not just dripping wet, but also visibly enlarged, spread sideways like a pair of laurel leaves. The hole was now larger, stretchy and ready.

Twirling her right hand, Alyssa slipped it with ease into Sofia's pulsating snatch. The younger gal's pussy was weeping with wet now and burying her hand up to her wrist was as easy as pie. With one of Sofia's hands on her ass and the other pleasuring her clit, Alyssa began moving her hand inside her, thrusting, pushing that ass around, getting those shouts out of Sofia again. There was no mercy here -- shouting soon became howling and shrieking, particularly when she resumed twirling of her wrist and began stretching and closing her fingers inside her. The bitch felt good under her fingers -- but there was so much more, of course!

Glancing at her, seeing Sofia's head buried into the pillow, drooling uncontrollably onto it, Alyssa pulled her fist out of her to proceed to stage 2. Using two of her hands, slipping two fingers of each hand inside her, she stretched her real wide, getting a good look inside her pink-bordered, black gaping hole of hers. "Keep working on that clit, you little slut!" she hollered at her noticing that Sofia's hands were no longer working on it. Obediently, Sofia put her fingers back on there. Alyssa kept her wide open, feeling those muscles, contracting against her fingers, getting her used to the diameter.

"Oh yeah!" she commented. This time, her hand went in much deeper, her wrist completely inside her. Her reaction, when she started ramming that fist into her, was a combination of wailing and shouting, nice and continuous. Every thrust was greeted with her crashing against her hand; Sofia, howling and wheezing, grabbed her pussy folds, as wet as a kitchen cloth now, used them against her hand as it was fucking her.

The young slut was completely under her control now, crawling and writhing in front of her, oozing copious amounts of cum, dripping some out onto the sheets. Alyssa launched an attack now, relentlessly moving in and out, taking no notice of the growls and whimpers. Soon enough, Sofia grabbed her tits, pushing one into her own mouth, gagging her howls on it, when her body went into a series of orgasmic convulsions. It was only natural to slap her butt hard in punishment at that point.

* * *

Not that we noticed any of that. Lily was back to my cock, giving me a deep, sloppy blowjob, her face all greasy, her hands covered in my cum for good measure. This time, I knew I wouldn't be fucking able to hold on cumming for very much longer -- not after the entire night of fucking. I just knew this would need to be inside her -- and soon.

Her mouth was sliding down my dick at impressive speed. She spat some cum back on it for better lube and was soon back, dancing that hot tongue around its head, her mouth tight against it. I loved that greasy, shiny bitch! When she went in deep, taking me all the way, my hips buckled and I moaned loudly, pushing that cock up inside her mouth.

She withdrew with a satisfied slurpy move upwards and crawled up towards me, pressing it hard against her knockers. She knew what I wanted, "You wanna put that dick inside me?" I replied, but who needed an answer, anyhow?

She turned around and got on her knees facing away from me, presenting her tight hot ass with that oily dripping pussy to my ravenous eyes. My aching throbbing dick was in there in no time. That wet heat gets me every fucking time, "Oooh----aaaahh!!" I yelled as she began buckling her glistening ass up and down me. She was fucking herself with it -- I didn't need to do anything. "Oh my God!!" I appreciated, tossing my head on the mattress, succumbing to the sensations as the savage dick-starved pussy was pushing it in. She looked back towards me, and slapped her own butt, spurring me into action. "Oh YEAH!!" I landed several two-hand slaps on her now as she went back to riding me, watching the skin get redder and more raw. She was my bitch just now -- howling and gasping for me, impaling herself on my fuckstick, tight and wet around me and a perfect animal to screw. And twisting, turning and circling that hot ass for me, she loved it. Her pussy was grinding against me, ensuring the dick was deep inside her, getting pussy-worshipped. Then, shouting and moaning, she used her hips around me rhythmically -- landing on the dick in a methodical, almost-disciplined manner. Her pussy and dick and balls were covered in the gel and our cum. It was fucking filthy and dirty.

I loved it, but it was time now.

For the final act, she lied on her front on the mattress, spreading her legs wide and pushing her butt up, exposing her raw pussy up. I stood up behind her, bending my legs, crouching them slightly. Grabbed my throbbing fuck-rod and, without any further ado, moved in.

