Twenty Dollar Blowjob

Story Info
Texas Joe meets $20 Blowjob Expert.
2.6k words
3.95
11.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
473 Followers

Authors note--A nonfiction story as told to Erectus123 by Mr. Texas Joe Wallbeck of Lubbock, Texas and rendered in his unique Texas dialectic speech.

*

This here story is written in Texas jargon, it ain't written in perfucked English. Sorry bout dat. No persons less that 18 are herein. The mouthy gal is at least 25, maybe 30 and me, shit, I was in my 40's when this all happened.

Ok, dear reader, this isn't fiction. This shit happens. Afterwards, after you done it or it got done to you, you may have regrets, but what the fuck, life goes on, at least we hope so...

Now one more thing, I'm a Texan, born and still breeding. I talk, the way I talk. If what I say is too vulgar for your sensitive ears, just slam your laptop down and get on with your life. I don't make apologies for who I am or how I talk. I was divorced from my first wife at that time this tale happened. Not getting laid once a day was not helping my attitude. Part of the separation agreement was I'd take my son Henry to school and attend PTA meetings. Several years later, my wife and I got back together and that worked out good for the kid.

When this shit took place, like I said, I was in my forties. Newly single, hot and horny or this wouldn't have ever happened, but it did. If it says something about me and you don't like it, you can piss in my hat!

I learned a long time back since you can't please everyone, you might as well please yourself. Obviously this didn't happen yesterday, it was a good twenty years ago, but it could have happened yesterday or even tomorrow, knowing how a man's cock can get him in trouble.

I was driving my old jeep down the winding path that was a block from the school. The radio was on, the sun was shining. I had been at a PTA meeting the day before. The usual crap, politics and arguments. Christ, we spent 30 minutes arguing whether the next meeting should begin at 2:30 or 3:15. But that was yesterday, water over the dam.

There she was, walking down the hill. At first glance I thought it was one of the other parents. She was dressed neatly, sleeveless blouse, shorts, brownish blond hair down to her shoulders, a decent face, big eyes, a few wrinkles saying she was probably in her thirties and that made her a candidate for one of my PTA buds. She looked familiar. As she turned to face the road our eyes came into contact. She seemed to recognize me. Lifted up her hand with her index finger as if to say, "Hey, it's me."

Not wanting to appear the snob, I slowed the car and pulled over to the curb thirty feet past her. I could see her in the rear view mirror running up to me. I rolled down the window as she neared and she stuck her head close. Now I wasn't sure, did I know her?

The first word out of her mouth was,

"Hey mister can you give me a ride."

"Do I know you?

She wasted no time. Before I knew it, she had opened the door and was seated next to me. I put the car into gear and we were a couple, or were we?

Her blouse was loose and I could see she had a decent pair of tits. Up close she looked a little unkempt. Her facial complexion was spotty. Her ass was ok, neither fat nor slim, it kind of flowed from her waist into the car seat like she was made of molasses.

"Where are you headed?"

"Over near the K-mart. Keep driving, I'll tell you when."

I nodded my head and the car rolled easily down the hill.

"Tell me, do I know you?"

"You do now."

"I stopped for you because I thought you were one of the parents from the PTA."

"Naw, that ain't me. Listen mister, how would you like a blow job for twenty bucks?"

"Twenty?"

"Yeah that's all and I'm really good at sucking cock. You won't regret it. I'll suck you off clean as a whistle and swallow every drop."

"Yeah, I hope not."

"Whatcha mean?"

"I mean, I hope I won't regret it."

"Nah, you'll be fine. I'm really good at it."

"Where to?"

"I know a good spot, no one will see us. But you gotta drop me off at my place afterwards and wait for me and then drive me back to where you picked me up."

Now you couldn't shut her up. I looked closely at her mouth as she babbled on about things I just can't remember and I realized there was something about her mouth, she had a bit of an overbite, that one perfect ingredient for an extra good cock sucker.

