Twin Aunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fumbling with my belt and pants, and finally they fell open, allowing her easy access, and she pulled down my underwear enough to free my cock. Her free hand tugged at my pants, so I lifted my ass off the bed so they dropped around my ankles.

Her thumb smeared a pearl of precum around the tip until it covered my helmet completely. My entire being shook with excitement and fear, my fingers closed over handfulls of bedspread to hang on. For a second, I wondered what she was doing, because she let go and held her hand in front of her face. Then, when she spit on her palm and used her tongue to slowly, sensuously spread her saliva around, I understood.

The grip of her fingers, the slow, steady motion of her hand up and down, the soft skin of her palm. All the time, her eyes remained locked on mine, the corner of one side of her mouth made a half-grin that looked oh, so sexy! "Is this good?"

My head bobbed up and down. "Perfect."

But I was wrong. A few seconds later, her hand began twisting around me, like she was trying to unscrew me, shooting a sensation through me so intense I leaned back and almost fell over, but my desire to watch as she worked her magic kept me upright. I'd never thought of half the techniques she used on me, nor had the girls who had given me handjobs. Alternating her attention between the tip and the shaft continuously surprised me and consumed me.

I was gasping almost continuously when my balls drew up and a warm wave of pleasure lifted my body.

"Oh!" she jerked back as a wad of jism shot high as eye-level between us. "Impressive!" So much so, she closed her hand over the top, blocking other shots. She rubbed the cum all over my cock, another wonderful technique that never crossed my mind, but felt so incredible I nearly screamed. Only the thought of my parents sleeping nearby kept me quiet.

Despite shooting a full load into her hand, now foaming in her hand and on my cock, it remained completely solid. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No." Never! Far as I was concerned, she could keep this up until my 58th birthday. Maybe because it was my birthday present, she continued stroking, tickling, twisting, rubbing, squeezing with that skilled hand. Faster now, more playful, expecting it to give out.

Did it surprise her as much as it surprised me? I felt pleasure welling inside me again, and suddenly I was spewing DNA all over again. Both eyes widened, then the other corner of her mouth pulled up in a smile as she milked the last out of me.

"Okay, that was truly impressive."

"You sure were."

"No, silly! I meant your double orgasm!"

"Isn't that normal?"

"Is it normal for you?"

"No."

"Well, I learned something new today," she said. I had learned a few dozen—not the least of which being my aunt has the best hand on the planet. "What are we going to do about that?"

"About what?"

"You made a terrible mess. Look at that!" My cock was white with foamy cum. "We can't very well leave you like that, can we?"

"No." I tried to stand, but she pushed my thigh down, leaving a foam handprint. Hair fell forward as she bent over, which she tucked behind one ear with her non-cummy hand and she began licking cum off my balls.

"Oh, holy shit!" I fell back on the bed as her tongue cleaned the sides, the top, where it clung to my pubes. She licked the vein all the way to the foamy tip, then took it in her mouth to suck away any leftover mess, and didn't stop cleaning me until not a speck remained.

Then, Auntie Cassie stood, flashed a lovely smile and said, "Happy birthday, Kevin," before leaving my room and closing the door behind her.

© de Vere Literary, LLC 2021