Twenty-One More Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Musical: I loved the Greatest Showman and La La Land, but if I could only choose one, it would have to be Grease (John Travolta was my first crush I remember... watching it on VHS with my parents (if you don't know what VHS is, I hate you for being so much younger than me... LOL). Sadly, I also love Grease 2, even though it's a train wreck of a movie (it wasn't until much later I learned just how dirty the songs in it are).

Christmas movies: Home Alone. The last half hour is just nonstop laugh after laugh. I'll also admit I watch every possible Christmas movie I can, even though every one of them is exactly the same as all the others.

1980s: Better off Dead. It's the funniest movie I've ever seen. It has so many witty subplots, from the nerdy brother who gets the chicks, to the 2 dollars owed to the paperboy, to the car racing. It's a blast from start to finish, and it has John Cusack and an amazing soundtrack. Not surprising is a special note to every John Hughes movie, as they're all as good now as they were back then.

Series: I love Lethal Weapon, but the top one has to be Back to the Future. It's just unique, and over the series it crosses over so many genres.

Favourite Music Stuff:

Band: The Rolling Stones (so many great songs... although they have very few perfect albums); I also (shamefully) love Abba.

Female Singer: Etta James (just the blues at their best)

Male Singer: Garth Brooks (best concert ever)
Album: Rolling Stones Hot Rocks (21 songs; all their 1960s and early 70s hits)

39. What are your favourite porn movies or scenes?

I watch a fair amount of porn, a lot more than I read (as I get good ideas from them and I don't want to plagiarize from erotica, so I don't read much of it). So here are the best three in each category.

Theme 1: Hypnotic Lesbian Nylon Videos

I really, really love those lengthy-on-dialogue scenes that are nylon fetish based (almost always in my favourite colours of tan, mocha or beige). They're videos that include lots of nylon massaging, toe sucking and sole licking. They're a perfect slow burn while I'm writing.

My favourite of these is called Under the Influence starring Tilly McReese and Savannah, and was what inspired this year's Hypnotic Hosiery (although I wish I'd made it a longer story). Tilly is a student questioning a low mark she received from her professor about the power of hypnosis. Tilly, of course, slowly seduces her professor using the exact trademark philosophy the professor denigrated in her paper. It's a hot scene, although it was disappointing not to have any oral sex (my favourite two types of scene to watch are lesbian oral and lesbian strap-on).

A close second is a lengthy scene called Krissy's Best Friend's Mom Ms. Mink which has Krissy xxx come over allegedly to see her friend, but is really there to seduce the mom, the always hot MILF Mindi Mink. Krissy slowly uses nylons and massage to hypnotise the mother in a long nylon kissing, licking and massage scene before going into the bedroom for a wilder sex session.

Although not as nylon focused since only Star Nine is wearing any, Mesmerizing Release starring Star Nine and Kendra James has Kendra portraying a psychologist in charge of reforming Star Nine. Of course Star Nine turns the tables and turns Kendra into her slut, even using a nice strap-on to fuck the hot redhead.

Although I haven't yet seen it, I'm really interested in seeing Pantyhose Play, with Sovereign and Star Nine, as it's about the power of wearing nylons... it seems a perfect video for my stories.

Theme 2: Sneaky Sex Lesbian Videos

I have two ultimately amazing sneaky sex lesbian videos that I watch often.

The first is Almost Caught (there's an entire series of these, but the first one is the ultimate scene) starring the amazing redheaded Kendra James (redheads are one of my weaknesses) as a mother who aggressively seduces her son's wife (the adorable Veronica Vain) in a hot tub. It's a rare scene that can really get me going without any nylons. The reason it works, is the heavy dialogue at the start (if you've really read my stuff, you know I'm more about the journey to the sex than I am about the sex itself) that sets up the submissive wife and her weak protests and shocked looks as she's molested by the mom (the idea of this kind of seduction is always a major turn-on).