"My girlfriend lives near there and I forgot to bring her something. But look, I'm tell-in ya one thing for sure, if you don't wait for me and bring me back I'll never suck your cock again."

I thought to myself, "Well, we'll see about that."

It's not that a good blow job is hard to find. I figured I'd just found one a few blocks from where I was rentin a room. Now I was waiting to see, if it was as good as she was advertisin it.

She directed me a few blocks away, where there was a high wall and the street was quiet. It's my nature not to ask a lot of questions and here in our state it's quite legal to have a gun in your pocket. Mine was a small black automatic Beretta .32.

Not the kind of gun to knock a guy off his feet, you'd need a .44 magnum for that. I've got one a those, but it's too big to carry, kinda weighs your pants down and before you know it your ass crack is sticking out.

But the .32 is small and flat in the pocket and if used right it can do a bit of damage. Of course I didn't have any vibe that this gal was trouble, just a hooker with thick lips. If I'd had a bad vibe I'da kicked her the hell out.

But there I was, the sun was shining, this blond slut was gonna suck me off and what the fuck, a twenty dollar bill is quickly forgotten but a good blow job ain't.

Now my cock ain't gigantic. It's a little over normal size, nice and a little thicker than most, but it fits most any vagina. I have run into a few cunts that were too tight and needed a bit of licking before I was able to stuff the ole Johnson in, but on the other side, I never had no complaints about my side of the fucking coin.

Now to change the direction that the horse took, it's a damn simple fact, when women see my cut dick they always, well nearly always say, "Goddamn man, that's one pretty cock you got."

When we stopped, the gal swiveled off the seat and got real low down, knees on the floor. I unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down my shorts and popped my dick and balls out. My dick was already hard as a goat's horn. She took it in her hand and as her head came into my lap I stupidly said,

"It's a bute, ain't it?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"My dick, it's pretty aint it?"

"I've seen bigger."

"I didn't say it was big, I said it was pretty. Look at its bronzed color, the big red head, the shaft is wide but there ain't no ugy veins on it and them balls are a good size."

"Yeah, ok, it's nice, it's just fine," and with that she opened her mouth wide and started in a sucking, with a good wet saliva tongue, and I just leaned back and let her rip.

I ain't no party pooper, I can hold back and take my time, but I think it is impolite to make a lady, even if that lady is a bit of a whore, even 100% a whore, to make her work overtime. She blew me for what must have been two or three minutes and I must say she was true to her word, she did know how to suck cock.

The sensation was like being caught between two rollers or maybe what it would feel like to put your dick inside the deep stainless cup of a milking machine. She hit all the bumps in the road and smoothed them out. With my eyes tightly closed, I began to see stars. Maybe it was the bright summer sun squeezing through my eyelids, but this gal was the real thing.

I didn't hold back cum'in and play any games on her. I was pressing back on the seat and the Beretta trigger must have been digging into my thigh and causing a bit of pain. I twisted a little to the right and went deeper into her mouth. She had one tight hand on my balls and the other on the base of my cock. Bingo, when the moment did arrive, the sky seemed to open up in a cascade of many colors, like a 4th of July fireworks show, and then that explosion of bright light as I shot my load and opened my eyes.

Sure as hell, did I cum. A good hefty cum load that she just wolfed down the hatch. She kept sucking, tonguing my pee hole and when she finished my dick was clean as if I'd showered, well damn near that clean.

That was when I opened my eyes and saw all these track marks on her left upper arm.

She lifted herself up and scooted back into the car seat. I could see by her swallowing that she was getting the last bits down her throat

"That wasn't bad for a guy your age, nice juicy jizz. Yeah, I gotta say Mister, you do have a nice cock. Next time you we gotta try fucking bareback..."

"What the fuck are all them marks on yo arm, sweetie?"

"Them ain't nothin. I'm diabetic and them is insulin shot marks."

