Twin Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim and Amy expand their relationship.
6.1k words
4.62
28.8k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like the day dragged on and our parents would never leave. We made a game of waiting by teasing each other when no one was looking. The only problem was it kept me semi hard all day. We would sneak a quick kiss or grope. I was so horny by mid-afternoon; I was sitting on the couch watching tv and was thinking about running to my room for a quick jerk. Amy must have read my mind because a few seconds later she was standing in front of me. She looked down the hall to make sure the coast was clear, then straddled my legs and sat down facing me. She grabbed my cock through my pants and whispered.

"Just remember, I'm the one that makes you come next, so hands off."

She went to get up and I pulled her back, not wanting to be out done, I rubbed her crotch.

"And I'm the one that gets you off next, so keep your fingers away from this."

Then I pulled her face close and kissed her. I planned on it being a quick teasing kiss but soon it turned passionate. The rest of the world melted away and there was nothing else except for that kiss. We reluctantly broke the kiss. Amy looked at me and just said.

"Wow."

"Yeah," I agreed, "I've never been so lost in a kiss before."

She slid off my lap.

"Maybe we should cool it until Mom and Dad leave." She suggested." Another kiss like that and they just might find us rolling around on the floor."

It was around five o'clock and our parents were getting ready to head out.

"I'm going to call for the pizza now."

I hollered up the stairs.

"Why so early?" Amy asked.

"Seeing how Al from school is the delivery guy, do you want him showing up here much after the Dad and Mom leave?"

"You know, suddenly I'm hungry." Amy smiled.

We both changed into sweats before the pizza arrived so as we told our parents, "to be comfortable while we watched the movie."

Al showed up minutes before our parents left. We were munching on a slice as they left. We gave them a good five minutes to make sure they didn't forget anything. I motioned Amy over and she straddled my lap again.

"We don't have to stop this time." I said.

"No, we don't." She responded. "I have a question. Are we going to do like this morning, or are you planning on more?"

"I would be happy if it was a repeat of this morning, but I wouldn't mind doing more either. How about this, if either of us thinks it's too much, we back it up?"

"That sounds perfect."

She leaned in and we kissed again. Once again it turned into a magical kiss. Without worrying about being caught, I slid my hands up her back, under her shirt and unhooked her bra. I broke the kiss and pulled it and her shirt up over her head. She leaned back a little and I just stared.

"I have to say Amy, even in your bathing suit I never suspected how perfect your tits are."

"Were you checking me out before all this? I'm shocked!" She giggled. "I didn't realize my brother was such a perv."

I teased her.

"This coming from the girl that sits outside her brother's bedroom door listening to him jerk off with her fingers in her pussy."

"Okay, we're both pervs, nothing wrong with that."

"Nope." I agreed.

I reached out and traced her nipple with my finger, watching it stiffen up a little more. My cock was straining at my sweats, wanting to be released. Amy started moving her hips a little as I played with her tits. She was rubbing her crotch against my cock and I realized that only two thin pieces of material was separating my cock from her pussy.

She slid off me and took my hand, making me stand.

"Let's get naked, and I have an idea." She whispered.

In no time at all we were standing naked in the living room. She went to an end table where her music player was "conveniently" sitting and turned it on. Soft music soon filled the room.

"Dance with me?" She asked.

I pulled her close, and like in the shower, my cock slid up between our abdomens. We swayed together to the music, enjoying the nearness of our naked bodies.

After a few minutes, I decided to push a little passed out previous boundaries. I started by kissing her lips gently, then moved down the side of her face. She moaned a little when I licked at her earlobe. I continued down her neck, which she gave me complete access to. I leaned down even further and kissed my way down the front of her chest. She offered no resistance as I reached the mound of her breast. I continued on until I reached her hard nipple. I took it into my mouth and started sucking.

"Oh Jim, that feels so good!"

She let her head drop back, making her long hair cascade down her back. I moved to the other nipple and sucked of it. I slipped a finger into her pussy as I alternated between her nipples. Her pussy was already soaking wet. I sucked on her nipples and fingered her until her body quivered all over. I knew I had just given her an orgasm while she was standing there.

She pushed me away while saying.

"Enough, please, my body is on fire. I want to try something on you if you don't mind."

I couldn't think of anything I would turn down, so I nodded my agreement.