The second video is Friendly Fuck, which ends up in a lesbian threesome which is okay, but it starts with a hot and kinky seduction/molestation scene as a cute teen daughter (Dylan Daniels) is molested and forced to go down on her mom's hot best friend (Lola Punzel) with the mom (Parker Swayze) in the same room. I don't know why I love this type of scene as it isn't very believable, especially once Lola eats Dylan on the counter with the mom unobservantly looking the other way, yet I find it such a turn-on. Having a conversation while being licked, having a woman carry on a conversation with my own mom while I licked her on the other side of a counter is just such a hot idea. Again, like Almost Caught, it's a scene that really gets me going even though it doesn't have any nylons.

In Pussy for Breakfast, Alexis Faux spies on the young, ripe-for-the-plucking Molly Mae masturbating, and decides to seduce her at the breakfast table while Molly's dad Is there. Alexis rubs her pussy under the table and works her over until the dad disappears.

Theme 3: Gangbang Scenes

Veronica Alvuv plays a reporter in Five to One, interviewing a basketball team before ending up as a three hole fuck slut for them.

Allison Moore as a hot bride who decides to have one last gangbang in her white wedding attire.

Brittney Amber as a teacher masturbating in her classroom when she's caught by four students... so she ends up fucking all four of them (including two big black cocks) in a rotating triple team three-hole gangbang that I've envisioned happening to me a plethora of times.

Theme 4: Lesbian

One of my favourite scenes, and the one that inspired my Church Girl series stars Charlotte Stokely as a young church girl spreading the word door to door. The MILF Courtney Taylor, for some reason in lingerie and not much else, invites her in and seduces her. Charlotte is so sweet and innocent at first that it's utterly delicious, as are her knee high stockings. It's called Call to Pussy Worship.

Allie Haze and Karla Kush in Private Practice is pretty hot, where Karla complains to her therapist about her problems, but ends up in a lengthy sex session with the nylon-wearing therapist.

In It's Stuck, the lovely MILF Cherie Deville gets a toy stuck in her cunt and asks her step-daughter Megan Rain to get it out. Hot fisting and Cherie in beige thigh highs are delicious.

Theme 5: Anal

Samantha Rone and Cherie Deville share one of the hottest scenes. Both are in white thigh high stockings in this hot Tushy scene (Tushy scenes unfortunately, are usually written very poorly in my opinion, but this one is an exception). Samantha is in the middle of a tryst with a well hung BBC when her step-mom catches them. Instead of bringing things to a halt, following some manipulation from Samantha as well as from seeing the delicious BBC, Cherie ends up in a hot anal-heavy threesome.

A great scene with the always hot Alexis Faux has her playing a mother who goes with her husband to confront their child's teacher (Brooklyn Chase). Before long, they have the teacher sucking the husband's cock and then taking Alexis's strap-on before the girls take turns getting fucked in Nailing Ms. Chase Part 2.

One more Tushy scene I liked, with some dialogue that could have been better thought out, was a threesome where reporter Chloe Amour takes on two celebrities in another dp fuckfest while wearing sexy sheer nylons.

Coolest Series:

The series My Wife Caught Me Ass Fucking Her Mother is just so twisted. I love the lust-hungry moms... and I just can't wait for the reaction when the daughter walks in on her man ass fucking her mother. Sometimes they're entertaining and authentic, other times they're lame... but still pretty hot.

The best episode is part 10, as scene two features Sarah Vandella in beige thigh highs and includes a wicked scene where she forces the daughter to watch. The third scene is also hot, as the mom (Alana Cruise) fucks a guy in the kitchen and really talks down to the daughter once she's been caught (both times, the mom keeps right on fucking as the daughter looks on in shock). The last scene is also decent, as the mom (Sheena Ryder) fucks the husband while the daughter is asleep on the couch.