Well, I didn't believe that shit for a minute. Insulin needles are small, they don't leave tracks, but I just nodded. Never argue with a good cock sucker.

I drove her another ten blocks to her place and that was when she asked for the twenty. Of course, I just raised up my ass a bit and took my black leather wallet outta my back pocket, pulled out her fee and handed it to her.

She got her face up close to mine and said, "Now you wait here for me hon, I'll just be a few minutes, you wait."

I nodded my head, "ok mam."

She got out of the car, closed the door gently. I hate when someone slams the door. It likes to break yo ears. So there I sat. I was feelin good. Nothin makes yo more feel more relaxed then after you shot your load. Them is some golden minutes.

Now I will admit I still do prefer fucking to being blown. A blow job is not really a mutual enterprise. Sure you gotta do your part and stay hard and cum, but that ain't nothing compared to the physical act of fucking.

Shoving that stiff bean pole inside the gal's cunt and then all the huffing and puffing and piston pumping that gets your heart going and the ass muscles churning just before the old cock shoots its cum right through the golden hoop that is the cunt's court. Like Clintone said, or didn't say, that's havin sex. Gettin your beanie sucked, yeah it's kinda sex but it really ain't the same thing as fucking.

Yes man, fucking is a fuck'en exercise, it gets the sweat runin beneath your arms and along side your cock n' balls, not to mention the pussy juice yo gobble down before the penetration. You well know that when you bareback a pussy, that pussy juice, no matter how sweet it is, when you pull out your dick and later put your hands up to your face, it has a little tangy smell all of its own that tells you it's pussy. And you know you've been fucking, that you are a man and this fuckin is what we men do.

But sure, a good blow job is nice. It's kinda like getting a massage. You lay there and don't do hardly nothing. That there massage gal does all the work and yo just contribute your daily quota of cum juice that ends up on her hands and your belly and then she sops it all up with her warm wet rag. That's all you need to do, shot yo jizz. The massage girl does the rest. And of course you gonna tip her more than a twenty.

So I just sat there. I could hear the insects buzzing in the high grass off to the side of the road. Big white clouds floating gently by in God's blue sky. I heard a chirping sound and saw a bird jumpin up on his lady friend, as he chased his paramour and tried to fuck her right on the side path. I waited for the gal. I could feel a little cum must have leaked out cause it felt a little cool down there when I turned on the air conditioner.

I figure after ten minutes, the gal, I never traded names with her, was getting her heroin shot or burning a lump of meth tar upstairs. By now she was probably passed out or in another world. I gave her a few more minutes as I weighed her threat that she wouldn't give me another blow job if I left. Then I just turned the key and slowly drove off, like it was a reflex. Was it Jimmy Hoffa who said he don't wait more than ten minutes when someone is late?

By now I'd realized, she wasn't one of the PTA moms. Still I missed the next few meetings. What the fuck, you never know who the real cock suckers are out there. I guess most of the gals will pay you that compliment if you are deserving. If you ain't deserving, try passing them a crisp Jackson or three and save yourself from jacking off.

I never saw that young lady again. I didn't miss her. I still got lots more blow jobs and fuckin, butts as well. I met a real honey of a black gal at the next PTA meeting I attended. She was a single mom with a nice big bed and big tits to match. I'd drive her home and we'd grab an hour mussing up them sheets.

She was versatile. I'd dive headlong into her sweet pussy and lick her till her eyes rolled back in her head and then I knew for sure she'd cum. That was when I'd take my sweet time a fuckin her. Sometimes I'd roll her over and work on her tight ass, so tight it was hard to spread those ass moons wide enough to get my tongue inside. Just for fun I'd try to butt fuck her. A good butt fuck is near as good as a good pussy fuck, The only difference is the texture, the ass being smoother.

So I ain't complainin, I do'ed ok in my time, even in these here days when you don't get nothin no more for just twenty bucks.


erectus123
erectus123
473 Followers