She led me to the couch then backed me up to it.

"Sit on the edge and lean back."

I did as I was told. She pushed my legs apart and knelt between them. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it.

"I've seen this on porn sites," she said, "and I want to try it. Tell me if I do it wrong."

I felt her lips press against my cock as she kissed the head. She proceeded to shower my cock with kisses, from the tip to my balls. After a minute of that, I felt her tongue at the base of my shaft, and she licked its entire length. She repeatedly licked me, working her tongue at the base of my head. Then I got the sensation I was hoping for. Her lips wrapped around my cock and she stared down. She managed to get about three quarters into her mouth before she went back up and down again.

"That's it Amy. That feels so good. Suck my cock!"

Encouraged, she picked up speed, bobbing up and down on my cock. She added to my pleasure by sliding a hand under my balls and gently squeezing them. Soon the pressure was reaching the breaking point.

"I'm going to cum." I wanted to give her fair warning.

I know she had to have heard me, but she kept on sucking. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I couldn't stop myself, I grabbed her hair and held her in place as I unloaded stream after stream of cum into her mouth. I could feel her throat working to try and swallow it, but some ran out onto my balls and belly. Once I unloaded the last stream into her mouth, I relaxed my grip on her hair. She swallowed one more time, then to my surprise, she started licking up what over ran her mouth.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry." She apologized between licks. "I tried to, but I couldn't swallow that much, some ran out."

"Hey, it's alright." I assured her. "A lot of girls won't let a guy cum in their mouths at all. That was incredible!"

She continued to clean up my cum.

"Then they don't know what they're missing, it's not like getting hot chocolate squirted into your mouth, but I like it."

To make her point, she milked a little more out of my cock and licked it up.

"Does this mean we're done now that we both got off?" She asked.

"Not if you don't want it to be."

We both stood up and I kissed her, my tongue searching for hers. I turned her around and laid her on her back on the couch. I started at her knee and kissed my way up the inside of her leg.

"Are you going to do what I think you are?" She asked, her voice quivering a bit.

"Unless you stop me."

With that, my mouth contacted her pussy. I kissed all around the outside, not wanting to go too fast.

"Jim that feels so good. I want more."

She reached down and pulled her lips open. I couldn't believe I was getting a close up look of the inside of my sister's pussy. It was all shiny and wet. Her clit was poking out, almost begging to be sucked on.

Not wanting to disappoint, I pushed my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. I dug my tongue around inside her, trying to hit every little bit of her sweet pussy. I was pushing my tongue in and out while wiggling it around in her.

Her breathing got heavy and she managed to gasp out.

"I've never felt anything like this before, this is awesome!"

I wanted to make her cum harder than ever before, so I started working on her clit. I alternated between licking and sucking on it. She gasped with this new sensation. I reached up and grabbed her tits and started squeezing them and gently pinching her nipples. She was breathing hard and fast, so I knew it wouldn't be long. Her fingers dug into the cushion and her hips raised up. She let out a scream as her orgasm hit her hard. Her whole body trembled and then relaxed; she was left breathing hard.

By now, I was rock hard again. I started kissing my way back up her body, up over her tight belly, and between her perfect tits, and finally to her sweet mouth. I gave her a gentle, loving kiss.

"Jim, that was incredible. I hope we can do more before Mom and Dad get home."

I moved up a little more and my cock bumped up against her pussy.

"I'm ready for more now Amy, if you want to."

Her eyes flew open wide.

"Are you saying you want to fuck me?"

"I'm saying I want to make love to you, only if you want to. If you do this goes beyond being able to say we were just messing around with each other. This is definitely stepping over the line."

She thought for a few seconds, my cock pulsing against her pussy with every heartbeat.

"Fuck the line." She finally said. "I want you to be my first. Nobody could love me more than my brother,"

I was elated!

"I should grab a condom; I don't want to take any chances of making a baby."

"Don't need one, Mom made me go on the pill last year for "just in case" reasons."

"I'll go slow and stop in you say so."

I re-positioned myself so I was lined up with her pussy and pushed forward. I went past her outer lips and slowly slid in. Amy winced a little as I hit some resistance. I paused.

"I'm okay, keep going. The pleasure is more than the pain."

