Twenty-One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, stick that bum in the air." The thick-pile cushioned her progress as she elevated her 'bum'—how she loved the exotic sound of the word in his clipped accent—and let it sway. Her heels would be pointing to the moulded ceiling as she made her way. From behind her could be heard the continued slither of discarded clothes—Gavin getting naked in preparation for her. Her pussy resumed its spasms in response to the mental image. She paused before her own cast-off garment, holding back the urge to pick it up in her teeth before he'd made the inevitable demand. When the words came, however, they weren't quite what she'd expected.

"Ball them and stuff them in your mouth." He was intent on surprising her at every turn, this man. Dutifully, heart pounding, she rolled the ruined netting into a ball and pushed it into her mouth, salivating instantly so that the mesh soaked through. "Now close your eyes. Keep them tight shut and turn around. Don't open till I say."

She played his game to the letter—crawled about in self-imposed darkness, thrilled and debased. "Good girl. Keep it like that. Now come to me. Come and get your birthday present."

A present which, Brooke didn't doubt for a second, had just been fully unwrapped.

TO BE CONTINUED