Twenty Dirty Dates Group Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there with the phone to my ear in stunned silence.

"I've missed you Kyle," she said, finally breaking the silence. "All I've done for the last month is sit around mopping."

"I've missed you too, baby, missed you so much. . ."

"Don't get all sappy and use the damn L word on me," she said, cutting me off again.

"You just want my cock," I said teasingly.

"That's all a man is good for," she said, not about to miss a chance for a sassy retort. "I see you parked out front, now get your cock in here and get your clothes off. I'll be on my bed, bare ass naked with my legs spread."

I went in. She was ready. It was awesome.

Date Nine, Blame Tequila—Ginny

I want to blame the tequila, but deep down I know I'm a slut, and I enjoy it. After work I met up with two friends, Hanna and Krissy. We went to our favorite cantina for drinks and tacos, sitting at a high top table near the bar. We had finished eating and were well into our second margarita when Hanna noticed the time and announced that she was late for something or other and had to run. She dropped some money on the table, told us to finish the last half of her margarita and was gone.

At about the time the door closed behind her, our waiter showed up with a tray of three more margaritas and announced that they were from the gentlemen on the other end of the bar. When he walked away out of earshot Krissy said, "Isn't it great to have a pussy? Men you don't even know send drinks to your table."

It turned out that she did know one of them, one of those friend of a friend connections and she had flirted and teased him as a party a few weeks earlier. He was with two friends. All three were great looking guys, fit and muscular, so wholesome and fuckable.

Kyle and I were living together at the time but he was off to the climbing walls with a friend. The guys were funny and interesting. An hour or more passed, the margaritas kept coming, Krissy and her friend had their hands busy under the table, groping each other from the knees upward. I felt a little tinge of guilt about Kyle, but he always said I was free to enjoy myself in any way I wanted, and the margaritas were going down quickly.

Krissy and her friend had reached the point where their tongues were becoming acquainted and had we been sober we would have been looking around the bar to see who was watching the show. The two of them made their exit, leaving me with two beautiful and interesting men whom I only knew by their first names, Dave and Sid I think it was, I don't really remember any more. It took one more round of drinks before the conversation turned sexy. I casually put my hand on one man's forearm while laughing at something he said and the groping game began. When I leaned over to lightly kiss the man on my right, the one on my left put his hand on my ass and I decided I was going to go for it, double or nothing.

One of them got into the driver's seat while the other escorted me into the back seat. After a proper two minutes of increasingly passionate kissing, our clothes began to peel themselves off; at least it seemed that way at the time. Dave or Sid, whichever one it was, is a good lover with a talented tongue and an appreciation for good cock sucking. As I lay back and put one leg over the front seat and the other over the back seat, he opened a condom and carefully rolled it into place, if he had handed me the unwrapped condom I would have rolled it into place with my mouth.

When a man takes the time to put on a condom without asking me first, I always find myself thinking about his motives. Is he protecting me from a STD that he is infected with? Is he just being considerate and extra cautions to make sure he doesn't get me pregnant? Or is he concerned that he might catch something from me? Whatever the case, I appreciate a considerate man who is capable of clear thinking even when he has had several drinks and his dick is hard, they tend to be rare.

For a quick back seat fuck in a one night stand he spent a lot of time teasing my clit with the tip of his cock and his fingers, sucking on my nipples and otherwise ignoring the fact that I was so ready for a hard cock that I was humping and dripping. I don't think that he intended to plunge into me when he was holding his cock in his hand and rubbing it up and down my slit to my clit and back, but I thrust forward and it was a good thing that he removed his hand from his cock before I pounded and crushed it. For a man so patient to take the dive, he was quick to get to work with some serious pounding.

After several minutes of good hard fucking I crested into a wonderful moaning and clinching orgasm. I admit that I was a little extra loud for the benefit of the man in the front seat who was thinking about sloppy seconds. I was on the downside of the orgasm with my head still spinning in pleasure when I realized that the car was stopped. My back seat lover came to a stop and pulled out, I grabbed his cock with my hand to attempt to determine if he had filled up the reservoir at the tip of the condom. The condom was still in place and it was wet, but didn't feel full. "Next?" I called out, "unless you aren't finished yet." He assured me he wasn't finished with me, just taking a break.

We had stopped at a park by the river. The driver suggested that we should put on some clothes and take a walk to a picnic table in a clearing in the trees. I put on nothing but my shoes and followed him, while my first lover struggled to pull on his pants. Both of them must have been shocked to see me walk across the parking lot naked.

In the dark I bent over the picnic table, my boobs were smashed against the table top and my legs spread. I wiggled my ass in the best "come fuck me" invitation I could manage, and one of the men buried his cock in me, I didn't know which one. After pounding into me for a few minutes he pulled out and moved away to the right and the other man moved in from the left. At that point I was sure that I had succeeded in getting both dicks in my pussy. They took turns swapping places and I couldn't tell which dick belonged to which man until one of them started short stroking and stopped, obviously cumming. I rolled over and saw that it was my back seat lover who had just filled his condom.

He moved up beside me and as I was preparing to remove the condom to clean him up, his partner slipped his dick into me again. I didn't get the chance to apply the condom with my mouth, but I did roll it off with my lips. I turned my head and spit the condom out on the ground and went back to licking him clean, all the while our driver was pounding into me faster and faster, harder and harder. There is no better way to finish off sloppy seconds than to be having your second orgasm of the night while the man with his cock in you is pumping out a load of hot cum.

The boys were shy, they put their clothes back on before we walked back to the lighted parking lot, I had nothing on but my shoes and a happy smile. Ever the gentleman, my backseat lover insisted on driving me home in my car, our driver followed in his car. I directed him to park in front of what I told him was my house,. We exchanged phone numbers, the number I gave them was the wrong number, I gave them both a kiss and crouch grab and explained I would walk around the back of my house and go in the back door. They drove away, I walked around the back of the house, across the back yard and the back yard of the house behind that to the street where I actually lived just a few houses away. I was looking forward to telling Kyle all the dirty details about my evening.

We sat on the sofa sideways, facing each other, naked. I was slowly stroking his cock as I told him the story about my evening. By the time I got to the part about fucking in the back seat I could feel that Kyle's cock was growing and twitching with a mind of its own, nearing the point of no return. I asked if I should finish him off and tell him the rest of the story in the morning. He said, "No, finish me off now and then tell me the rest of the story."

With about 5-6 rapid hand pumps cum was flying and with careful aiming on my part it was landing on my tits and beyond. I made a show of rubbing cum around on my chest and licking it off my hands. By the time I finished the rest of the story he was hard again. He rolled me over, smacked my ass hard with his hand, pulled me up to my knees and ploughed in.

He called me a nasty cunt and smacked my ass over and over, leaving it red with visible hand prints. It was the kind of power fucking that I craved. Between my two new one night stand friends in the back seat and on the picnic table I had a dick in me for over an hour during which I had two solid orgasms. In less than 10 minutes of brutal hair pulling, name calling, ass smacking, cunt pounding fucking with Kyle I had 3-4 amazing screaming orgasms. He knows what I like. . .and I know how to get it out of him.

12