I slowly continued my journey into her body. Her pussy felt like I was being wrapped in velvet. I pushed in until I could go no further and paused.

"Well, I'm not a virgin anymore." She kind of giggled. "This feels weird, but good."

"Should I keep going?"

"You better, my first time is not going to be one in and out."

I pulled back out and pushed back in, a little faster, but still on the slow side. I stayed at this pace until I felt her hips thrusting up to meet mine. I picked up the pace, driving a little harder into her. Her juices covered my cock as I slid in and out of her. I still kept it on the slower side as it prolonged the pleasure for both of us.

"Oh God Jim! I think I'm going to cum again."

She closed her eyes tight and let out a long groan as her body shook.

Knowing I had made my sister cum with my cock brought me to the edge.

"Amy, I can't hold back any longer."

"Don't try. I want you to cum in me."

With one last push, I held us tight together and unloaded stream after stream into her. We laid holding and kissing each other until I softened enough to pop out.

"I have never been so turned on." I tell her. "That was way better than anything I've ever done before. Are you okay?"

"Yes, it was better than anything I could have ever imagined for my first time. I have to admit, I'm a little sore, but that won't stop me from doing it again. Um, if you want to that is."

"Of course, I want to! I don't think I could ever get enough of you."

After a few minutes we got ourselves cleaned up and dressed. We cuddled up on the couch and started to watch a movie. The next thing I remember was my dad kicking my foot.

"Hey wake up. You guys fell asleep watching your movie."

Luckily, Amy had moved away, and we were on opposite ends of the couch, laying on each arm.

"Oh, hi Dad. Yeah, it must have been too much pizza."

I tossed a pillow at Amy's head.

"Hey Brat, we fell asleep. Dad and Mom are home."

There was a second of panic on Amy's face until she realized we weren't cuddled up together anymore.

"Who are you calling Brat? Jerk!"

She threw the pillow back at me.

Mom was smiling at us from the doorway.

"You kids love each other, and you know it. Now scoot upstairs and go to bed."

"Eww." Amy smiled. "Love him? He's a smelly boy."

She started scamper up the stairs.

"Me, smelly?" I poked back. "Have you smelled your farts lately?"

I went up the stairs after her, knowing it wouldn't be long until we were in each other's arms again.

The next couple of weeks were blissful agony. On one hand, I was with the girl of my dreams, one the other, we had to pretend we were a perfectly normal brother and sister. One nice thing was our parents had a bedroom on the first floor and ours was upstairs, and they rarely ever made the trip upstairs. We tried to keep things nonsexual whenever our parents were home, but being two horny teenagers, made that difficult, and getting caught was always possible.

We had gotten into the habit of leaving the doors to our shared bathroom open at all times, not feeling the need for a lot of privacy anymore.

Our bedtime ritual had become, we'd start in her bedroom, make out a little, then she would climb into bed. I would give her a final kiss, then go to my room to sleep.

One night, while kissing her, I got particularly horny. I began kissing her neck and playing with her tits through her t-shirt. I felt her nipples stiffen up under my palms. My cock was straining at my boxers, threatening to pop out from the fly. We finally tore ourselves away from each other and she went to bed.

As I made my way back through the bathroom, I paused in the darkness. I thought I heard something. There it was again. A muffled moan.

"Oh wow!" I thought. "She's playing with herself!"

I listened to her soft moans, and in my imagination, I could see her fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy and using her juices as lubricant to rub over her clit. I released my cock from the confines of my boxers and slowly rubbed, not wanting to make a sound.

I heard her voice as a whisper.

"Yes Jim, fuck me hard. I love your cock in me. I'm going to cum all over your cock. Mmmm."

Then I just heard her breathing slowing down. I finished the trip to my room, leaving my underwear on the floor by my bed. As soon as I laid back, my hand was around my cock, stroking up and down. All I could think about was Amy playing with her pussy, and how badly I wanted to be in it.

"Oh, Amy." I moaned.

Suddenly there was a voice in my ear.

"I'm glad you liked listening to me masturbate. Now it's my turn."

After the initial startle of her being there, I asked.

"Do you want to do it for me?"

"Nope, I just want to listen, and there's just enough light in here so I can see a little too."

She knelt on the floor and laid her head on my leg, just above my knee.