Favourite porn stars:

Phoenix Marie: as she often wears nylons, often fucks big black cock, and often is featured in lesbian scenes that include her as a dominant. My favourite scene of hers is one where she plays a feminist bringing down sexist men in public, but while she's home alone celebrating a big press conference, she's taken and used in all three holes by a man getting revenge. There are a lot of great lesbian scenes with her in them, but my favourite one is Phoenix catching her step-daughter sniffing her panties, and then punishing her with anal toys, nylon worship and pussy licking.

Brittney Amber also wears nylons in the majority of her scenes, and often they're my favourite colour. Like Phoenix, she does a variety of my favourite types of scene although unlike Phoenix, she is more often than not the submissive in the scene. She stars in a great series where her character needs a job. In the first part she does whatever she has to (in beige thigh highs) to get the job. In the second scene she takes on four cocks to make sure she keeps the job.

Penny Pax is a sexy redhead... often submissive... often in nylons. Like in Almost Caught by the Babysitter where the babysitter cancels on Penny, so her husband suggests asking their redheaded neighbor Jayden Cole to stand in. Luckily Jayden's free, and she comes over dressed up over the top to babysit, and she ends up seducing Penny while the husband is upstairs. A hot threesome scene includes Penny Pax, Vanessa Veracruz & Darcie Dolce in Lady Boss: Prove Yourself where straight Penny and Darcie have to prove to their lesbian boss Vanessa that they're lesbians after claiming they're married so Penny can put Darcie on her insurance policy.

40. What are the favourite stories you've written?

Feel free to read Twenty Questions for my previous list. This list will focus on stories written in 2018.

Pegged for Love was my attempt to write a romantic story that involved pegging... I think it worked.

Big, epic illustrated stories were fun this year, especially with the assistance of the amazing DarkBreezly to bring my stories to life visually.

Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks was a month-long marathon story to write, and is an amazing tale of a woman blackmailed into doing seven wild kinky tasks that lead to awakening her sexual submissive side: lesbian, interracial, gangbang, anal and incest are all woven into this story. In my humble opinion, it's one of my best ever.

"Family play": Brother's Lucky Day isn't as massive in scope but it's gorgeous visually, as I tell a story of a brother who watches his sister and her two hot friends in a hot lesbian adventure, until he's caught. But instead of being punished, he becomes the main attraction in a reverse gangbang. A neat ending sets up future sequels, although I'm not sure I still have my illustrator. I may have to use new models, or settle for writing the continuation without the illustrations.

Inspired by a scene with the always delicious Reagan Foxx, a son accidentally takes a drug that was intended for his father to keep him hard, and the mother has no choice but to help him find relief in A Mom's Duty: Accidental Hard-On.

If you like interracial sex with a white couple, my Black Cock Worship two-parter tells the tale of a male prison guard who becomes a cock slut for a BBC convict. In the second part, the wife succumbs to the same black cock. It's a great series inspired by a true story, if you like the idea of white men and women becoming bimbo cock sluts for BBC. If you don't... well... easy solution... don't read it... LOL.

When I was pregnant I was horny as fuck (haha lame pun) and had long considered writing a story about that. This story describes that same lust, and sets up a plot near the end where her big dicked son finally steps up to help her with her desire to be fucked when her over-cautious husband won't, in the aptly titled: Pregnant Mommy.

On occasion it's fun to go back to an old story. Last year it was A Perfect Fall, and this year it was Catching Mommy. Trying something new, I returned to illustrating my own story and retold the lengthy novella from the point of view of the Mom (with pretty good results I think) in Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story.

Trying something different, I wrote Three Generations of Lesbian Lust, that focused on Latina women and a family secret exposed. Using Spanish words for the dirty words was a lot of fun, and I thought it was sexy.

Then I wrote what would become my most popular first day story ever in my own history. Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced was at first conceived as another simple incest sex story based on some real people, but it evolved into something much bigger. The parts that are actually true won't occur until part 6 or 7 if I get that far... instead I found a character named Kevin who was unlike most of my protagonists in many ways. He's a young man with a complex personality who begins by seducing women selfishly, but under some skilled mentorship, he learns caring and finesse. (But only when appropriate... like I said, he's complex.) Kevin's journey is continued in part two (Big Fat Cock: Anal Mommy), and there will be even more in January's part three (Big Fat Cock: Double Penetration Fun is the working title for now). Sure, there's a lot of hot sex in this series... more than in most of mine I think, but the evolution of Kevin as a man is the most interesting part. This saga may end up becoming my most complex, dirtiest story yet... time will tell.