It was easy to pump her in this position. She felt super tight around me like this. I grabbed her hips, supporting myself, and let my thrusting to happen almost involuntarily. She was watching me with her lips parted, eyes wide-open, from when she was lying. Her hair oil-dripping wet, tits the same and pussy being pushed wide by my drilling cock, it was fucking magic -- I felt dazed, overcome. We knew this time she would get it inside her.

She was wailing and weeping in the prelude. I wish I could reach her tits here -- full, nipples rock-hard, moving erratically with my every thrust. Every plunge was stronger and felt like I was getting deeper. Every time, it was more about her pussy and less about her. We were methodically, almost emotion-free, moving towards our goal -- to the rhythm of her grunts and moans.

Instinctively, gradually, she moved her ass up and I shifted just slightly to grind myself closer against her. Driven by her "yes! yes!" moans, I pressed my hand against the back of her neck, pushing her head against the mattress. My thrusts now became smaller and more frequent, immediately met with her mouthing, "Like that!" I pushed her down with another hand against her neck and head, powerful weight, resulting in more aroused sounds from the vixen.

I just put my hips in quick oscillating series of movements now -- it was just my dick and her welcoming wet pussy, pushed wide open and pulsating against me. Oh FUCK! My balls were getting tighter now! Just keep fucking man -- keep FUCKING!

Wheezing and gasping, she was stirring me up, "You're gonna cum in your slut's pussy, eh?" I could no longer respond, just thrust. I didn't hear or even properly see anything -- I just sensed that familiar, hot feeling in my balls building up and this time was not holding it; I was about to give her everything I had!

It came in multiple hot spurts, completely overpowering me. "Oh MY GOD! OH YOU SLUT! TAKE IT!!" I yelled, roared, practically, emptying inside her to the accompaniment of her guttural, satisfied hearty laughter.

I crashed next to Lily, not seeing very much in my blackout, goosebumps all over my body. Finally, I came and conquered inside that sex-crazed, voluptuous whoring angel of mine. Panting, I sensed her hand moving slowly now against the gel-dripping her juice-dripping cock of mine, as I was coming back to.

Just in time, too, to see Alyssa's and Sofia's incredible finish; through exhausted, glazed-over, sticky eyes, we watched...

* * *

In a state of ultimate frenzy and sexual desire, calling each other "slut", "bitch" and "fucking whore", minding absolutely nothing about the half-drenched sheets, they were like two savage beasts, their bodies enflamed. Alyssa was on her back, her legs spread wide open. Sofia, her body -- particularly thighs -- shaking like two leaves in the wind -- was just above her face, crouching, begging Alyssa to "fuck your obedient bitch". Howling and moaning, she spread her folds wide and Alyssa's four fingers moved in -- the long period of fisting was about to culminate: Sofia soon roared and the amazing show of squirting followed. Steady, strong as if from an actual shower, right onto Alyssa's face, neck and tits. It was spectacular. Sofia shrieked and screamed her entire way through it.

Not that that slowed her down! She just bent further down, grabbed and jiggled Alyssa's tits, moaning and goading her for more. On bent legs now, in a more vertical position, grabbing and squeezing her hard-nippled young tits, she ordered Alyssa to get that hand back in there. Panting with arousal, Alyssa moved in -- first a few fingers, but soon easily pushing her full palm in. Sofia's pussy was delightfully elastic now, after all that speculum action and fist-fucking before!

The spectacle would make anyone horny! Alyssa was resting her upper arm comfortably on the bed with her forearm going upwards into Sofia's saucy pussy. Bending forwards to reach and massage Alyssa's clit, Sofia only needed to move her pelvis up and down to get fist-screwed again. The effects were quick and noisy. She was now beyond loud -- these were the wheezes, grunts and screams of a wild ferocious animal. "You gonna cum on face again, bitch?" Alyssa was spurring her on. Seconds later, the said bitch came again in another series of squirting spurts. Alyssa opened her hungry mouth to catch as much of her juice as she could, before the young nubile was no longer able to stand on her feet and collapsed on top of her.