I wrapped my hand back around my cock and resumed stroking. It felt good to be able to do this while my sister watched.

I stroked really slow at first wanting to make it last as long as possible. Soon the rest of the world faded away and there was nothing left except my hand, cock, and thoughts of Amy. My mind flashed images of Amy sucking me, opening her legs and me fucking her pussy. I dropped my other hand between my legs and played with my balls, lightly squeezing as my hand flew up and down my cock.

"I'm going to cum for you Amy." I gasped.

I felt her move and she laid her head on my belly. I knew what she wanted; I aimed my cock toward her.

"Amy!" I called out.

I shot multiple streams at Amy's face. I heard her lips smacking as she licked up as much cum as possible.

Suddenly, there were footsteps in the hall. Amy grabbed my boxers and quickly wiped her face and my belly. She threw them under my bed, and I pulled my blanket up just as there was a knock on the door and it opened.

"What's going on in here?" Mom asked. "Why are you in here Amy?"

"I was having a nightmare and Amy was in trouble." I explained.

"He hollered out my name, so I came to see what was wrong." Amy added.

Mom looked around a little suspiciously.

"It's okay." Mom shouted to Dad. "Jim just had a bad dream. Back to bed, both of you."

Mom left. I looked at Amy.

"Dodged that bullet."

"Yeah, we have to be careful."

Several weeks later was High School graduation on Friday night. There was a lot of hugs, some laughs, and even a few tears.

"So, what are your plans for the summer, before collage starts?" Dad asked.

"We planned on just screwing around all summer." Amy replied, making it sound like a smart-ass answer.

"Well anyway," Dad continued. "I know you both have part time jobs, so just keep up on your chores and we'll let you off easy this summer."

"Oh, I know this is short notice," Mom chimed in, "the Baxter's just invited us to go to their cabin on the lake this weekend. We'll head out about five in the morning tomorrow and won't be back until late Sunday. I hope you guys don't mind."

"Oh no Mommy!" I pretended to cry. "Don't go!"

I put her in a bear hug.

"How will we ever survive without you? Amy, get some rope, we need to tie them to the house!"

Mom pushed me away. "Get off me you big goof! I guess you're saying you'll be fine."

Amy and I exchanged looks; we couldn't wait for them to leave.

We were up early the next morning, dressed in sweats and bed head, waiting to see them off.

"You two didn't have to get up early to say goodbye." Mom said.

Even though she said it, I could tell she was happy we did it.

"It just gives us more time to miss you." I teased.

"Okay funny guy." Dad said sternly. "You two behave and take care of the house, and no parties!"

I held up my right hand.

"I swear that it will be only me and Amy here."

"And if he's his usual pain in the butt self," Amy added, "It might be just me when you get back."

"That's my girl." Dad said, "you keep him in line."

As they drove out of the driveway, Amy put her hand on my crotch, squeezed me through my sweats, and very calmly said.

"You hard yet?"

I was by the time she finished the question.

"I have a little surprise for you." She grinned. "It's going to take me a little while to get it set up. I'll go up and use our bathroom, you can shower down here, and I want you to wait naked for me right here."

She moved an armless straight back chair to where I would have a good view of the stairs.

"It's going to take a little bit, so take your time in the shower."

I did as I was told and found myself waiting nude in the chair.

About fifteen minutes went by when she called down.

"You there?"

"Ready and waiting."

The first thing I saw was black high heels. As she stepped down the stairs more came into view. It looked like maybe a black dress. Then I realized, she had on her graduation robe from last night. As she stepped completely into view, I saw she had curled her hair and it was arranged loosely around her shoulders. She had just enough makeup on to accentuate her pretty face.

"You look stunning! What's up with the robe?"

She adopted a sort of British accent.

"James, you will address me as Miss Amy. I am your teacher and you must do as I instruct."

"Yes, Miss Amy."

"What is that "thing" sticking up from between your legs?"

"My cock Miss Amy."

"Cock? How crude. It is called a penis, and I see yours is quite hard."

She squatted down close enough to feel here breath on my cock.

"Do you know what use a hard penis has?"

"Well..."

"I'm the teacher, I'll tell you it's use."

She unzipped the robe, showing a lot of cleavage.

"It has only two uses, to pleasure or impregnate your teacher. Which is it to be James?"

12