I won a contest this year in Lez Awakening: Halloween Hijinks and it, along with Nylon Party: Christmas Initiation tell the stories of straight girls discovering their lesbian side at all-girl parties. Both are a lot of fun and feature cameo appearances from some of my past characters. Both, also, my editor pointed out, have very romantic endings (maybe I'm becoming a softie after all these years).

All these stories have my nylon fetish embedded within them, but if you're a stocking fanatic, MILF for Christmas is the story for you, as it's simply a sex story about a young male teacher and an older female teacher having one great evening of sex... with the possibility of something more.

And in addition to completing this essay, I finished off 2018 with what may be one of my most intriguing concepts in a long time, in "Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas. This story was supposed to have been my last contest entry of the year, but it took a mind of its own, which forced me into missing the deadline for the contest as it grew and grew into a 40,000-plus-word novella about a straight man's journey into sissification. It includes crossdressing, hypno gifs and videos, gay sex, facials, toys, interracial, gloryholes, shemales, and a wild orgy to end it... all wrapped up in a romantic story and a thoughtful reflection on a man coming to grips with who he really is. Part two is already underway, and I have ideas for quite a few sequels (all of them a lot shorter LOL) if this story turns out to be as popular as I hope it'll be.

Sequels to Church Girl (she finally gets fucked, by a strap-on of course), Bedding the Babysitter, What Mom Knows, Kinky Tales and the Turning Contest were all fun to return to as well.

Well, that was pretty pretentious of me! Instead of picking two or three of my best stories, I used this space to promote the majority of my 2018 efforts.

Oops.

41. What's Coming Up in 2019?

In Canada there's a federal election... although I don't imagine many of you care about that.

But seriously, I looked at last year's answer to a similar question and realize I did nothing with my Mom-Daughter Swap idea I imagined doing lots with, so whatever I say here could be a lot of bull crap. Truth is, I never know which stories I may return to, what new ones I'll actually write, or where the year will take me. (As I told you, I have ADD, so try and keep up as I leap from idea to idea. I dare you... just try. LOL)

I did do another Church Girl and 50s Family as I promised, but I didn't do anything with Nylon Tease.

I did write a hypnotic nylon foot fetish story as I'd hoped, but didn't do a cuckqueen story or a science fiction story... both which remain on my 2019 list (but that said, there is a cuckqueen-ish story coming in 2019 in the Turning Contest series, so I kind of did it, you just haven't seen it yet).

January and February will see the third part of Big Fat Cock, the long delayed sequel for Accidental Gangbang, a tenth chapter in my What Mom series tentatively called What Mom Knows is a Family Anal Orgy, the next Turning Contest turn, the long-delayed fourth part of A Sister Surprise: Drunk Mom, and two or three Valentine's Day Contest Stories.

And I do hope to return to HypnoSissy, Church Girl, Backseat Mommy, Kinky Tales and more parts for Big Fat Cock, Accidental Gangbang and "Sissified".

Other sequel requests? Ask away... I'm always looking for ideas and suggestions.

...

...

...

Lastly, I hope 2019 is a year when you make at least one sexual fantasy come true.

Men who fantasize about sucking a cock... just do it. You'll always wonder until you do.

Ladies wanting to explore the taste of a ripe peach pussy... do it. You won't regret it.

We only live once, and we shouldn't be afraid to explore our sexuality and live life to the fullest.

So suck a cock, eat a pussy, get close to a shemale, get gangbanged, try a different race, or just move outside your comfort zone and do something you've always wanted to...

Jasmine December 2018...

Now... I need to go off and find a way to live by the words I've just advised for you.